The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 14th, 2013, 09:47 AM
MarinoKadame

The rock type is mstly because they got reanimated from a fossil. I could see new evolutions with AncientPower.

3DS Friend Code: 4742-5798-2881
XY IGN: Yvonne | Friend Safari: Water | Slot1: Octillery Slot2: Wartortle Slot3: Frogadier
Old August 14th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Nature: Quiet
That would be awesome as well. I think I thought of an Ice type fossil that could be used. Maybe a Sabre-Tooth Tiger. I know we already have a mammoth, so it is unlikely. But I would love a Sabre-Tooth Pokemon.

With the talk of a special Pikachu going to be rewarded through a new tournament known as Kalos Cup later on, what electric type combos would you like you that we haven't? And what type of Electric types would you like to see? Doesn't have to be a Elec Rodent.

Combos I would like to see are these:
Electric/Ice: I have said this before with the Ice one, but I'll list it again.
Electric/Fighting: I think this would just be nice, I think I said it earlier as well, but I would love to see this. Maybe a real Kangaroo or something.
Electric/Dark: I would also love to see this, I thought the Luxray line would be part dark, but they never were.
Electric/Steel: We only have 3 and those are the Magnemite line. I would like to see one more.
Electric/Ghost: again not Rotom. We have a Fire/Ghost so why not add a Electric/Ghost as well.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
MantisboyN

I expect Dunsparce to have a baby and an evolution. Dunsparce is just the awkward middle stage leading up to an awesome Dragon/Fairy type! YEAH!

and shuckle too...
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:06 PM
*Icecold*
Bow down to Queen Meowstic

Nature: Hasty
We need a Fire/Electric type right now.

First off, it can cover weaknesses extremly well! Electric will cover up for Water type attacks and Fire will cover up for Grass type attacks that Electric cannot hit for much damage. Ice types, Flying types, Bug types and Steel types will also have to run for cover.

Secondly, Fire/Electric will be able to slaughter both of your rival's starters making them a must want.

Third, they have a 4x weakness so they aren't completely overpowered: Ground. Earthquake will crush a Fire/Electric type which is a risk that players may be willling to take.

I also would want a Water/Fire and/or Fire/Grass type(s) to be introduced to the Kalos region. I would catch one!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 14th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Aeroblast
Cutting inside like a boss
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Technically, Heat Rotom is Electric/Fire (Not to mention it has godly Levitate to cancel out the 4x Weakness). But I get what you mean, having a standout Electric/Fire would be nice.

Grass/Fire and Water/Fire would be awesome. Ice/Fire, however... it'll probably be one of the worst defensive combinations in Pokemon.

Old August 14th, 2013, 03:37 PM
XSky RiderX
'That Guy'

Water/Fire would be neat. 3 weaknesses(boooo), 4 resistances, good STAB coverage, and also imagine what a Water/Fire would look like.

Grass/Ghost would be something new.. possibly for Orotto. Unfortunately, it is one of THE worst typings defensively. Five heavy weaknesses...

Steel/Poison... now that's something I want to happen. Other than Earthquake shenanigans it can produce an amazing wall.

Another thing that needs to happen... Normal/Ghost.. 1 weakness and 3 immunities... now that's a type combination if I've never seen one.. other than Dark/Ghost which already exists.

Last edited by XSky RiderX; August 14th, 2013 at 03:53 PM.
Old August 14th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

I didn't think of Electric/Fire. That sounds like an awesome combination, again I do not count Rotom in these other than Electric/Ghost which is it's normal form.
Old August 14th, 2013, 06:22 PM
Asura
असुर

Nature: Adamant
Can a brother get Electric/Dark? I think what would be one of the coolest typings. Ghost/Grass would be pretty neat also. And then pretty much everything else with Fairy, too.
Old August 15th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Kurapika
Grudgebearer

Nature: Naughty
Electric Rodants are known for their cuteness, like most fairies, that's why I'm expecting it to be Fairy/Electric, in which case adding a Dark/Electric rodant would be nice. Sort of the revert of Minus and Plusle's concept!
As of what they can be... maybe a white and a black rabbit... (my imagination is pathetic!)
Old August 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM
Eldaron26

Nature: Hardy
I would like to see a Dragon/Poison combination. that would keep those fairys in check
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:19 AM
zOnOn

A Normal/Dragon or a Poison/Dragon is in the very top of my very long wishlist for the upcoming games!
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:26 AM
mucus
Moémon Master

Nature: Quirky
Bug combos would be nice.
Bug/fairy
Bug/dragon, especially bug dragon, i'd like to see what they do with it.

not that i'm a big fan of bug... actually i hate em, but i'd like to see more of em
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM
Iceman3317
Kalos Explorer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurapika View Post
Electric Rodants are known for their cuteness, like most fairies, that's why I'm expecting it to be Fairy/Electric, in which case adding a Dark/Electric rodant would be nice. Sort of the revert of Minus and Plusle's concept!
As of what they can be... maybe a white and a black rabbit... (my imagination is pathetic!)
Already have a Fairy/Electric confirmed. Dedenne is that combination. It is the one that was revealed with the Mega Evolutions and looks like a little Raichu. We also have a Rabbit that is a Normal type, so I don't expect us getting anymore rabbits other than evolutions of the one that has been confirmed.
Old August 24th, 2013, 09:57 AM
GeckoPutt

Nature: Calm
We need to see a Poison/Dragon and Fire/Grass type already. The rumour of that Coconut Cannon Pokemon as a Fire/Grass-type was amazing!
Old August 25th, 2013, 06:17 AM
Sabrewulf238

Nature: Jolly
I would like to see a Ghost/Fighting type. It sounds like it would have a lot of potential.

Another I would like to see is Poison/Psychic.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links