The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 11th, 2013, 04:50 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Hm... I'm actually thinking that it would be nice to have a Pokémon that is based off a Japanese Giant Hornet, maybe they could make it into a Bug/Dark-type or something. It would be really interesting to see a Pokémon like that emerge.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 11th, 2013, 06:26 PM
ThatSuperHappyCloud
Cloud

Nature: Serious
i really want more eeveelutions, maybe ghost or poison? just not rock

http://www.youtube.com/user/JrLxGaming?feature=mhee

signature and avatar made by me
Old January 11th, 2013, 07:42 PM
Sinstroke

Maybe it already been said I just skimmed threw so far, but isn't it time for a new Mouse Type Pokémon? Pikachu, Sandshrew, Marill, so maybe a fire mouse or something of the sort..

Pokémon White 2 FC: 0906 0928 4904

3DS Jin :0791-2237-8372
3DS XL Josh :4425-1502-7942
Old January 11th, 2013, 09:34 PM
daniforday
Unhatched Egg

I believe in evolutions and pré evolutions. I think that there'll be Mr. Mime evolution, possible Jinx and/or Lapras too. Some pré or evolutions to the 3th generation pokemon, like Zangooze, Seviper, Tropius, and others. And brand new types combinations, something like a water/fire salamander pokemon, a dragon with dragon/grass types, some ghost/steel, a Dark/Eletric, and other new break combinations, something like that. Hope that the arts are good, I don't really like the 5th generation arts, and some pokemons are just too weird, like Vanilluxe, an ice cream pokemon, really? :s
Old January 11th, 2013, 10:36 PM
Flydro
doobz

I'd like to see more diverse type combos, and I want to see new and different animal designs for the pokemon of this gen. Maybe some things like a Psychic/Dark type panda bear, a Fighting/Electric type badger or wolverine, or even an Ice/Steel type wolf would be cool to see. Overall just some new creative designs are what I want to see.

*hunting:

Old January 11th, 2013, 11:43 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniforday View Post
I believe in evolutions and pré evolutions. I think that there'll be Mr. Mime evolution, possible Jinx and/or Lapras too. Some pré or evolutions to the 3th generation pokemon, like Zangooze, Seviper, Tropius, and others. And brand new types combinations, something like a water/fire salamander pokemon, a dragon with dragon/grass types, some ghost/steel, a Dark/Eletric, and other new break combinations, something like that. Hope that the arts are good, I don't really like the 5th generation arts, and some pokemons are just too weird, like Vanilluxe, an ice cream pokemon, really? :s
Mr. Mime just seems... forgotten. Jynx and Lapras were well known-ish, but back then Mime was only known as being an assistant and seeing it getting an evolution randomly now would be weird given that it has never really had much spotlight nor really -needs- one. :x
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:01 AM
jspnprakhar
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokestick, good times. View Post
Fairly sure the one on Golurk's arm is an Eevee!

Since there's already rumour of a new Eeveelution in the upcoming movieshort, that'll be interesting. Fighting would be interesting. Though so would pretty much any type.
Maybe the eevee in golurk's arm is the new ground evolution of it

clarification:-

the trainer there is standing with all the ground types( golurk palpitode,,)
hence it can be a ground form of eevee...........
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:22 AM
shubham2207
Metallurgy Master (Excadrill)

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspnprakhar View Post

Yaa its possible....

and also maybe that trainer standing in the statue is the ground type leader or E4....
Old January 12th, 2013, 12:22 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspnprakhar View Post

No, the Eevee on the Golurk's arm is a regular Eevee. But that's a good speculation on what type of Eevee evolution we may get.
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:21 AM
shubham2207

Actually, Ground type eevee is a gud idea here... Bt wt i rly want is a evolution of eevee and from that evolved form, the chain fr each type remaining would be continued..

From Eevee - jolteon,umbreon,leafeon,flareon,espeon,glaceon n vaporeon..
&
From Eevee's evolution - some other type..!

I knw its weird bt expectations r limitless.. ;-)

think n cmment..
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Arlo~
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Skype™ to Arlo~
I would like a decent Skunk pokemon, not ones like Stunky where it had a butt for a face.

A Leopard Gecko or Bearded Dragon pokemon would be good, as would a pegasus.

I'd also like a Siamese Fighting Fish.

My current White 2 team
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:35 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arlo~ View Post
I would like a decent Skunk pokemon, not ones like Stunky where it had a butt for a face.

A Leopard Gecko or Bearded Dragon pokemon would be good, as would a pegasus.

I'd also like a Siamese Fighting Fish.
I kind of like just Skuntank, not really Stunky but still. I think having a skunk two generations ago means it's less likely to appear now as it's not like, an overly common Pokemon imo, compared to cats and dogs which appear commonly really.
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:43 AM
Miss Anne Thrope
Disgusted

Nature: Bold
What I hope for and what I predict are two quite different things.
I hope for more evolutions/pre-evolutions for Pokemon of previous generations. Zangoose, Mightyena, Mawhile, plenty of Pokemon could use some additions to their line. And I hope for some cool alter evolutions for a couple of Pokemon. Sawsbuck is a pretty male appearing Pokemon, I mean it has the word "buck" in it's name, which means a male dear. How about a female-exclusive Sawsdoe? Sounds pretty badass in theory to me.
I also hope for more eeveelutions. I actually predict that they will make them. I am just scared of what they will come up with design-wise. I was comfortable just thinking that Eevee could evolve into the first 5 Eeveelutions. But after they introduced Glaceon and Leafeon, I believe they need to introduce one of every type.
I sincerely hope for more animal-based Pokemon. In generation 5, there were a lot of inanimate object and human based Pokemon. It was disappointing to me.
I'm moderately pleased with the starters that have been presented to us. I fear their evolutions though. I hope they will be to my liking, but basing on the final evolutions since, well, generation 3, I haven't been happy with final evolutions.
I also oddly hope for starter Pokemon to have gender differences in their final forms. I can see Froakie developing a big beard and mustache, and if they do that I hope there will be an alternate form for the female.

What I expect are.. A /lot/ of new dual-types. I don't dislike or like this. However, basing on last generation, I think there will be some more new dual-types we haven't seen.
I believe we're also going to be seeing another electric rodent, some crappy rodent-based normal types, and some more poorly designed humanoid Pokemon.
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:48 AM
Mujahid
Sir Froakie is impressed.

Nature: Quiet
What is this Eevee on Gokurk's arm you people are talking about ? Did i miss something ?
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:54 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope View Post
Sawsbuck is a pretty male appearing Pokemon, I mean it has the word "buck" in it's name, which means a male dear. How about a female-exclusive Sawsdoe? Sounds pretty badass in theory to me.
Sawsdoe! I like the sound of that. Hopefully it'd be a special attacker, to be opposite, and that there's a new strong special normal STAB released just for it. Or just... of another typing, idk. Opposite does seem better (and more fun to use).
Old January 12th, 2013, 01:59 AM
shubham2207

It maybe d eevee's ground form as jspnprakhar said..

I badly want a pre evolution for heracross named herass and lapras too(well shellos lookd like it though, nvm:-/)

i m expectin tauros to evolve into bouffalant n luvdisc into alomomola(its stats should be improved, cuz its too horrible)
Old January 12th, 2013, 02:04 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
i m expectin tauros to evolve into bouffalant n luvdisc into alomomola(its stats should be improved, cuz its too horrible)
wat I don't think that's going to happen. :( This is new Pokemon anyway, and those aren't technically new Pokemon, and they weren't related in Black and White, so...

Plus Alomomola's stats are great as they are imo.

Oh btw I want more dogs too. Dogs appeal to me... greatly.
Old January 12th, 2013, 03:33 AM
awolfsquared
I like to do 'Garfield Mondays'
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Imagine if this was a Pokemon.
Spoiler:

It's called a mantis shrimp. Actually I think a shrimp like Pokemon would be pretty cool. I think it would be Water/Bug.
Other Pokemon:
Panda Pokemon (One that actually looks like a panda and less dopey than Spinda)
Dolphin Pokemon
Hampster/Gerbil Pokemon
Lemur Pokemon
Alpaca Pokemon
Collie Pokemon
Robin Pokemon(could be the generic bird? )
Flying , Fighting or Steel type Eeveelution (actually any new Eeveelution would be cool)
Farfecth'd evolution
Corsola evolution

"I have no idea what I'm doing. but I know I'm doing it really, really well."- Andy Dwyer
DeviantArt | Tumblr | Art Gallery | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:24 AM
StrikeOfYvetal
Lord of Darkrai

Perhaps a flying/poison smog pokemon? Nothing like grimer or muk, it would be able to take different forms... naturally or evolutionarily? It also would be an event pokemon.

Also, an ice/poison type. Perhaps an ice snake.
Old January 12th, 2013, 04:56 AM
shubham2207

Ice poison is cool.. It can be offensive...

@forever - it can be possible cuz this region isnt completely new like unova..just like how pichu was introduced in johto n was the made d pre evolutn of pikachu.. Just like dat they cn be evolved as this tym genetics is introduced. So there would be some genetic link btwn luvdisc n alomomola & tauros n bouffalant...
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Flydro
doobz

I think a Psychic/Dark type panda bear would be a good addition. We already have a grizzly bear in Ursaring and a polar bear in Beartic, so I think a panda bear would be a good fit. It could be two stage evolution like the other bears but with a Psychic/Dark typing and good special stats since the others are more physical. Psychotic panda would be a lot of fun to train and battle with.

Also would like to see a Komodo dragon inspired pokemon. Surprised there hasn't been one yet but I think it would make for a cool new dragon pokemon. Maybe it could be Grass/Dragon type and be able to learn Poison Fang by level up to reference the toxic bite of the real world Komodo dragon?

I have too many ideas, I should email the game developers lol

*hunting:

Old January 12th, 2013, 10:19 PM
zabimaru1000
Unhatched Egg

Pure Dark type panda

Grass/Ghost type monkey with Prankster

Steel, Ground, and Poison type Eeveelutions

Evolutions for the elemental monkeys

Normal/Ghost type.

Fighting/Ghost psuedo-legendary, to complete Metagross and Tyranitar

Dragon/Fighting and Dragon/Psychic psuedo-legendaries for Hydreigon. Latios/Latias don't count.
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:43 PM
dannyboy89
Unhatched Egg

I'd love to see the following;

Narwal, water/psychic
Owl, flying/ice
Cheetah, electric, with higher speed stats than any other pokemon of course
sabre-tooth, ice/dark or ice/fire

and of course eeveelutions!
*would be awesome to have like a white eeveelution that has a set of wings and maybe sparkles a bit.
*a rock type eeveelution with tusks
*and a steel type eeveelution with metal fan type thingys on its head, similar to vaporeons frill, that can detach with a new move
Old January 12th, 2013, 11:56 PM
PlatinumDude
Nyeh?
Community Supporter

Nature: Hasty
Send a message via Yahoo to PlatinumDude Send a message via Skype™ to PlatinumDude
As mentioned already, a dolphin Pokémon is a Pokémon I'd like to see really badly. It could be Water/Psychic, as a reference to how intelligent real-world dolphins are.

Old January 13th, 2013, 03:55 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeOfYvetal View Post
Perhaps a flying/poison smog pokemon? Nothing like grimer or muk, it would be able to take different forms... naturally or evolutionarily? It also would be an event pokemon.
Why would it need different formes though, to represent the different types of pollution? Not sure how else smog could be multiple things as put into multiple formes :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here