The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 19th, 2013, 05:17 PM
pedrito3_poke
Banana

Well, I do agree that he isn't 100% credible, since he got some stuff wrong.
Still, he got a lot of stuff right and I don't think we can't just ignore that.
Also, PokéBeach mentions that "He was the source who revealed many B/W Pokemon before they were released last generation", so that's got to mean something.
Old June 19th, 2013, 06:29 PM
Akatsuki Ten
As It Is

Nature: Calm
I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:33 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamiidenryuu View Post
First, the blind seer is a pretty common archetype and really no stupider than some of what's already in the Pokedex, and second, I don't see why not.

Anyway, no Chespin final evo?
Oh, well I didn't mean to disrespect anything if you thought I did, I just didn't welcome the idea that a Pokemon was normal then became blind & who knows why...

Anyway he probably leaked the Chespin one but Danks didn't post it because he thought the Italian dude's info wasn't legit.
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
I'm not quite sure I got that, but the line said about "became blind & sees with his mind" is the stupidest thing that could ever appear in a Pokedex tbh...
Also a part Psychic starter is never going to happen if you ask me!
Not nearly as stupid as putting hot poop in your pockets to keep yourself warm.

It's going to be a looooooong time before they top that one.
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:37 AM
AnonygooseD
Lametrainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akatsuki Ten View Post
I had an idea, a minor change, but, to make the sprites of shiny pokemon shiny themselves instead of the normal color scheme. I mean like when you look in the PC or your backpack viewing all at once. Just something that always bothered me.
You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Sabrewulf238

Quote:
Originally Posted by danks_ View Post
said farfetch'd would get an evo even when game freak anounced they would never make such a thing. Disregard my posts...
When did game freak say they would never make a farfetch'd evo?
Old June 20th, 2013, 06:37 AM
Akatsuki Ten
As It Is

Quote:
You mean the tiny icons that are visible in the computer & your Pokemon list? If Yes then you're not the only one! I too wished they had a shiny color scheme for shiny Pokemon I caught...
Another thing would be, if I saw a Pokemon for the first time & it was shiny, the Pokedex entry must have the shiny sprite/model until I see another non-shiny one, what do you think?
Yes, glad to know I'm not to the only one who wants the mini-sprites to have shiny color schemes as well! About your other part, I actually traded a shiny Deoxys from Pearl (got over GTS) over to Black 2 and when I looked in my Pokedex only the shiny sprite was available. I'm 90% sure, but I can't confirm this because I got the recent Deoxys event over wifi and I can't remember if the Pokedex gave me both [shiny/normal] or just the shiny sprite for the first time.
Old June 20th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to Azure
Farfetch'd evolution is just as likely as a Chatot evolution, both could do with one and both have an equal chance of gaining one.

Old June 20th, 2013, 04:39 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

I hope Lapras has a pre evolution, as it seems a little strong for a stand alone Pokémon.
Old June 20th, 2013, 09:42 PM
Squirtl

Nature: Quirky
So guys i was just thinking about X/Y and the "rivals" and i had an idea. What if their were two pairs of starters similar to in BW where you got the monkeys. That way you, Calem/Serene, and i think Shauna (she seems like an important character to me + she is separated in the coro coro scans). Then vanillite and the short kid (can't remember their names) get the other two from the second trio. Just a thought...
Old June 20th, 2013, 11:08 PM
Zorogami
WUB WUB
Community Supporter Tier 3

Send a message via Skype™ to Zorogami
^I guess this could work (:
Also, i can see Lapras getting a pre-evo, but i rather hope for some new evolutions for Pokemon who are standing on the sidelines

~ Anything for my Nakama ~
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:40 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirtl View Post
So guys i was just thinking about X/Y and the "rivals" and i had an idea. What if their were two pairs of starters similar to in BW where you got the monkeys. That way you, Calem/Serene, and i think Shauna (she seems like an important character to me + she is separated in the coro coro scans). Then vanillite and the short kid (can't remember their names) get the other two from the second trio. Just a thought...
Tierno, the guy with the Vanillite T-Shirt could indicate that his main Pokémon is Vanillite which eventually evolves into Vanillish and then into Vanilluxe? Either that or his team will be a dance themed team.

Old June 21st, 2013, 06:22 AM
SnowpointQuincy
Seeker of FRIEND CODES

Nature: Lonely
I would think a "Dance Team" would be human-shaped pokemon. Vanillish has no arms or legs. He could have one though.

Scrafty/Scraggy Would make a good dancing pokemon, since they are based on little hoodlums with baggy pants. (I still think of him as Zuruggu)
Old June 21st, 2013, 06:42 AM
Azure
» Flame!
Community Supporter

Jynx, Mawile, Pikachu and then three Kalos Pokemon come to mind when thinking of a Dance team.

Edit: Found an image of the bottom screen during battle which has circular buttons rather than squared, I prefer the new look tbh.

Last edited by Azure; June 21st, 2013 at 03:21 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 07:51 AM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Oh my goodness they finally have buttons that look appealing now, and they look really pretty and well-designed. n_n;
Old June 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
RandomDSdevel

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilias_ View Post
Also, I really hope that they will not change the dialogues. What I mean, I mean that in MD Gates to Infinity the dialogues making a disturbing noise as the chat goes on. I really hope they won't bring this to the basic games .
Um, that feature's been around in the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games since the very beginning, and they are developed by Chunsoft, remember?

P.S.: Sorry I haven't been posting lately, but I went to a place called Lazy Hills Ranch in Texas for a week-long family reunion at which Internet access was less accommodating than usual, even with my 3DS…

Quote:
I wish they make double state-problems, like being poisoned while asleep, that would be great, somewhat hardcore but great...
I also wish, as said before, to have 2 or more save files, I don't want to buy 2 games just so that my lil bro can play & in the same time not mess up my progress :/
GameFreak could either do that or convince NIntendo to allow them to distribute the games such that owners can get additional copies of the main Generation VI games at a steep discount since all you're really buying is another save file, but I agree with you on that one. As a matter of fact, I am going to do it with my fakemon-to-realmon idea, Project Aeonn, if GameFreak doesn't do it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suicune™ View Post
"Rematch battles are very easy to do after one battle is completed."

I really hope this is true, they could implement an item similar to the VS. Seeker!
I bet that this is due to the Player Search System (PSS.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayTheKing View Post

Doesnt her shirt look like a gothitelle?
Wait…who's that character again (in real English, please?) Then again, it could mean that we're finally getting a Dark-type Gym Leader (if that girl is a Gym Leader, of course.)

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.

Last edited by RandomDSdevel; June 22nd, 2013 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Clarified latest merged post's meaning
Old June 22nd, 2013, 10:31 AM
Astinus
Remember NovEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomDSdevel View Post
Wait…who's that character again (in real English, please?) Then again, it could mean that we're finally getting a Dark-type Gym Leader (if that girl is a Gym Leader, of course.)
She's Shauna, one of the friendly rivals who lives in the starting town. So she's not a Gym Leader, and it's not known yet what Pokemon she's interested in. It's just known that she wants to journey to find her dream.

And I like the style of the new buttons. They look fun and I like that the color choices make it really easy to see which button is for what.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 03:24 PM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Perhaps the guy who's doing the dex get's the starter weak to ours, our opposite sex character get's the one strong against us, and Shauna and the dancing guy get Gothita, and Vanillite respectively.
Old June 22nd, 2013, 06:35 PM
Hikamaru
pseudologia fantastica
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Perhaps the guy who's doing the dex get's the starter weak to ours, our opposite sex character get's the one strong against us, and Shauna and the dancing guy get Gothita, and Vanillite respectively.
The guy with the dex? I think you mean Trevor. Yeah I could see him getting the starter with the disadvantage (i.e. if I choose Froakie, he chooses Fennekin), and then the opposite gender protagonist (Calem/Serena) could pick the one with the type advantage against us (i.e. I choose Froakie, he/she chooses Chespin).

As for Shauna and Tierno, the markings of Gothita's bows and the Vanillite pic on their clothing could signal that the Gothita and Vanillite lines could be their signature Pokemon, and maybe they might appear in the Kalos Dex if that's the case.

Paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
Battle Server | Tumblr | TWL | Profile | Supporter

i'll be gone for a while, here's why

Old June 22nd, 2013, 09:55 PM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Nature: Serious
Unrelated to the current topic but I'm curious, with the Pokemon revealed so far, what do you think your team is going to be so far?
Old June 23rd, 2013, 08:49 AM
Pinkie-Dawn
I Am Become Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin1395 View Post
Unrelated to the current topic but I'm curious, with the Pokemon revealed so far, what do you think your team is going to be so far?
For my Y team, it'll be Gogoat, Fennekin, Azumarill, Alakazam, Lucario, and Noivern.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 10:01 AM
pokerex
I'm awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin1395 View Post
for sure: Froakie, talonflame

considering: noivern, gogoat, dunsparce(if he gets an evolution)
Old June 23rd, 2013, 02:32 PM
Sabrewulf238

It's in my signature what four pokemon I'm thinking about right now. Although if the rumours about Clauncher evolving into an electric type is true then there will be a change there.

Outside of those four pokemon I don't see any team material so far, for me personally. Maybe Gogoat at a stretch.

If the rumour about Mawile getting an evolution is true I could see it getting a spot on my team.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:14 PM
Austin1395
Dark-type Trainer

Nature: Serious
So far for me, I'm going with Chespin, Pancham, Clauncher, Litleo, and Flabebe. But, that's just because of what we have so far. Once we get more reveals that'll probably change for the most part. I want Chespin because, like I've said before, I hope it evolves into Grass/Dark. I want Pancham because, well, freaking Panda! And he is Fighting type, and I don't use that much so it'll be new for me mostly. Clauncher because I just kind of like how it looks...I guess? Not sure about him to much. And Litleo is a Fire Lion. Need I say more? And Flabebe because I suppose I should try out this new type. No sense in not trying it. And I honestly like Flabebe A LOT more than Sylveon.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:55 PM
Powerserge
The Imminent Victor

Chespin, Noivern, Litleo, Flabebe, Pancham, and Clauncher for me. I love that there are enough Gen VI Pokemon revealed for me to have a full team that I love picked out.

Sponsored Links