The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:01 PM
mozartm99

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
I am soooo bummed that this game is on the 3ds only. I don't wanna have to spend $200 just to play this game. I wish the dsi xl had forwards compatibility.
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:18 PM
LilJz
Zoeeyyyyy! ♥
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Well the 3DS has been released about what, 2 years ago?

I think it's about time they had a game in the 3DS imo. Even me I don't own a 3DS but I'm planning to get one for my birthday in August so I'll have it just in time for Pokemon XY.

Because if they don't release a Pokemon game on the 3DS, when will they? They stretched it as long as they could. If they kept delaying it, the 3DS would be a total flop then.
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Zet
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Just buy pre-owned and get it for about $120-$150.
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Isaac
Ahola Bith

Nature: Careful
Dude, they can't keep ALL the games only for DS. It's already getting old and they made Black and White 2 and Conquest for the DS, both great games. And the 3DS have been released 2 years ago. + Nintendo CLEARLY wanted the game to be totally 3D. So maybe that's why they released it on the 3DS.

Theme | Pairs | PC Battle Server
Old January 8th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Hiroshi Sotomura

Nature: Lax
Will it kill the franchise?
Continue your discussion on publishing it on the 3DS here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=294296

That's Our Switch.
Pre-Service Teacher. Tech Guy. Web Designer. PokéCommunity Administrator. Wanderer. Novice Hockey Player. rijonAdventures Developer. #westjournal. Views are my own.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here