The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Mujahid
Sir Froakie is impressed.

Nature: Quiet
An Excadrill evo ? Have mercy on our souls !
Old January 13th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Flydro
doobz

Nature: Calm
I don't think the male Combee needs an evolution. From what I've seen on animal planet and these nature documentaries it shows that bugs that live in a big colony are usually ruled by one lone female, the queen. In turn she is served and protected by the drones and workers who are usually the male counterpart. In a bee's case, it could explain why the gender ratio of male to female is so high and why the male Combee don't evolve. Beesides, we already have Beedrill lol

Since I'm on the subject of bug type evos I think Surskit should get a branch evo. I was disappointed to see it go from a water bug to yet another Bug/Flying type, and Masquerain is just terrible. Surskit could evolve into one of those real life water bugs that live and hunt aquatically. It could then retain it's Water/Bug typing while becoming something faster and stronger. The evo method of Surskit's new form could be something new like level up while knowing Rain Dance or something.

*hunting:

Old January 13th, 2013, 10:14 AM
Pink Mommy
Pokemon Breeder

Nature: Timid
You know who?

Absol!

Absol need an evolution. Maybe a dark/ghost type like in the creepypasta, that would be awesome!

And how about Marowak evolves into a Khangaskan like creature so that fans will finally have what they've been asking all along?

Ok, I know that's a terrible idea, but I just wanted to say it.

Oh, and Gardevoir... Gardevoir please... could there be a more masculine form of Gardevoir for Goodness' sake? I'm aware that we already have Galade, but I want a manly Gardevoir. Maybe they could turn the gown into a cape or something?

And speaking of, Gothita DOES need a male counterpart on it's evolutionary line... please...

Paired With LilJz123
Old January 13th, 2013, 10:23 AM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
I want a female counterpart for dragonair. See that dragonair looks like a sexy female dragon snake, but dragonite(especially iris's dragonite) is way too masculine. So we need a female counterpart of dragonair..
We can name it Dragete lol:-P
Old January 13th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Schwan
Frontier Brain

Nature: Relaxed
All I want is a Ghost Eevee. I've wanted once since my two favourite Pokemon - Espeon and Umbreon - came out haha and that was waaaaaaaay back. I'd be content with just that, anything else is a bonus for me.
Old January 13th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Nodog438

Nature: Timid
pre-evos-drowzee, tauros, miltank, magnemite, onix, heatmor, yamask
evos-eevee(duh), tangrowth, delibird
Old January 13th, 2013, 01:17 PM
I.T.
The Pokémon Cartel

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flydro View Post
I don't think the male Combee needs an evolution. From what I've seen on animal planet and these nature documentaries it shows that bugs that live in a big colony are usually ruled by one lone female, the queen. In turn she is served and protected by the drones and workers who are usually the male counterpart. In a bee's case, it could explain why the gender ratio of male to female is so high and why the male Combee don't evolve. Beesides, we already have Beedrill lol

Since I'm on the subject of bug type evos I think Surskit should get a branch evo. I was disappointed to see it go from a water bug to yet another Bug/Flying type, and Masquerain is just terrible. Surskit could evolve into one of those real life water bugs that live and hunt aquatically. It could then retain it's Water/Bug typing while becoming something faster and stronger. The evo method of Surskit's new form could be something new like level up while knowing Rain Dance or something.
Brilliant! *high fives you*
Old January 13th, 2013, 05:51 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Mommy View Post
You know who?

Absol!

Absol need an evolution. Maybe a dark/ghost type like in the creepypasta, that would be awesome!

And how about Marowak evolves into a Khangaskan like creature so that fans will finally have what they've been asking all along?

Ok, I know that's a terrible idea, but I just wanted to say it.

Oh, and Gardevoir... Gardevoir please... could there be a more masculine form of Gardevoir for Goodness' sake? I'm aware that we already have Galade, but I want a manly Gardevoir. Maybe they could turn the gown into a cape or something?

And speaking of, Gothita DOES need a male counterpart on it's evolutionary line... please...
Absol already has like base 125 or something Attack. It's way strong and an evolution would make it -really- strong, given that Absol has Super Luck too, and so many viable moves with chances of critting. Plus I've always seen it as a standa lone.

And idk, I don't think they'll go giving Gardevoir another evolution especially after Gallade, who really is manly. :( He just needs a sprite redesign!
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:21 AM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
Absol already has like base 125 or something Attack. It's way strong and an evolution would make it -really- strong, given that Absol has Super Luck too, and so many viable moves with chances of critting. Plus I've always seen it as a standa lone.

And idk, I don't think they'll go giving Gardevoir another evolution especially after Gallade, who really is manly. He just needs a sprite redesign!
Absol can have a pre evolution though.. :/ even if it doesnt get it, i seriously wont mind.. Absol is f9 anyway
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:33 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodog438 View Post
pre-evos-drowzee, tauros, miltank, magnemite, onix, heatmor, yamask
evos-eevee(duh), tangrowth, delibird
Tangrowth doesn't need an evolution. It's stats are really high. And giving it eviolite would make it near impossible to beat.
Old January 14th, 2013, 02:29 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
Absol can have a pre evolution though.. :/ even if it doesnt get it, i seriously wont mind.. Absol is f9 anyway
Well pre-evo, yeah. That'd be pretty cute, and still somewhat strong in LC, I'd figure!
Old January 14th, 2013, 03:48 AM
piefara
human

Skarmory so needs a pre-evolution its a bit wierd when a skarmory egg hatchs it has its armour and stuff becuase it's dex entry says it has no armour when born. also it shoud be faster if it goes 180mph in most dex entries also needs more physical flying type moves becuse all it can learn through level up is speacial (skarmory has the worst sp. atk. ever with base 40)

i know it won't happen but every type deserves an eeveelution
the bug one would look funny

Last edited by piefara; January 14th, 2013 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:21 AM
CrystalRose
Maiden

Nature: Docile
I'd like to see a Farfetch'd evolution... he pretty much got left behind.
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:32 AM
Mujahid
Sir Froakie is impressed.

Nature: Quiet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalRose View Post
I'd like to see a Farfetch'd evolution... he pretty much got left behind.
That brings back memories..
Spoiler:
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:37 AM
shengar
♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥

Nature: Lonely
Could we complete the Kangaskhan line, Please Game Freak? I wouldn't mind if you not gonna take the "cubone are kangaskhan orphan baby" theory but at least make it complete. Its silly t see hatched Pokemon to have another baby in its pouch. Not to mention its lacking male counterpart.

@Mujahid Your sig is awesome you know.

Pokemon is a Japanese RPG Made By a Japanese Developer With Japanese Audience in Mind I tell You
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:50 AM
The Dark Avenger
Eye-Catching

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flydro View Post

I was literally going to post the alternative Maquerain evolution! No lie!

When I was looking at the Bug-type pokemon for a challenge, I thought that a grass, fire, water, would be nice for secondary types.

Although Leavanny and Volcarona are amazing, Surskit is just a little guy and deserved a much better evolution with WATER typing! Good to see someone feels the same way. Haha
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Arlo~
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Arlo~
An evolution for Plusle and Minun, maybe one where they have to be at the same level of happiness as each other in a party and they'll evolve.

My current White 2 team
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
i think we should have some Pre-evolutions. like of Tauros and Miltank, Kangaskhan, Sawk and Throh, maybe Tropius.

And some Evolutions of Durant, Heatmor, Eevee(obviously), Shuckle, Farfetch'd.
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Owner of the club: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:30 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
I was literally going to post the alternative Maquerain evolution! No lie!

When I was looking at the Bug-type pokemon for a challenge, I thought that a grass, fire, water, would be nice for secondary types.

Although Leavanny and Volcarona are amazing, Surskit is just a little guy and deserved a much better evolution with WATER typing! Good to see someone feels the same way. Haha
I also agree, I wanted Masqerain to be Water/Bug back in Gen III. I was disappointed to see my masqurain not be Water/Bug any longer .
Oh and they should also give an alternate to Nincada (not countring Shedinja) that's Bug/Ground still. And while they're at it give Sheinja an evolution...one in which it get's 500 hp which would blow everyone away!

I can them making a pre evo for lickitung.
Also Wobbuffet should evolve so it can regain it's status in Uber...

ORAS have been confirmed Remakes by Nintendo, they aren't Sequels so let go of that idea people.
Old January 14th, 2013, 01:24 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
Evolutions I think we need:
Spoiler:

[IMG]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2012/166/2/e/alternative_evo___pre****ose_by_pequedark_velvet-d53mzx8.png[/IMG]

All artwork © Copyright *PEQUEDARK-VELVET of dA [Link]

Old January 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM
j_Woo
Patnogonian

Nature: Hardy
All this talk of minun/plusle, volbeat/illumise, pachirisu. I just gotta say, haven't these always really been promotional pokemon in a sense? like the cute little duo for everyone to fangirl over? In my opinion I don't think they would get evolutions. same with emolga. now here is the list of evos I wanna see:
Sudowoodo, Pinsir, Stantler, Lapras, Qwilfish, and alternates for petilil and cottonee

^Play these, they're mo betta^
Old January 14th, 2013, 09:33 PM
jfuze174
Elite Trainer Joey

I would love to see what evolves into a lapras or scyther absol and tropuis are over due too kecleon would be interesting as well
Old January 14th, 2013, 10:12 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_Woo View Post
and alternates for petilil and cottonee
I kind of doubt that. :( While both are very cute and such, I think they just fit right with the two evolutions and if they were changed, I'm not sure I'd prefer the alternates given that the originals fit SO NICELY. :(
Old January 15th, 2013, 02:58 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Spinda and Kecleon would be nice to have an evolution, I've always seen them as being paired off so to have some sort of treatment that Magmar & Electabuzz got in Gen IV would be nice.

Old January 15th, 2013, 03:46 AM
MiTjA
Poké-atheist

Nature: Serious
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MiTjA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
Spinda and Kecleon would be nice to have an evolution, I've always seen them as being paired off so to have some sort of treatment that Magmar & Electabuzz got in Gen IV would be nice.
Why would you see them as a duo?
With Castform they at least both have abilities that change their types mid-battle, and have similar TBS (420 and 440)

Sponsored Links