< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Main Series Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y (Z?) Pokemon You Want to See

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y (Z?) The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Closed Thread Closed Thread
Old April 23rd, 2013 (8:21 PM).
Nature: Calm
I have really been thinking a lot about the potential Pokemon coming up in the new gen. I was wonder if you guys had any idea of your own. Are there any new Pokemon you want to see? Perhaps a new pre-evolution? I would love to know what others have come up with. I personally have a few ideas.
Dolphin- I would love to see a new dolphin Pokemon to my knowledge one does not exist I think it has a lot of potential.
Barbarian- We have a ninja, samurai, boxers, mma fighters, and body builders so why not a barbarian. I think a hardcore barbarian Pokemon could be so awesome. Hmmm what type would it be? Steel/fighting maybe.
Dodo- I don't know why I want one I just do. Big, fat, lazy bird.
New Hypno evolution- I love Hypno and I feel it would be a psychic machine of doom.
Computer- I want to see a super intelligent AI pokemon of some sort.

Please feel free to share your ideas. I am so very curious. Pictures would be amazing as well.
Old April 24th, 2013 (3:04 AM).
just a guy
Send a message via Skype™ to Guy
We've actually got a number of threads already taking place for each of these topics you bring up that I think you'd like. To give you a quick list on where you can find them:

- Which past generation Pokémon do you want to return?
- Evolution/Pre-evolution Speculation
- New Pokémon and Type Combinations Speculation

Please feel free to join in on any of those discussions.

[ Locked ]
Closed Thread Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links