The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Come here to discuss the roleplay you are participating in, with your fellow players.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #2376    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:10 AM
PinkSapphire's Avatar
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your mind.
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Maybe Raka could get bored, yes...

I like that one... Geras? Are you okay with that?


I also made both the IC and OOC pages up-to-date.
__________________
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #2377    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:18 AM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
What in the name of Raptor Jesus is a "Nekomusume"?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2378    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:23 AM
PinkSapphire's Avatar
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your mind.
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
What in the name of Raptor Jesus is a "Nekomusume"?
Welllll... they were called "Neko" at first but then everyone wanted me to change it to "Nekomusume" because it suited the Youkai specie more ^^;;;
__________________
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #2379    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 04:25 AM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
"Catgirl" fits better. Or, if the Japanese must remain, "Nekomimi". Because way more people would recognize those, and I've never heard Nekomusume before, despite being a massive fangirl for catgirls.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2380    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:06 AM
PinkSapphire's Avatar
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your mind.
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
"Catgirl" fits better. Or, if the Japanese must remain, "Nekomimi". Because way more people would recognize those, and I've never heard Nekomusume before, despite being a massive fangirl for catgirls.
Ughh… I might as well change it back to Neko and keep it like that xD
__________________
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #2381    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:08 AM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
I love that idea. Bring back the classics.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2382    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 05:10 AM
SylveonStar's Avatar
SylveonStar
Sylveon
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: My parents house
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Lonely
I have a 3DS but I don't have animal crossing yet. But I do have Harvest Moon:ANB, Pokemon Rumble, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, and some other stuff.

my FC: 0559-7242-8662

Also I choose a Lamia because I am terrified of snakes lol and wanted to try writing as a character that is part snake.

I will be posting either later today or tomorrow. I am really exhausted from spending all day stressed out in the hospital.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2383    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 08:47 AM
Songbird's Avatar
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilizuki View Post
"Catgirl" fits better. Or, if the Japanese must remain, "Nekomimi". Because way more people would recognize those, and I've never heard Nekomusume before, despite being a massive fangirl for catgirls.
"Nekomusume" is "catgirl", frequently shortened to "neko".
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2384    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 09:01 AM
Geras32's Avatar
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Where do cowboys come from?
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Serious
I was going to have Raka watch Solo die then be angry over the fact that she'll never get to have that fight with him but if you need her to kill James then alright. Although when you say "Raka gets bored" are you implying that she just decides to help Divine? If she were bored then I think it would be more in character for her to try and take over the fight but she wouldn't because she still has orders to follow. So how do you want to do this? Have Divine knock him way into the forest and bump into Raka then she kills him to keep herself from being caught?

On the why we chose our species topic, I chose werewolf because this was one of the first RPs I joined after a looong hiatus so I didn't want to do anything too complicated until I was "back in the game" and used to RPing again. Thus, a simple-minded werewolf that I could develop by just having him learn and understand things that normal students already knew seemed an optimal choice. The problem is that now I think I've made Yorick too simple and as a result struggle with making long posts with him. That's one of the reasons I want to do something with Luthas, but I don't think I'm good enough to write about things like complex plans and political intrigue in the student council. Also I know next to nothing about the student council at Youkai academy. Hence the reason I asked Pink to allow student council decisions and prefects to have a larger impact on the academy instead of asking her to open another snowman spot.

For Raka, the reason I made her a lycan was that one of the major reasons for making a Fairytale member in the first place was so Wolfy could have more to post about for Solo. A female lycan seemed like it would give him things to post about. Instead of finding a species that best suited the character I had in mind I just built a character around that.

On the topic of 3DS, I can use my brother's whenever I want but I don't have animal crossing. He might get it though considering the fact that all his friends seem to have the game so maybe then I'll see if he'll let me post his friend code.
__________________
*Insert witty and/or thought provoking quote here*
Reply With Quote
  #2385    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:36 PM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
"Nekomusume" is "catgirl", frequently shortened to "neko".
Great!

Now, just make sure it's used commonly in reference to them, moreso than Nekomimi or the actual translation of "catgirl".

Go ahead, I'll wait. ;P
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2386    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
Aques Keus's Avatar
Aques Keus
Swaggins
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: The Cave of Hymns
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
I actually have never heard of any of the words you guys are talking about I:
__________________
College Bound, Mentally Sound.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Reply With Quote
  #2387    
Old August 2nd, 2013, 01:12 PM
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Gungnir!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
*Sigh*, the names are getting less and less fun -.-

Oh well, for me they will forever be nekotoko and nekonna, solely for the sake of xxxxxxal bliss.

...The x's being the word that escapes my mind right now. Otolaryngological? Something related to it, and the fact that I can't remember is pissing me off.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2388    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:36 AM
PinkSapphire's Avatar
PinkSapphire
Let's change the future
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: In your mind.
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to PinkSapphire
I'll go change it back to Neko… xD

Khawill, I and SD are still making the joint post.

I will post as Divine somewhere tonight.
__________________
Pair
Roleplays
Deviantart
Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Reply With Quote
  #2389    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 06:40 AM
銀ヤミ's Avatar
銀ヤミ
Living for Another
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Distant
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage


Youkai Academy
x
CHAPTER N,
Part N:


"Alchemagic"
.


Name: Hokori, Sagishi (Last, First)
Nickname: "Trix" (Commonly used, since most can't pronounce his name)
Sex: Male
Age: 16
Race: Mage

Appearance: Sagishi is around the average male height for his age, a bit thinner than those standards, and pale. He has smooth black hair that he wears in messy spikes, and red eyes that glow brightly, flicking with tiny blue streams of light every few moments. His ears are pointy like an elf's, though no one seems to have a real reason why. His expression when neutral in emotion looks agitated or unhappy, though most often this is not the case. He smiles quite a bit, if you count devilish smirks and grins. His veins glow faintly blueish-purple, but this is only visible in low lighting or darkness. He is known to carry, read or wear many unusual objects, often categorized as "Occult". This includes the Human Skull that dangles at his left hip, with the eye holes releasing smoke. Sagishi's clothing is, for the most part, trenchcoats, boots and gloves. No matter what he is wearing, it is sure to catch some glances.

Personality: Sagishi is surprisingly a very kind person to others... Excluding his love of pranks, anyway. Most of his responses are sarcastic or snarky, and he seems to take few things seriously. He doesn't mind helping others, he even enjoys it sometimes, though he would prefer if there was some payoff for him as well. Sagishi has shown a temper before, and it seems as though there are specific triggers to his anger. Otherwise, he acts in a laid back, carefree nature. He is a deep-thinker, and often takes comments to heart, though he almost never shows those emotions, by either looking passive or hiding them with a smirk. He's a handful to his superiors, and frequently a bother to others, though he enjoys the company of others. He likes to share stories about himself, or the objects he carries, whenever asked. However, there are a few that he keeps secret, for his own reasons. He seems to have grown an attachment to some of them as well. Sagishi takes much pride in his accomplishments, abilities, and comments.

History: Born somewhere in the United Kingdom to an American couple, Sagishi lived through childhood among Humans, unbeknownst to him that he was not one of them. His mother took care of him almost entirely, and his father was abusive to him when she wasn't around. Whenever she had asked about the bruises or cuts, he tried to tell her that her husband was the culprit, but she had put herself into a state of denial and refused to believe this explanation. After years of beatings, a "relatively" average school life (A few years in, the pranks had started up) and the betrayal of his own mother, Sagishi had finally had enough of his father. He had been studying alchemy prior, and was drawing Alchemic Symbols in his free time. He set up a collection of symbols to, in his nine-year-old mind, turn his father's hands into something "less painful to be hit by", like a pillow. However, when he had finally faced his father, some miscalculated and incorrectly written symbols caused him to instead melt the entire man's body into ash within seconds. Horrified, Sagishi panicked. He picked up the only object of his father that remained, rushed into the attic of his house, and hid with it in one of the boxes that was storing family photos and memorials. He bawled and rocked himself inside the box for a few hours, when his mother came home and found him almost immediately. She acted quickly, packing some bags and leaving with her son, leaving their home in smoldering ashes, so that the evidence would no longer remain. She took him to a deserted village where they resided for years, and she revealed to him the truth. She was a mage, and that made him a mage as well. She had thought his mage blood to be dormant, and only wanted him to live a carefree normal life. She also explained that what he used on his father was an illegal type of magic involving the conversion of one material to another, commonly referred to as Alchemy. She begins to teach him more about magic, at the same time training him to live independently. Despite his mother's warnings, he manages to sneak one of the magic books from her without her knowing it. He studies magic under her, while practicing the illegal magic at night. She later finds out, and accepts it with a saddened smile. At the age of 10 and a half, she lets him continue life on his own. He goes on many adventures, learns to provide for himself, and performs some amazing things with his abilities. Years pass, and at 15 he is shocked to see his mother return. She explains to him that a cult of mages are seeking him out for his use of illegal magic, and demands that he applies for the next year at Youkai Academy, where he'll be safe. He reluctantly accepts, and once the year passes by, he gathers his things and prepares to enter the alternate world where the academy exists.

Weakness: A very fatal weakness, that will be revealed later on.

Other: Alchemy is real! Not like it will be here, nor like it is shown in Fullmetal Alchemist, but it exists!

Code: Philosopher's Strawberry!

__________________

Last edited by 銀ヤミ; August 29th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2390    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 08:17 AM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Silly rabbit wolf, Trix are for kids!

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2391    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 11:30 AM
machomuu's Avatar
machomuu
Gungnir!
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: 'Murca
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed

Terra Ignis, 17 years old (Biologically) 0 years old ♂



Biography


Appearance


Terra is a relatively well built individual with somewhat dark tan skin and short, dark brown, combed-down hair. His eyes are a bright red color, though they still contrast greatly with the redness that took Gavin's eyes when they turned. Unlike the previous owner, he has all of his limbs.

Terra stands at around 6'1" and usually wears a black undershirt with a light sweatshirt, regardless of the weather. He also wears blue jeans and a pair of black and white tennis shoes.


Personality


Terra's personality is more subdued than Gavin's. He can be very nervous when dealing with new people, solely for the sake of first impressions...not necessarily on their end rather than his own. Granted, he is naturally nervous when meeting new people, he uses this to see how people take advantage of that natural weakness, since he figures that the way people treat the weak reveals their true selves. Now, this would probably be all the more effective if he were the aggressive type, but he is hesitant to insult someone in their face or use backhanded comments against them, though he certainly has the capacity to. Rather, he uses his knowledge and cunning to tear them down through fact and realism, using the truths of themselves and their futures that they would normally shy away from to tear down their personae prematurely, leaving them lost in a cold sweat to realize what is before they even should.

Still, despite Terra's aggressive nature, he's hardly against killing. He feels that death is simply the next chapter, and at times it can be a necessary evil. If he had to kill someone in a situation that absolutely called for it, he probably would. However, it was because of this that he started to ponder what he really was. He found that others didn't think the way he did, in that if he were to kill someone, it would be a matter of logic rather than a matter of compassion. Indeed, he could be compassionate, but he isn't exactly sure if he has a conscience at all. He doesn't even know if he's a human or a demon...or what species he is, or how he was conceived. All of his knowledge was installed by the previous owner, the owner which he had no recollection of.

Terra could be very excitable and very curious. He had knowledge about many things, but because he never knew how he gained knowledge about any of them, there was always some enigma factor in the world, a factor that made things new and old at the same time. Granted, Terra doesn't always question why he knows things. Generally he spouts out information and doesn't think twice, for much the same reason that anyone does the same with information. He must first be given reason to question before he will do so.

History


When a Deva Mage's sigil reaches across his or her entire body, it will immediately retract. After that, it will seem as if the sigil was gone completely, but it still exists. The sigil is a part of a Deva Mage (assuming that they became one through contract rather than being born one). Rather, the sigil disappears, and it becomes them. The mage in question becomes a terribly high capacity aether portal, capable of incredible power...but that generally doesn't matter, as the process isn't over.

When the sigil retracts, the last thing to change is the soul of the mage. In a sense, the soul, as well as the memories of a Deva Mage are wiped clean. The original person that inhabited the body is literally erased from existence. Their knowledge stays, but everything that makes that person who they are is gone with them. The only things that do remain some fragments of the other person. They could be feelings, instinctual reactions, etc.

After Gavin cast a very consuming non-destructive magic spell, the sigil enveloped him, and then he was erased and rewritten into Terra Ignis, who woke up in the Youkai Academy Forest. That is where his story began.

Other Information


Aether and The Sigil


Aether is a type of energy that flows through the circles of Hell. It has a number of uses, but for Deva Mages it is how they cast magic. The sigil that exists on a Deva Mage is, in a sense, an aether portal that converts aether into usable magic upon its exit. The strength of the spell depends on how well the user can control aether flow, the strength of the spell, and how far the sigil has spread. The larger the sigil is, the more aether can be passed through it, and the higher the aether capacity in an individual, the stronger their magic can be. This is a great incentive to get Deva Mages to expand their sigils, but the problem comes with the fact that many Deva Mages end up over expending themselves for various reasons. Often times it's a matter of curiosity, other times it's a matter of situational necessity. It doesn't particularly matter what the cause is, most Deva Mages generally end up being enveloped by the sigil for some reason or another.

Depending on the Prince of Hell that the mage makes the contract with, the sigil will be different and will have for different functions and different restrictions. For example, Gavin made a contract with Beelzebub, so he gained adept use of destructive magic, but in turn was not able to go near humans or use non-destructive magic. The aether is all purpose, so he could do those things, but they would both come at some sort of price. Now, the restrictions themselves are not dependant on the Prince alone so much as they are on what the Prince wishes for that specific Deva Mage. Generally these restrictions are based around the cause of their contract being formed or the life of the contractee around the time of the contract being made.

Now, once one is consumed by the sigil, it's logical to think that the new being inside the body, the reincarnation of sorts, will be almost unstoppable. After all, they're practically a walking mass of aether with extraordinary power, so why don't they use it? Well, it's because they can't. Unlike Deva Mages, these reincarnations are practically powered by aether...or rather, their soul is. When one is enveloped by the sigil, the soul of the original person isn't destroyed. Rather, it is recycled after being consumed by aether. The reason a Deva Mage "loses himself or herself" when they are overtaken is because their body cannot handle the excess amount of aether that they are now exporting all at once, and this, they adapt, and so does the aether. It is with that that the aether consumes the soul...or rather, it merges with it, and creates an entirely new being. However, because the soul is in active control of the body, the aether that is essentially the reincarnation's soul cannot be used unless a third party were to control the body and put the reincarnation out of commision.
Code: Senzu Strawberry
__________________

Last edited by machomuu; August 30th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2392    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
Songbird's Avatar
Songbird
Conductor of the POOP TRAIN!
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Send a message via Skype™ to Songbird
In light of Tyler and machomuu, let's make it three!

Spoiler:

Lilina Camille Weiss — 17♀


Appearance


She's a succubus who knows martial arts. You can't just call her "unattractive" and get away with it unscathed. Seriously, what's wrong with you?

Standing at five-foot-four, Lilina is very slim due to the various classes she'd taken from childhood onward, with a curve in her hips and a blush in her soft, white cheeks. Her slender legs, minimally-muscled arms and delicate fingers are deceptive, though. In addition to enhanced strength, Lilina is very fluid when she moves, not unlike water, and this becomes clear when she's caught in a fight or just taking part in physical activities.

A pair of long black bangs frame the sides of her face, ending only against the top half of her — admittedly modest, for a succubus — breasts. They fit with her lively green eyes well, making them and her light pink lips look much deeper. The rest of her hair is a layered blonde inherited from her father, fraying out in the back with the longest locks reaching only to the top of her shoulders.

Normally, her casual clothes consist of pleated skirts, loose blouses of all kinds (even a pastel and tie-dye blouse), thigh-high socks, brand name sneakers and a hoodie she frequently keeps her hands in so they don't get calloused. However, she also masquerades as a guy, and her outfit changes accordingly. Under her male persona, Lilina binds her breasts with large bandaging, and she's become good enough at doing so that her breasts almost seem completely flat when wearing them, though she still faces the discomfort of squishing her chest. Lilina tends to wear loose slacks and jeans to the point that she needs a belt, and large button-up shirts with a cardigan over them. (She has a designated pocket in her jeans for a fob watch she always carries around. It doesn't work anymore, but it was the first watch she made.) In the guise of a guy, she braids her black bangs against the sides of her head, blending it into the blonde strands and setting the rest in a different fashion — usually smoothed out, with a blonde lock spread messily over one of her eyes.

Personality


A passive girl, Lilina typically shies away from social interaction unless someone else initiates it. She likes to learn by watching, so she's rather observant of more subtle details. Most of the time, Lilina doesn't say much that's on her mind unless it's a particular topic she's interested in or knows about. She doesn't nitpick (unless nitpicking is appropriate), so she tends to come off as polite. Her politeness is evident in her stubbornness, at least in matters she knows such as watchmaking or sewing. If someone tries to tell her how to know her know better than she knows, she'll tell them to go to Hell in a way that makes them look forward to the trip. Conversely, she also won't tell someone how to do their job, unless they're screwing up like crazy and she can actually help.

Many things compelled Lilina to start masquerading as a boy. Maybe it was gender discrimination in the U.S., a matter of respect. Everyone underestimated her ability to fight, kids and adults alike, and when they were proven wrong, she was feared — and not in a good way. She was more respected when she looked like a boy, and even more desirable in some cases. Her attitude translated to aloofness and unattainability, and being gentlemanly with her interactions; her athleticism became a source of heroism, saving people from bullies and thugs. Much like how Clark Kent and Superman were one and the same, Lilina's male appearance (now designated Cam Weiss) became an integral part of herself.

Oh, and she likes girls.

History


A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

But somehow in the past, and not very far at all. Actually, it's more like in the middle of Germany for the first three months of her life. After that, Lilina's parents, Artur and Lessica Weiss, moved with her to the United States for her parents' desire to make a profit of making clothes and accessories for a more consumer culture. (Yes, Artur knew that Lessica and her child were succubi. After an initial charming, no, he didn't care. Lessica hasn't even used it on him since.)

The dexterity required for the work Artur and Lessica took had caught the interest of their daughter very quickly, and Lilina spent a lot of her free time in the combination home/store, learning how to make watches, jewelry and clothes as a hobby. Much of Lilina's socialization took place from five years old onward, when she started taking Jeet Kune Do, aikido and gymnastics classes at her (clearly pushy) mother's behest, even when school itself was an opening for making friends. She proved very capable from the beginning, but as she reached puberty, potential opponents typically did their best to avoid being matched up with her. (Go ahead, make a period joke. I know you want to. That's how she scared most of the boys, actually.)

Her powers as a succubus started to manifest around this time, drawing the affections of both boys and girls. Lessica noticed this quickly, immediately teaching Lilina how to suppress her newfound powers so she could keep attending her classes. Once that was down, the pair worked on activating and controlling it.

How did it work? Screw you, that's how.

What, you need a real explanation? So hard to please people these days, damn.

It activated through a manipulation of pheromones. It's also where her illusionary powers come from. This was a trait of succubi related to Lessica's family, unlike many others who seduce people using their eyes and tits (resulting in Lessica and Lilina having only a C-cup, as compared to her friend in Italy being a 34 triple-freaking-J cup. Because their powers take effect through smell rather than sight, Lessica's family can induce much more vivid and stable hallucinations, and more intense, longer-lasting attraction across a wider range — among various other possibilities by directly affecting hormone balance and thought patterns — in exchange for the pure precision other succubi have.

As she and her powers matured, her parents' shop found that more teenagers (human, of course) had been visiting while their elders browsed Artur's intricate wrist- and pocket-watches, but Lilina only took interest in the girls, most of which were sadly not as interested in her. Boys, they all talked about, but she didn't care. Even if they acted similarly, Lilina couldn't find it in herself to find them attractive or interesting. She brought this up with her mother, who not only had no quarrel with this turn of events, but was somewhat amused by it. She respected and embraced Lilina's own desires, like any good mother and succubus would.

Before she transferred to Japan so she could get used to other youkai, Lilina spent plenty of time perfecting a disguise as a boy (assisted in part by her pheromone manipulation to more convincingly come off as male), which she used to make a (slightly ill-conceived) new start as two different people.

Weaknesses


Previously mentioned, her powers lack precision, and unless she maintains her powers, their effects on people fade to subtlety when out of her range.

Code


Strawberry cream pie. :3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2393    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:38 PM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Lesbian Succubus? What a twist! Also woohoo, Lerion is safe, her powers might mess with him what with smell being such a big deal to him and all but at least she won't approach him =D Besides...I would assume a succubus that controls pheromones wouldn't be affected by a Lycan or werewolf's musk...would they?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2394    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:41 PM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
News just in: Wolves don't have musk.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2395    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
I know this, but I remember Werewolves having it in Rosario + Vampire so I figured it would make sense for a Lycan to, especially since Lerion and his parents are an over-sized kind of wolf from a mountain range I haven't made up a name for yet! His musk isn't the smell of a wolf, it's the smell of the forest he came from, he carries around his essence with him, unwittingly I might add.

At least he's not molesting anybody >.<
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2396    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Then the anime is just as silly.

Nobody wants your ball-sweat. No, not even them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2397    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 02:52 PM
Lord Sephear's Avatar
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Nevada...ugh
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
*looks up Musk* Oh my...I have been misusing the word horribly, and I'm usually confident in my vocabulary...I am ashamed, thanks for teaching me a valuable lesson......hm.

Not just that I realized I was wrong about Gin too, don't know why I remembered something about him and a smell...I hate my brain right now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2398    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
銀ヤミ's Avatar
銀ヤミ
Living for Another
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Distant
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Werewolves and Lycans should not be coupled together in such a way. They are entirely different species, the only real connection that they are "wolf-like". A Lycan is an actual wolf, with the ability to wear Human disguise. A werewolf, on the other hand, actually physically changes from a man into a beast-like mixture of wolf-man.




As for Sagishi, I just figured I'd say that I've left a lot of details out for the sake of story and progression, all of which I plan to reveal IC bit by bit. Also, he glows!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2399    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Lilizuki's Avatar
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuskLunacy View Post
Werewolves and Lycans should not be coupled together in such a way. They are entirely different species, the only real connection that they are "wolf-like". A Lycan is an actual wolf, with the ability to wear Human disguise. A werewolf, on the other hand, actually physically changes from a man into a beast-like mixture of wolf-man.
Hahahahahaha.

No. Have a nice day!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2400    
Old August 3rd, 2013, 03:22 PM
銀ヤミ's Avatar
銀ヤミ
Living for Another
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Distant
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Why, actually, yes. Werewolf literally means "Man Wolf", where the Lycans in question get their names from their Humanoid disguises.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 02:28 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.