Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:20 PM
Deokishisu
Mr. Magius

Nature: Relaxed

Advertise here
I'll play it like I played the previous games the first go around. I'll talk to everybody, explore every house, talk to every garbage can for free items, and battle every Trainer.

I kinda hope there isn't a Habitat List this time around though. Don't get me wrong, it was my favorite new feature, but the completionist in me won't leave an area until I've captured every Pokemon there. Needless to say, it slowed down my Black 2 playthrough considerably, with all those shaking grasses and muttering profanity under my breath when yet ANOTHER Audino begs to get slaughtered. On the bright side, I was quite overleveled by the time it mattered, so win-win?
Old January 9th, 2013, 03:22 PM
LilJz
This is how we do!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
I would take my time enjoying the 3D visuals and looking at the cities and whatnot. I also prefer to venture myself into the unknown, not knowing much about the sotrylines and the main story of what's going to happen
♥Plusle bro of Autumn Reverie♥ | ♥Pink Mommy, Autumn Reverie, Kanzler, Macarous & Apollo♥
|3DS FC|
Old January 9th, 2013, 05:15 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I would complete the games at my own pace, 'cause I always love to chat to everyone online and keep coming back to PC 24/7.

'Cause there's no way I can go without chatting to my friends online, I feel that socializing is the most important thing to me. xD

But I would play Pokémon X and Y while chatting to my friends, 'cause I can indeed multitask as always. :3

But as for gameplay wise, I would talk to all the Non-playable characters, collect every item and battle every gym leader and finish the story.
[Platinum Lucario's Signature]
Researching the NDS ROMs...

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:44 PM
mamoswineftw
Togepi

Nature: Jolly
I'm definitely going to explore it to the fullest, as I did with Red Version way back in '97! Catch every pokemon on each Route, pick the best ones to go forward with, talking to everybody. If at all, I might check up on what a pokemon will be like in its later stages, movesets perhaps, but I am really looking forward to experiencing this game as fresh as possible!

And simultaneous worldwide release will help to avoid spoilers!
This signature has been disabled.
Max height is 350px.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old January 9th, 2013, 11:50 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
I think I'm going to take my time, it reminds me of France, and since I can't go 'til next year this would make up xD I will try to catch all the pokemon (I only keep 6 with me though so I'll release them after capture) I'll find everything I can, just fully enjoy it, like with Emerald, didn't do it with anything else, hell, I might even just ignore HM/TM Fly xD
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Old January 16th, 2013, 04:46 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I'm going to do what I did with B2/W2 and take my time and talk to everyone and click on everything and catch every Pokémon as they appear. I'll probably be massively over-levelled again as well.
Old January 17th, 2013, 12:39 AM
alecr9
Unhatched Egg

I'm going to play blindly, take my sweet time and grind when i feel like it. I'll only refer to wikis/walkthroughs if a certain pokemon/item is eluding me.
Old January 17th, 2013, 03:46 AM
skyluigi2
L-let's-a go...!

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to skyluigi2
I'll try not to spoil anything, but with about ten months and E3 before X and Y's release, it might be a little too hard to resist.
And I'll play through like I normally do; going and doing everything, exploring the unexplored! Or something cheesy to that effect.

☆ 3DS FC: 5069-3912-3062
☆ Let me know if you've added me!

☆ Next most anticipated game(s): Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, Bayonetta 2 and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire

☆ Currently playing: Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Pokémon X

☆ I'm known on Twitter as skyluigi2 as well

skyluigi2
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here