Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old February 1st, 2013, 07:27 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty

Advertise here
I wish it would give people recognition of you or if you went in the League instead of rematching them you can actually fight trainers who want the title, if you lose it, you have to earn it back, maybe missions that only the Champion can do, etc. just elaborating more on it, with a bunch of features, not 2 or 3, I mean this is what you set out for, isn't it?
Credit |Kitty Pair | VM/PM | Photobucket | Theme
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:47 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by pikakitten View Post
I wish it would give people recognition of you or if you went in the League instead of rematching them you can actually fight trainers who want the title, if you lose it, you have to earn it back, maybe missions that only the Champion can do, etc. just elaborating more on it, with a bunch of features, not 2 or 3, I mean this is what you set out for, isn't it?
I like the idea of specific stuff for the champion to do. You could even perform rescues and incorporate a part of Mystery Dungeon into the main series games, which would appeal to a lot of fans imo.
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:26 AM
OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire
10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Community Supporter

Nature: Careful
Perhaps they could send you, the champ on a mission to get the third legendary pokemon because of that, you're the champ and the only one who they see as worthy. Of course though it could be hidden forcing the player to find the lake/pillar/chasm/etc.
Other missions would also be nice, such as the already mentioned (by others) rescue missions.
Stand for Life
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:53 AM
Seki
You idiot!

Nature: Jolly
They send you on a tour to another place as a Champion where you are free to battle/are to battle anyone that comes in your way.

VM | PM | MyAnimeList | Theme | Pairs | Previously
Old February 3rd, 2013, 07:26 PM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaruby and Aquasapphire View Post
Perhaps they could send you, the champ on a mission to get the third legendary pokemon because of that, you're the champ and the only one who they see as worthy. Of course though it could be hidden forcing the player to find the lake/pillar/chasm/etc.
Other missions would also be nice, such as the already mentioned (by others) rescue missions.
That would be -too- good. Instead you'd want the champion to rather conquer bad guys than reap the rewards. If you were the champion I'd see them wanting you to save people and beat resurgences of the evil teams.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:32 AM
pokemonmasteraaron
The blind Pokémon Master!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Skype™ to pokemonmasteraaron
As cool, and awesome as it would be, as amazzziiiiing! I think there is a 0.01% chance of it
Game developer.
Not nearly as active on here as I used to be.
Still like meeting and talking to pokemon fanatics like myself.
Old February 4th, 2013, 05:40 AM
Fenne-kun
//TheEternalSushi

Nature: Bold
That's a pretty nice concept, actually o.o It's like 'survival mode' in some games, where people would challenge you. It'll be embarrassing if you have a low level HM slave on your team when that happens. xD

"Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
Old February 15th, 2013, 01:33 AM
Forever
let it go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenne-kun View Post
That's a pretty nice concept, actually o.o It's like 'survival mode' in some games, where people would challenge you. It'll be embarrassing if you have a low level HM slave on your team when that happens. xD
Well they can always replace the HM slave - say you get to pick your team before it happens, and therefore you could really show your skills, rather than just using boring mons nobody would wanna face. :(
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here