Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups
Reload this Page He is already here. ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 11th, 2013 (01:00 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Nature: Naive
Haha, I never really liked dreamJade at all, so Jadesprite is pretty much the same since it's her.

I find it a bit funny that Jade essentially merged with her pet dog/god.

NO she shall not be killed! I really want at least the beta kids to survive until the end ;; The trolls will likely die, all of them in the end. Hussie always meant them to be a brief thing, but they ended up so beloved that he kept them for longer.

I want Aradia and Sollux to reach the alpha medium :D Also it's been a while since we saw Vriska now. Wonder what they are up to. And Calliope, for that matter. So many people!
Old July 11th, 2013 (01:12 AM).
Virgilin
Salmon Fishing in Vulcan

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Skype™ to Virgilin
Haha yeah pretty much xD That's why it's the dog-tier as they call it!

I want ALL kids to survive but that's pretty much impossible, unless Hussie doesn't go on his usual killig sprees. Most of the trolls are already "dead" but the question in Homestuck is always "How dead will they be?" I didn't know that they were meant to be brief! I'm glad they weren't though :'D But now we're bonded with them it's going to be really painful when they all are really dead :/

Yeah! Whatever is happening with the alpha kids now? And I've never really thought of that, what happened to Calliope seriously???

| Paired to warship | PM | VM | About |
Old July 11th, 2013 (01:29 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to SchwarzRozen
This is, Sollux said all the trolls will die at one point. The only one left to go down the path is Terezi and Gamzee (?). I'm wondering if they will fall down a heroic death sometime in the upcoming end.

I don't really have a structured theroy, but my guess is that there are three jacks and a dirk out there, and one of the jacks has the same space powers as Jade. If Jade gets killed off by any of the characters then Bec-Jack will end them.

Point is - I think the Jacks are going to play a part in this pretty soon.
Old July 11th, 2013 (01:46 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Oh, Terezi is the only one who still hasn't died? No wait, all of them have died; their dreamselves died when Bec Noir destroyed the moons.

I'm totally seeing Spades Slick being a hero. He's Karkat's buddy and all, and he's the coolest Jack and he's just might be the coolest character in all of Homestuck. I love his intermissions.

Crazy B2 Jack is probably the worst. He killed Jake and tried to kill Jane and he just seems... Crazy and powerful now. I sure hope he's not going to turn into LE or something. Or maybe that would be pretty cool!

Bec Noir, I'm still hoping for some kind of romance between him and PM before all this is over but considering she's hated him relentlessly for three years because he killed his friends, I don't think that's likely xD Bec Noir is also unlikely to do anything sort of heroic - but maybe he can somehow turn Jade back to her own self? Dunno.

I want to see PM meet the Mayor again!! But I have a feeling that one of them will die just before they can be reunited. That would be typical Hussie to break our hearts.

Dirk and SS: Team up and defeat the bad Jack Noirs!
Please? :D
Old July 11th, 2013 (02:08 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Yes, I'm hoping that Dirk does something; with him being the Prince of Heart and all, he may be able to cause destruction of the heart that is unwanted within Jane and Jade. Ok that sounds a bit crazy; but come on Heart Powers need to do something right 0u0
Old July 11th, 2013 (02:13 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Quote originally posted by SchwarzRozen:
Yes, I'm hoping that Dirk does something; with him being the Prince of Heart and all, he may be able to cause destruction of the heart that is unwanted within Jane and Jade. Ok that sounds a bit crazy; but come on Heart Powers need to do something right 0u0
Yeah, I've thought up a theory about Dirk being able to destroy the part of Jane's and Jade's souls that is afflicted with the Condesce's power. That's gotta be why Jade chose to send him out from the incipisphere rather than to make him do a task too! IT ALL MAKES SENSE.
Old July 12th, 2013 (02:12 AM). Edited July 12th, 2013 by Shining Raichu.
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

I have a feeling though that Condy will be stopped, but it won't be for a while; its not like Dirk theory will be proven right with in the next update or so.

I really want Jade to change back, she is one of my favorites; and its sad to see that she doesn't even get to say evil things. I never really cared for Jade all too much (never hated her though) to really hate grimbark mode, so thats why I've never picked up much feelings for her character.

Who knows Lord English could find everyone, and kill them all and then send them to the dream bubble world. Who knows what could happen, its Hussie where talking about here. Also, I'd like to see Condense have a true reveal; she is still being shown off as a silhouette, which is kind of annoying. (I'm wondering if trolls turn as dark as black when they age :?)

UPDATE
Spoiler:

So this update that came out this morning isn't an update that really progresses with the story, but rather the characters. (What do you expect, its a six panel update). There are a few things that I saw in this update; One - Rose called Kanaya her girlfriend (Rosemary <3) and two I feel really bad for Terezi, I hate seeing my patron troll all depressed like that :c

There are a few things that could happen next updates, and I would be a bit surpised if anything else where to come down.

1) Jade or Jane is going to come out, and give them some kind of task to take on, and what I'm afraid of is that shes going to be like "You are useless Terezi" and ends up killing her off or something like that. (However, Condy didn't kill Dirk off, so its only a possibility).

2) John will zap in and zap back out. I'm really hoping he doesn't say something like "arn't you the blind one" or something that would be ignorantly insensitive.

3) I also have another theory, and that relates to Gamzee; he is still in this universe and has some kind of magical clown powers. (http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6&p=008252) All that purple glitch could be, that could be Gamzee, but it could also be random glitchyness, the pillow, or gamzee. I have a feeling something will happen soon regarding him, as I feel like he has an extra motive, and may or may not be working for Lord English/Caliborn.

Those are my thoughts for now. I will more than likely continue my theorys as soon as the next update comes out.
Old July 12th, 2013 (06:03 PM).
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
Damn I forgot this existed DX

Topic Answer: If I could prototype two things into a sprite, I would probably do Myself and an eragon book. Lt. Dragon. Fantastic. Or maybe I'd do myself and a miniature sun model. SUNPOPE.

Spoiler:
@SchwarzRozen: I though the glitchy stuff was just the rain from LOLAR?

Also I'm expecting some sort of lame pun along the lines of:

Dirk: You know what beats a Jack?
Jack(s): ???
Dirk: An...(puts on shades) Ace. YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old July 12th, 2013 (06:44 PM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

^
Spoiler:

No, its from when Caliborn started messing with the game cartage. 4th wall stuff like that happens to the story u,u

Gives me an idea that John may be able to "blow it away" as in the last update; as soon as he appeared a lot of the glitchyness went away.
Old July 13th, 2013 (12:46 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

All of them are so cool with their godpowers <3 Poor trolls don't have godpowers. 'Cept for Aradia and Vriska but AA is far away and AG be ded.

I wonder where Nepeta, Feferi and Sollux went.
Old July 13th, 2013 (07:18 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

I have a feeling that there will be a way for those characters to become god tier or something like that. Remember the god tier humming birds came when Karkat died, maybe there is something to do with paradox sessions or something like that, who knows what hussie would do u,u
Old July 13th, 2013 (08:22 AM).
arachnidsGrip
thief of light
Community Supporter

Nature: Sassy
i wish we can see the dead trolls soon! i really want to see them now :( but what i do need too is a shot full of dirk! we havent seen him since the hiatus! Actually we didnt see most of em yet!

still waiting for the day when KatNep becomes canon :33
Old July 13th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
Chalifoux
:: Lives In SHADES of COOL ::
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Rose looks badass with Terezi's glasses. And I wanna see Dirk, or the Jacks, or the other trolls, these updates are killing me with curiosity! >.<

As a completely unrelated side-note, I'll just drop this here:

Chalifoux
Lives In Shades Of Cool
:: can't get thru his world ::

Private Message
Friend Code
Logbook
IGN
Trade Reviews
Pair

Old July 13th, 2013 (02:02 PM).
Callīope
█ uranianUmbra

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Callīope Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Callīope Send a message via Skype™ to Callīope
I know, I'm looking forward to more updates, I just wish we would stop having mini-pauses. He either needs to keep it going every day, or just go on hiatus for a bit again.. at least in my opinion. ><;

- also Drew.

paired to timaeusTestified

this is how to be a heart breaker
boys, they like a little danger.
i la-la-la-la-love you. ❤
[S] The Prince is Awake.
tumblr || EGC || flavors.me
Old July 13th, 2013 (05:58 PM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

These min-pauses seem to be taken place on convention days, the last one was due to a convention, and the next one is more than likely going to be around the 15th or so.

Remember guys
He never sleeps
He never moves
He sits at his Olive Garden Cave with his Tolborone and updates every single hour.

This update pretty much caught us up to what was going on in that animation that "glitched out" which is proof that we are not going to see the full animation any time soon. Who knows maybe Homestuck will be rewritten 0-0 Its a popular rumor going around on tumblr~

Anyways, I want something fun and excited to happen; all of the updates had something depressing in them, especially the ones with Dave and Rosezi.

EDIT

I'd like to purpose a new question

WHAT WOULD YOUR TRICKSTER FORM LOOK LIKE?
Old July 16th, 2013 (03:25 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Oh my god. That thing, I have seen it before. It's the weirdest thing ever, at least from this part XD Scary thing is that the music is actually quite cool xD

Rose indeed looks badass. Terezi still looks strange with her eyes back, but I think it's sad that she doesn't like being able to see :( Typical she would end up on the brightest planet of all. Also, I'm sad to see that Terezi doesn't like Rose, even after 3 years.
Old July 16th, 2013 (08:24 AM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

I don't think she hates her, but at the same time I don't think they've ever been "buddy-buddy" I think their just going through emotional stuff right now; and it could just be emotional energy being spat out of their mouths if that makes sense.

Well the planet trilogy is over, the next update will hopefully have something to do outside of the kids, or maybe give John his "reasoning" for the Condenses plan. Its sad to say that Rose and Terezi don't have anything to do besides sit there and be drunk, sad, and emotional.
Old July 16th, 2013 (10:04 AM).
Aradiamara

Nature: Lax
Hi guys! I'm new to the forums so I've been checking out the fanclubs, so I definitely have to check out the Homestuck one

==> Username: Aradiamara
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Prospit
==> How far have you read: Caught Up
==> If you could prototype two things into a sprite, what would they be?
I'm gonna say.. that dragonology book alot of people seem to have? It'd be pretty rad to have a dragon as a sprite. Also with that would be like some armor, that way my sprite would be extra useful in-game >:D

The most recent update made me really sad. Rose and Terezi are two of my favorites and seeing them all sad and hungover is really painful to handle :/
as far as predictions go, it could go anyway since the planet trilogy is done. I bet it'll take us to Dirk or Jake though. We haven't seen them since the hiatus.
Old July 16th, 2013 (01:34 PM).
Callīope
█ uranianUmbra

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Callīope Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Callīope Send a message via Skype™ to Callīope
Hiiii, I just followed your tumblr, don't mind me.

Glad you stumbled into the club. xD

As for Rose and Terezi, I really wanna see what they're gonna do. It's interesting that they still don't get along to me, because it makes the situation a little bit more realistic. Just because people are stuck together for so long, doesn't mean they'd be friends. There's also the fact that Terezi spent a lot of time with Gamzee and Karkat and Dave, and Rose (as Dave put it) was stuck to Kanaya a lot of the time. xD

I really wanna see what the Alpha kids are gonna do about their situation, but I think it'll be able before the comic focuses on Dirk, or Jake again, we kind of know about Roxy, and Jane is... not Jane.

- also Drew.

paired to timaeusTestified

this is how to be a heart breaker
boys, they like a little danger.
i la-la-la-la-love you. ❤
[S] The Prince is Awake.
tumblr || EGC || flavors.me
Old July 16th, 2013 (02:40 PM).
Hypocrates
skanky and kind of gay
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hypocrates
==> Username: timaeusTestified
==> How far have you read: Act 5 - Act 2 orz
==> Answer current topic: I'd prototype the ashes of my nan (like what John did because I can) with a sword maybe?? That's a though one to be honest. ;;

I actually only started to read Homestuck about three weeks ago so 'scuse me for being so far behind.
Old July 16th, 2013 (03:43 PM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

Quote originally posted by Aradiamara:
Hi guys! I'm new to the forums so I've been checking out the fanclubs, so I definitely have to check out the Homestuck one :P

==> Username: Aradiamara
==> How far have you read: Caught Up
==> If you could prototype two things into a sprite, what would they be?
I'm gonna say.. that dragonology book alot of people seem to have? It'd be pretty rad to have a dragon as a sprite. Also with that would be like some armor, that way my sprite would be extra useful in-game >:D

The most recent update made me really sad. Rose and Terezi are two of my favorites and seeing them all sad and hungover is really painful to handle :/
as far as predictions go, it could go anyway since the planet trilogy is done. I bet it'll take us to Dirk or Jake though. We haven't seen them since the hiatus.
Welcome! Haha an armored dragon indeed seems like a good thing to have as a sprite. And I really wonder what happened to
Spoiler:
Jake during the beta kids' little walk around his Land.

Quote originally posted by timaeusTestified:
==> Username: timaeusTestified
==> How far have you read: Act 5 - Act 2 orz
==> Answer current topic: I'd prototype the ashes of my nan (like what John did because I can) with a sword maybe?? That's a though one to be honest. ;;

I actually only started to read Homestuck about three weeks ago so 'scuse me for being so far behind.
Welcome! Oh, you are in the greatest Acts of them all, imo. Everything happens in that act. Savor it :3 And try to not be too spoiled before the end.

OKAY guys, since TT here hasn't caught up with the updates yet, we'll be talking in spoilers again from right before Cascade and onwards, to not spoil his experience. Think we can do that? Unless TT says it's okay otherwise, of course.
Old July 16th, 2013 (03:47 PM).
Hypocrates
skanky and kind of gay
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Hypocrates
Quote originally posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers:
Welcome! Haha an armored dragon indeed seems like a good thing to have as a sprite. And I really wonder what happened to
Spoiler:
Jake during the beta kids' little walk around his Land.

Welcome! Oh, you are in the greatest Acts of them all, imo. Everything happens in that act. Savor it :3 And try to not be too spoiled before the end.

OKAY guys, since TT here hasn't caught up with the updates yet, we'll be talking in spoilers again from right before Cascade and onwards, to not spoil his experience. Think we can do that? Unless TT says it's okay otherwise, of course.
I love Act 5 the most already, it's so good oh Jegus. Tavros > all

Nah, it's fine. My friends are just going to spoil me anyway so there's no need. :P
Old July 16th, 2013 (06:56 PM).
SchwarzRozen
Sugary Delight

Guys, I just thought of something; what if the trickster lolipop is recovered from Gamzee and given to Rose and Terezi; remember when Jane did trickster mode ~ she was all flustered with emotions too.
Plus it would make such an "AMAZING" reuinion for Rose x Roxy.

I'm sorry, but I love those outfits 0u0
Old July 16th, 2013 (07:13 PM).
Aradiamara

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by SchwarzRozen:
Guys, I just thought of something; what if the trickster lolipop is recovered from Gamzee and given to Rose and Terezi; remember when Jane did trickster mode ~ she was all flustered with emotions too.
Plus it would make such an "AMAZING" reuinion for Rose x Roxy.

I'm sorry, but I love those outfits 0u0
I think I'd say that'd make me so mad if we had to deal with that.
But maybe, just maybe
Spoiler:
Jade or maybe even Jane re-trickster and it undoes the condesce mind control because their minds are too insane from it

But that sounds very unlikely to me. I feel like Trickster phase is done now.
Old July 17th, 2013 (02:46 AM).
adventure
e v e r y s t o r y

I can see the trickster thing resurface as some critical thing later... But I'd rather not since that arc was horrible hahaha imo ;)

Also, this seems to be finished at last! It's a swedish song to a homestuck animation.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKfP9N28buk

Sponsored Links