The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Advertise here

Old March 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Fuyu
Raising Heart, set up!

Nature: Gentle

Advertise here
I'm going to admit I have no clue what to post now. XD

Old March 28th, 2013, 07:09 PM
<Challenger>
Wake me when you need me.

Nature: Jolly
I'm going to Nashville for sprink break, so I won't be able to post until next week.
Old March 29th, 2013, 04:31 AM
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!

Nature: Sassy
I'll post after work provided I'm not roped into my family's Easter preparations.
Old March 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
DavidtheDeadPhilosopher

Nature: Modest
Depending on how much work i putvinro it i could, and i say could knowing that Murphys law has been on my back since basicly forever, have my pc fixed as soon as Saturday....so after Puppeteer decides my fate i could be back to posting regularly.....could

ill give you more when i have it

edit: I think I just stumbled onto a solution to fix my PC (This edit is the first thing I've managed to do with it since it went down). I'm really am sorry. I really feel like I've dragged this RP down. I'm really hoping that he rule of threes is in play and this is the LAST bad thing my computer is going to do for sometime....

Last edited by DavidtheDeadPhilosopher; March 29th, 2013 at 02:50 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here