The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:05 PM
PokeTeckers
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Hello Everyone!

Here is the trailer for the long awaited 6th Gen, officially announced yesterday(Jan 8, 2012) by Nintendo.

Are we ready to see a whole new region and a brand new PokeDex?

I know I am! :D

I'm very excited to see what's in-store, the trailer absolutely shocked me in many ways. The graphics look fantastic, the new features are just breath-taking. This is probably the biggest advancement ever seen in the series, it's going to be a long and anxious wait until October. I'm sure it will be worth it.

Here is the video I made regarding the trailer, it contains the official trailer, as well as a closer look at all the little details that can be hard NOT to miss.

Pokemon X and Y - A Closer Look!

Video Walkthroughs Link
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:07 PM
jsa0603
Unhatched Egg

Maybe it's just me, but the link isn't working for me. Did you just upload it on YouTube?

Current Pokemon Team:
Gengar, Vaporeon, Porygon-Z, Arcanine, Braviary, Gallade

Old January 9th, 2013, 12:15 PM
PokeTeckers
Unhatched Egg

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsa0603 View Post
Maybe it's just me, but the link isn't working for me. Did you just upload it on YouTube?
Really? Hmm, I uploaded yesterday. It should be working.

If not, click the link in my signature, it leads to my homepage with the video featured there. It will start playing by itself.

Video Walkthroughs Link
Old January 9th, 2013, 12:21 PM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Please refer to the Pokemon Direct Pop-Up Thread sticky at the top of the board for this discussion.

*Locked*
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links