The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 29th, 2013, 01:34 AM
Norkii
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMirror View Post
i want pre and evolutions of pokemon like Lapras, Tropious, Druddigon,(Ninetails-Vulpix), (Diglett-Dugtrio), Hypno, Kangaskan, Mr Mime, Ditto, SudoWoodo, Skarmory, Giraferaig, Ambipom, Stantler, Spinda, Castform, Kecleon, Absol, Pachirisu, Chingling, Spiritomb, Rotom, Carnivine, Lickylicky, Probopass, Zebstrika, Audino, Sawk, Throh, Basculin, Maractus, Sigilyph, Caracosta, Deerling, Emolga, Alomamola, Cryogonal, Bouffolaunt, Heatmor, Durant and of corse HEAPS MORE EEVEELUTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mr Mime has already got one-Mime Jr
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:43 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norkii View Post
Mr Mime has already got one-Mime Jr
Speaking of Mr. Mime.

I wonder if this region being based on France might make it more likely Mr. Mime will get an evolution?

What do you think? It seems like the Mime family will be in the Kalos region at least...
Old May 29th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Nature: Relaxed
Gamefreak would have to tread lightly if they did indeed make an evolution for Mr. Mime. It would be a fine-line between genius and terrifying (hopefully both). I want it to be named Pantomime!
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:01 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I could honestly see that, with how the modern mime originated there. Although it honestly already looks completely like an actual mime, so I have no idea how Mr. Mine would even look if it evolved again.
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Grif of Hearts
Que sera sera~

Nature: Naive
I forgot about the mime stereotype of France. It'd be a perfect opportunity to introduce an evolution to Mr. Mime, or maybe an alternative evolution for Mime Jr.? I would support either, because I actually quite like the two of them. They're oddly charming.

And yet, an evolution of it would probably be the most terrifying thing ever added into the series.
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:44 AM
Azure
» We might aswell be lovers on the sun
Community Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
Speaking of Mr. Mime.

I wonder if this region being based on France might make it more likely Mr. Mime will get an evolution?

What do you think? It seems like the Mime family will be in the Kalos region at least...
Good point, I wouldn't go as far to say an evolution but it might make several cameo appearances, i.e in the Pokedex, used by a few trainers etc.

Old May 29th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif of Hearts View Post
And yet, an evolution of it would probably be the most terrifying thing ever added into the series.
I had a scary thought:

Mr. Mime + DNA Splicers + Jynx = ???
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Azure
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrewulf238 View Post
I had a scary thought:

Mr. Mime + DNA Splicers + Jynx = ???
Would that by any chance look like this?

Old May 29th, 2013, 11:57 AM
MarinoKadame

It could evolve to look like a French Mime tho having a Black Beret and the costume going with it.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old May 29th, 2013, 07:25 PM
Jaxman
Unhatched Egg

They should make evolutions of Sableye, Sandslash, Qwilfish, Absol, and Heracross. I also think they should make a pre evolution of Scyther.
Old June 2nd, 2013, 09:05 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
They should make Mr. Mime's evolution look more like a real mime as it looks more like clown than a mime imo.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 05:48 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Hm... for evolutions... let's go back to the starter evolutions of X and Y shall we?

OK, there's one name that's been going through my head nearly every single day that I think about the final evolution of Fennekin... as a Fire/Psychic, and that name is simply "Psyfennec", as in "Psychic" and "Fennec Fox". :P

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:12 PM
GreatTornado
other in a month When you,

Just had a thought, maybe Helioptile evolves into Heliocopter and its ears become like the blades on a helicopter (Electric/Flying)?

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:19 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatTornado View Post
Just had a thought, maybe Helioptile evolves into Heliocopter and its ears become like the blades on a helicopter (Electric/Flying)?
I feel like going from something based on a lizard to something that flies would be a bit strange, but I guess that's possible. I could see something like that happening with it's ears though, but I'd honestly see it become more like a bearded dragon as far as ferociousness goes, instead of changing its species all together.
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:30 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
I'm not buying its secondary Normal type.

In other words, I think there is some twist regarding Helioptiles Normal type, which we don't know about yet.

It's the most absurd thing in type combinations I have ever seen. There has got to be a reason why its not a Normal/Electric, like "every bird"/Bibarel/Girafarig/Deerling/Meloetta, and that "unknown justification" would vanish if it was to be replaced by Flying (or any other type) upon evolution as Great Tornado suggested.

Some possible explanations I figured out are:

---Maybe the Normal type changes depending on the floor type of each battle (similar to the Burmy-coat mechanic).
Some examples:
-Meadow->Electric/Grass
-dry land/desert->Electric/Ground
-rocky terrain->Electric/Rock

---Maybe it has a "Color change"(Kecleons ability) for just its secondary type.
So if it was hit by a Bug move-->Electric/Bug etc.

Any other ideas?

I doubt gamefreak suddenly stopped paying attention to type order in combinations (they have been all 5 gens. Just compare Geodude and Rhyhorns type, or Sableye and Spiritomb; or how every Normal combo is primary Normal as mentioned above)

Last edited by MiTjA; June 4th, 2013 at 06:36 AM.
Old June 4th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'm surprised no one mentioned the possibility of evolving into some kind of electric Kimodo Dragon of some sort. :x Though I suppose that's better saved for an actual Dragon type of some sort? If It wasn't for Helioptile's secondary type being Normal, I'd argue that it could be the first Electric/Dragon to exist~!
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:00 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
I'm surprised no one mentioned the possibility of evolving into some kind of electric Kimodo Dragon of some sort. :x Though I suppose that's better saved for an actual Dragon type of some sort? If It wasn't for Helioptile's secondary type being Normal, I'd argue that it could be the first Electric/Dragon to exist~!
Yeah, I really hope we get a non-dragon lizard someday, that turns into a komodo dragon and gains Dragon as secondary in the process.

Btw, Zekrom is a Dragon/Electric if that counts (since its a>reverse, and b>a legendary, while you might be wishing for a regular pokemon of that combo, as do I.)
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Yeah...not really taking Zekrom's typing into account here, since it is a legendary and pretty much the only Pokemon of it's typing so far. u__u;
Old June 4th, 2013, 07:59 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I sort of think it's unfair that we ignore the legends when it comes to combos...I mean Emoga's the only true Electric/Flying if one goes by that standard (Rotom has forme).

Anyways I hope that Helioptile evolves into a giant lizard, or maybe a dinosaur.
Old June 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

But its true.
(well okay as competitive battler Id consider at least Zapdos as an okay pokemon for battles)

I mean, I am still waiting for an 2 or 3 stage Electric bird family D:!

Or casual elemental birds in general actually... theres enough of Normal, Water and Dark now..
Old June 4th, 2013, 09:13 AM
seant123
Unhatched Egg

anybody else want to see a swellow evolution? i don't feel that evolution chain is completed for some reason, mainly because the other bird pokemon you can find at the start of a game (pidgey+starly) have a 3rd evolution and i think taillow needs one too.

Please click my pokefarm egg:

Old June 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Azure
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seant123 View Post
anybody else want to see a swellow evolution? i don't feel that evolution chain is completed for some reason, mainly because the other bird pokemon you can find at the start of a game (pidgey+starly) have a 3rd evolution and i think taillow needs one too.
Noo, Swellow is my favorite Pokemon and I wouldn't like to see an evolution for it. Hoothoot and Noctowl are a two evolutionary stage regional bird too, so not all of them require three staged evolutions.

Old June 4th, 2013, 10:39 AM
seant123
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Noo, Swellow is my favorite Pokemon and I wouldn't like to see an evolution for it. Hoothoot and Noctowl are a two evolutionary stage regional bird too, so not all of them require three staged evolutions.
Ok i forgot about Noctowl but i still think Swellow should evolve, i just don't think its good enough, if its your favourite pokemon then you wouldn't have to evolve it, i personally just think it isnt strong enough as a two stage evolution, unlike noctowl which is part psychic.

Please click my pokefarm egg:

Old June 4th, 2013, 11:06 AM
Kerg

Quote:
Originally Posted by seant123 View Post
Ok i forgot about Noctowl but i still think Swellow should evolve, i just don't think its good enough, if its your favourite pokemon then you wouldn't have to evolve it, i personally just think it isnt strong enough as a two stage evolution, unlike noctowl which is part psychic.
Noctowl is Normal/Flying, he isn't Psychic at all mate.
Old June 4th, 2013, 12:30 PM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

forget noctowl... fearow was the example someone should have pointed out.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here