The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 8th, 2013, 07:45 PM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by crehym View Post
I wanna see a Lego pokemon, that would be cool! (not Porygon) I also don't care if new pokes are based on non-living things.
What if this pokemon could made by collecting certain objects (like building bricks), and there is this person who if you give him all the parts, he will create the Lego pokemon for you. Or maybe this pokemon could have a pre-evolution, and if you give it a 'toy bricks' item, then it will evolve into the Lego pokemon.
This may seem like an unlikely concept to create a Lego pokemon, but you never know, GF has surprised us before. In gen 5 they made an icecream pokemon, a pokemon made of floating gears, and a giant snowflake pokemon (Cryogonal). GF even introduced a pedophile pokemon in gen 1 (Mr. Mime).
So you never know, it could happen.

(Hooray, I wrote the 500th reply to this thread!) XD

Gen 6.

Last edited by Archeops12354; March 9th, 2013 at 09:00 AM.
Old March 14th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Forever
let it go

How about like... a robotic dog? They were totally the rage years ago and if they returned through X/Y it'd be fun to like train it differently and help it gain human feelings, compared to other Pokemon :x
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
That'd be cool concept, but where the heck would we encounter that? You wouldn't see it in the wild since it's not naturally occurring. So would someone give it to you somewhere? It seems almost like a Game Corner prize to me.
Old March 14th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
That'd be cool concept, but where the heck would we encounter that? You wouldn't see it in the wild since it's not naturally occurring. So would someone give it to you somewhere? It seems almost like a Game Corner prize to me.
Robotic Pokemon can also be attracted to electricity, so, maybe we can encounter a robotic animal near a power plant of some sort. Magnemites were found near, or inside Power Plants, for example.

I've been thinking that maybe GF will create their pokemon based off of famous French animals, so, I've too a look at a source online:
Quote:
There are no "famous" animals as such in France, but there are a few you might notice. First comes the unofficial emblem of France, the gallic rooster. Otherwise there are poodles (dogs) , pigs, horses, snails , frogs, turkeys, sheep, cattles, peacocks , chickens... etc
Or more exotic animals like bears and wolves in the mountainous parts of France (although they're more notorious than famous) as well as cougars, jaguars and monkeys in French Guiana.
I dunno about you guys, but, I'd love to see some sort of peacock pokemon, or more peacock pokemon if they already have one.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 14th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

I'd love a jaguar based Pokémon if we're taking from that list. It'd make a cool looking Pokémon, maybe a a grass type, since it's a jungle cat?
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:26 AM
Forever
let it go

It'd have to be part fire, too, I think, because I take them as like vicious and fire is really the only vicious type I can think of. XD; Other than dark obviously.
Old March 16th, 2013, 03:30 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
Agree with a Panther type needing to be Dark, that'd be fitting.
I'd love to see a Pokemon based on a lion, could be a fire/something type. And i think a Kangaroo would be pretty cute, he could be Fighting/Normal maybe?

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:18 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Since the two go hand-in-hand and there's been a lot of topic overlap, I've changed the topic of this thread to discuss not only new Pokémon ideas you have but also the new type combinations you'd like to see on these new Pokémon as well, while closing the old "New Type Combinations Speculation Thread" from before. This should also allow for the discussion to not be as limited as it once was too.

Going back on track; Ice-type Wolf Pokémon and Fire/Water Pistol Shrimp Pokémon FTW!
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:25 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
I've seen Fakemon of a Ice wolf before:

He does look very cute and playful. ;__; Though I wonder if it'll resemble Houndoom or Mightyena in a way. But, no matter, I'd love a Ice wolf. :3

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:43 AM
Markopolo

An evolution of ditto! Or a pokemon that is Dark/Psychic type!
Old March 16th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
What can Ditto evolve into though? The purpose of Ditto is to transform into something, but what more can it evolve into that can further help it accomplish that purpose? That seems to be the problem I'm seeing here. :(
Old March 16th, 2013, 05:12 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post

He does look very cute and playful. ;__; Though I wonder if it'll resemble Houndoom or Mightyena in a way. But, no matter, I'd love a Ice wolf. :3
I'd kind of want an Ice Wolf to look a bit more like Absol actually. Or perhaps like Arcanine.

I suppose this would be that Fakemon's evolution. I certainly wouldn't mind it.
Old March 16th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerilyn View Post
Going back on track; Ice-type Wolf Pokémon and Fire/Water Pistol Shrimp Pokémon FTW!
That Pistol Shrimp pokemon sounds like an amazing idea!! I' love to see a design for that pokemon, would probably look awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
The purpose of Ditto is to transform into something, but what more can it evolve into that can further help it accomplish that purpose?
I have to agree, giving Ditto an evolution would be somewhat pointless, since he can already transform into any pokemon, so i guess it's pretty unlikely to happen

Old March 16th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:

That's adorable!! I think it'd definitely be a physical attacker, and could somewhat rival Lillipup in a way. I'd love to see something like that in these games. :)
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:45 AM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Electric/Grass
Dark/Water
Psychic/Bug
Ice/Bug
Flying/Fighting
Fighting/Bug
and Steel/Fire if it hasnt been done.

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old March 17th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karel_Kazuki View Post
Electric/Grass
Dark/Water
Psychic/Bug
Ice/Bug
Flying/Fighting
Fighting/Bug
and Steel/Fire if it hasnt been done.
Electric/Grass, Ice/Bug, Psychic/Bug and Flying/Fighting hasn't been done yet and I'd love to see some pokemon with that typing too! Especially Flying/Fighting would be awesome, i've been hoping for a pokemon with this type for a long time now. As for Fighting/Bug we have Heracross, Water/Dark we have Sharpedo and Crawdaunt and Steel/Fire there is Heatran, but i wouldn't mind seeing some more pokemon with these type combos, since we only have a handful, and one of them is a legendary anyways...

Old March 17th, 2013, 07:44 AM
Forever
let it go

I agree with more fire/steel! It's such a useful typing and I definitely think it should be used more and hopefully is in mons in this generation and flash fire again too plz <3
Old March 17th, 2013, 09:43 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB

Fire/Steel is a really cool typing, i hate when only legendaries get these kinds of combos. They should definitely make more of them!!

Old March 17th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

I actually thought Flying/Fighting almost should have been Braviary, but since it wasn't I'd love to see that happen. Maybe the legendary will finally give us that?
Old March 17th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
About the Robotic Poke.. it can be Steel + 2nd type (ground, fire, electric ..Etc) depending on its forme which will probably depend on the environnement?!
Hehe, I am not the only one hoping for a non-legendary fire-steel Pokémon. :] Imagine if Slugma, Magcargo, Torkoal or Numel get a steel-fire evolution? Hmm...
I also would love an Electric - Ice Pokémon and a Koffing's cousin, a Poison Electric Pokémon with Levitate, Oh god!

Regarding legendaries, I would like to see less Dragon even tough I am an Ice Beam fan, haha! :D
Yvetal and Xerneas don't look really like Dragons so I am happy. :3 I also would like to see some epic uber Poison-typed legendary, it can probably have some signature poison move that cause both poison and confusion? Hmm...

Last edited by Kurapika; March 17th, 2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old March 17th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Zorogami
WUB WUB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake♫ View Post
I actually thought Flying/Fighting almost should have been Braviary, but since it wasn't I'd love to see that happen. Maybe the legendary will finally give us that?
Braviary would have been a great Fighting/Flying Pokemon, although i think a pokemon with this dual type would need some kind of legs/arms to actually fight? Maybe not, i dont know...
But please please please don't let it be a legendary who gets this combo, i hate it when only they get brand new dual types, they should be given to more "normal" pokemon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
I also would love an Electric - Ice Pokémon and a Koffing's cousin, a Poison Electric Pokémon with Levitate, Oh god!
Both sound like really cool idea, especially having an Electric/Ice Pokemon :D

Old March 17th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Southueki
Writer

I would love to see a Fire/Grass lion Pokémon.

It would be mostly green, with a flaming mane and maybe a flame at the end of it's tail
Old March 17th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Quote:

Just saw this, and the amount I want it is incredible. I can see it going from cute to a ferocious mountain lion kind of thing when it evolves.
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Karel_Kazuki
Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp

Nature: Quiet
Has Fire Poison been done yet? or Ice Poison?

I am a university student, currently studying C# and looking for any practice pertaining to building my skills.I'm also a concept designer and storyline designer.

contact me here or at [email protected].

Screw Banners.I support all that is made.But Join these Forums!

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Pokemon_...ex.php?act=idx
Old March 17th, 2013, 07:49 PM
Troye
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karel_Kazuki View Post
Has Fire Poison been done yet? or Ice Poison?
Neither has! I'd love to see the former especially, since we have all these Fire types learning things like Smog. A Fire/Poison dual type would definitely be something I'd want to see. Ice/Poison sounds interesting too, especially since it takes away that pesky Fighting weakness away that plagues Ice types.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here