< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Fifth Generation Black 2White 2 Black 2 White 2 movie trailer!

Fifth Generation Are Pokémon slaves to humans? Team Plasma thinks so. Travel the Unova region and prove them wrong in Black & White, and then return two years later in Black2 & White2.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old January 6th, 2013 (9:55 PM).
Nature: Lonely
So I found this trailer for Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 and I wasn't sure if this was an introduction movie solely for the games, or if it was also for an upcoming Pokemon movie. The link to the trailer is here

If it's a movie, then I'm really excited for it as this looks amazing; they even use amazing guitar renditions of some of the themes in the games. And it actually does not have Ash/Satoshi as the main character! Amazing!

Please post your thoughts.

White FC: 2967 8981 9744

White 2 FC: 4342 1706 0881 (usually for trades; I have pretty good Pokes in my PC)

Old January 6th, 2013 (10:09 PM).
Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
It was made to promote the games.

Normally when you have quickly answered questions you post in our Quick Question thread.

If you want to continue the discussion about the animated trailer, there was one in the Anime Forum. If its dead you can revive the discussion, but as for its purpose, it was to promote the game. No new Anime or Movie centered around it is coming out. (So far)
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links