The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Old January 21st, 2013, 11:02 AM
Snivysmiley
Ruby/Sapphire Veteran

Nature: Modest

Advertise here
I wouldn't mind being able to type in the pokemon I want, like say I wanted a shelmet to trade for my karrablast, I wouldn't have to go out and battle a Shelmet first, I could just type it in on a keyboard or something
Old January 21st, 2013, 11:56 AM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOR(es)LAX View Post
I just wish you can skip the cutscenes of the trading scene cos I find it very long and makes me do not have the mood to trade. Faster trading is always good right?
I'd also like this - I can't tell you how frustrating trading my pokés from White to Black2 was. But I don't know if it's possible for them to cut it down - are the cutscenes just there for the sake of it or are they there to fill out time that the trade would take up anyway? If it's the latter then I'm glad they're there, but if it's the former then I am 100% in favour of skipping cutscenes. I realise the cutscenes are PRETTY but when it comes to transferring dozens of pokémon, prettiness is not your priority!
Old January 21st, 2013, 12:26 PM
GreatTornado
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
As long as you are able to trade multiple pokemon at a time, I'm happy.

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13
Old January 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snivysmiley View Post
I wouldn't mind being able to type in the pokemon I want, like say I wanted a shelmet to trade for my karrablast, I wouldn't have to go out and battle a Shelmet first, I could just type it in on a keyboard or something
But the only problem is that'd defeat the idea of trading your OWN Pokemon. :x I mean it's okay if you don't have to go through the box system and it's ones you've caught already but still doing that probably won't be likely.
Old January 21st, 2013, 06:41 PM
OrangeNess
Layton Lover

Nature: Docile
There are three things I'd defenintally like to see:
1. Chatting with the people on negotiations. Am I the only one who doesn't get mad after seeing that frowny face like 20 times? And no swearing (For the little kids) and the ability to turn this off (For the parents of those little kids)
2. Not having to have the pokemon in the pokedex to ask for it. One time, I wanted a Flygon for some random reason, and the best I could get was a Vibrava.
3. And the ability for a hack detector. They do it at tournaments, why not on the GTS? And this would include the asking of imposible ot get pokemon. *Cough*Level 9 Zekrom*Cough*
And as for the stop the trade in the middle idea, it would maximise trollingcapability and would make me soooooooooooooooooooooo mad.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 02:31 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeNess View Post
3. And the ability for a hack detector. They do it at tournaments, why not on the GTS? And this would include the asking of imposible ot get pokemon. *Cough*Level 9 Zekrom*Cough*
I don't think they'll be able to put in a hack detector imo. But the asking for impossible Pokemon thing might be likely to be stopped as they could have stricter conditions but detecting a hack just isn't something I see them putting in the games, although it would be useful, yeah.
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:00 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I don't think they'll be able to put in a hack detector imo. But the asking for impossible Pokemon thing might be likely to be stopped as they could have stricter conditions but detecting a hack just isn't something I see them putting in the games, although it would be useful, yeah.
If anything, they can maybe implement a system on where you are not allowed to use pokemon in anyway that contradicts their statistics, or else they'd be considered 'bad eggs'. They sort of did that for PBR, I can see them doing that for these games too.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 22nd, 2013, 08:15 AM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
if nothing else, they need more emoticons. at least a question mark. i'm hoping they'll do something like let you choose a sprite of what you want so you can ask for shinys without confusing people.

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here