Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 9th, 2013 (12:52 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
I would totally love to see a unicorn pokemon in the new games!
The basic pokemon could be normal, but his evolutions could be grass or flying type maybe, would be fitting i think

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old May 9th, 2013 (12:55 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I actually didn't even think of this originally, but since you said Flying typed, it could always go Horse → Unicorn → Pegasus (do Pegasus' have horns? If they don't, this one does!) and be Normal/Flying.
Old May 9th, 2013 (01:22 PM).
Jigglymilk
Night Of The Final Day

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by Jake♫:
I actually didn't even think of this originally, but since you said Flying typed, it could always go Horse → Unicorn → Pegasus (do Pegasus' have horns? If they don't, this one does!) and be Normal/Flying.
I think you are right on the money on what a Unicorn family would be! Only I would make it Pony > Unicorn > Pegasus. I think Pegasus' have horns, but I forget... If they don't, this one can always one a horn :3 Would psychic fit these pokemon? I thought grass fit because photos of unicorns are typically in large beautiful grassy areas. Then the flying type would come in once it becomes a Pegasus. I'm trying to think of other new pokemon they could make, but there are sooo many that its hard! Mythological creatures and rare animals that have yet to be covered.. hmm...
Old May 9th, 2013 (01:27 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

We don't have a Cerebrus Pokémon! I mean, Hydreigon kind of has the three-headed thing going for it, as does Dodrio, but neither are a Cerebrus. I know a lot of people are behind a Houndoom evolution becoming one, but I'd rather not see that happen. It sprouting two heads just seems odd to me, but it's possible. I'd rather see a new original three-stage Pokémon (probably a pure Dark type) that starts with one head and gains a new one after each evolution.
Old May 9th, 2013 (01:33 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

A Pegasus does not have a horn, but who cares about details right??
The basic Pokemon could be normal typed, the Unicorn could be a Normal/Grass type and then the Pegasus could be either Grass/Flying or Normal/Flying maybe?

I would love for more mythological creatures to be covered, like a minotaur pokemon and definitely a cerberus! I'm not sure if i would like Houndoom to receive this kind of evolution, but having a cerberus would definitely be awesome!!

Old May 9th, 2013 (01:39 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Speaking of a minotaur, I think someone said this in the evolution speculation thread, but having Tauros evolve into a minotaur would definitely be cool. If not, maybe just a single stage Pokémon would suffice!
Old May 9th, 2013 (01:47 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

I don't know how i would feel about Tauros evolving into a minotaur, but i guess it could work? He could become Normal/Fighting maybe?

Old May 9th, 2013 (02:26 PM).
Jigglymilk
Night Of The Final Day

I honestly couldn't see a Houndoom cerburus evolution working... It has POTENTIAL, but a new family of cerburus pokemon would be better. Dark-Ghost or just pure dark would be nice. I would honestly love a zombie pokemon. Not like a human zombie or anything though. It could be ghost-dark or ghost-poison. What are some ghost pokemon you guys think should be added? Ghost is my favorite type
Old May 9th, 2013 (02:35 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

I love the idea of a whole new Cerberus family!
I would make it a pure dark type, with 2 evolutionary stages.

The idea of a Zombie Pokemon sounds good too, and both Ghost or Ghost/Poison
would be very fitting types!! I think Ghost is a pretty nice type, and i loved all the
new ghost types they released with Black and White. I Guess one of the only combos left is Ghost/Fighting? But i can't quite think of a design for it

Old May 9th, 2013 (03:21 PM).
Branellope
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.

Send a message via Skype™ to Branellope
Fairy type covers all sorts of mythical creatures. Maybe it won't me called Fairy as such, maybe something like Mystic?
But I've had a few ideas.

Rapidash -> Fire/Fairy Pegasus
Tauros -> Normal/Fairy Minotaur (called Minotauros, obviously)

I'd also like an orc family, and a legendary angel. I hear Xerneas is Fairy type.
Old May 9th, 2013 (05:09 PM).
Atomic Pirate
I always win.

Nature: Impish
Fairy type would sound so... wussy. Maybe a "mystical" or "divine" type, but "fairy"? That'd be a stretch, even for as cutesy as Pokemon has become.

As for new evolutions, I have one thing on my mind: DUNSPARCE.

That is all.

PM me if you add me.

My Friend Safari is Water-type, with Gyarados, Azumarill, and Octillery.
Old May 9th, 2013 (05:26 PM).
I.T.
The Pokémon Cartel

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Elgyem:
As for new evolutions, I have one thing on my mind: DUNSPARCE.

That is all.
Dual type evolution? Normal/Ground perhaps.
Old May 9th, 2013 (05:55 PM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

I know we have Spinda already, I'd really like to see a new panda Pokémon. It doesn't really represent a panda to me personally. I mean, even if they didn't want to use that exact concept again, they could always go down the line of a red panda instead (which I would be perfectly happy seeing as well!).
Old May 9th, 2013 (09:33 PM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Quote originally posted by Jake♫:
I know we have Spinda already, I'd really like to see a new panda Pokémon. It doesn't really represent a panda to me personally. I mean, even if they didn't want to use that exact concept again, they could always go down the line of a red panda instead (which I would be perfectly happy seeing as well!).
Actually Spinda is based on the red Panda, so a black and white panda is still in the cards if they want to do another Panda species.
Old May 9th, 2013 (10:45 PM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

I really don't care about a Dunsparce evolution, sorry, but he is like one of the most forgetable pokemon of all time. As for a new panda pokemon, I'd love to see one too! I guess Spinda is a Panda, but as Jake said, i don't really consider him that

Old May 10th, 2013 (12:20 AM).
metalhand

Quote originally posted by Zorogami:
I love the idea of a whole new Cerberus family!
I would make it a pure dark type, with 2 evolutionary stages.

The idea of a Zombie Pokemon sounds good too, and both Ghost or Ghost/Poison
would be very fitting types!! I think Ghost is a pretty nice type, and i loved all the
new ghost types they released with Black and White. I Guess one of the only combos left is Ghost/Fighting? But i can't quite think of a design for it
if there is a zombie pokemon i would like it to have normal/ghost type, a combination that i wait for it a long time
Old May 10th, 2013 (12:25 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Hmm Ghost/Fighting would be rather unusual, but why not?
It would make it immune to Normal, Ghost and Fighting and would
only have dark as its weakness, which is rather nice (:

Old May 10th, 2013 (12:54 AM).
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Branellope:
I'd make Houndoomed. Houndoom with three heads. I think these religious groups are being ridiculous, and their stupid logic shouldn't be allowed to affect anything.
EXACTLY! Pokemon has always been attacked but it's still here so Nintendo should really disregard the negative criticism & focus on what they want to do, besides, they already made a God Pokemon (i.e. Arceus) so how about a devil one?
Old May 10th, 2013 (12:59 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

Of course it's stupid to say that Pokemon is satanist and all that crap, but you have to look at this from nintendo's point of view. Their primary customers are kids, and most kids don't buy the games themselves, but their parents do it for them.
Now imagine there is a new hype saying pokemon worships the devil and all that, WE know it's bs, but parents would listen to this and maybe not buy the game for their children, which would mean less sales for Nintendo.

I have nothing against a Houndoom evolution itself, just forcing it to be #666 would be nonsense

Old May 10th, 2013 (02:08 AM).
Branellope
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.

Of course it's stupid to say that Pokemon is satanist and all that crap, but you have to look at this from nintendo's point of view. Their primary customers are kids, and most kids don't buy the games themselves, but their parents do it for them.
Now imagine there is a new hype saying pokemon worships the devil and all that, WE know it's bs, but parents would listen to this and maybe not buy the game for their children, which would mean less sales for Nintendo.

I have nothing against a Houndoom evolution itself, just forcing it to be #666 would be nonsense
If I was in Game Freak, I would definitely bring in #666 as Houndoomed XD
But yeah I see your point, although parents are getting more and more clever when it comes to Pokemon or gaming in general.
Old May 10th, 2013 (02:56 AM).
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter

You are right about parents i guess, and i wouldn't care too much either about houndoomed becoming #666, i was just trying to see it from nintendo's point ov view. IF houndoom gets an evolution...

Old May 10th, 2013 (05:28 AM).
Branellope
THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.

You are right about parents i guess, and i wouldn't care too much either about houndoomed becoming #666, i was just trying to see it from nintendo's point ov view. IF houndoom gets an evolution...
I don't know, Nintendo and Game Freak will want to just play it safe, but they shouldn't XD
Old May 10th, 2013 (05:45 AM).
Pinkie-Dawn
Clever Girl

Nature: Quirky
Forget the Houndoom evolution for #666, I was thinking about a blood-based Pokemon to represent bad creepypastas in general (the ones that involve hyper realistic blood as the only scary factor to these stories), because 666 is sometimes mentioned in these stories. Now that I think about it, Pokemon #666 would be a nice candidate for a Pokemon creepypasta as an evil character like Ghost in Pokemon Creepy Black.
Old May 10th, 2013 (08:04 AM).
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Just watch as it ends up being the regional rodent xD. The real number may not even be 666, some beleive it's Shelmet's dex number 616 irc. Now where's Shelmet's creepy pictures?

Besides Pokémon didn't do anything for 108 which is their demon number,well spiriromb has 108 souls but it's not that dex number, anyways Giratina is our 666 mon who like Spiritomb doesn't have the number...Sinnoh's quite demonic...
Old May 10th, 2013 (08:19 AM).
metalhand

one pokemon i always wanted to see is an electric cheetah that would be really fast and even good physical attacker(mabye even get volt tackle?). i think such a pokemon would be cool, cheetah are good animal to base pokemon on.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links