The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old January 8th, 2013, 05:29 PM
Gleam Noiyam
Pop Goes the Gleamsel.
Community Supporter

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via AIM to Gleam Noiyam Send a message via Skype™ to Gleam Noiyam
Seeing as the new region is based off of France or possibly all of Europe do you guys think they'll have a lot of castles in X and Y? Or do you think that N's Castle might be the only Castle?

Honestly I'd love to see some Castles in X and Y it would make the game more realistic.
Sheep and I fangirl about cute stuff too much. Current theme. Current obsessions.

Old January 8th, 2013, 05:31 PM
BanditThePikachu
The Raichu of awesome

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to BanditThePikachu
Castles would be awesome, I suppose one could possibly be added. That'd be awesome if it was, though!
Old January 8th, 2013, 05:36 PM
diamondmutt1111
A wild summer appeared!

Nature: Lax
Maybe the Gyms could be Castles?...who knows?

“Be the change you want to see in the world.” - Mahatma Gandhi
#swablunest/Youtube/Blogger
Old January 8th, 2013, 07:58 PM
Khrysta

Send a message via Skype™ to Khrysta
Technically Abyssal Ruins was a castle too. You also have Relic Castle in the desert, and N's castle. So B/W had castles covered XD

I dunno. They don't exactly have to base it off france, not that we even have confirmation that it is france. The "tower" in the back grounds reminds me of Radio Tower. Since its in a large city it can be a radio station. A tower like that can be in any large city in any country.
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:00 PM
HaiImNate
Ice Cream

Nature: Jolly
I hope to see more castles, there hasn't really been many castles introduced in many of the Pokemon games. I hope that N will be in the game, but I also hope to see more castles as well. I hope that there are large castles that you can explore as side quests and as quests after you beat the game. Who knows, maybe the villain team in X and Y will have their main hideout in a castle. Final point, more castles would be cool! I think that the games will be in a more urban type of environment.
Old January 20th, 2013, 09:12 PM
Zorua
Adventurous One.
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
I'm more mixed than anything else on this, but I don't have a huge issues with castles making more of a presence in these games! n_n; I enjoyed exploring through N's castle in B/W(haven't done so yet in B2/W2), so I'd like a similar experience~
Old January 21st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'd like to see a castle in the game, as well as some ancient buildings that have that European kind of style to them. Even if there was N's Castle in Pokémon Black/White, it would be really nice to see an ancient kind of castle rather than an entirely new one.

Yeah, a castle with a European kind of style appearance to it would be nice.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 21st, 2013, 09:12 AM
GolurkIsDaBomb
Strawberry Sunrise, no ice.

Nature: Lonely
While they've had castles in the past, I'm not sure if we've really seen a decked out Medieval castle with winding staircases and access to turrets yet. Also if it had trap doors, and secret passageways, it could be a really awesome final gym puzzle! :D
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:36 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Well, if there are castles, maybe they can resemble the castles in a remote part of France like this one here:

Or, if the region is based off of Europe in general, there can be like, medevial-esque castles. That could potentially be a gym~!

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 21st, 2013, 01:49 PM
Hederbomb

Nature: Bold
Well, the E4 Counts as a castle (All gens) But having more like N's castle, that would be freaking amazing.

Want to know whats wrong with someone? The real question is what ISN'T wrong with that person.
That is the real answer.
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:40 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Doronjo View Post
Well, if there are castles, maybe they can resemble the castles in a remote part of France like this one here:

Or, if the region is based off of Europe in general, there can be like, medevial-esque castles. That could potentially be a gym~!
That'd be an awesome castle. I hope that a few castles can at least be surrounded by water/a drawbridge, so that we'll need to complete a certain task to get in there, and then explore every area/trap door of the castle which could be a lot of fun (and would mean lots of rare mons!)
Old February 15th, 2013, 09:14 AM
zoroarkrules25

I think it will have only one castle and as suggested it being a gym.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links