The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Old January 5th, 2013, 11:33 AM
DahDexy
Way Too Freakin' Random

Nature: Jolly
Hey there people of PokéCommunity. I'm a new member on the block. I've been on here for quite a long time, but as a guest. Until now I never had the courage to register. Really no reason to it, just timid, I guess. I'm sure I'll enjoy myself here.
Anyways, hey. As you can tell, my alias is DahDexy. You can call me DahDexy, DD, or Dexy; whatever you like, make one up for all I care! You'll see me mostly in the Discussions Board, Emulation Board, and Art & Design board. I'll maybe make a sprite shop, work on a hack, participate in scripting or TileMaps for ROMs. If I don't know what I'll do, who does!? See ya'll around!
Old January 5th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Nathan
too lazy
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Welcome to PC Dexy! Before i registered here, i was a guest too. I took a little time but it was worth it. The members at PC are very friendly. If you were to open your sprite shop, count me as one of your customers. Don't hesitate to contact me and have fun with us at PC!

no, you gotta get it inside
you push it back down, you push it back down

Old January 5th, 2013, 11:49 AM
RoboPoke
Unhatched Egg

Welcome to Pokecommunity!!

Nice to see you, to see you nice (couldn't stop myself from saying that)
There are an awful lot of ROM hackers on here and a lot of them are recruiting.
Anyway see you around.
Well i am offering a solution... i am putting together a team of newbie rom hackers .
This is almost like an apprenticeship and by the time you want to leave.
You will have enough proof of work to get you into a team or maybe you just want to gain the skills and experience of being in a team.
PM me for more details.
Old January 5th, 2013, 12:37 PM
DahDexy
Way Too Freakin' Random

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
Welcome to PC Dexy! Before i registered here, i was a guest too. I took a little time but it was worth it. The members at PC are very friendly. If you were to open your sprite shop, count me as one of your customers. Don't hesitate to contact me and have fun with us at PC!
Wow! That's cool. I bet most people were like us, guests for a long time. Also, thanks!:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboPoke View Post
Welcome to Pokecommunity!!

Nice to see you, to see you nice (couldn't stop myself from saying that)
There are an awful lot of ROM hackers on here and a lot of them are recruiting.
Anyway see you around.
Thank you! And that phrase "Nice to see you, to see you nice" confuses me xD. Anyways, I'm be lookin' over the ROMs and such.

See ya guys. (:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links