Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 7th, 2013, 05:19 AM
razzbat
dancer

Nature: Quiet

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post
I looked up when were the Evolutions for roselia and sneasel revealed and they were 3 months before release.
Maybe this or the next month we might know something.
weaville was announced before the lucario movie for that movie which was shown a year before the japanese release of dp, not sure about roserade.
I personally don't think they would announce another eeveelution for the sheer fact that they would want to emphasize the novelty of the fairy type. and as twilight sky said, another one next gen wouldn't surprise me either :/

raspberrybat
BLACK FC: 0132 0783 1389
SOUL SILVER FC: 5414 0665 8930

Old July 8th, 2013, 01:21 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I was hoping it'll be like Umbreon and Espeon, where one has a type that was introduced that gen and the other doesn't.
Thus far we have no more evolutionary relatives and we're almost to the 3 months from release mark...could this be another Hoenn in terms of evolutionary relatives?
Stand for Life
Old July 8th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
I think you might be right. Hoenn only showed us a few more pre-evolutions (such as Azurill and Wynaut) but in Kalos it may be the opposite, where they show us a few (hopefully) evolutions this time (Like Sylveon).
Quote:
Boilurn, the Scald Pokemon and the evolved form of Hottle. It can burn the holder by the lightest of touches when it boils. It can boil 3 gallons of water in one minute.
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Nature: Serious
I'm late to this thread so pardon me if the idea has already been included. But, since eeveelutions are always released in pairs (i.e. Umbreon & Espeon, and Glaceon & Leafeon) with one of the evolutions having a type advantage over the other, I'm guessing we are going to have another eeveelution, and since Sylveon is Fairy type, which is super effective against Dragon types, I'd guess that that would be the other one. That, or the other one could be a type super effective against Fairy type.
Old July 10th, 2013, 09:38 AM
akirahojo

I'm late as **** pokecommunities dead as hell aw man and here I thought it was some secret organization only real chiggas got into All I gots to say is they better give Altaria an evolution make it dragon/fairy too I mean Im pretty loyal to my dragons regardless but it's perfect for that and think an evo boosting its sp def and def with a obvious fairy secondary typing I'D BE INDESTRUCTABLEEE. Not to mention my altaria will finally get the respect it has to take out a poke or two to get.
Old July 10th, 2013, 01:45 PM
Community Supporter

I too want an Altaria evolution, and if they gave it fairy...and fairy really is resistant against Dragon as the rumors say...it'll start climbing up the tiers as long as fairy doesn't have mass weaknesses.
Stand for Life
Old July 10th, 2013, 03:44 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'm of the opinion that Altaria is one of those Pokemon that's kind of meant to be where it is, y'know? It's purpose is not to actually sweep anything (though it can try!). I feel its purpose is more like being a defensive dragon of some sort. Truth be told it even falls a bit short of that role because of it's horrible ice weakness.

If it received an evolution, I want Altaria to actually still emphasize on being a defensive dragon, and hopefully, if it got a new Fairy-typing, it would strengthen that to some extent, if that makes sense. .___.;
Old July 10th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Community Supporter

I'll like to see an evolution for Cloyster that's Water/Steel
Stand for Life
Old July 10th, 2013, 10:40 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
I'll like to see an evolution for Cloyster that's Water/Steel
I like it. I like it a lot actually. Maybe it would be similar to the Scyther/Scizor evolution where they just redistributed stats to further increase its defenses, taking away from its Speed and Special attack to do so, as well as increasing its HP stat a bit as well? Would be interesting to make it an even better physical tank, while not making it overpowering or anything.
Old July 10th, 2013, 11:48 PM
Community Supporter

That's what I have in mind, it'll be very interesting to see.
Also speaking of Steel a final evolution for Picone would be appreciated.
Stand for Life
Old July 11th, 2013, 12:47 PM
AoTora

Nature: Calm
I'd love to see evolution of tropius, lapras and absol
I don't care about EV's or IV's - I play for fun not competitive.
I don't own consoles - I play on emulators on my computer.

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
Old July 11th, 2013, 01:06 PM
Community Supporter

Same here, though I must admit a Lapras evolution would be scary as it already has high stats, unless if it's like Scyther's evolution.
Stand for Life
Old July 11th, 2013, 06:02 PM
Sagiri

I'm still holding out hope for a Normal-type Eeveelution to be introduced alongside Sylveon. I've always wanted one, and Eevee is simply too weak - in my first ever run of Pokemon XD, I decided not to evolve mine, and the end of the game was a nightmare (though to be fair, I tend to play massively underleveled...).

I like the idea of a Fairy / Dragon Altaria evolution.

While not an evolution to an existing Pokémon, I wouldn't be surprised if Flabébe evolves. It's mentioned that it has a few different flower colors, so possibly its evolution would have a secondary type dependent on that (similar to how Wormadam works).
Old July 11th, 2013, 10:43 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Hey can any one tell me what's that special evolution method Goronda will evolve from???
Old July 11th, 2013, 11:31 PM
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by AoTora View Post
I'd love to see evolution of tropius, lapras and absol :)
Yes to Tropius and Absol completely. I feel like they are two sub-par Pokémon that are designed amazingly, but got shafted in the stats department in one way or another. I'd love to see evolutions to buff the two of them up a bit. As far as Lapras goes, I'd be cool with an evolution that was more of a stat shuffling, although I have no idea what I'd want that to end up like. Maybe make it a bit less bulky, make it faster, and add a tad to it's attacking stats?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Bear View Post
I like the idea of a Fairy / Dragon Altaria evolution..
Either that or just a retyping. Although I do agree I'd love to see this happen. It just has a Fairy-like appearance to me, so going one more further than that and giving it the dual type would be awesome. Plus, having it be one of the only Dragon types that would resist Dragon (with Dialga being the other) would be really nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Hey can any one tell me what's that special evolution method Goronda will evolve from???
We have no idea yet =P Excited to find out though!
Old July 12th, 2013, 12:31 AM
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Seeing as the rumors from Pokebeach are most likely true i was wondering what other Pokemon could evolve from turning your 3DS upside-down.
Maybe Digglet?It will fall from its hole and reveal its body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
It is rumored that you need another Dark type in your team and Pancham will evolve provided he is level 30 or above.

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old July 14th, 2013, 03:13 AM
TrollShammy80
Loved all Pokemon Since 98'

I'd like to see Arbok...get evolution in a 2 headed serpant...go Poison/Dark or something neat like that

Maybe Maractus...or a prevolution for it would be neat

Mightyena would be a awesome pokemon for evolution

Proud MLP Fan/NCIS/Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures/CSI and many others
RIP: Step Mom 7/17/53-7/2/13
RIP: Uncle Jesse ???-1/3/2014
"I do breed for IVs/Ev's...but I always remember to have fun playing Pokemon"
"I always play for fun on my emulators and Y version only"
www.youtube.com/trollshammy80
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:02 AM
Hoenn
Elite
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
Sableye is heavily featured in the upcoming Pokémon X & Y Movie for no apparent reason, evolution me thinks? Sableye evolution would be awesome, although Sableye with evolite would be a far bigger threat than it already is with Prankster.
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

In one of the trailer there was a hoard battle of with 4 Tauros and 1 Miltank. I think this could strongly support a pre evo of them will come out and it will evolve into one of them depending on the gender.
Friend Code - 2251 4942 3229
Friend Safari Pokemon - Abra, Espurr, and Duosion
Pm me with your FC so I can add you if you add me.
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Sableye is heavily featured in the upcoming Pokémon X & Y Movie for no apparent reason, evolution me thinks? Sableye evolution would be awesome, although Sableye with evolite would be a far bigger threat than it already is with Prankster.
Part of me wants this to happen, part of me doesn't for the aforementioned reason. Evio Sableye would be horrible to face off against, and I'm hoping Gamefreak decides to just take one look at Sableye and just...kind of look/skim over it or something, and be like "well this thing doesn't need an evolution" because I'd rather not deal with that. xD;

An evolution of Banette on the other hand, would be much appreciated. ♥
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:39 AM
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

We have to many baby pre evolutions pi ser and herracross need a evolution

O.o the ultimate evolutions would be for Milotic, Arcanine, Dugtrio, Magmortar, electriver, Muk, Skarmory, Lucario. Imagine facing evolve forms of these. But I hope some bug types get there second type switch around.

Oh and shuckles needs a evolution XD

My Pokemon Y friend code:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee
Timezone:Eastern

Last edited by L0RD G3NGAR; July 14th, 2013 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 14th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Community Supporter

How about an evolution for Crawdaunt? Or even better, Evolutions for crawdaunt and Kingler. Maybe they can be version exclusives even if they aren't related/ are a duo.
Stand for Life
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:34 PM
Dillon_68
Lover of Winter

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
We have to many baby pre evolutions pi ser and herracross need a evolution

O.o the ultimate evolutions would be for Milotic, Arcanine, Dugtrio, Magmortar, electriver, Muk, Skarmory, Lucario. Imagine facing evolve forms of these. But I hope some bug types get there second type switch around.

Oh and shuckles needs a evolution XD
There's no way Electivire and Magmortar will evolve again considering they are already part of a 3 stage line.
"Cold-Blooded"
Old July 14th, 2013, 04:59 PM
The Local Joke
Trubbish in the Classroom

Nature: Hasty
Fearow, Sableye, Seviper, Zangoose, and Dunsparce.
Pokemon Y Pre-Ordered From Amazon
Must Have:

Goals: Play with friends much more often, catch every Pokemon ever released, make my character resemble myself, breed excellent Pokemon and share with friends.

Old July 14th, 2013, 10:19 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

I'd definitely like to see a Dunsparce evo. It seems that the poor thing is at least, more or less, forgotten about. I'd like to see an evo that hopefully keeps the Serene Grace ability so it can stay useful~!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here