The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old April 21st, 2013, 08:49 AM
jon12y
Unhatched Egg

Where do i find the four legendary pokemon?
Old April 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
i am getting a little frustrated with the waiting game. :( hope your still working on this hack, but than again you might have school work and life in general that keeps you busy like everyone in life. hope i didn't come as a prick.

i just went to the page and love that you put a new beta so going to download it.

Last edited by giradialkia; April 23rd, 2013 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Double posting
Old April 22nd, 2013, 06:44 PM
Flamebot

Well actually there is still some cool things you could add like a bike and Item finder. I have been finding glitchs that I will report. And are you gonna add some new X/Y pokemon when they come out?

Also when you look at the map it shows your face is blue 0.0. I can also provide sprites of trees and stuff if you like. But yes the game is good. Tho alot more can be done.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:43 AM
Unhatched Egg

Excuse me

What is the latest update?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 06:11 AM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomi1993a View Post
hey where do i get the three starters from pokemon X And Y Plz help
You can get one in Ultramarine City, one in Chinchila City, and there' s still one not avaliable yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackevil165 View Post
Wondering when we might be able to get some screens of the Gen 6 starters implemented?
Maybe later, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttmuchingwenis View Post
Please put spaces in between your commas, it really gets on my nerves.
Sorry, I typed to quick when I was working on the text, I may try to fix it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixi View Post
Does Fennekin evolve and other 2 starters from (Gen 6)? I got it lvl 25 and still nothing?
Sorry, they can't evolve yet since there's still no confirmed offical data about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigs15 View Post
Please fix the grammar. It would be much more enjoyable.
Sorry, I may try later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapdashergirl3000 View Post
the 6th gen starters will you put their evos in soon
Sorry, I must wait for the offical data.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon12y View Post
I'm having trouble finding the four keys I found one but Idk where the others are
Try the newest Beta2, and you can get an ITEMFINDER in Cherry Villa, it can help you to find them easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kerg View Post
Just curious as to what level Kadabra evolves..? If at all.
Level it up with its happiness value at 220 to evolve it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantDreams View Post
Can anyone tell me how I can evolve my Eevee-S into a Sylveon? Also where may i get a water stone? Thanks!
\

Simply use SUN STONE to evolve it, and you can buy a Water Stone in Lividity Supermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimeeyy View Post
- fishing with a super rod in lividity city and I found a zebstrika
- trainers who give you eevee and eevee-s become unbattlable if you battle the other one first, and they both give you unlimited eevees
- haxorus is dragon fighting for whatever reason
- if you try and sleep in the bed after elijah tells you that the ferry is available, your game freezes permanently until you load another save state
Thanks for reporting, I've fixed them, and I made Haxorus DRAGON/FIGHTING on purpose, if this make you feel not good, I may change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jon12y View Post
Where do i find the four legendary pokemon?
If you mean you need to find them for the final event, then you don't really need to find them, if you mean where can battle them after the final event, then, just go to Umber Path, you will find a cave there, after battled COBALION there, the other two will be avaliable somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethepokemaster View Post
i am getting a little frustrated with the waiting game. hope your still working on this hack, but than again you might have school work and life in general that keeps you busy like everyone in life. hope i didn't come as a prick.

i just went to the page and love that you put a new beta so going to download it.
I just released the beta2 which up to the elite four event, and if possible, please update it into Beta2 since there're a few errors which may cause the game glitched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
Well actually there is still some cool things you could add like a bike and Item finder. I have been finding glitchs that I will report. And are you gonna add some new X/Y pokemon when they come out?

Also when you look at the map it shows your face is blue 0.0. I can also provide sprites of trees and stuff if you like. But yes the game is good. Tho alot more can be done.
I've added Bike already, and I added ITEMFINDER in Beta2. As for the map bug, I may have a try to fix it later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 345200 View Post
Excuse me

What is the latest update?
The newest Beta ends after you defeated the Elite Four.

In fact, I released the Beta 2 yesterday and too busy to announce this, the newest Beta2 up to the event of Elite Four, and I changed the title:

If it's not good, please tell me, I may change it back.

Some screenshots:

Hacks I'm working on:

Old April 23rd, 2013, 10:44 AM
mikethepokemaster

Nature: Jolly
i like the the new start screen and it better than the first one can't wait until you release another beta
Old April 23rd, 2013, 12:20 PM
HersheysPink

Nature: Relaxed
I asked this in the help thread and got conflicting answers, but how can I patch Beta 2 to the current Beta 1 I'm playing without messing up my current game progress? Would I just patch it onto my current patched game?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:01 PM
Flamebot

I will beta test every version. I just need it on mediafire. If you post a link if you uploaded it on mediafire I'll play it and spot more bugs (if I find any)
Old April 23rd, 2013, 01:42 PM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

I've come across one bug though, when walking past Samir in the Sky Castle, he talks to you, begins to fight you and then the game sort of freezes during the battle start animations.

Any idea why this might be? I can provide screenshots if required.

Also the grunt to the left on the first level of the Sky Castle has no trainer data, just a hiker with one of those level 0 missing pokemon.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:20 PM
swagdylan32
Unhatched Egg

I just downloaded the Beta 2 UPS file. How do I replace the Beta 2 save file with the Beta 1 save file?

By the way, I'm stuck on finding the four keys. I know you said you added an Item Finder to Beta 2, but I don't want to restart my game unless something bad happens. Can you at least post the locations of the four keys?
Old April 23rd, 2013, 03:26 PM
Flamebot

Can you please put a gba file also. I can't use ups and Im using a android phone. So I need gba file
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:11 PM
DistantDreams

I'm stuck in the game. Where am i suppose to go? There is a rock in front of the cave to the next city. I have 5 badges and the gym leader is away at Hoenn.
Old April 23rd, 2013, 04:36 PM
Eren Jaeger
Pianoist

Nature: Serious
I love the sprites, I think you're very good at it. Anyways, I can't wait for more updates!
Old April 23rd, 2013, 09:59 PM

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
I asked this in the help thread and got conflicting answers, but how can I patch Beta 2 to the current Beta 1 I'm playing without messing up my current game progress? Would I just patch it onto my current patched game?
Patch the .ups file on another pure Emerld rom, and edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom, it'll work perfectly. And please use the newest Beta 2.2 patch to prevent some errors from breaking the game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
Hey, loving the update 1158.

I've come across one bug though, when walking past Samir in the Sky Castle, he talks to you, begins to fight you and then the game sort of freezes during the battle start animations.

Any idea why this might be? I can provide screenshots if required.

Also the grunt to the left on the first level of the Sky Castle has no trainer data, just a hiker with one of those level 0 missing pokemon.
Thanks so much for reporting these, I've fixed these errors in the newest beta 2.2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagdylan32 View Post
I just downloaded the Beta 2 UPS file. How do I replace the Beta 2 save file with the Beta 1 save file?

By the way, I'm stuck on finding the four keys. I know you said you added an Item Finder to Beta 2, but I don't want to restart my game unless something bad happens. Can you at least post the locations of the four keys?
You don't need to restart, simply edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom. As for the four keys, you can easily find them with ITEMFINDER, you can get one in Cherry Villa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DistantDreams View Post
I'm stuck in the game. Where am i suppose to go? There is a rock in front of the cave to the next city. I have 5 badges and the gym leader is away at Hoenn.
Go to Cherry Villa, finish all the events there, earn the badge, and you'll be able to countinue.

Thanks to Vestra's report, I fixed the bugs in Sky Castle, and released the fixed Beta 2.2, please update into this beta to make the hack be able to countinue.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old April 23rd, 2013, 11:15 PM
HersheysPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1158 View Post
Patch the .ups file on another pure Emerld rom, and edit the name of the save file into the name of the newest patched rom, it'll work perfectly. And please use the newest Beta 2.2 patch to prevent some errors from breaking the game.
I'm not sure if I did it wrong or not, but I followed those instructions and renamed the files and when I played it just sent me to the new game screen without any load slates or previous game. I tried to reverse the process to Beta 1 to get my progress back and my progress there was gone too. /:
Old April 24th, 2013, 04:42 AM
aquarmor

at what lvl does riolu evolve at ?
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:19 AM
Flamebot

I need 2.2 in a gba file.
Old April 24th, 2013, 07:24 AM
HersheysPink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
at what lvl does riolu evolve at ?
Riolu's evolution style got changed so he/she evolves at lvl50.
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:00 AM
Christy Weavile
What is logic?

Does anyone know where to find a Fire Stone?
Old April 24th, 2013, 09:23 AM
aquarmor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HersheysPink View Post
Riolu's evolution style got changed so he/she evolves at lvl50.
lvl 50 omg...wow...anyways

where is tm earthquake...i have a nidoking....and all it has is horn attack ..and it doesnt even learn good moves..lolz...and does magmar evolve by firestone to magmotar or lvl up?
Old April 24th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Vestra
Unhatched Egg

for some strange reason I'm getting that 'Failed! Checksum invalid' thing when patching with tsukyomi, despite trying to use a clean rom and the old rom to patch. Any idea why?

I know the rom is clean and reliable as its the same one I've used for other games.
Old April 24th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Flamebot

I can't patch on my android so I need the full beta 2.2 instead. I'll restart
Old April 25th, 2013, 12:40 AM
Oddrane

Nature: Mild
Is there a HM Fly in here? if so, when do you get it?

Great hack so far btw, really enjoying this one.

Is it also possible to get a list of how the changes in evolutions are?

Last edited by Oddrane; April 25th, 2013 at 04:44 AM.
Old April 25th, 2013, 04:51 AM
LoudHydra
Unhatched Egg

how do i get beta 2.2 to work after i have downloaded it? >.< please help someone :c
Old April 25th, 2013, 06:54 AM
Flamebot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoudHydra View Post
how do i get beta 2.2 to work after i have downloaded it? >.< please help someone :c

Thats the ups file. He hasn't put beta 2.2 in a gba file. Also you would need a emulator if you don't have one.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links