The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
WeavileCY
Weavile the Ninja of the Night

Nature: Jolly

Advertise here
I can't wait for this new generation!
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkie-Dawn View Post
The reason they gave the Kamis new formes is because of the complaints about them being recolors, and yet now the same people are complaining about them having different formes, which shows contradictory within the fanbase.
Who says it's the same people?

What if the people who didn't complain about them being recolours are now complaining about their new formes and the people who did complain about them being recolours are now perfectly content and quiet.

The fanbase isn't one whole entity with one singular opinion. Chances are when one section of the community becomes content another section of the community starts getting the hump. You can't please everyone.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:19 AM
Liberal Army
The Emperor of Hoenn

Nature: Adamant
This is fake. Definitely. Just look at it.
And btw, the Mewtwo from the movie is distributed over Wi-Fi for any gen. V games. So there is no way that Mewtwo can change in its new forme.

ENOUGH WITH THE CHALLENGES OK?!?
No wait... There is this one challenge... Check out the Species Challenge for some fun!

Ground Safari with Phanpy, Nincada and ??? (Please add me so you can find out!)
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:32 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spherical Ice View Post
Well, Mewtwo was a genetically engineered Pokémon so maybe this is TR's attempt to make it even better? I don't see why Mew would need to get affected. With that said, I do hope that if Mewtwo gets a new forme that this isn't it because...for one thing the r34 will be everywhere.
I guess you're right. I just thought that if Mewtwo should get one, Mew should have one too, due to them being closely related since one was born from the other (at least, that's how I think of it), but yeah. u__u I guess that's just my thoughts of it.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Hoenn
» Mind games
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Hoenn
That new Mewtwo forme looks too... Idk, it looks legit but I'd still wait until confirmation.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Its definately photoshoped.

Love how some people who deny it being a new form but still want it to be real are calling it Mew3
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:53 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post

Love how some people who deny it being a new form but still want it to be real are calling it Mew3
Which is also kind of funny, because I'd imagine if Mewthree would've ever existed, it would be a lot better looking than that.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:56 AM
Khrysta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Which is also kind of funny, because I'd imagine if Mewthree would've ever existed, it would be a lot better looking than that.
People would say the same for a Mewtwo alternate form.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 10:49 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanderO View Post

I saw somebody on deviantart call it: Mewfuuu

He wasn't really pleased with the design.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:45 AM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
Someone's trying to pull an April Fool's joke on everyone it seems. There's still no word on whether it's real or not, but I'm willing to call it a fake. Over at PokéBeach's main page, they do a lot of dissecting of the two scans in question and they point out a number of inconsistencies on top of what SolarAbusoru mentioned on the previous page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by legendhunter14 View Post
And btw, the Mewtwo from the movie is distributed over Wi-Fi for any gen. V games. So there is no way that Mewtwo can change in its new forme.
Not to say it's real or that this will happen, but there's always a chance that the Mewtwo event can be a key to unlocking something else in X/Y ─ in this case, a new form. For example, the Shiny Beasts event that was distributed for any of the Gen IV games as promotion for the Zoroak movie. If you transferred any one of the three beasts into Black and White, you could unlock a Zoroak in the game. Albeit, that movie did star a fifth gen Pokémon in it, while we have no word as to whether any new Pokémon from X and Y will star in this new movie other than Sylveon in the new Pikachu short.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 11:57 AM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
And the video said April Fools in the title. Wow I'm such a bimbo. Anyways that Mew-Two form looks genuinely badass! And I really hope this is real because Eeveelution + MewTwo form is looking kinda good for previous generations with generation 6, if that makes any sense at all.

Let's just hope it's real, although Serebii posting it gives it quite a bit of credibility lmao.

Old April 3rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Moist
other in a month When you,

Wow. That new form of Mewtwo is not really Ken Sugimori style enough for me to believe its true. Which is sad because Mewtwo getting a new form sounded awesome.

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old April 3rd, 2013, 02:15 PM
CureYoshiDarkness
Achtung! Panzer!
Community Supporter

I've seen that poster before, with the normal Mewtwo in it, this just looks photoshop'd, heavily and like the recent Mr. XY on 4-chan turning out to be a fake, a lot of this info that was listed is incorrect, yet sites aren't removing it... I think some are just... wondering why...

Found the poster: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/bb/M16_poster.png

Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:07 PM
Khrysta

The poster isn't being discredited yet on the off chance it is real. The biggest issue I see right now...the guy that leaked the info has a PHYSICAL poster that he crinkled up...the other posters are not available as of yet. So how does this one guy have a physical copy of an unreleased copy and if they are out and about why is there not more reports to back up this find? If its in japan, there should be more floating around. No confirmation when there is a physical poster in hand makes this thing highly unlikely.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Cerberus87
Mega Houndoom, baby!

Nature: Lonely
While it's most likely fake, I would love to see a new Mewtwo form, the original god of Pokémon deserves some love. However, it just got Psystrike in 5th gen which is a very powerful move so it might not be the moment for a new form.

3DS FC: 3282-2423-7870 (PM if you add) (Bug-type Safari)

I like Lyra so take my opinions with a grain of salt.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 04:39 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
I think it's too early to be true. It does look quite cool however.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:10 PM
DashieFactory
Vivacious Deviant

Nature: Sassy
Hm... A new Mewtwo form just seems so out of the question at this point in time. It would be cool, I'm not saying I wouldn't love to see a new Mewtwo form, but come on, would Gamefreak really throw that in now?
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:17 PM
Community Supporter

They gave it a signature move in gen V...Mewtwo is fanservice is all I can say especially for the gen 1 players.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:38 PM
Shiny Celebi
Donator Tier 3
Community Supporter Tier 3

Ugh I really think that forme is ugly.

Im treating it as fake for now until confirmed real.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 06:56 PM
.Aero
Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
Unfortunately for everyone, Light-type has been confirmed. Concept art for a new Rotom forme, dubbed Rotom-L has been released. The new forme will be Electric- / Light-type and will be in the shape of a lightbulb.

Not to mention multiple pokemon from past generations will either be changing dual types to pick up Light-type or gaining it as a second typing.

Here is the concept art: http://i.imgur.com/oT0Lwb9.png

Spoiler:
Yeah, no.

Apart from this big reveal, the new Mewtwo forme thing looks entirely fake to me. Not to mention it just looks strange in itself. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm very cautious when believing anything not from CoroCoro.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:03 PM
Echidna
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Aero View Post
Unfortunately for everyone, Light-type has been confirmed. Concept art for a new Rotom forme, dubbed Rotom-L has been released. The new forme will be Electric- / Light-type and will be in the shape of a lightbulb.

Not to mention multiple pokemon from past generations will either be changing dual types to pick up Light-type or gaining it as a second typing.

Here is the concept art: http://i.imgur.com/oT0Lwb9.png

Spoiler:
Yeah, no.
This^^ This I like. Made me laugh after this long exhausting day :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Aero View Post
Apart from this big reveal, the new Mewtwo forme thing looks entirely fake to me. Not to mention it just looks strange in itself. I'm not saying it's not possible, but I'm very cautious when believing anything not from CoroCoro.
Well to be completely honest, I like the way this 'new forme' looks, it's a nice change! I just hope it's real :p Besides, I've learned to love every Pokemon. I used to hate the Unova-dex Pokemon, but not anymore (Except for Vanillite and it's evos, those things are a disgrace).

Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:21 PM
Gary's Ho-oh
Unhatched Egg

Fake or not, I don't see why so many people are dissing on its design. I for one find it very awesome. As for my opinion on its legitimacy, I'm not going on it on either side as I won't be disappointed either way.

Also, there's an image, in the form a CoroCoro scan or "scan", flying around of a baby Drowzee. I'm not posting it just in case if it has already been spammed here. If not, then I'll post it. Like the Mewtwo forme, I have no strong feeling one way or the other on the baby Drowzee legitimacy.

Last edited by Gary's Ho-oh; April 3rd, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 07:57 PM
DashieFactory
Vivacious Deviant

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary's Ho-oh View Post
Fake or not, I don't see why so many people are dissing on its design. I for one find it very awesome. As for my opinion on its legitimacy, I'm not going on it on either side as I won't be disappointed either way.

Also, there's an image, in the form a CoroCoro scan or "scan", flying around of a baby Drowzee. I'm not posting it just in case if it has already been spammed here. If not, then I'll post it. Like the Mewtwo forme, I have no strong feeling one way or the other on the baby Drowzee legitimacy.
Ooh, a baby Drowzee would be nice. A prevolution to make Drowzee -> Hypno a trio? I'm all for it, if it's true.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
Community Supporter

I'll rather Hypno get an evolution that's Psychic/Dark tbh.
Old April 3rd, 2013, 08:11 PM
Gary's Ho-oh
Unhatched Egg

Doing a quick search, I don't think the image has been posted so I guess I will:

Sponsored Links

Advertise here