The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old May 13th, 2013, 06:59 AM
4thGenAce:D
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
I'm sorry if ever this is spamming but I think the urge of informing this can't wait.
Okay, this is hilarious, Alma is a girl, but addressed as King. And that Prof. Avery, wow, he's actually merciless! Goodness. XD

well, I'm looking forward to whatever interesting stuff coming.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 13th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Honchkrow78
Unhatched Egg

Is it possible to get a Honchkrow in this hack? If so, how?
Old May 14th, 2013, 01:40 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by qaz015393 View Post
can someone tell me where I can find zorura.

Thanks for an update on the patch i just started & got 2 badges so will now continue with the new patch loving the story/hack as I play it. Can't wait & see what you will add after the E4.
Zorua can't be received in Beta 2.61, but it's avaliable in the newest Beta 2.62 in Dianthus Town.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
Okay I don't know if I'm just mistaken, but anyways, my Eevee achieved max happiness during the day but I wanted an Umbreon, so I waited for 9:00 P.M before leveling up. So I knew it was nighttime, leveled it up, and it still it evolved into a Espeon (*sigh*). I don't think this is a RTC issue. So should I actually achieve 220 happiness during the night to get Umbreon? If not, then this is an error you could fix easily.
Really? I may have a look later. And as for what you can do now, you can try to evolve it during the day. Maybe I just messed it up. And I've fixed it in the current beta 2.62.

Quote:
I'm sorry if ever this is spamming but I think the urge of informing this can't wait.
Okay, this is hilarious, Alma is a girl, but addressed as King. And that Prof. Avery, wow, he's actually merciless! Goodness. XD

well, I'm looking forward to whatever interesting stuff coming.
The reason why I set Alma like that is that I can't add another trainer type for Alma so the text shows like that, it can be called as some sort of error, but I'm not about to change it yet.

This hack is not set in Unova, I simply think it suits the titlescreen, so I used it, and I did not draw the text in MS Paint, but obviously, it's still bad, I must admit that this hack is really not good, and I can't do everything perfectly, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honchkrow78 View Post
Is it possible to get a Honchkrow in this hack? If so, how?
Yes, Murkrow can evolve into Honchkrow with its happiness value at 220 during the night(If the bug 4thGenAce:D mentioned is true, it'll evolve during the day). If you download the newest Beta 2.62, it'll evolve during the night.

Newest Beta 2.62 released just now due to the evolving errors.

Hacks I'm working on:

Last edited by 1158; May 14th, 2013 at 01:54 AM.
Old May 14th, 2013, 05:43 AM
Ankarit
Unhatched Egg

I really like this hack (:
Will you also edit the interior tiles?
Old May 14th, 2013, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post

Really? I may have a look later. And as for what you can do now, you can try to evolve it during the day. Maybe I just messed it up. And I've fixed it in the current beta 2.62.

Yes, Murkrow can evolve into Honchkrow with its happiness value at 220 during the night(If the bug 4thGenAce:D mentioned is true, it'll evolve during the day). If you download the newest Beta 2.62, it'll evolve during the night.

Newest Beta 2.62 released just now due to the evolving errors.
I tested it again, and I still got the Espeon. So I'm assuming my Eevee actually has to achieve 220 happiness DURING the night time before leveling up to get Umbreon. The same applies to other RTC Happiness related events.

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Old May 15th, 2013, 02:22 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
I tested it again, and I still got the Espeon. So I'm assuming my Eevee actually has to achieve 220 happiness DURING the night time before leveling up to get Umbreon. The same applies to other RTC Happiness related events.
Nah. You just need to level Eevee up in the night while she's having >=220 HapP.
Old May 15th, 2013, 03:37 AM
pranoydstriker

where do we get 6 gen starters................... awesome hack i played d first beta but before playing beta 2 i want 2 know about the changes..

Going 2 choose FROAKIE as starter......in X and Y
Old May 15th, 2013, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Nah. You just need to level Eevee up in the night while she's having >=220 HapP.
I got my Umbreon before reading the post.
But I leveled it up during the day. I'm using beta 1.62, so the problem's not yet fixed.

Old May 15th, 2013, 03:26 PM
qaz015393
pokemon revenge developer

just got the Cedar City badge. now where do I go. Game is still simply amazing, havnt stopped playing since I patched it on Saturday. You really did an amazing job on the sprites & story line *the 2 things I love in hacks*

POKEMON REVENGE TEAM IS looking for members APPLY HERE so the hack can continue.

3Ds Fc= 0619-4312-9526 IgN is Near My trade shop is here
Old May 15th, 2013, 07:41 PM
swordking
Unhatched Egg

Hi I Need Help I Think I Found A Bug In This Hack Because I Went To Find The Keys But The Vice Leader Beat Me And Is No Longer There Nd I Wanna Keep Playing But I Dnt Wanna Start Over The Entire Game Btw This Is The Event In Where Professor Avery Gets "Kidnapped"
Old May 15th, 2013, 11:27 PM
pranoydstriker

can u tell how is happiness increased?

Going 2 choose FROAKIE as starter......in X and Y
Old May 16th, 2013, 01:19 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post
can u tell how is happiness increased?
Link... says more than 1000 words.
Click
Old May 16th, 2013, 04:11 PM
GPLeafeon
Unhatched Egg

Um... I played the game, I had five badges then needed to find the basement key.
I saw two guys near the basement and when I have approached the building, they disappered and those guys didnt gave me the key. pls. help im stuck in that quest.
Old May 16th, 2013, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GPLeafeon View Post
Um... I played the game, I had five badges then needed to find the basement key.
I saw two guys near the basement and when I have approached the building, they disappered and those guys didnt gave me the key. pls. help im stuck in that quest.
It doesn't matter. Those guys aren't the ones who have the keys.

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:03 AM
swordking
Unhatched Egg

Help Please I Was Playing The Game I Found The Keys Nd Opened The Door Nd Fought The Fake Professo But I Lost Nd He Disappeared Nd Isn't Coming Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 17th, 2013, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordking View Post
Help Please I Was Playing The Game I Found The Keys Nd Opened The Door Nd Fought The Fake Professo But I Lost Nd He Disappeared Nd Isn't Coming Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That I can't help you with. You're on your own man.

Old May 17th, 2013, 06:01 PM
swordking
Unhatched Egg

So I've been looking for the secret basement but could u give me a hint in which city it's close to.
Old May 18th, 2013, 04:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankarit View Post
I really like this hack (:
Will you also edit the interior tiles?
Maybe I will, maybe I'll not, I don't know whether I'll edit them.

Quote:
I think I fixed it, but I can't test it out, and I had another try about this and released a newer fixed version, I hope it'll work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post
where do we get 6 gen starters................... awesome hack i played d first beta but before playing beta 2 i want 2 know about the changes..
You can get one in Ultramarine City, and you can get another one in Chinchila City, as for the last one...I haven't make it obtainable yet.

Quote:
Hi I Need Help I Think I Found A Bug In This Hack Because I Went To Find The Keys But The Vice Leader Beat Me And Is No Longer There Nd I Wanna Keep Playing But I Dnt Wanna Start Over The Entire Game Btw This Is The Event In Where Professor Avery Gets "Kidnapped"
Thanks for reporting, I fixed it now, if you saved after the bug happened, you need to go where the event happened and "talk" to the "Professor", the bug will be fixed after that.

Quote:
As I said just now, I fixed it in the newest beta 2.63, if you saved after the bug happened, you need to go where the event happened and "talk" to the "Professor", the bug will be fixed after that.

Quote:
So I've been looking for the secret basement but could u give me a hint in which city it's close to.
It's in Solar City, and you can know this in the event in which you received the key.

The fixed Beta 2.63 was released. Fixed the bug in SYLON Academy, attemped to fix the evolving bug of Eevee, make Xerneas avaliable somewhere, and make Eastern City almost completed.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 18th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Flamebot

Lol, I stopped playing for abit because I have been busy but now I'll likely play it again.
Old May 19th, 2013, 08:47 AM

Sorry, the fixed Beta 2.63 was a broken one, the events on Carmine Island are all lost, so it seems that I must release the fixed Beta 2.64. If you downloaded the previous Beta 2.63, please update it to Beta 2.64, I apologize for all the trouble which caused by this.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 19th, 2013, 09:07 AM
swordking
Unhatched Egg

I Have A Question How Do I Get The New Updated Version Nd Do I Have To Start From The Beginning If I Update It?
Old May 19th, 2013, 09:25 AM
swordking
Unhatched Egg

Help MY Game Froze In Chinchilla Town Talking To The Little Girl Close To The Pokemart
Old May 20th, 2013, 07:55 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
Keep up the good work Windll1158!! I'm sure this hack will be a great hack like Victory Fire which is my favorite hack!!

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Resolute, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series
Old May 23rd, 2013, 03:54 AM
Terezi
Terezi Pyrope // Samuel

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Terezi
Question.. how does Combee evolve?
Some other people may have already asked this..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links