The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 25th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Nature: Naive
The sequel will be the adventure game he's making with the funds from Kickstarter ^^

Also, I just remembered that we agreed to always spoil stuff about the very latest update, in case someone checked PC before they checked MSPA. Sorry :>

Old March 25th, 2013, 04:06 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Nature: Sassy
I kinda hope the Kickstarter Game is like an rpg rather than an adventure game. What would be even more awesome is a game that makes a session os sburb by pulling together four characters at random from a list of about 12 characters that are pre set. Then there are like different things you can protoype with and different specibus to allocate weapons to, and even some randomly selected scenarios. Strife mode can be like the strife in the comic (rpg style turn based combat) and there can be puzzle minigames like MystStuck. I mean obviously the possibilities wouldnt be completely endless but you could get quite a variety of sessions with a few optiond for every category. Now only if you could figure out to have the randomly selected variables to flow together....I suppose a collossal string of conditional branches and common events can chug through the game, but aint nobody got time for that, much less Hussie.

Mr. Aladdin sir! Have a wish or two or three!
Old March 25th, 2013, 11:22 PM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

I think they should totally focus on making a RPG style game with an immense world and thousands of possibilities when it comes to autogenerated worlds and titles and aspects and scenarios where Jack goes crazy etc etc

Screw fancy looks, this game needs content, not advanced graphics. It's Homestuck, for crying out loud. We've seen black and white sprites throughout the comic and love them.

But what would be really cool is if Homestuck all culminated in a way that somehow let SBURB into OUR world and THAT would be the reason that the Kickstarter game suddenly appeared ^^ Or something.

John's Earth could have been another Earth, right? :p

Also what would be cool is an online version, where you can actually connect with friends and be server and client just like in the comic!

Old March 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
TaichiWind
X

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to TaichiWind
Topic:
Spoiler:
Favorite:
Drumroll please... Ooh a real drumroll, nice...
Spoiler:
Vriska. She's a 8itch, but she's also not a 8itch. She's a dou8le-edged 8itch. Or is she an octo8itch? Who the 8uck knows. But she's the biggest badass (alongside obviously Dirk) in the entire comic so far (even though recently Caliborn has been climbing to their turf)(and I have to admit badassery is relative and subjective).

Unfavorite:
Spoiler:
Cronus.
I don't need to explain. Or maybe I do, but it's impossible without profanity, so I'll refrain.

Update:
Spoiler:
Vriska. You are 8adass. But PLEASE PLEASE OH GOD PLEASE. Read a BOOK on NAUTICAL RANKS before you do something as stupid as making Nepeta and Feferi your superiors "just because it sounded cool". Okay Vris? Okay? Also don't force John to not think you're a 8itch. You are a 8itch. But a 8adass 8itch. Is that clear?

Other things:
Holy Huss guys I totally need help right now ASAP does anyone have a non-heromode sprite of the canon mage outfit plox? I need it so hard right now OMGGGG

That's right... It's begun again... How long must this war go on?
Old March 28th, 2013, 08:54 PM
Leijon
coz darling i'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream
Community Supporter

Update

Spoiler:
Poor Vriska... She got owned 8y Sollux, Feferi, Nepeta and what's worse, Tavros! IT IS UNACCEPTA8LE! I was literrally screaming OMG TAVROS! And Vriska jumping down to that X was just literrally 8adass of her. 8ut Vriska's still my fave coz she's 8adass and she's my patron troll so yeah... ::::>

... And I'm starting to miss the Alpha Kids tho... ::::(
Old March 31st, 2013, 07:41 PM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid
I miss the Alpha kids, too. :(

I'll answer the topic but I'm going to have to think a long time before I let out my final word on it. My opinions on these characters change really rapidly throughout the storyline, and me being under pressure of finals looming in the coming days doesn't really help. ;;

I agree with most of your sentiments on the Kickstarter game though! I'd really want it to be an RPG more than an adventure game. Sburb always seemed more like an RPG to me because of all the God Tiers and echeladders, and the Homestuck webcomic in general had captchalogue cards and strife specibi, too, akin to inventory and equipping weapons in RPGs. Hearing that the game will be primarily an adventure game kinda makes me think that Hussie won't base it around Sburb at all, and that's really sad. :(

update (03/31/13)
Spoiler:
Holy **** Rosemary is still sailing. I was sure Hussie was gonna sink it like the other ships, but I guess that's not how he rolls. Seems he doesn't like to be predictable, after all. I have to say though, that look on Rose's face when she asked Kanaya in fear was really emotional. And Kanaya probably knew that it wouldn't be right to just leave Rose like that while she's under her drinking problem.

Kanaya is the best. That is all.
Honestly though I don't mind if Rosemary broke up and Grimdork got together in the finale.

And hey, another intermissionception starring Caliborn and his leprechaun lackeys. This one was okay. That ending though! I wonder what it means. What does Kurloz plan to do with Vriska's coat? And what happened to Vriska and friends for that matter?
Old April 1st, 2013, 04:35 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

in response to Beldum's last note about the update (lol I guess you're Limanya? But I can't be sure ^^) I seem to be a Machoke here xD AND A SHINY PONYTA omg<3

anyways:
Spoiler:
Makara takes Vriska's coat and it will get alchemized with Jake's computer somehow. = Cairo overcoat!

Also, maybe Caliborn will kill Jake at some point, taking up his name like he took up writing in Calliope's blood color?

EDIT: AND SHINY MESPRIT aaah

EDIT2: uh.. and there it edited into an Illumise O.o

EDIT3: ok shiny mightyena I don't get this, happy april fools everyone ^^

Old April 1st, 2013, 05:16 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

He he he, April Fools fun!

Spoiler:
Sort of a random question, but isn't Cairo Overcoat a callback to Problem Sleuth?

Old April 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Don't think that needs a spoiler ^^

Yeah, I've read Problem Sleuth once thoroughly and once by just skimming through it, but there is a Cairo Overcoat thingy there, isn't there? Can't remember exactly where....

Something with the ship, right?

Problem Sleuth is really amazing by the way. If you're a Homestucker and haven't read it yet, and feel like you could appreciate something that is - if possible - even more twisted and paradoxically complicated than Homestuck, and at the same time a LOT more silly, read Problem Sleuth.

Old April 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

actually, just to add to red's post (im assuming Ledyba is red lol) , read jailbreak, bard quest and Problem sleuth. A lot, and I mean a LOT of homestuck running gags and jokes are actually mspaintadventure gags. What pumpkin goes all the way back to the second or third page ever on mspaintadventures.

Old April 2nd, 2013, 12:31 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Update

Spoiler:
Meenah getting soft on John, and Meenah is getting really mushy in this part <3

8tw, what do ya think 8out my new Vriska-set?
Old April 2nd, 2013, 06:10 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

I love Meenah. That's all there is to say on that matter.

Gunner, you make Vriska look adorable. Serket twins adorbs, yo. ^^

Also, I found out what tumut means. It's apparently an emoticon where one gives the fingers and the u are the eyes and the m the mouth. Maybe everyone but me already knew this.

EDIT: just adding in some cool stuff I found on a Homestuck page on reddit just now. I never go on reddit. But nice things suddenly are there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_gOBfGl2A
http://an-tan-y.deviantart.com/art/H...253A1364888707

Last edited by Adventure; April 2nd, 2013 at 06:21 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 06:19 AM
Limanya
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
I also only found out really late that tumut was an emoticon :(

tumut

(:P)
Old April 2nd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Haha good then ^^ I'm not alone! Also, stalking Hussie's old formspring account, I just found a little something he said about the leprechauns. In act 5, he thought he'd never use them again ^^ So he explained some powers.

Not gonna spoil this since it's blatantly open on the internet for whoever searches, and not related to updates.

Quote:
So what are Quarters and Matchsticks' powers exactly?

This will realistically never come up again, so here is how they work.

Matchsticks (11) travels through time using fire at any point in time as a gateway. He then likes to put out the fire when he arrives, so that more copies of him from other points in time don't show up and make things complicated. Unless he wants to exploit that for battle purposes, which he clearly didn't. Scratch keeps a fire alarm in his apartment to summon him, in case it catches fire, which it clearly did.

Quarters (14) has a collection of coins like the one Clover flipped. Each has numbers on either side, corresponding to a member of the Felt, most separated by 10, with a few exceptions. i.e.

1, 11
2, 12
3, 13
4, 14
5, 15
6, 9
7, 10
8, 8

When you flip the coin, it summons the member whose number is face up, from some place in space and time. If the opposite member is present during the flip, he trades places with that member, which is why Clover swapped for Quarters when he flipped 14.

If you flip your own coin, and the result is your own number, you die. As such, Quarters entrusts his own coin with Clover, who is so lucky, he will never flip a 4. He uses it to summon Quarters when things get too hot to handle. It's not advisable to let Snowman flip her own coin.

The coins link pairs of Felt members. Some are relevant pairings, others don't make much sense. Die and Stitch have a similar power, with their destructive/healing voodoo doll and effigies. Doze and Eggs make a pair of morons with a funny duo name (dozen eggs!) Itchy runs around so fast he probably starts fires sometimes, while Matchsticks puts them out.
I think he tries to explain why we went back through Terezi's alternate Mind routes from the doomed timeline Vriska created by flying off to fight Jack in Act 5 Act 2, and instead were able to see a timeline where Terezi did stab Vriska. But.... I don't understand how one leprechaun switching places with another one back on the Alternian moon would change that?

EDIT: wait no. I get it. It was just a little something to show that luck didn't matter. Clover had all the luck anyways (number 4 leprechaun) and knew the coin would land on 14, thus summoning the other leprechaun to pepper SS. Durr.

EDIT2: please make this happen, in some form, Hussie.

I feel so homestucky today. And I crave jadekat for some reason. It sure seems like Terezi and Karkat can work something out and become matesprits now, neatly timed with Dave meeting Jade again. But Jade and Karkat are just so perfect for each other. Just. /rant

Last edited by Adventure; April 2nd, 2013 at 09:01 AM.
Old April 2nd, 2013, 03:21 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

Update... (The post idea is that its vague enough to not be spoilered.)

HUSSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew this was gonna happen bro. I KNEW IT, DOG.

But for real who didn't see that coming?

Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:08 PM
DashieFactory
Vivacious Deviant

==> Username: DashieFactory
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse, chilling with the StrideLondes.
==> How far have you read: Up to date! :3
==> Answer current topic: My favorite character is probably either Meenah or Roxy, and my least favorite character... Eh, I love all of them but if I had to choose a least favorite it'd have to be Jade.
Old April 4th, 2013, 12:31 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

Update

Spoiler:
Whoa! Vriska gone craycray... CHILL THE <spoiler> OUT!

And... maybe a new topic perhaps?
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:10 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Quote:
Originally Posted by DashieFactory View Post
==> Username: DashieFactory
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse, chilling with the StrideLondes.
==> How far have you read: Up to date! :3
==> Answer current topic: My favorite character is probably either Meenah or Roxy, and my least favorite character... Eh, I love all of them but if I had to choose a least favorite it'd have to be Jade.
Welcome to the club! Always nice to find new homestucks here ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Gunner View Post
Update

Spoiler:
Whoa! Vriska gone craycray... CHILL THE <spoiler> OUT!

And... maybe a new topic perhaps?
update:
Spoiler:
She's been chased by Hussie through deathdreambubbles for long so she knows him now :p
I'm more concerned with the item she retrieved from the chest. The white thing. The white CURSOR.

There are theories on the mspa forums about this thing being a cursor, and Vriska wanting to make Aradia lift it and click LE to do something. Meta, yes. Awesome, yes. In line with Vriska shouting at the narrator, yes.

I still think all of this will come down to Hussie bringing SBURB into the real world. I actually wouldn't be too surprised if Homestuck was all a ruse to make humanity prepared before the actual, real game struck our stores and meteors began falling. lol

Dibs on entering first as a client player!

Hm, new topic?

If you played SBURB/SGRUB for real, would you rather start as the client (being the "leader") or the server player? Why?

Old April 4th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Cid
Find your niche.

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Cid Send a message via Skype™ to Cid

Happy three monthsary for this thread!

Guys we are three months old! We can make an emblem for this club now. We're easily past the five page mark, after all. We just have to tell Shining Raichu and make the emblem too. :D
I don't know how to make emblems though so I suggest the most artistic Homestuck do it. (b'')b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
EDIT: just adding in some cool stuff I found on a Homestuck page on reddit just now. I never go on reddit. But nice things suddenly are there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_gOBfGl2A
http://an-tan-y.deviantart.com/art/H...253A1364888707
I saw Mambostuck before you linked it! Right when Hussie tweeted it I saw it and I was just blown away. It's just so sexy and gorgeous. That character maker though! I have to tinker with that soon. Right after I post this post, ahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Haha good then ^^ I'm not alone! Also, stalking Hussie's old formspring account, I just found a little something he said about the leprechauns. In act 5, he thought he'd never use them again ^^ So he explained some powers.

Not gonna spoil this since it's blatantly open on the internet for whoever searches, and not related to updates.

I think he tries to explain why we went back through Terezi's alternate Mind routes from the doomed timeline Vriska created by flying off to fight Jack in Act 5 Act 2, and instead were able to see a timeline where Terezi did stab Vriska. But.... I don't understand how one leprechaun switching places with another one back on the Alternian moon would change that?

EDIT: wait no. I get it. It was just a little something to show that luck didn't matter. Clover had all the luck anyways (number 4 leprechaun) and knew the coin would land on 14, thus summoning the other leprechaun to pepper SS. Durr.

EDIT2: please make this happen, in some form, Hussie.

I feel so homestucky today. And I crave jadekat for some reason. It sure seems like Terezi and Karkat can work something out and become matesprits now, neatly timed with Dave meeting Jade again. But Jade and Karkat are just so perfect for each other. Just. /rant
The leprechaun powers are really quirky and creative but I can't help wonder why Hussie is developing those characters in the intermission intermissions. :P Seems rather pointless to me, although they make the intermissions much livelier instead of just having a Caliborn and Gamzee show. Speaking of which, I think the theory of what the pre-scratch clown will do to that blue coat (trying to be vague here because I'm too lazy to use spoiler tags) that Rika mentioned is quite likely, and that I'm stupid for not thinking of it sooner. XD;

That Karkat x Jade shoosh is adorable and needs to happen (I also like Dave x Jade and Karkat x Terezi but still Karkat x Jade I find cute together whoops). Please don't fail us Hussie!

update (04/04/13)
Spoiler:
I'm thinking Hussie did the Viceroy Bubbles Von Salamancer schtick (which was really fun while it lasted, haha) and the Vriska fourth wall breaking to reach the p=008000 url and post a really important update in that page specifically. Not sure how significant that number is though considering Homestuck started at p=001901. I suppose the number 8000 for a page just looks cool.

The actual treasure itself seems to be a gray Sburb symbol. Maybe it was red / green before Lord English / Caliborn defeated Yaldabaoth? Like the Sburb Alpha and Sburb Beta logo. Or maybe their version of Sburb (the cherub version) already had this pale gray Sburb logo in the first place. I mean they typed in gray before Caliborn killed Calliope and took over. Reading what Rika wrote though, it might just be a cursor. I'm loving how meta this is already! Also damn if this leads to Sburb becoming real I am so in. 8D

Also is anyone else expecting anything for 4/13/13? :D

Regarding new topic I will answer as soon as I can. I still have to answer the previous one too. Eep.

Last edited by Cid; April 4th, 2013 at 06:27 AM. Reason: Ninja'd. XD;
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

I ninja'd you, it seems ;D posted a little boring topic but nevertheless a new question to answer, yay!

HAPPY THREE MONTHS, FELLOW HOMESTUCK CLUBBERS!

I've never hosted a club before this but I felt a need to be able to talk about one of the things I like the most, on one of the places I like the most; Homestuck on PC. Thank you for having made this club a living, friendly place :)

Maybe I should revamp the first post somehow? Though I quite like it as it is now ^^ That image to the right of the text is one of my favorite Homestuck images ever. It's not too spoilersome about LE and alpha kids and stuff either. So maybe I'll just keep it ^^ What do you guys think?

Yay, emblem! I could try my hand at it if you guys are ok with that. I'm not the boss here just because I'm the club owner, of course, so if someone feels like making an emblem as well, post it here and we can, like, discuss or vote if necessary ^^

Also, page 0080000 maybe is something Vriska likes. It has an 8 in it, after all.

Old April 4th, 2013, 06:30 AM
Leijon
Community Supporter

If you played SBURB/SGRUB for real, would you rather start as the client (being the "leader") or the server player? Why?

I mean both sides are cool, I mean the client, if you're the first to go, gets all the cool things when I become the server player, and creates the ectobabies ::::)

So, I'll stick with the client player coz I can!

@Cid

Spoiler:
Since the color of the logo represents the most important player in the session like Sburb Beta's was Jade and Sgrub's was Gamzee and Sburb Alpha's might be Karkat, Dave, ARquisprite, or maybe even Lord English, I think the cherub's is Calliope coz the color is light gray which is the color of Calliope's... and maybe inside it is Alternate Calliope, the one who actually predominated instead of Caliborn. Considering it is found in a juju chest in somewhere that has the shape of Yaldabaoth, it kinda checks out imo.
Old April 4th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

I think I'd be the client as well ^^ I would love to experience everything first and really be the adventurer. Instead of watching on a screen and wondering when I'd get to do all that, alchemizing and strifing and all.

Then again, maybe I would enjoy being the server first as well, at least if I knew that I was going to become a client later on. Because that way I could plan ahead and make sure to do things more efficiently and better than my client did ^^

Yeah actually I think I'd enjoy being the server first, when I really think about it :p Plus, getting to poke around with my co-player's house is going to be fun!

EDIT: I threw together some images we could use for emblems. See anyone you like in particular?

Because if I were allowed to choose freely, It'd definitely be a jadekat emblem soooo 8D
Better work to change my mind, pals!

EDIT2: Hmm, a Condesce / Meenah pic would be awesome, come to think of it. The description could be that the Condesce thanks you for having been lullied into following the club for so long. Adding.

Last edited by Adventure; April 4th, 2013 at 07:32 AM.
Old April 4th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

I's rather be the server player to start out. Messing with people's houses and such is just too fun

dibs on being red's server

On the pictures...I like the Beta Kids Pose Pic. And the one woth Rose making a W mustache...

oh and HAPY 3 mONSTHERVERSARY

Old April 4th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Adventure
i n t e r s t e l l a r

Haha, whenever I do make that Homestuck-esque remade RP, you can be my server ;D

I actually like the alpha kids pic better, if we are to pick one of those two :3 Of course I like all of those I listed, but my faves are probably alpha kids, casey & john, and the condesce.

Somehow, I think that the alpha kids are a better group, as a group, than the beta kids. Listen to my here rant :3 You may object and say I'm wrong, I'm not entirely sure of my opinion myself but ^^
John and Dave are said to be best bros but they mostly bicker and didn't even meet up in the game. John and Jade are kind of like cute siblings, for a while, but their relation isn't really deep imo. John and Rose have had some really nice moments, like the whole Act 1 and 2 and 3 pretty much + when she went grimdark. They seem to be really good friends on a level I can sympathize with.

Rose and Dave's relation is really interesting, even more so since they found out about their siblinghood. Their interactions on the meteor, and long before that when they were about to go to use The Tumor, was really touching. But still, Dave is very shallow in his ways and Rose is so toned down in her manners so maybe that's why the beta kids feel a bit less tight as a group. Their interactions aren't as colorful as between the alpha kids. Rose and Jade have hardly communicated at all, have they?? I can't recall many memorable logs between the two but maybe I'm forgetful.

Dave and Jade is an interesting thing. They have done a lot together on her planet, and Jade even went out with Davesprite so obvs there is something there. And it's cute how Jade's all "swoooon, soooo coool!" in the beginning of Homestuck, but I don't really know what they end up with at the end of Act 5. I couldn't really create a conversation between them if I tried to write a fanfic, is what I think.

Now, with the alpha kids, Hussie focused A LOT more on character interaction. He even went as far as making them go TRICKSTER MODE and get a hangover to force them to figure stuff out about themselves and each other. While I pretty much liked all the beta kids from the start, it took a long time until the alpha kids grew on me, but now I enjoy reading about them and wish that the narrative could switch back from Caliborn/Vriska/Bonebone to furthestring!Dirk Or OBEY!Jane or freakedout!Jake or whatshappening!Roxy.

Pretty much all the panels featuring them between Jane's birthday party and their ascension showed of the wonderful (sometimes wonderfully terrible) relationships the four of them have. I think Hussie has done a really great job. It becomes even more fascinating when you think about them actually being the guardians/parents of the beta kids. Bro, Mom, Nanna and Grandpa.
/rant over.

But speaking of which. I've always wondered why the guardians knew about SBURB before the kids started playing, why they were all so adept at fighting and how Grandpa managed to take dream!Jade's body back to the island -

Hang on. I might have really missed something big here. Maybe I've just forgotten, simply. But... Why was Grandpa alive on LOWAS? What have I forgotten >.<

Old April 4th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Lt. Col. Fantastic
The Arianator

I really only like how Dirk and Roxy interact as far as alpha kids go. Jake was funny for about 12 seconds and Jane is always just so dull. Even when she was flipping out on Jake on her birthday or emotionally breaking down after getting jeered by caliborn it felt bland.

As for the beta kids not really interacting a whole lot, I think i was either because a) the trolls were there and they had an out of control session of sorts, or b) hussie overlooked the kids interacting with each other when twelve fabulous new characters were made.

The alpha kids had nothing to do for three years, so yeah, I bet they interacted more in that timeframe than the beta kids did in, what, three days? A week, maybe?

Grandpa was alive on lowas because of time shenanagins. He didnt die and get stuffed until after he entered the beta session and stuffed dream jade...I think. He must have time traveled back to when Jade's meteor was landing...or something. I dunno its confusing hahaha

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links