The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #601    
Old February 24th, 2013 (03:13 PM).
AmericanWonderland's Avatar
AmericanWonderland
Sassmaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Iowa, USA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
I would like a pre-evo for Kengaskhan.
A common pre-evo for Sawk and Throh, as well as Pachirisu and Emolga.

I would like the Roselia treatment (a pre-evo and an evo) for Skarmory and Smeargle.

I would like evos for Dunsparce, Qwilfish, Spinda, Castform, and, as I've said before, Banette.
__________________


3DS Friend Code: 3540-0523-4819
Reply With Quote
  #602    
Old February 24th, 2013 (03:16 PM).
StinkomanFan's Avatar
StinkomanFan
Intern of the Pokemon world
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Maybe Farfetch'd could get something. Maybe an evolution that turns it into a bigger duck with a smaller leek?
People still remember that pokemon, right?
__________________
Please join my RP, Five Trainers on a Search for an Exit
Please also see my interactive story, "The Undertaker"
Reply With Quote
  #603    
Old February 25th, 2013 (05:30 AM).
Archeops12354's Avatar
Archeops12354
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Apparently I'm nobody as I do like Durant...howver I agree, an evolution would be cool, making it as helpful (hopefully) as the other Bug/Steel types. Oh and evolutions for Wormadam and Mophim (or however you spell it) too.
Maybe if you get a female durant, it will evolve into a queen ant. It will still be a bug/steel type, but since queen ants have wings, it could learn powerful flying type moves. It's design could be a cross between scizor and Vespiquen with the same colouration and red eyes of durant. Now for stats!!!!!!

Hp: 80
Atk: 140
Def: 115
SpAtk: 50
SpDef: 50
Spd: 120

Base stat total: 555

I don't really know why I keep coming up with these statistics...
__________________
Favourite Pokemon: (From each gen) Friend code: 1164 0089 7045 Name: dawg!!
Gen 1. Gen 2. Gen 3. Gen 4. Gen 5.


Gen 6.
Reply With Quote
  #604    
Old February 25th, 2013 (05:39 AM).
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Apparently I'm nobody as I do like Durant...howver I agree, an evolution would be cool, making it as helpful (hopefully) as the other Bug/Steel types. Oh and evolutions for Wormadam and Mophim (or however you spell it) too.
Unsure about Wormadam! Go ahead and give Mothim the extra stage(because to be honest, it needs it anyway, it's not useful for much else, unfortunately), but Wormadam...I suppose you could say it's useful as far as an in-game Pokemon is concerned but...I dunno if it really needs an evolution in any sense. What else could it evolve to?
Reply With Quote
  #605    
Old February 25th, 2013 (05:57 AM).
MiTjA's Avatar
MiTjA
Poké-atheist
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Slovenia
Age: 24
Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Apparently I'm nobody as I do like Durant...howver I agree, an evolution would be cool, making it as helpful (hopefully) as the other Bug/Steel types. Oh and evolutions for Wormadam and Mothim too.
Id think if any of the duo, Heatmor deserves an evolution.

I mean if you compare their stats, Durant has great speed and great attack, along with great defense and an awesome type combo.

Whereas Heatmor has.....good sp.atk, and agood physical attack too...but nothing else really. Add the frail fire type which isn't nice with its low speed...and you got quite a weak pokemon :/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #606    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:12 AM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
I have some more hopes;

What about... a Fearow evolution? When I first saw Braviary's silhouette in the early days of BW leakage, I was convinced we had finally got a Fearow evolution. It had similar wings, a distinct head crest, and a beak that looked remarkably like an Andean condor. It looked big, it looked majestic, and thinking about it, I realized that Fearow really deserved an evolution, imo. The idea had not touched me before, but after I first saw that silhouette, even when Braviary was revealed, it wouldn't leave my mind.

Or, maybe Beheeyem? I think GameFreak is more likely to release evolutions to recent Pokémon than old ones. They want to cater to the kids who grew up with and learned to love Pokémon from D/P and B/W, and the earlier generations have already had their share of evolutions. In that respect, we look to the oft-overlooked, yet memetastic Alien Pokémon. Its current Base 125 Sp.A is nothing to scoff at, and with an evolution it would be rather devastating. Well, maybe someone might think that would be over powered, keep in mind that Rhydon had base 130 Atk, yet it received an evolution nonetheless (as did Kadabra and Magneton, both with base Sp.A of 120). A Beheeyem evolution would also be a late-game Pokémon, seeing as it evolves from Elgyem at lvl 42.
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #607    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:27 AM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by MiTjA View Post
Id think if any of the duo, Heatmor deserves an evolution.

I mean if you compare their stats, Durant has great speed and great attack, along with great defense and an awesome type combo.

Whereas Heatmor has.....good sp.atk, and agood physical attack too...but nothing else really. Add the frail fire type which isn't nice with its low speed...and you got quite a weak pokemon :/
Yeah Heatmor can definitely be improved. Just give the evolution a boost to its speed, and maybe make an opposing special attacking Durant (so it's not totally overpowered) then boom, you've got two awesome new evolutions.
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #608    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:35 AM).
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
I have some more hopes;

What about... a Fearow evolution? When I first saw Braviary's silhouette in the early days of BW leakage, I was convinced we had finally got a Fearow evolution. It had similar wings, a distinct head crest, and a beak that looked remarkably like an Andean condor. It looked big, it looked majestic, and thinking about it, I realized that Fearow really deserved an evolution, imo. The idea had not touched me before, but after I first saw that silhouette, even when Braviary was revealed, it wouldn't leave my mind.

Or, maybe Beheeyem? I think GameFreak is more likely to release evolutions to recent Pokémon than old ones. They want to cater to the kids who grew up with and learned to love Pokémon from D/P and B/W, and the earlier generations have already had their share of evolutions. In that respect, we look to the oft-overlooked, yet memetastic Alien Pokémon. Its current Base 125 Sp.A is nothing to scoff at, and with an evolution it would be rather devastating. Well, maybe someone might think that would be over powered, keep in mind that Rhydon had base 130 Atk, yet it received an evolution nonetheless (as did Kadabra and Magneton, both with base Sp.A of 120). A Beheeyem evolution would also be a late-game Pokémon, seeing as it evolves from Elgyem at lvl 42.
I can imagine Beheeyem's evo pretty much being a super bulky version of Reuniclus, and I'm not sure whether or not it actually has recovery moves of any sort, but if it doesn't, then it wouldn't be too devastating on the battlefield, really.

And a Fearow evolution is something that is long overdue, now. It's honestly making me doubtful because the poor bird has probably long left people's minds by now, especially since there are other(most notably Staraptor), more better birds to take its place. Kind of a sad thing, really. :(

If you're talking about recent things, then here are things from Gen IV that I think deserve an evo:

Kricketune


No matter how much we think this Pokemon was a pain in the ass(or it's pre-evo for that matter) for appearing in the wild so much, this underappreciated bug-type needs an evolution. Badly. And I mean..badly. Its movepool is so shallow, if it were to fill a poll, I doubt a puppy would be able to swim in it. I think this Pokemon has the potential to either become a good Bug/Fighting(I mean, look at it's claws here, they have to have some potential here), or something with more substance, something that wouldn't make it so ignored, or making it a laughing stock battling-wise.

Drifblim


You guys are going to look at me like I'm crazy here. Okay, okay fine. You have a point. Driftblim's abilities, as well as it's HP kind of make it pretty devastating. Unburden can make it pretty frightening, but what's even more devastation is Flare Boost. Basically, think Zangoose's version of Toxic Boost, and you'll begin to understand the horror that is Drifblim. There's one problem though:

The chances of one ever utilizing Drifblim to it's fullest potential is very slim. Reason being: It's a toothpick. Base 150 HP is nothing to scoff at, but 44/54 defenses mean that, regardless of it's HP, any super-effective boosted move(and probably unboosted, too) would be a surefire knock out. There's a problem in utilization too, because with Drifblim's abilities, you have to choose either Speed or offense, and even if you choose speed, you'd have to wait until a certain opportune moment for when poor Drifblim consumes it's berries, and it's just a time-consuming tactic that, well on the battlefield, won't work. x_x /rant

Lumineon


Disappointment of a water-type. That's all I really have to say about it. It has such amazing abilities, it would be like a kid went into a candy store and saw both a Hershey's bar and a Snickers bar, you wouldn't know what to pick! Swift Swim can be deadly on Rain Teams, but Storm Drain can come in really handy for the water immunity. Regardless of what ability you choose though, the sad part about this is that you're not really in good hands regardless. An evolution for this Pokemon would be definitely appreciated, at least to make it somewhat useful in the long run. It's offenses especially are pretty mediocre, which means that even with rain support, it won't be hitting anything hard anytime soon.

That's all I have for now, but I'll come up with some others when I'm on campus or something. XD
Reply With Quote
  #609    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:42 AM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Ugh, yeah, I agree so much about Lumineon; that reminds me: I'd like to see Quilfish get an evolution too. Something like those Redlion fish; I can sort of see a resemblance to that.
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #610    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Drifblim evolution would be way strong :( Drifblim already has amazing abilities to abuse and more of that might be overkill imo. Sure it's overlooked but still, it's great as it is in NU ;_;
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #611    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:50 AM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Drifblim evolution would be way strong :( Drifblim already has amazing abilities to abuse and more of that might be overkill imo. Sure it's overlooked but still, it's great as it is in NU ;_;
I dunno about that -- because for one thing, a Driftblim evo won't necessarily have the same abilities as Driftblim. I think that's what people have been most worried about when there was that debate about the Zangoose evo too. Plus, there are pokemon in NU who have evolutions fit perfectly in OU. I'm just sure it won't be too bad, imo.
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #612    
Old February 25th, 2013 (08:14 AM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
I guess I'd just rather keep it as it is. XD; But its evolution, I kinda wonder what that'd be... a gigantic helium balloon rivalling Wailord in size? How crazy!
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #613    
Old February 25th, 2013 (08:22 AM).
Napsy's Avatar
Napsy
Tiny Deer
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Tennessee
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
There better be an evolution of Sableye or I'm gonna flip my stuff.
In fact, a lot of Pokemon from Hoenn could use an evolution or two.

It would seem most likely that Hoenn region Pokemon would get the most attention, seeing as they are next in line for a re-make.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #614    
Old February 25th, 2013 (09:30 AM).
Cerberus87's Avatar
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Brazil
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Yeah Heatmor can definitely be improved. Just give the evolution a boost to its speed, and maybe make an opposing special attacking Durant (so it's not totally overpowered) then boom, you've got two awesome new evolutions.
If Seviper, which is weaker and also part of a rivalry duo, hasn't got an evolution, I doubt Heatmor would. It needs more moves.
__________________

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

Please give Boomburst to Pidgeot, GF!!!
Reply With Quote
  #615    
Old February 25th, 2013 (09:49 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire's Avatar
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: West Coast
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I guess I'd just rather keep it as it is. XD; But its evolution, I kinda wonder what that'd be... a gigantic helium balloon rivalling Wailord in size? How crazy!
I don't think it'll be that huge...if so the skies of the region would go black when a fleet of them pass by...

I see Unova, Hoenn, and Sinnoh getting the most attention. Unova as it's the first generation after and this happens to be an even generations which unlike the odds usually means evolutions to the generation directly before. Hoenn a huge number of it's mons are single stage mons meaning they can be used to create whole lines rather than one additional evolutionary relative. and Sinnoh as it never got the chance to have evolutions to it's own non cross generation pokemon, not even a pre evolution like Johto's Marill, and Wobbufett did in Gen III. Kanto they can leave alone as most of the pokemon are two staged or are complete. However they can give us some evolutions to Goldduck, Jynx, Starmie, and Slowbro (and Slowking), oh and Dugtrio too.
__________________
Team Treecko
Reply With Quote
  #616    
Old February 25th, 2013 (02:10 PM).
zoroarkrules25
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I don't think it'll be that huge...if so the skies of the region would go black when a fleet of them pass by...

I see Unova, Hoenn, and Sinnoh getting the most attention. Unova as it's the first generation after and this happens to be an even generations which unlike the odds usually means evolutions to the generation directly before. Hoenn a huge number of it's mons are single stage mons meaning they can be used to create whole lines rather than one additional evolutionary relative. and Sinnoh as it never got the chance to have evolutions to it's own non cross generation pokemon, not even a pre evolution like Johto's Marill, and Wobbufett did in Gen III. Kanto they can leave alone as most of the pokemon are two staged or are complete. However they can give us some evolutions to Goldduck, Jynx, Starmie, and Slowbro (and Slowking), oh and Dugtrio too.
I would like evolutions for all those pokemon and i to believe that there should be more hoenn based pokemon evolutions
Reply With Quote
  #617    
Old February 25th, 2013 (02:29 PM).
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I don't think it'll be that huge...if so the skies of the region would go black when a fleet of them pass by...

I see Unova, Hoenn, and Sinnoh getting the most attention. Unova as it's the first generation after and this happens to be an even generations which unlike the odds usually means evolutions to the generation directly before. Hoenn a huge number of it's mons are single stage mons meaning they can be used to create whole lines rather than one additional evolutionary relative. and Sinnoh as it never got the chance to have evolutions to it's own non cross generation pokemon, not even a pre evolution like Johto's Marill, and Wobbufett did in Gen III. Kanto they can leave alone as most of the pokemon are two staged or are complete. However they can give us some evolutions to Goldduck, Jynx, Starmie, and Slowbro (and Slowking), oh and Dugtrio too.

Golduck? Fair enough, I feel that it needs to make more of a presence anyway.

Jynx, Starmie, and the others? They are honestly way too overpowered to even get any more evolutions! Jynx is possible, but Starmie is riduclously powerful enough as it is, Slowbro/Slowking are pretty much the same, albeit used for different purposes. @_@
Reply With Quote
  #618    
Old February 25th, 2013 (06:29 PM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I don't think it'll be that huge...if so the skies of the region would go black when a fleet of them pass by...

I see Unova, Hoenn, and Sinnoh getting the most attention. Unova as it's the first generation after and this happens to be an even generations which unlike the odds usually means evolutions to the generation directly before. Hoenn a huge number of it's mons are single stage mons meaning they can be used to create whole lines rather than one additional evolutionary relative. and Sinnoh as it never got the chance to have evolutions to it's own non cross generation pokemon, not even a pre evolution like Johto's Marill, and Wobbufett did in Gen III. Kanto they can leave alone as most of the pokemon are two staged or are complete. However they can give us some evolutions to Goldduck, Jynx, Starmie, and Slowbro (and Slowking), oh and Dugtrio too.
Hoenn might be less likely, given that it really had its chance in generation 4 - although it begs the question that they knew B/W were coming and for that reason didn't evolve anything in gen 4 for a specific reason and that it isn't going to be fixed this generation either.
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #619    
Old February 25th, 2013 (06:42 PM).
Miss Doronjo's Avatar
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Golduck? Fair enough, I feel that it needs to make more of a presence anyway.

Jynx, Starmie, and the others? They are honestly way too overpowered to even get any more evolutions! Jynx is possible, but Starmie is riduclously powerful enough as it is, Slowbro/Slowking are pretty much the same, albeit used for different purposes. @_@
Starmie, and Slowbro/Slowking? Yeah, maybe. But Jynx, idk. It does have the potential to have a evolution imo; since while it is pretty, it does have lacking characteristics that would make it purely OP... but, eh. It's a maybe on that one.
__________________

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Reply With Quote
  #620    
Old February 25th, 2013 (07:59 PM).
PowerArmor34's Avatar
PowerArmor34
Unhatched Egg
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
I think that there should be any evolution of absol preferably a pre evolution you know?
__________________
Yada Yada, just get to the point where you mention my awesomeness...



What i hate most is when i walk around and ask a kid if he likes charizard and says whats that >.>




Absol is teh best pokemon and you know it (^W^)
Reply With Quote
  #621    
Old February 25th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
T-Zombie's Avatar
T-Zombie
The End (?)
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: The Middle of Nowhere
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
I would like to see Miltank and Tauros be linked in a 3rd or pre evolution like have a calve pre evolution and weather if it is a boy it would evolve into a Tauros and if it was a girl it would evolve evolve into a miltank
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #622    
Old February 25th, 2013 (08:27 PM).
AmericanWonderland's Avatar
AmericanWonderland
Sassmaster
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Iowa, USA
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to AmericanWonderland
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerArmor34 View Post
I think that there should be any evolution of absol preferably a pre evolution you know?
An Absol prevo would be so awesome now that I think about it.
__________________


3DS Friend Code: 3540-0523-4819
Reply With Quote
  #623    
Old February 25th, 2013 (11:21 PM).
Zorua's Avatar
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Gender: Female
Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Starmie, and Slowbro/Slowking? Yeah, maybe. But Jynx, idk. It does have the potential to have a evolution imo; since while it is pretty, it does have lacking characteristics that would make it purely OP... but, eh. It's a maybe on that one.
Well, think about it this way: Jynx is pretty powerful in it's respective tier, right? I mean, it has lovely kiss, which can do either one or two things: Force the opponent to switch out, or it could just go for the attack with repeated ice beams. Now mind you, Jynx has weaknesses from pretty much all over the globe, so it isn't particularly hard to take down by any means, but it is more or less hard to outspeed.

Give it an evo, and it'll borderline on OP, but I think it'll just emphasize on those issues except it would be either OU or BL or somewhere along those lines. x_x;
Reply With Quote
  #624    
Old February 26th, 2013 (03:17 AM).
Forever's Avatar
Forever
let it go
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: http://goo.my/server
Age: 22
Gender: Female
It won't be overpowered imo. Magmortar is in RU and Jynx is in BL...2? So really, Magmortar is higher than it, the most it'll be is UU or OU, I don't think it would be too overpowered. Plus if it had Luke's design!!
__________________
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Reply With Quote
  #625    
Old February 26th, 2013 (03:57 AM).
Archeops12354's Avatar
Archeops12354
Smoochum
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Gender: Male
As much as I HATE Jynx's design, If they give it an evo it would be pretty powerful. *gasp* Finally! A powerful ice type! I at least hope the evo won't be as stupid-looking as Jynx...
__________________
Favourite Pokemon: (From each gen) Friend code: 1164 0089 7045 Name: dawg!!
Gen 1. Gen 2. Gen 3. Gen 4. Gen 5.


Gen 6.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.