Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 1 Released!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old June 1st, 2013 (06:26 AM). Edited June 1st, 2013 by Boosterboris.

Seemed like I indeed had the wrong version. After a long struggle to update, it all works now
Old June 1st, 2013 (09:28 AM). Edited June 1st, 2013 by Boosterboris.

Don't know if it's appropriate to post this here but, there's a pretty major bug. In the sky castle, there's a nurse. The two Mirage teammembers to the right of her can be reset indefinately by exiting and re-entering the big Hall-room. You can farm as much as you like and if you give Amulet coin, like I did, to one of you pokemon, also farm money quite hard... Although this is not bad since your pokemon are so underleveled compared to the ones you're fighting, it's probably not intended...

EDIT: it's not only those two to the right but also the ones on the upper level so every single one up to the boss. They all reset when you leave the room they are in.
Old June 2nd, 2013 (04:02 AM).

I just finished the sylon league and it deleted my savegame because my savegame turned 'corrupted' which is bs because it always worked perfectly... Not amused...
Old June 3rd, 2013 (03:32 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by LordLeon:
Will we have more events with legendary pokemon?
Yes, the current beta2 just contains 50% of this hack, obviously, there'll be more events including legendary pokemon events.

Quote originally posted by CrowClaw:
Can you find Trapinch in this??
I think Trapinch will be available in the next Beta3 since there'll be a desert in SYLON Region.

Quote originally posted by Boosterboris:
Don't know if it's appropriate to post this here but, there's a pretty major bug. In the sky castle, there's a nurse. The two Mirage teammembers to the right of her can be reset indefinately by exiting and re-entering the big Hall-room. You can farm as much as you like and if you give Amulet coin, like I did, to one of you pokemon, also farm money quite hard... Although this is not bad since your pokemon are so underleveled compared to the ones you're fighting, it's probably not intended...

EDIT: it's not only those two to the right but also the ones on the upper level so every single one up to the boss. They all reset when you leave the room they are in.
Well, I'm going to test it out, could you please simply send your save file to me so that I can fix these?

Quote originally posted by Boosterboris:
I just finished the sylon league and it deleted my savegame because my savegame turned 'corrupted' which is bs because it always worked perfectly... Not amused...
You must haven't set the saving type of your Emulator into 128k, and as a result, the save was lost, what you can do now is to change the saving settings into 128K and then restart, sorry, but this is a disadvantage of Emerld rom, I have no idea about fixing it.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 8th, 2013 (04:12 PM).
[ The Vengeful Doll ]

Nature: Jolly
Question; What level/how do you evolve Mienfoo? It's making it very difficult to get through the game when my starter won't evolve. It also makes it more difficult to train. x:

Overall, I truly love this game and loved Victory Fire as well. I will say that the increase in levels is too fast, the difficulty of the first couple of gyms is too much and I think you should make some better training areas since it seems this hack calls for quite a bit of grinding.
I'm sorry if some of these things have been said before.

Despite that, I can't wait to see this hack get finished and to play the final product. Keep up the great work. c:

Old June 8th, 2013 (05:35 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by Banette`:
Question; What level/how do you evolve Mienfoo? It's making it very difficult to get through the game when my starter won't evolve. It also makes it more difficult to train. x:
He/she evolves at 50. Surprisingly the same as the regular games.
Old June 8th, 2013 (07:35 PM).
[ The Vengeful Doll ]

Quote originally posted by HersheysPink:
He/she evolves at 50. Surprisingly the same as the regular games.
Grr, I was afraid of that. Wish there were higher-leveled pokemon to grind on, but I suppose I'm going to have to make due.
Thank you for the help. ~

Old June 8th, 2013 (07:55 PM).
I don't live by my name...

Anyone kind enough to fix the grammar? It's not that I'm mocking 1158, I just can't get some things right.

And, a person who trespasses into his/her enemy's territory is called an intruder, not an investor.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old June 9th, 2013 (02:11 PM).

Nature: Bashful
.ups? what program do i use to patch it for?
Old June 9th, 2013 (04:21 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
Grr, I was afraid of that. Wish there were higher-leveled pokemon to grind on, but I suppose I'm going to have to make due.
The bright side of things is that Meinfoo is stronger than Riolu. You're welcome tho.

Quote originally posted by DarkRalts88:
.ups? what program do i use to patch it for?
You'll want to patch it with Tsukuyomi UPS.
Old June 9th, 2013 (11:11 PM).

In fact, it's true that Riolu and Mienfoo were all evolve at Lv 50, but in the newest version, they all evolve at Lv44. Also, I'm going to re-level the wild Pokemon to make more chances for players to gain more Exp. Points.

Quote originally posted by 4thGenAce:D:
Anyone kind enough to fix the grammar? It's not that I'm mocking 1158, I just can't get some things right.

And, a person who trespasses into his/her enemy's territory is called an intruder, not an investor.
I already realized that I always make mistakes in grammar, indeed, I really need these to be fixed, also, thanks for pointing out the error you mentioned, and I may have a try to fix them and this problem will not be there in Beta 3, I think.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 10th, 2013 (08:20 PM).

Hmm, on my second playthrough now but i'll give my two cents on what I noticed while playing this hack

1. Pokemon Using Moves they cant usually learn - There were three moments that I spotted when playing. The Luxray from the electric gym leader using earthquake, a Mienfoo using earthquake (think it was E4), and a Tentacruel using volt tackle on me (lol). Not sure if this happened with anyone else but it is kinda weird.
2. Wild Levels / Variety - Like someone said before me, there is no real place to grind in this game which is kind of a problem since the trainer lvls are high as hell lol. But yea glad to see you're gonna raise the levels soon. Also maybe add a little more variety maybe? Think I only found 3 fire types in the wild, and none really being that great lol
3. Trainer levels - I see this is another thing people mentioned. Im all for a hard / challenging game but the levels are definitely a bit too high lol. The first time I played through I only ended up raising Lucario and Luxray sicne I had no real place to grind, and everyones levels were still higher then mine lol. Not sure if I woulda made it through the E4 without swords dance on Lucario.

There are some grammar errors but Im used to that from victory fire so as long as I could understand the story, its no big deal to me. Overall, like victory fire, I have enjoyed this hack and like the story as well (one of my favs out of what Ive played). Looking forward to the next Beta.
Pokemon Dark Rising 2
Pokemon Glazed
Pokemon CrystalDust
Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Old June 12th, 2013 (05:57 PM).

pokemon resolute version has very nice tileset i hope you finish up this game. hacking is not easy
Old June 16th, 2013 (08:24 AM).

Quote originally posted by DH1125:
Hmm, on my second playthrough now but i'll give my two cents on what I noticed while playing this hack

1. Pokemon Using Moves they cant usually learn - There were three moments that I spotted when playing. The Luxray from the electric gym leader using earthquake, a Mienfoo using earthquake (think it was E4), and a Tentacruel using volt tackle on me (lol). Not sure if this happened with anyone else but it is kinda weird.
2. Wild Levels / Variety - Like someone said before me, there is no real place to grind in this game which is kind of a problem since the trainer lvls are high as hell lol. But yea glad to see you're gonna raise the levels soon. Also maybe add a little more variety maybe? Think I only found 3 fire types in the wild, and none really being that great lol
3. Trainer levels - I see this is another thing people mentioned. Im all for a hard / challenging game but the levels are definitely a bit too high lol. The first time I played through I only ended up raising Lucario and Luxray sicne I had no real place to grind, and everyones levels were still higher then mine lol. Not sure if I woulda made it through the E4 without swords dance on Lucario.

There are some grammar errors but Im used to that from victory fire so as long as I could understand the story, its no big deal to me. Overall, like victory fire, I have enjoyed this hack and like the story as well (one of my favs out of what Ive played). Looking forward to the next Beta.
Thanks for telling me your thought, yes, the problems you mentioned exists, I found this after you told me these, I may try to do something to fix these by editing the datas of wild Pokemon, make the level of wild Pokemon higher. as for the grammar errors, I still can't fix them. This is what I'm still thinking about.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 16th, 2013 (12:57 PM).

Small thing, the pokedex still lists the region as Hoenn, as well as uses the Hoenn map for the pokemon area data
Old June 18th, 2013 (09:30 PM).

Nature: Quiet
How can i get itemfinder ?
Old June 19th, 2013 (04:36 AM).
Zak The Awesome Maniac

Nature: Brave
Yes Victory Fire sequel, I cant wait! Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out and do you have an idea of when you want the full game to be released?

Old June 20th, 2013 (08:23 AM).

Nature: Modest
Just beaten victory fire!! I hope this will be finished soon :D

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Version 6, GAIA
Old June 20th, 2013 (08:46 AM).
as seen on YouTube

I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)
I really like it btw! Looking forward to Beta 3!

(Please DON'T USE these images WITHOUT my permission, thanks!)

My You
Tube
Channel

I support:
Old June 21st, 2013 (07:59 AM).

Nature: Bold
just found a shiny taillow at the beginning of the game in the outsea meadows! i will definitely finish this hack now!
Old June 23rd, 2013 (08:17 AM).
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

Nature: Lax
Awesome Hack I had Fun Playing Victory Fire But This is More Awesome Can't Wait For The Beta 3
Old June 24th, 2013 (05:38 AM).
Zak The Awesome Maniac

Looks like a good game but im waiting till the full game comes out. Any Idea when?

Old June 25th, 2013 (12:18 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Another great hack from 1158, Should try it after completing my Platinum.
Old June 26th, 2013 (04:23 AM).

Quote originally posted by Nare1191:
Small thing, the pokedex still lists the region as Hoenn, as well as uses the Hoenn map for the pokemon area data
Thanks for telling me this, someone else talked about this before, and I'll solve this problem later.

Quote originally posted by sharathbhat:
How can i get itemfinder ?
Someone in Cherry Villa will give you one.

Quote originally posted by ZakTheManaic:
Yes Victory Fire sequel, I cant wait! Do you have any idea when the next beta will be out and do you have an idea of when you want the full game to be released?
The next beta will be released after TYRON Region completed, I think this will take at least one month.

Quote originally posted by spelspelen:
I made a little video about your hack.
Maybe you could use it in your thread to get more audience (if you didn't already make a video about this hack.)
I really like it btw! Looking forward to Beta 3!

Thanks for your help, I may consider about this.

Quote originally posted by ZakTheManaic:
Looks like a good game but im waiting till the full game comes out. Any Idea when?
I think it will spend at least one month to finish TYRON Region and release the beta3,and it will take about two months to finish other things like JOHTO Region, Pokemon from 6th generation and something else.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old June 26th, 2013 (04:41 AM).

Nature: Modest
If i play this, can my savedata transfered to the newer version? Thanks

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Version 6, GAIA
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links