The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:25 PM
I.T.
The Pokémon Cartel

Nature: Jolly
IN MY OPINION I think 7 Eeveelutions is enough, but go ahead GAMEFREAK, if none of 7 previous Eeveelutions please the average person, make more.

Anyways, a male Combee evolution is a MUST or I will sue Nintendo for sexism towards male Combee. LOL.

Oh and Pluse and Minun should like have some type of evolution incorporated with the DNA Splicers.
Old January 12th, 2013, 05:50 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos Fork View Post
Maybe an evolution for galvantula and make it dark bug or dark electric
Oh daym, I imagine that would be pretty strong. Galvantula itself is pretty good, but I'm not sure a gigantic darkly coloured spider would turn out that well. Plus ya, the typings. I'd rather it retained both of its old typings actually. XD;
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:51 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
It'd...be too much, imo. Galvantula has ridiculous enough speed and sp.attack, evolving it would just be a disaster. D:
Old January 12th, 2013, 06:54 PM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
I'm happy with Galvantula the way it is, I don't think it needs any more evolutions either.

Playtime : 35:03 | Badges : 6 | Pokédex : 69
Old January 12th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
I'm with everyone that says Galvantula is pretty fine the way it is. But I agree with IAm2Sarcastic4U, male Combee needs some sort of evolution. Considering the gender rate difference between male and female Combee, I think it's only fair for players and Combee itself, that it has some sort of male equivalent form to Vespiquen.
Old January 13th, 2013, 03:17 AM
lightfurret

I'd like them to make an evolution to Excadrill, giving it better attack and speed stat. Maybe an evo to Ferroseed too (A steel/dragon or steel/ghost one, cause grass and steel make it frail), with better abillities and new exclusive moves.

Ow, and I want an evolution to Stunfisk and Spinda - an uglier version, if you will - that will exeed the streangh of the semi-legendary pokes.

Last edited by Hiroshi Sotomura; January 13th, 2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: No swearing, no censor bypass
Old January 13th, 2013, 03:22 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfurret View Post
I'd like them to make an evolution to Excadrill, giving it better attack and speed stat. Maybe an evo to Ferroseed too (A steel/dragon or steel/ghost one, cause grass and steel make it frail like s**t), with better abillities and new exclusive moves.

Ow, and I want an evolution to Stunfisk and Spinda - an uglier version, if you will - that will exeed the streangh of the semi-legendary pokes.
Excadrill better attack?!? It has like 135 base attack. Giving it an evolution would make it more broken. It's already an Uber. And Grass/Steel is actually really good typing. Ferrothorn is a big threat in OU.
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:03 AM
Forever
let it go

Yeah that'd be way too strong. ;( Maybe unless it was a special evolution but the physical side needs no adjustment whatsoever honestly. Actually, if you lowered its attack and raised its sPA on the special version and raised its sDef it might be interesting, and give Excadrill... the advantage of Eviolite!
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:37 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Yeah that'd be way too strong. ;( Maybe unless it was a special evolution but the physical side needs no adjustment whatsoever honestly. Actually, if you lowered its attack and raised its sPA on the special version and raised its sDef it might be interesting, and give Excadrill... the advantage of Eviolite!
I honestly don't think we need to give Excadrill more tools to work with. I'd like to see a Lumineon evolution... THAT LEARNS QUIVER DANCE.
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:44 AM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
Lumineon is just f9..

we need evolutions for pachirisu, basculin and also male combee(i think someone said that above)
Old January 13th, 2013, 04:46 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

I love Lumineon! I'd also love to see an evolution, or a stat increase.

Old January 13th, 2013, 05:05 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightfurret View Post
I'd like them to make an evolution to Excadrill, giving it better attack and speed stat. Maybe an evo to Ferroseed too (A steel/dragon or steel/ghost one, cause grass and steel make it frail), with better abillities and new exclusive moves.
Are you being sarcastic? LOL

If not, I have no idea how you managed to pick 2 of the competitively best Pokemon out there.

Lets also give Terrakion a 680 TBS forme while we're at it, eh? ;D
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:16 AM
Wuve
Unhatched Egg

I think they need to link luvdisc and alomomola
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:16 AM
shubham2207

@suicune- yeah some stats needs to be improved, like u said lumineon.. Also how about alomomola? Its stats also need to be improvd a bit...
Here, i want this stat for alomomola

hp 110
att 65
def 85
spatt 85
spdef 75
speed 90

and wt about ur dream lumineon?
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:24 AM
Hikamaru
there is a truth
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
I mostly agree with Aerilyn that we need an evolution for male Combee, since the species' gender ratio heavily skews towards male and we need at least a counterpart for Vespiquen.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

Wouldn't it be a little too similar to Beedrill? That could be the reason why they avoided doing this. They could make Male Combee a little more useful by increasing it's stats and adding some decent moves but I can't see them making a male equivalent to Vespiquen unless they some how add Male Combee into the Beedrill evolutionary line.

Old January 13th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Lucario14
PKMN Trainer Silver

Nature: Bashful
Hope they give Jynx a new evolution, like Magmar and Electabuzz have.
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
@suicune- yeah some stats needs to be improved, like u said lumineon.. Also how about alomomola? Its stats also need to be improvd a bit...
Here, i want this stat for alomomola

hp 110
att 65
def 85
spatt 85
spdef 75
speed 90

and wt about ur dream lumineon?
Yeah no, Alomomola's fine how it is. It's not meant to be an attacker, and works perfectly fine as a defensive wall, I don't think it needs an evolution because honestly add Eviolite onto that and it's going to be way strong and a lot harder to take down imo with Regenerator. Nevermind what stats the evolution itself would have... :(
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:40 AM
shubham2207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Yeah no, Alomomola's fine how it is. It's not meant to be an attacker, and works perfectly fine as a defensive wall, I don't think it needs an evolution because honestly add Eviolite onto that and it's going to be way strong and a lot harder to take down imo with Regenerator. Nevermind what stats the evolution itself would have...
Atleast they can make Luvdisc as its pre evolution form........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
I mostly agree with Aerilyn that we need an evolution for male Combee, since the species' gender ratio heavily skews towards male and we need at least a counterpart for Vespiquen.
I agree with aerilyn too...............!!!

Last edited by shubham2207; January 13th, 2013 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Wouldn't it be a little too similar to Beedrill? That could be the reason why they avoided doing this. They could make Male Combee a little more useful by increasing it's stats and adding some decent moves but I can't see them making a male equivalent to Vespiquen unless they some how add Male Combee into the Beedrill evolutionary line.
We haven't had a bee inspired Pokémon since Beedrill though. Plus, there are different types of bees in the world that they can base Combee's new male evolution of without making it too much like Beedrill. I don't think having two bee Pokémon would be a bad thing when there are already other Pokémon who share a common species already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
Atleast they can make Luvdisc as its pre evolution form........ :(
Unfortunately, I don't see how they can make Luvdisc Alomomola's pre-evolution. If they wanted to do that or if that was ever their intention, then they would have done it in Black and White, but they didn't. Maybe there could be some sort of new evolution item that links Luvdisc to Alomola, but I think it's unlikely at this point.

Last edited by Guy; January 13th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:53 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaporeon7 View Post
I honestly don't think we need to give Excadrill more tools to work with. I'd like to see a Lumineon evolution... THAT LEARNS QUIVER DANCE.
Yes Lumineon should get an evo, everybody always seems to forget Lumineon.

I was thinking it would be interesting if Phione got an evo, unrelated to Manaphy.
Old January 13th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Forever
let it go

Phione probably won't be getting an evolution. ;( It's kind of... long forgotten and it would confuse little kids if it had an evolution that wasn't related to Manaphy in some way lmao.
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:02 AM
shubham2207

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
We haven't had a bee inspired Pokémon since Beedrill though. Plus, there are different types of bees in the world that they can base Combee's new male evolution of without making it too much like Beedrill. I don't think having two bee Pokémon would be a bad thing when there are already other Pokémon who share a common species already.

Unfortunately, I don't see how they can make Luvdisc Alomomola's pre-evolution. If they wanted to do that or if that was ever their intention, then they would have done it in Black and White, but they didn't. Maybe there could be some sort of new evolution item that links Luvdisc to Alomola, but I think it's unlikely at this point.
Maybe by Link Trade while holding an item just like Electabuzz, Magmar and Rhydon...!!
Old January 13th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Piplup - Hacker
Scripter

I think there will be a few new pre-evolutions and evolutions just due to the fact that they're using all 5 generations of pokemon. A part of me is saying their wont be a lot of them though because there aren't really a lot left other than the 5th gen pokemon and a few 3rd and 4th gen pokemon to give them to.
If there are new types, I'd expect new evolutions from Eevee.

Coming soon...
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:05 AM
Hoenn
ロゼリア
Community Supporter

I'm surprised Jynx didn't get an evolution, Magmar, Electabuzz, Togetic, Rhyhorn & Tangela all got them and they have very similar characteristics. I think Jynx is fine as it is but I would have imagined an evolution if all of those got one.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links