Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 21st, 2013 (05:10 AM).
Salt-the-Sloth

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by WishCookie:
Does anyone know if this Eevelution is fake or real? It was shot during Pokemon Smash but it was never aired. Its said to be a dragon type Eevelution. I know this might be old but I'm just curious since i wont give up on a Dragon Eevelution.

That's right, we will never lose hope, no matter how slim the chance is!!!

It looks pretty believable, but most likely fake, since it has been a while since that photo surfaced. I kind of hoped it was too, I mean, this is the DRAGON EEVEE we're talking about, it has to look awesome!!
Old July 21st, 2013 (06:07 AM).
murtaza64

I want a mighteyana evolution. Also a houndoom evo, possibly houndeath XD
Old July 21st, 2013 (07:44 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Skype™ to Xander Olivieri
Does anyone know if this Eevelution is fake or real? It was shot during Pokemon Smash but it was never aired. Its said to be a dragon type Eevelution. I know this might be old but I'm just curious since i wont give up on a Dragon Eevelution.

If it does not appear on either the American or Japanese main sites, then it is fake. There was no report about this from any smash that I remember so it is not from Smash. Doubt we're getting any more eevee evoultions this gen since the Sylveon movie is said to have all forms and nothing else was reported when the movie came out.
Old July 21st, 2013 (07:50 AM).
WishCookie
ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by XanderO:
If it does not appear on either the American or Japanese main sites, then it is fake. There was no report about this from any smash that I remember so it is not from Smash. Doubt we're getting any more eevee evoultions this gen since the Sylveon movie is said to have all forms and nothing else was reported when the movie came out.
They said that it had all forms but they maybe didn't show the dragon type? I wont give up! xD
Black 2: 4599 8904 2318

Y/AlphaSapphire: 1993 8202 9620
Old July 21st, 2013 (08:37 AM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
They said that it had all forms but they maybe didn't show the dragon type? I wont give up! xD
I would love a Dragon or Ghost type evolution, but I have to agree that we'll most likely not see any other evolutions for Eevee in this gen. I'm almost disappointed that they finally broke the pattern of how they release evolutions for Eevee (two at a time.)
Old July 21st, 2013 (10:20 AM).
Xander Olivieri

Quote originally posted by JP:
I would love a Dragon or Ghost type evolution, but I have to agree that we'll most likely not see any other evolutions for Eevee in this gen. I'm almost disappointed that they finally broke the pattern of how they release evolutions for Eevee (two at a time.)
There was never a pattern of how they released Eevee evolutions. Two times is not enough to make a pattern.
Old July 21st, 2013 (10:22 AM).
JayTheKing
~~King Of Plegia~~

Serebii says that this is a fake scan along with another flying eeveelution

White 2:4814-8483-7594
3DS:4871 4138 8216
Friend Safari:Bug with Combee,Illumise and Heracross!
Old July 21st, 2013 (11:14 AM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

There was never a pattern of how they released Eevee evolutions. Two times is not enough to make a pattern.
How so?

Generation 2: 2 evolutions
Generation 3: Nothing
Generation 4: 2 evolutions
Generation 5: Nothing

Certainly isn't some complicated or intricate 'pattern', but it is a pattern nonetheless.
Old July 21st, 2013 (11:38 AM).
Xander Olivieri

How so?

Generation 2: 2 evolutions
Generation 3: Nothing
Generation 4: 2 evolutions
Generation 5: Nothing

Certainly isn't some complicated or intricate 'pattern', but it is a pattern nonetheless.
Gen 1: 3 evolutions.

Not introducing in other generations plays NO part in them releasing them in pairs or dictate that there is a pattern to them being released in pairs. Gamefreak has also said there is no defined method to how or what goes into their games. There are no specified patterns unless you completely ignore parts. When you ignore parts you omit information discrediting the entire idea.
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:05 PM).
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

Tho the movie could just mean All evelutions at that time. But I doubt it would be real.

FC:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee(Y) Kyle(OR)
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:26 PM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Gen 1: 3 evolutions.

Not introducing in other generations plays NO part in them releasing them in pairs or dictate that there is a pattern to them being released in pairs. Gamefreak has also said there is no defined method to how or what goes into their games. There are no specified patterns unless you completely ignore parts. When you ignore parts you omit information discrediting the entire idea.
I'm omitting information from the first generation because the pattern simply didn't start until the second generation. From that point on, it's rather clear, though unintentional it seems, that there is a pattern on how they've released new evolutions. That simply can't be denied. Whether they've intended for this or not, up until this current generation, the pattern was releasing two evolutions one generation, and then none the next. I also never said anything about not introducing in one generation playing any part in releasing in pairs. Simply said that this time we weren't getting a pair.

Even if we aren't getting pairs, the pattern still holds in the sense that they've skipped over a generation (5) and are releasing at least ONE new evolution in the next (6) Perhaps you think I'm using the wrong word and 'pattern' is too specific for you?
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:30 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
I hope we do get another Eevee evolution; Flying or Dragon would be good, although I think we could just get one and that's only because of the new type? idk.

As for other Pokémon; I saw the fake pre-evolution Pinsir and Heracross scans and god I wish they were real. Baby hera was so cute. ;_;
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:39 PM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:
I hope we do get another Eevee evolution; Flying or Dragon would be good, although I think we could just get one and that's only because of the new type? idk.

As for other Pokémon; I saw the fake pre-evolution Pinsir and Heracross scans and god I wish they were real. Baby hera was so cute. ;_;
I don't think I saw those, would you mind linking me? I'm interested. I always love seeing the fakemon lol.
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:45 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Sure. :)

Spoiler:

((that's the actual image btw i didn't take a picture of it on my pc or anything lmao jsyk))

It's impressive how they manage to do these things, lol

remember guys it's fake :>
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:49 PM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Ha! Wow, they do look really good! I've seen a lot of cool fakemon this generation, more than I've enjoyed in previous years. In particular, that fake Skrelp evolution looked really awesome.
Old July 21st, 2013 (12:57 PM).
WolfMirage
"Last Raven"

Nature: Bold
to me i can c them making this evee evos maybe some time in the future

and im not sure if i could evee evoling into a dragon typ

make:
ghost, steel, bug, rock, ground, fairy, normal, poison

dont make:
flying: i just think that would be wreid looking and compleletly out of line for evee, since most of evees have had similar looks and i cant c and evo evee having wings
fighting: i just cant c this happening unless this is based on kick boxing(such as sawk and the other one r based on judo and karate), but turning evee into fighting typ would requir evee to walk on two legs, as such all the other fighting typs
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:04 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by WolfMirage:
to me i can c them making this evee evos maybe some time in the future

and im not sure if i could evee evoling into a dragon typ

make:
ghost, steel, bug, rock, ground, fairy, normal, poison

dont make:
flying: i just think that would be wreid looking and compleletly out of line for evee, since most of evees have had similar looks
fighting: i just cant c this happening unless this is based on kick boxing(such as sawk and the other one r based on judo and karate), but turning evee into fighting typ would requir evee to walk on two legs, as such all the other fighting typs
Flying Eevee would look good imo; they could just give it Dragonite-like wings. They can still look the same. Fighting Eevee doesn't have to stand on two legs to be a fighting type; a lot of quadruped Pokemon learn fighting moves just look at Arcanine and Rapidash who can learn Close Combat and Double Kick respectively. They could introduce a few more fighting moves that doesn't require the user to 'punch', perhaps some more headbutting type moves, or special-based. It's possible to make every type of Eevee and still have them keep the look that all Eevee evolutions have.

edit: What's weird is how you think they couldn't make fighting/flying Eevee but they could make a ghost/rock Eevee? I mean out of all of them those two would be the hardest to design imo
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:05 PM).
murtaza64

Quote originally posted by dragonomega:

Some reasons why we might get a Dragon eeveelution:
1. Mostly, eeveelutions are in pairs OR MORE.
2. Eeveelutions always had an eeveelution that they were strong against before them in the pokedex, for example:
Flareon
Vaporeon (water > fire)
Jolteon (electric > water)

Espeon
Umbreon (dark > psychic)

Leafeon
Glaceon (ice > grass)

Drakeon
Sylveon (fairy > dragon)

However, all of the eeveelutions so far have had special types, and dragon is more physical, so maybe I am wrong.
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:06 PM).
L0RD G3NGAR
Community Supporter

I'm omitting information from the first generation because the pattern simply didn't start until the second generation. From that point on, it's rather clear, though unintentional it seems, that there is a pattern on how they've released new evolutions. That simply can't be denied. Whether they've intended for this or not, up until this current generation, the pattern was releasing two evolutions one generation, and then none the next. I also never said anything about not introducing in one generation playing any part in releasing in pairs. Simply said that this time we weren't getting a pair.

Even if we aren't getting pairs, the pattern still holds in the sense that they've skipped over a generation (5) and are releasing at least ONE new evolution in the next (6) Perhaps you think I'm using the wrong word and 'pattern' is too specific for you?
No, I'm pretty sure gamefreak claims they don't follow a patern. So I'm just going to go with what game freak says.

FC:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee(Y) Kyle(OR)
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:08 PM).
Perrie ✿
11/05/1982 - 13/07/2013
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by murtaza64:
Some reasons why we might get a Dragon eeveelution:
1. Mostly, eeveelutions are in pairs OR MORE.
2. Eeveelutions always had an eeveelution that they were strong against before them in the pokedex, for example:
Flareon
Vaporeon (water > fire)
Jolteon (electric > water)

Espeon
Umbreon (dark > psychic)

Leafeon
Glaceon (ice > grass)

Drakeon
Sylveon (fairy > dragon)

However, all of the eeveelutions so far have had special types, and dragon is more physical, so maybe I am wrong.
You make a good point.

Actually Dragon types were special in Gen III and below iirc? And there are more special type moves than physical for Dragon types so I'd say they've always been special more than physical tbh.
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:21 PM).
Mirari

Yes, Dragon used to be a special type.

But this Eeveelution is so ugly, it doesn't seems like a dragonic pokémon... I can't imagine how a dragon Eeveelution would look, though >_<
Old July 21st, 2013 (01:27 PM).
JP
wut?
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Flamebot:
No, I'm pretty sure gamefreak claims they don't follow a patern. So I'm just going to go with what game freak says.
You've misunderstood what I wrote. I'm not saying they claim to have a pattern. Only they know the future of the franchise, so we could go the next two or three generations without an Eevee evolution. It's all well and good that they claim to not follow one, but it's obvious that there is one, whether they meant to do so or not. All I'm saying is that, so far, they've held a pattern of having evolutions one generation, and skipping the next. They've continued that particular pattern with this coming generation.

Yikes, I think I'm done trying to talk about this lol. I'm hoping for a Ghost evolution as the next one.
Old July 30th, 2013 (12:31 PM).
BlueEspeon
Banned

Nature: Docile
In Pokémon X and Y, I think Scyther and Scizor need a pre-evolution.
This is how I think it should work:

-The Pre-evolution (Let's just call him S) will be able to evolve into Scyther Or Scizor.
Basically like this:

S holds a Metal coat and gets traded = Scizor
S gets to Level 18 = Scyther

-I think the base stats should be like this:

HP: 45
Attack: 60
Defense: 50
Special Attack: 20
Special Defense: 40
Speed: 50

-And S should be bug type.
Old July 30th, 2013 (01:28 PM).
Rayquaza 97
Draco Meteor.

How about a Onix pre-evo? It's HUGE for a basic 'mon and it could be easily done as all you would need to do is downsize an Onix.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old July 30th, 2013 (01:44 PM).
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

With all the Dunsparce's showing up lately in the anime and on smash, I am almost 90% certain we will be getting a Dunsparce Evo.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links