The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:14 PM
lmcde22

I think we all know that ghost-type needs a major re-vamp. I mean th current ghost Pokemon arent terrifying enough. If they add this ghost/fighting beasty in, it will be spammed by literally everyone... Including me. And can you even imagine the abilities of a ghost-steel? Think of the Atk and Defence of Steel-type mixed with the Sp Atk and Speed of Ghost-type. I want this so badly.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ghost-fighting.jpg‎ (74.1 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg ghost-steel.jpg‎ (418.7 KB, 31 views)
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:46 PM
JollyRoger25
Dark Type Master

Nature: Jolly
I'm calling for a pre-evolution for both Pinser and Heracross, as well as an evolution for both.
As well as an evolution for Torkoal.
Now to the new ones...
I want a flying/ice
Dark/Electric
More diverse dark types overall.

Ultimate Monotype Challenge:
K-8/8 J-8/8 H-8/8 S-1/8 U-0/8 K-0/8
Old June 3rd, 2013, 08:50 PM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmcde22 View Post
I think we all know that ghost-type needs a major re-vamp. I mean th current ghost Pokemon arent terrifying enough. If they add this ghost/fighting beasty in, it will be spammed by literally everyone... Including me. And can you even imagine the abilities of a ghost-steel? Think of the Atk and Defence of Steel-type mixed with the Sp Atk and Speed of Ghost-type. I want this so badly.
Whoah I love those, especially the first one. We definitely need some scary Ghosties. I don't think they'll deliver us with any though.
Old June 3rd, 2013, 10:27 PM
Jake♫
« Allons-y »

Nature: Lax
I'd definitely love to see some more type combinations with Ghost. It was cool having the Rotom forms kind of fill that role (even though they were still Ghost/Electric in Gen IV, and then <elemental type>/Electric in Gen V), but I'd love to see some more dual-typed Ghosts. Something like Ghost/Fighting would definitely be cool. It'd have some nifty type advantages that would work really well for it both in-game and competitively!

Old June 4th, 2013, 04:06 AM
Cat

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Cat
I'd just like to see more Ghost Pokemon full stop. I think Black and White introduced a reasonable amount but I think we could still do with a few more since we're kinda limited atm.

Old June 4th, 2013, 06:35 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
More Ghost types is something that I definitely agree with~! n_n Last Generation (Gen V) has brought bout a good decent amount of Ghost types (Chandelure ♥), but I'd like to see some more variety this generation~! Like Jake, I'd like to see more type diversity with Ghost types, as I want to see what the type is actually truly capable of. Golurk's typing of Ground/Ghost was pretty much a step in the right direction, as well as Chandelure's Fire/Ghost typing.

Now all we need is something like an Electric/Ghost, and maybe a Grass/Ghost? Those are two that I'm looking forward to seeing, anyway. xD;
Old June 8th, 2013, 04:23 AM
pedrito3_poke
Banana

What about a Rock/Electric saber-toothed cat like SaberLeomon? (even though it looks more like an Electric/Steel)
Spoiler:

Actually, there are over 1000 species of digimon (iirc), so I'm sure we can all get some really cool ideas from them.

Last edited by pedrito3_poke; June 8th, 2013 at 04:32 AM.
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:53 AM
BUKKØW

Nature: Brave
I would like to see an ice/electric typed pokemon. Dont know what this would look like but i like the idea

Current Shinys: NONE
FRIEND SAFARI:
Old June 8th, 2013, 03:38 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by nottooldforthis View Post
I would like to see an ice/electric typed pokemon. Dont know what this would look like but i like the idea
It could be an Ice Golem with an Electric core, but I think that would be copying off Regice a fair bit, eh. That's the only thing I can really think of that would match Electric/Ice anyway. Though it's a quite interesting type to think of, now that you mentioned it. It's weaknesses are quite worrying, however...
Old June 8th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Digimon Kaiser
White and Nerdy

Nature: Adamant
I came up with an idea: We need Legendary Pokemon based on Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades!
-Vladimir Lenin
Old June 9th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Bluerang1
pin pin

Quote:
Those are amazing. I'd like to see more Pokemon like that.
Old June 9th, 2013, 06:22 AM
Blue_Bull
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digimon Kaiser View Post
I came up with an idea: We need Legendary Pokemon based on Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades!
I could see that happening. Kalos is based of France (a country in Europe), and the mascot legendaries are based off a bit of European mythology at least (Part of Xerneas' name is derived from a Celtic God, and Yveltal reminds me of a Wyvern).

Some Norse mythology would be a nice touch as well, maybe with the Mountain subregion.
Old June 9th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Boilurn
Scald Pokémon

Nature: Mild
I actually think there should be a fourth legendary bird, and call it Roquattro. Like the other three legendary birds it will learn a weather condition by level up, in this case a Sandstorm. It could have the following base stats.

HP: 90
Attack: 85
Defense: 125
Sp. Atk: 95
Sp. Def: 100
Speed: 85
Old June 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM
Cat

Next weeks Smash episode seems to center around the crew exploring Pokémon types, this being in the same episode of an alleged announcement that will change Pokémon battling history... hmmm.

Old June 9th, 2013, 07:34 PM
hisalness56

I'd like to see a Lion pokemon. I know that Luxray is supposed to be a lion but he doesn't really do it for me. I think a fire type Lion with a flaming mane would be really badass
Old June 11th, 2013, 03:59 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Hey everyone! I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I completely forgot about this website!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Dayum. Cool Pokemon. You should have entered them in the Pokemon competition, they would've won for sure! The Ghost/Fighting looks incredibly beasty, but I reckon the Ghost/Steel is way better defensively. (One of the best typing ever, too bad it hasn't been done yet )

Oh yeah, just so you know, every time you post a Pokemon design you would like in the game, Gamefreak aren't allowed to put it in their games. Just saying!

Gen 6.
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Rivvon
they see me ridin'~they hatin'

Nature: Jolly
Now that Fairy has been confirmed, I'd like to see a Fairy/Dragon (or Dragon/Fairy).
Maybe it could be a bit more elegant..maybe even a more Eastern-style dragon.
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:47 AM
metalhand

i would like to see fairy/dark, it would some kind of message that fairy type pokemon aren't just cute and nice
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Cat

We have three new Pokemon revealed!
Spoiler:

The seahorse-looking Pokemon uses a Poison-type attack. The bird Pokemon is an evolution of Fletchling and used a Flying-type attack. The blue crustacean used a Water-type attack.

Last edited by Cat; June 11th, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:56 AM
metalhand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
We have three new Pokemon revealed!
Spoiler:

The seahorse-looking Pokemon uses a Poison-type attack. The bird Pokemon is an evolution of Fletchling and used a Flying-type attack. The blue crustacean thing used a Water-type attack. There is also a lady who says the following
"According to an online translator, she says, "Do you want to have a Sky Battle with me?"
so pokebeach leaker is for real, he said that their gonna be air battles.
about the pokemon-i don't like fletchling evolution(the first six gen pokemon that i don't like), the other two i will judge when i see their evolutions
Old June 11th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Belldandy
ღ Cammybear ღ

Nature: Timid
Where are those from? I don't like any of those designs lol >>

[Edit]

Ah, PokeBeach.

Is that seahorse maybe... Inkay?

Quote:
A Pokemon named Inkay evolves into Malimar. To evolve it, you have to hold your 3DS upside-down when it levels up (the 3DS has an accelerometer and gyroscope, so it can detect that). Malimar’s type is Dark/Psychic.
but seems more water to me <.>
Friend Safari: Munna, Gothorita, Espurr
VM Me for Homework Assistance (French/English)

Last edited by Belldandy; June 11th, 2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old June 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM
AzaleaLightning
Bouncer, hey bouncer ♪

Nature: Sassy
I am really hoping that the rest of the leaker's info is illegitimate. Double-typed attacks...? Please for the love of God NO u_u

Anyway, the designs are mediocre to me. The crustacean image honestly looks like a fakemon shopped onto Black and White's battle screen but that's just me. Heh. The only one that I can say I like would be the seahorse but that's debatable. I'm hoping Fletchling evolves twice and that's the middle stage evolution because it's definitely underwhelming.

Tumblr | MyAnimeList
Ooh, let me in right now
or I'll get physical with you

Old June 11th, 2013, 12:38 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

I like the seahorse Pokemon. It looks so goofy and sad, haha. And I'm not a fan of Fletchling's evolution, either. It looks like a half-cooked chicken.
Old June 11th, 2013, 01:35 PM
Sverige
#justiceforbionic 11.11.13

Awesome looking Pokemon!

I love the crustaceon one.
Old June 12th, 2013, 04:45 AM
Archeops12354
Smoochum

Hey everyone!
Wrong friggin' thread!
You should comment on these Pokemon in the "Noivern and Vivillion" thread.

Gen 6.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links