The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Kuuna
Unhatched Egg

NINTENDO

Yo game is weak sauce, quit spitting out new generations and focus on something creative with the Pokemon industry.

How about this. Buy some online servers, and create an MMORPG? I have no doubt in my mind that this would create more revenue for you than anything you've done in the past combined. Just think about it.

Of course it would LITERALLY have to be a massive environment (much much much much bigger than the maps you currently have now), but I believe this could revolutionize the gaming industry.

And for all of you out there complaining that you would rather have new generations, they could make expansions to the worlds that would give new maps and new Pokemon.

The only reason why I could see this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that there are SO MANY possibilities for this to be in existence, it blows the executives minds every time they try to think about it.

GET IT TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND I WILL FOREVER BE A MEMBER
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:34 PM
crystalzapdos

Considering Pokemon is a kids game, I doubt they'd make a game where kids can interact with strangers around the world.
Old January 8th, 2013, 01:36 PM
Captain Fabio
The Shadow Pokémon
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
No point discussing this, as it isn't going to happen.

*Locked*

Sponsored Links