The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 12th, 2013, 09:02 PM
PikachuAddict
Mime Jr.

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
What about the difference between diet and regular pop? I think that diet pop, no matter the brand tastes fake when compared to regular pop.
Old January 13th, 2013, 02:16 AM
Nearsighted king of Ice
We'll get to that tomorrow

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Nearsighted king of Ice Send a message via Yahoo to Nearsighted king of Ice
I can differentiate their taste easily it's like a talent I have... when I was a kid I would even complain in restaurants that I didn't get the drink I want.

Make sense? Oh, what fun is there in making sense?

Black FC: 1592-5761-9212
Pokemon X FC: 2921-9174-9000
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:39 AM
Cassino
Meduka Meguca

I can tell differences, but unlike most folk that can, I don't particularly dislike any among name-brands.
I don't like diet versions though, except Pepsi Max.

DA | YT | More like Havel the #Rekt
Old January 15th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I can tell the differences between diet and regular, but I don't mind one more than the other. Brands, on the other hand, all taste the same to me unless it's this one specific store brand of cola that I could identify at any time because it tastes like someone put vinegar in it.
Old January 15th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Playful_Weasel
let's be friends!
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Skype™ to Playful_Weasel
I can tell the differences on some by taste, depending on the amount of sugar it has, if it has too much it will taste way too sweet, and I won't like it

Pepsi or Coca-Cola? - I prefer coke, not to sweet, I prefer diet coke, but when there isn't some I'll drink regular. Pepsi is way too sweet, from all the added sugar it has

Sprite or 7up? - again, 7-up is a bit too sweet for me same with Sprite, on these two I'll take Sprite over 7-up, but comparing the lemon-lime flavor, I prefer Sierra Mist Natural

C Plus or Crush? - no comparing - I never heard of C PLus, I know that Crush has differen flavors (some are like Grape and Orange) - I love the Orange flavor
#1 Patrat & Watchog Fan Ever!! just love those PokeMeerkats!!
I also love the - PokeMustelids - PokeFelines - PokeFoxes too!
Current Challenge -
Random Challenge - Badges: 2/8 - game: X
Old January 19th, 2013, 03:50 AM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
Coke and Pepsi taste absolutely the same to me, tho I don't drink much of Pepsi so I'm not sure.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 19th, 2013, 04:08 AM
Correspondence

I can usually tell the difference between the ones you mentioned.They actually have different taste of about 10%-ish.
Old January 24th, 2013, 03:33 AM
Mr Cat Dog
Everything Will Be OK

Nature: Relaxed
Oh lordy yes. Out of the Coke-Pepsi bifecta and all of its subsidiary drinks (Diet, Zero, Max etc.) the only one I like is regular Coca-Cola. And I can definitely tell the difference between that and Pepsi: at least in the UK, Pepsi is much sweeter. Diet Coke just tastes of chemicals, which makes sense as something has to replace the sugar. Coke Zero tastes of this weird hybrid of Diet and Coca-Cola, which makes sense given that it's supposed to taste the same as Coca-Cola due to its male advertising as men hate the word 'diet'. As for Pepsi, while it's disgusting anyway, I can't actually tell the difference between regular and Diet Pepsi. Pepsi Max, however, is probably what they serve to people in hell. Already tainted by the probably patented Pepsi sickly sweetness, Max serves to exacerbate the horribleness by putting craploads of citric acid in, making it even more unbearable to drink.

So... yeah. I've given this quite a lot of thought over the years and haven't had any of them for over a month. Kinda craving them now! :P
Old January 24th, 2013, 05:18 AM
♣Gawain♣
Onward to Music!!!

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ♣Gawain♣ Send a message via Yahoo to ♣Gawain♣
Pepsi tastes a bit sweeter than Cola, and Cola has a stronger kick than Pepsi. The others? Can't tell.

VM Δ PMPairsDeviantArtPlaying...ClubsTheme
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here