The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old October 10th, 2013, 05:23 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy94123 View Post
hello,1158.what should l do before l go to the pure village. l have finished the event in pinearoma villa, but still a person is standing off the tall building in pure villa.
You need to go to Halfleaf City to defeat the gym leader and go to Halfleaf Cave for a small event. After these, you'll be able to get pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7350legend View Post
Thanks! also could you tell me where the last gym in Tyon is? I fought 7 gyms and searched everywhere but i cant find it. I've fought the rock, fire, dragon, ice, fairy, grass and the flora city gym

oh yeah the sprites for the 2nd evos are awesome! but maybe you could edit greninja's battle sprite a bit? because it's facing the player instead of the opponent. thanks!

OH yeah and there's anotherbug. the pokemon centres in tyron get my game stcuk after i heal.
Really? The sprite is wrong? Okay, it might look a bit strange since I didn't make it well, I'll remake it soon, and whar's more, I tried to fix the bugs in the Pokemon Centers of TYRON, you can have a try to see if it was fixed.

The newest Beta 3.24 released for fixing several bugs. The length of the hack get a bit longer and Zygarde was added in the newest beta.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 10th, 2013, 08:46 AM

Which Mega evolution you add in the hack and did Tyrantrum is in the hack btw great hack ;d
Old October 10th, 2013, 08:44 PM
Cooltrainer Defa

After event Lighthouse in Olivine City, where I go ?

Last edited by Cooltrainer Defa; October 12th, 2013 at 08:28 PM.
Old October 11th, 2013, 02:35 AM
pranoydstriker

Nature: Hasty
i wanna ask couple of questions .. FIRST ..i have my flaebe of 100 lev is there any way to evolve it into floette and Florges... SECOND . are the new evolution of chespin and froakie available in this hack now as their final form are out....................
Old October 13th, 2013, 05:33 AM
7350legend

hey man if you check serebii, there's actually a whole set of sprites you might want to use to make sprites for the 6 gen pokemon. Hope you'll be adding more!
Old October 13th, 2013, 07:29 AM
MJ23

I had just finished the Tyron League. Now I'm on the mission's for the Johto Ticket. Stuck at the Colress mission. In Pure Tower is a bug, which repeats the Regigigas event. I've used Walktrough Walls cheat, got Suicune and cleared the mission at Colress, but when I go the girl that gives u mission's, she say the same, as I didn't clear the mission. I'm playing the last beta.

Last edited by MJ23; October 13th, 2013 at 10:38 AM.
Old October 13th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Lunedi

Little question.. why you not use Advance Position Editor? xd..

Cya~
Old October 13th, 2013, 06:13 PM
Orifiel
Priestess

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ23 View Post
I had just finished the Tyron League. Now I'm on the mission's for the Johto Ticket. Stuck at the Colress mission. In Pure Tower is a bug, which repeats the Regigigas event. I've used Walktrough Walls cheat, got Suicune and cleared the mission at Colress, but when I go the girl that gives u mission's, she say the same, as I didn't clear the mission. I'm playing the last beta.
Well, it is the last beta but not the final release.
1158 will fix those box later on.
Old October 14th, 2013, 12:23 AM
MJ23

Quote:
Originally Posted by L96 View Post
But the beta end's on the sixth Johto badge.
Old October 14th, 2013, 03:05 AM
latias190

Nature: Quiet
This looks fun, but the thing that bugs me and puts me off playing this and Victory fire is the lack of spaces between punctuation (especially commas) and names of characters.
Old October 14th, 2013, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by avatar11 View Post
Which Mega evolution you add in the hack and did Tyrantrum is in the hack btw great hack ;d
The mega evolutions I added currently are: Absol, Lucario, Ampharos, Mewtwo(Y) and Mawile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooltrainer Defa View Post
After event Lighthouse in Olivine City, where I go ?
Go to New Bark Town to meet Prof.Elm(Only available in Beta 3.24 or Beta 3.25).

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post
i wanna ask couple of questions .. FIRST ..i have my flaebe of 100 lev is there any way to evolve it into floette and Florges... SECOND . are the new evolution of chespin and froakie available in this hack now as their final form are out....................
I'm just making the sprites of the evolutions of Flabebe, and the three starters were completely added in this hack, they can evolve to theirs final form.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7350legend View Post
hey man if you check serebii, there's actually a whole set of sprites you might want to use to make sprites for the 6 gen pokemon. Hope you'll be adding more!
Thanks, and I'm currently drawing the sprites, I'll add more Pokemon from the 6th gen in the future.

Quote:
Thanks for reporting, The bug in Pure Tower is fixed in the newes beta. You just need to go there to finish the event again, then go back from the stairs in the depth of Mt.Snowy, it will lead you back to Cloud Meadow. And as for the last mission, it is not a bug, do remember that the one who gave you the mission is the old man near the entrance of the tunnel, talk to him after you finished the event, then he'll tell you that you finished the mission, and after this, you can go back to Eastern City for the coins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunedi View Post
Little question.. why you not use Advance Position Editor? xd..

Cya~
I seldomly renew my toolbox, so I always miss new tools. Well, thanks for your advice, I'll try it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L96 View Post
Yes, that is what I'm doing now.

Quote:
But the beta end's on the sixth Johto badge.
Yes, and in the newest beta, it ends on the seventh Johto Badge. I'll complete Johto Region and the final battle against Red on Mt. Silver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by latias190 View Post
This looks fun, but the thing that bugs me and puts me off playing this and Victory fire is the lack of spaces between punctuation (especially commas) and names of characters.
I know, this is always a big problem as I always type words too quick. I'll get it over in my next project, I think.

Newest Beta 3.25 released for fixing a small bug. And the newest beta ends after you got your 7th badge in Johto Region.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 14th, 2013, 08:25 AM
pranoydstriker

I'm just making the sprites of the evolutions of Flabebe, and the three starters were completely added in this hack, they can evolve to theirs final form.

but i was asking whether my flaebe can evolve even though it is at lev 100????
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:50 AM
MJ23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Thanks for reporting, The bug in Pure Tower is fixed in the newes beta. You just need to go there to finish the event again, then go back from the stairs in the depth of Mt.Snowy, it will lead you back to Cloud Meadow. And as for the last mission, it is not a bug, do remember that the one who gave you the mission is the old man near the entrance of the tunnel, talk to him after you finished the event, then he'll tell you that you finished the mission, and after this, you can go back to Eastern City for the coins.
I downloaded the new beta, but I still can't earn coins for the mission in Pure Tower (cleared it at Colress) and start a new mission. The girl in Eastern City still say "Don't let him wait too long, child, he trust you. Don't let him down."
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:03 PM
Cooltrainer Defa

I've completed the event in New Bark Town,
but was told to find Dr.Fuji.
Where Dr.Fuji ? and Where Jasmin ?
Old October 14th, 2013, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pranoydstriker View Post

but i was asking whether my flaebe can evolve even though it is at lev 100????
It still can't evolve yet, so please wait until I finish the sprites of it and inserted the evolved form of it into this hack.

Quote:
I downloaded the new beta, but I still can't earn coins for the mission in Pure Tower (cleared it at Colress) and start a new mission. The girl in Eastern City still say "Don't let him wait too long, child, he trust you. Don't let him down."
This is a bug, thenks for reporting this, and I fixed it in the newer Beta 3.26.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooltrainer Defa View Post
I've completed the event in New Bark Town,
but was told to find Dr.Fuji.
Where Dr.Fuji ? and Where Jasmin ?
Prof.Oak and Prof.Elm just talked about Dr.Fuji when they told you they were researching on the mega evolution, so there's no need to find Dr.Fuji, you just need to go to Lake Of Rage to countinue now, and Jasmine is in the cafe of Olivine City.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 15th, 2013, 06:53 AM
MJ23

Quote:
This is a bug, thenks for reporting this, and I fixed it in the newer Beta 3.26.
I accepted the mission in Bronz Port. And now I can't start the mission at the old man near the tunnel. When I talk to him, he says "This place was once a secret base of Team Mirage, we torn it 1 year go and found this tunnel. Now we're trying to find out what can be hidden there..." When I try to go in the tunnel, he says "Hey! Wait! Wait! Wait! We haven't finish this yet! Please leave." and kick me off. In the tunnel (Walkthrough Wall Cheat) is a little girl (maybe it's Autumn) and when i try to talk with the girl, the game freeze. At the end of the tunnel, the girl stays with a legendary Pokemon. When I talk to the girl there, no effect, but when I talk to the Pokemon, the game freeze again.
Old October 15th, 2013, 02:28 PM
Ragin Dragon
Dragon Master

Seems like an awesome hack cant wait to check out the 6th Gen. in this game
Old October 17th, 2013, 02:31 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
@1158, just want to let you know that serebii.com has listed the base stats of all pokemon in X & Y!! I hope it helps :D

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old October 18th, 2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
I accepted the mission in Bronz Port. And now I can't start the mission at the old man near the tunnel. When I talk to him, he says "This place was once a secret base of Team Mirage, we torn it 1 year go and found this tunnel. Now we're trying to find out what can be hidden there..." When I try to go in the tunnel, he says "Hey! Wait! Wait! Wait! We haven't finish this yet! Please leave." and kick me off. In the tunnel (Walkthrough Wall Cheat) is a little girl (maybe it's Autumn) and when i try to talk with the girl, the game freeze. At the end of the tunnel, the girl stays with a legendary Pokemon. When I talk to the girl there, no effect, but when I talk to the Pokemon, the game freeze again.
Do not use cheat code, I've checked the rom and found nothing wrong there, you must didn't save the file after you accepted the quest and you reloaded the saved file, and then you used cheat code, this made you missed something about this event, so you can't make the event continue, so do make sure you accepted the quest and do not use cheat code, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragin Dragon View Post
Seems like an awesome hack cant wait to check out the 6th Gen. in this game
There're just 16 6th gen Pokemon available, and Flabebe can't evolve yet, so I still need to add more Pokemon from the 6th gen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
@1158, just want to let you know that serebii.com has listed the base stats of all pokemon in X & Y!! I hope it helps :D
I know it, so I'm currently working on a certain item to make mega evolution happens to only 1 of the Pokemon in your team, they're just too powerful for a Emerld hack, the system of it can't make the game in a balanced way like X/Y Version, so I must add this item before I re-adjust theirs basic stats.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old October 18th, 2013, 11:37 PM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
@1158 what if I updated my game and there is more than 1 mega evolution pokemon in my team?

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:46 AM
pranoydstriker

what 2 do aftr defeating WIND in pineorma villa ...
Old October 19th, 2013, 06:25 AM
MJ23

Quote:
Do not use cheat code, I've checked the rom and found nothing wrong there, you must didn't save the file after you accepted the quest and you reloaded the saved file, and then you used cheat code, this made you missed something about this event, so you can't make the event continue, so do make sure you accepted the quest and do not use cheat code, please.
I found the bug, that won't let me go. I accept the mission at the girl and go out. When I came back and talk to her, she gives the same mission (Bronz Port mission) to do again. And this bug repeats, no matter what I do.
Old October 21st, 2013, 02:42 AM
pranoydstriker

i was playing 3.22... i finished d colress mission but still dey say its incomplete ..wat 2 do ????????????
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:11 AM
MCTrainerRed23
Pokemon Hacks and Bug Reporter

Is there a new version with mega evo?????
Old October 21st, 2013, 03:37 AM
Cooltrainer Defa

Why not update this version ?
I waiting next beta.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links