The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Video Games > Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews

Notices

Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old Posted January 9th, 2013 (04:27 AM). Edited January 9th, 2013 by Volcanix769.
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
I got this game a few days ago from ChaosRush's Hack, Pokemon Dark Violet.

This is the alpha, though it's still worked on, but I want to do this. Note that some of the dialogue is cut off because I didn't want to waste my time doing this.

Spoiler:

Oh, a cool and custom thing that he made. That's impressive. Even the whole thing.

You see that I am already started right?

Dang, you scream in front of my face? And yes, I know that. It's like in FR/LG that this happens.

Yes, you just did. :/

k bye Mom.

What a beautiful scene ChaosRush made. :D The tiles and everything blend, but the trees..... I'll ignore them for now.

Hey the playable female is here! And these must be the tiles from HG/SS when you get to go to Professor Oak. Yes, I am looking for him. Why the heck do you think I am here?

We waste our time walking away where there's a crap ton of wild Pokemon ready to kill me.

Wow, then he comes. That's convenient!(sarcasm)

Yes I know that. Why do you think that I am waiting for you to come as always every time I play these games? Where did you come from?

Wow. Gary is really a douche. I should have named him this.

Better late than never.

Yes, sir!

See this dialogue carefully and you'll see a little spelling error...... I hope that gets fixed.

Yes, but where did they come from?

Ok, as always(toujours in french), I get to be the first.

Wow, what is wrong with this guy! Keep your hormones under control!

XD The angry professor!

*runs and get my first Pokemon I ever gotten in my years of Pokemon gaming since 2004*

Now we have to retrieve the Poke Balls! That's good!

To be honest, I'm not that responsible. xD

Ok, so we have to get them. But I can foreshadow what'll happen, stick tuned for Part 2 in half a day! Wait, what is this fat guy doing here?

Sponsored Links