The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > The PokéCommunity Archives > Game Development Archive

Notices

Game Development Archive Locked games or old games, look for the old games that were in Game Development before November 20, 2005 or were locked before January 19, 2006.

Advertise here

Old May 29th, 2005, 03:14 PM
Neo Genesis
The Wanderer

Advertise here
Im making another game that I should finish since summer is coming=no school yay! Any ways heres the story....

You are Kenta is a prince of an nation name Vlados. One day when his father King Gihest, returns from an expidition strange things happen. Your father becomes possesd...... War has been declared amongst nations. It's up to you to save the world from monsters, your father, and the mighty nations that stand on it.And you must fight against monsters, demons, spirits, and your fathers army! You first travel to Driule an nation west of Vlados to gain the slightest knowlage of the evil that controls your father. You find out that the spirit of Kirado Anmia demon posses your fathers body. You must travel around the world to gather the 5 elemental relics in the elemental towers to fuse them into the light relic to seal away Kirado but what other evils stand in your way??

Heres some of the characters.

Kenta
Male
Fighter

Kenta is the prince of Vlados. He always is kind and cares for others. Kenta disapproves of the war but fights for what he believes in .The only weapon he needs is his will and with it he's unstoppable.

General Kite
Male
Fighter

Kite is a general of Vlados when he feels as if the King has changed he accompanys Kite on his adventure although he lacks the will to give up and protects the prince at any cost.

Mia

Find out more in the game.

Shin

You'll have to find out in the game!

Here are a few custom features.

- =Complete
~=Possible

~Night/Day I need help! Some one tell me how to insert this please.
~CMS
-CBS
-Name window

More may be added

Last but not least screens......

What do you guys think critisisim and compliments please.

New Djinn, New Heros, New Lighthouses, New Adepts, New Psynergy, The same bad guys. Coming soon Golden Sun Scars of Time! Will you journey with the heros? Or walk in the path of Saturos and Miniradi?Note game will progress very slowly and might be cancled to continue pokemon lost era.

My little brother is Sykora yay!

Last edited by NeoRagnarock; May 29th, 2005 at 06:52 PM.
Old May 29th, 2005, 11:36 PM
Sorye HK
Looking around here and there

Nature: Adamant
Well, I hope you manage to finish this one. I wish you good luck!
Old May 30th, 2005, 12:37 AM
Lust
Ubersexual

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lust
I've never played the original game but I love your screens.

l|Twins with Kyosuke|l
l|Banner and avatar by Kahoshi|l
Old May 30th, 2005, 04:11 AM
Dawson
The Rebirth Is Upon Us

You have a complete CBS? Impressive. It looks like it'll be a great game, the characters look awesome as do the screens. Good luck on the rest of the game.
Old May 30th, 2005, 11:55 AM
Neo Genesis
The Wanderer

Quote:
Dawson: You have a complete CBS? Impressive. It looks like it'll be a great game, the characters look awesome as do the screens. Good luck on the rest of the game.
LOL!!! I dont script because I suck at it.I was just look at the other forums for scripts. Thanks you guys for the comments I should have an update this afternoon and what do you think of this cms?

Can someone tell me how to put my night/day script im my game?Here it is.http://www.phylomortis.com/resource/script/scr035.html

Okay heres the last 2 characters.

Kari
Hunter

More to be anounced of the mystery of Kari.

Nina
Thief

More to be anounced of the mystery of Nina.

Right now Im working on a arena system.

So how's the game coming along? Please tell me any crtisim and complements so I can change the game if need.

Expect next update tommorow or the day after.

New Djinn, New Heros, New Lighthouses, New Adepts, New Psynergy, The same bad guys. Coming soon Golden Sun Scars of Time! Will you journey with the heros? Or walk in the path of Saturos and Miniradi?Note game will progress very slowly and might be cancled to continue pokemon lost era.

Last edited by Neo Genesis; June 1st, 2005 at 06:43 AM.
Old June 1st, 2005, 06:48 AM
Neo Genesis
The Wanderer

(Sorry for the double post)

Sniff.... if you guys hate this game so much you could at least tell me. Well any ways heres my update.............................

The is two new badies you face Kaitos and Jisurdi they take plae of general Kites spot and are supposed to Kite and Kenta. I have no screen shots because I was mainly working on the events but I am goiing to include an arena system that lets you battle diffrent monsters depending on your money.

Thats all for now...........................

Old June 1st, 2005, 07:33 AM
Robbie
Kitty'll eat you :o

Send a message via AIM to Robbie Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Robbie Send a message via Yahoo to Robbie
You should wait more than a couple of days for people to reply before thinking they hate your game - some posts go weeks without any replies.

Looks like a good game, however - nice maps and that CMS looks really good. Good luck with the rest of the game.
Old June 1st, 2005, 06:42 PM
Neo Genesis
The Wanderer

Thanks alot Robbie and my updates are now slow for this and next week because I have a project to do.

Old October 27th, 2005, 05:25 PM
King Kitsune
Tails fan

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to King Kitsune Send a message via Yahoo to King Kitsune
Wow old thread. i can't help thhinking that jursudi and kaito remindss me of minardi and agaitio
Old October 27th, 2005, 08:58 PM
DarkDoom3000
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
umm.. kistune..
you shouldnt go reviving old threads..
I bet he has stoped the last post he did was on june!?

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here