Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 1 Released!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old May 2nd, 2013 (05:50 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by 4thGenAce:D:
I still believe it's by happiness though.
It's normally by happiness, but changed to make the game more difficult.
Old May 2nd, 2013 (10:33 PM).

Game was easily the best hack I've ever played. I couldn't put it down haha! Just encountered a problem though. So I beat the 4th badge, completed the event at Carmine Isle and got HM03 Surf. Now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to sleep on the bed at the hotel to unlock the next event, but when i do, the whole game freezes. The music doesn't stop playing, but I can't move or do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Can I fix it somehow or do I have to start the game all over again? Thank you!
Old May 3rd, 2013 (02:34 AM).

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Flamebot:
No I didin't you have made some evolve by levels and otherways. Level 36 was just a example. I know you wouldnt do all level 36.
Sorry, I apologize for misunderstanding you.

Quote originally posted by Crimson0191:
No I havn't, I've done this before but I can't remember how you do it, and with what tool (I may still have the tool)
You can patch it by tsukuyomi, and make sure you're using a pure Emerld rom.

Quote originally posted by vbb:
Ok I'm stuck. Can anybody help me?

I beat the gym leader in Ceder City. Then surfed to Spearmint Villa, and then to Lividity City. However the gym leader isn't there and there's a Crustle blocking the entrance to Moss Cave. So, what do I do now? Where's the 6th gym?

Thanks in advance :D

Never mind, got it! Cherry ville! xD
Go to Cherry Villa first to countinue, please.

Quote originally posted by agentp089:
Where I Can Find Keldeo,Virizion,Terakion,and Coballion... I Have problem with them ..... Plssss Help me Thank You....
After earned all the 8 badges, you'll be able to get Keldeo in the final event, and after the final event, go to Umber Path, you can find Cobalion there, and after finished the Cobalion event, you'll be able to find Virizion and Terakion somewhere else.

Ok, so I have a huge problem that I don't know if it can be solved without someone's help.

Out of stupidity I used a No$gba emulator to play this hack. As a result, as I get to the 7th Gym, all I see is this fog:

hxxp://s10.postimg.org/p40llfjy1/bnbnbnbn.png

I have looked for a solution everywhere but it's seems that it is unsolvable with this emulator and I don't want to start from the beginning :-(

Can someone please guide me through the gym so I can navigate it blind? It's the only way. I really wanted to finish this hack, it's been fantastic...

Thanks.
Sorry, I can't see the picture, could you please send it here again?

Quote originally posted by Hayzee:
i only found the third key, and i need 3 more, can't find the itemfinder to help me find the other keys i don't know what beta i have so i don't know if the itemfinder is here or not and i don't know how to update to the newest beta...fml
You can try the newest version, and then go to Cherry Villa, I'm sure that it's avaliable.

Quote originally posted by - nicely played:
I, i am stuck after the 7th gym, i don't know where to go next, and i cant find the 8th gym.
pls someone help me
Go right and check the "rock" which blocked the entrance of the cave there, and after a event there, you'll be able to pass.

Hey, could anybody tell me how does Fennekin, Combee and Riolu evolve? I plan on restarting this game.

Oh, and where could I find a Deino if ever it is in the game.
Fennekin won't evolve in the current beta since I haven't got any more offical informations, and Combee evolve at Lv32.

Level 50? Gee, if ever that's true, that's too harsh already 1158. I still believe it's by happiness though. The same applies with Combee and Fennekin (If ever it does).

Anyways, thanks for the answer.
Sorry, but I must say that the Riolu evolve at Lv50, that's true, I just want to make the game a bit more difficult, sorry...

Quote originally posted by Charizardmofo:
Game was easily the best hack I've ever played. I couldn't put it down haha! Just encountered a problem though. So I beat the 4th badge, completed the event at Carmine Isle and got HM03 Surf. Now I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to sleep on the bed at the hotel to unlock the next event, but when i do, the whole game freezes. The music doesn't stop playing, but I can't move or do anything. Am I doing something wrong? Can I fix it somehow or do I have to start the game all over again? Thank you!
I tested it just now and didn't find anything wrong, could you please try the newest version first? And if that's still can't help, send me your save file and I'll come up with a way to solve this problem.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 3rd, 2013 (02:39 AM).
I don't live by my name...

Nature: Jolly
1158, how bout Deino?

Oh and that Riolu part, I don't mind. The exaggeration just got me that time.

And for Fennekin, you could make your own info for the time being.

Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

"I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
Old May 3rd, 2013 (07:11 AM).
Silver Tier

1158, how bout Deino?

I think he should wait till he knows its evoloutions.

FC:1521-4183-4396
In game name:Kylee(Y) Kyle(OR)
Old May 3rd, 2013 (01:21 PM). Edited May 3rd, 2013 by Charizardmofo.

I figured out my last problem thanks, the bed DID freeze the game, but I didn't have to use the bed, I just had to go to Cedar City for the gym. One more question though.. Is there an Exp. Share in the game?
Old May 3rd, 2013 (01:46 PM).

i checked everywhere in Cherry Villa and I can't seem to find the item finder where is it??
Old May 3rd, 2013 (01:49 PM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
really my message was deleted -.- gah but every time I try, it's corrupted. >.< what am I doing wrong?

Old May 3rd, 2013 (01:52 PM).

where in cherry villa do i find the item finder? please tell me
Old May 3rd, 2013 (04:41 PM).

I'm still waiting for somebody to tell Deino's whereabouts if ever he is obtainable in the game.

I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*

I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

Old May 3rd, 2013 (07:26 PM).
Lostelle

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonlover111
I need help does anyone know where to get a thunderstone? My pickachu level 48 :I

Old May 4th, 2013 (03:39 PM). Edited May 5th, 2013 by swagdylan32.

Where can I level grind. I have Magmortar Lv. 61, Lucario Lv. 62, Torterra Lv. 54, Swellow Lv. 45, Luxray Lv. 55 and Vaporeon Lv. 47.

Is there a good flying type to replace Swellow? Its defense is bad and I almost never use it except for flying around. It's useless in battles since the trainers are strong and the wild Pokémon are weak.
Old May 4th, 2013 (06:48 PM).
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

Can Anyone Help me I Beat 7th Gym and got The badge Now What should I do?
Old May 5th, 2013 (01:32 AM).

Ok i finished it!

My first impressions are the following.

1- I never use items in battle. For that reason it was incredible are to beat the Champions.

2- At some point, I'd say around gym 5 I found my pokemon really behind the oposing trainers' level and the only reason I managed to beat them it was because they kept using terrible moves. I say, just drop their levels and improve the moves they use.

3 - Improve wild pokemon's levels so it's easier to train. Otherwise we'll have to keep using 55 level pokemons with powerful moves to beat oponents using 70-something-pokemons using barrage and charge.

4 - There was a waterfall in the "victory road" that was useless and if I hadn't a pokemon able to learn waterfall I'd be stuck, because I went down it by acident. Also, was there supose to be a HM strenght? If so, I finished without getting it.

5- There were bits that quite didn't work out. For an instance I never met cobalion while walking around and there was a trainer in Solar City that didn't let me pass even after I had 8 badges. Also I couldn't get in the bike shop for some reason.

Ok, after all those critics I have to say I believe this was the most enjoyable hack I have ever played. It was challenging, I liked the story line, and it was strong in ways that that the original games are not. For an instance, the many "feature battles" against important characters were awesome and frequent and everytime I used my wonder-guard-sigilyph, my oponents kept changing to pokemons that had moves that could hit it. Also, specially in my final battle I had to keep guessing which moves they would choose and those would be, while variable, also good decisions. I liked it more that most original versions.

Seriously I can hardly believe how interesting this hack was and I really apreciate your effort in delivering a great game. I wish I could do a better review but I'm kinda drunk and english is my second language. I hope that all makes sense. If I remember anything else to say I'll edit this post. Once again, great f****** job 1158! :-)
Old May 5th, 2013 (02:40 AM).

Quote originally posted by 1158:
Go right and check the "rock" which blocked the entrance of the cave there, and after a event there, you'll be able to pass.
Do you mean the rock at Brown Lake? I did't find any rock at Lividity City...
Old May 5th, 2013 (03:14 AM).

Nature: Hasty
nice hack......i played the first beta ......i really enjoyed ....but i love 4th gen and 5th gen pokemon ..can u please add........
Old May 5th, 2013 (03:57 AM).

Quote originally posted by pranoydstriker:
nice hack......i played the first beta ......i really enjoyed ....but i love 4th gen and 5th gen pokemon ..can u please add........
Uhh, almost all of the pseudo-legendaries of the 4th and 5th Gen plus some fan fave ones aren't enough for you? Gee, why not play Pokemon Black/White?

Old May 5th, 2013 (05:38 AM).
Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD

I tried it did't work

Awesome Game by the Way
Old May 5th, 2013 (08:17 AM).

1158, how bout Deino?

Sorry for ignored your question, you can find Deino in Maize Road, and you can find Zweilous in League Passage.

Quote originally posted by Charizardmofo:
I figured out my last problem thanks, the bed DID freeze the game, but I didn't have to use the bed, I just had to go to Cedar City for the gym. One more question though.. Is there an Exp. Share in the game?
Yes, you can buy some in Lividity City Supermarket.

Quote originally posted by lumbarde:
i checked everywhere in Cherry Villa and I can't seem to find the item finder where is it??
He's near a refrigerator of a house.

Quote originally posted by lumbarde:
where in cherry villa do i find the item finder? please tell me
Quote originally posted by pokemonlover111:
I need help does anyone know where to get a thunderstone? My pickachu level 48 :I
You can buy some in Lividity City Supermarket.

Quote originally posted by swagdylan32:
Where can I level grind. I have Magmortar Lv. 61, Lucario Lv. 62, Torterra Lv. 54, Swellow Lv. 45, Luxray Lv. 55 and Vaporeon Lv. 47.

Is there a good flying type to replace Swellow? Its defense is bad and I almost never use it except for flying around. It's useless in battles since the trainers are strong and the wild Pokémon are weak.
I don't know if Sigilyph and Pidgeot? It's easy to find Pidgey to raise everywhere, and Sigilyph can be found in Carmine Ruins. By the way, some Murkrow can also be found on Maize Road.

Ok i finished it!

My first impressions are the following.

1- I never use items in battle. For that reason it was incredible are to beat the Champions.

2- At some point, I'd say around gym 5 I found my pokemon really behind the oposing trainers' level and the only reason I managed to beat them it was because they kept using terrible moves. I say, just drop their levels and improve the moves they use.

3 - Improve wild pokemon's levels so it's easier to train. Otherwise we'll have to keep using 55 level pokemons with powerful moves to beat oponents using 70-something-pokemons using barrage and charge.

4 - There was a waterfall in the "victory road" that was useless and if I hadn't a pokemon able to learn waterfall I'd be stuck, because I went down it by acident. Also, was there supose to be a HM strenght? If so, I finished without getting it.

5- There were bits that quite didn't work out. For an instance I never met cobalion while walking around and there was a trainer in Solar City that didn't let me pass even after I had 8 badges. Also I couldn't get in the bike shop for some reason.

Ok, after all those critics I have to say I believe this was the most enjoyable hack I have ever played. It was challenging, I liked the story line, and it was strong in ways that that the original games are not. For an instance, the many "feature battles" against important characters were awesome and frequent and everytime I used my wonder-guard-sigilyph, my oponents kept changing to pokemons that had moves that could hit it. Also, specially in my final battle I had to keep guessing which moves they would choose and those would be, while variable, also good decisions. I liked it more that most original versions.

Seriously I can hardly believe how interesting this hack was and I really apreciate your effort in delivering a great game. I wish I could do a better review but I'm kinda drunk and english is my second language. I hope that all makes sense. If I remember anything else to say I'll edit this post. Once again, great f****** job 1158! :-)
Thanks for you suggestions, I'll overcome the problems you mentioned in the next version.

No, I mean the "rock" on Treeshade Path, you can find where it is by region map.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 5th, 2013 (11:41 AM).
Evil Cute Thing

Nature: Timid
Okay, I've bneen trying to get this for days now, and now i find out its the patch thats not working, (the pokemon resolute patch) coz its not an actual patch or something like, it just doesnt appear when I try to select a patch. Help?

Old May 5th, 2013 (04:41 PM).

Quote originally posted by 1158:
No, I mean the "rock" on Treeshade Path, you can find where it is by region map.
When i try to go to Treeshade Path it says "Still on contribution, not yet" and I can't go there.
Old May 5th, 2013 (09:07 PM).
Overcooked Egg

Nature: Relaxed
I can't move inside the bike shop... was this done on purpose? I saw another user mention it earlier in this thread but I didn't see a solution posted.
Old May 6th, 2013 (06:15 AM).
The Godfather of Modern Gen1 Hacking

Wow, amazing tiles!
Also the logo screen is good!

I'm known as the author of one of the best Gen1 Hacks ever created:

Pokemon Grape Demo 3 is out since Christmas 2014, check it out!
Old May 6th, 2013 (08:16 AM).

When i try to go to Treeshade Path it says "Still on contribution, not yet" and I can't go there.
You're playing the previous beta, please update to the newest beta of this hack, thanks.

Quote originally posted by nouswalkons:
I can't move inside the bike shop... was this done on purpose? I saw another user mention it earlier in this thread but I didn't see a solution posted.
Thanks for reporting this, It's a bug, and I'm about to fix it in the next beta.

Hacks I'm working on:

Old May 7th, 2013 (10:52 AM).

Hey, I am trying to find the four keys in Solar city, so far I can only find 2 of the 4 with the itemfinder in the classrooms, but every other classroom says no response when I use the itemfinder. I am wondering if this a glitch?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links