Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y
Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old January 11th, 2013, 05:34 PM
Darkrai Lv.1000
Has a tendency to figure things out

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via AIM to Darkrai Lv.1000

Advertise here
I'm sure Surf will always be there. HMs 1-4 have always been the same.

I believe the water encounter rate should be the same, maybe lowered if the region has a lot of water like that of Hoenn. Speaking of Hoenn, it had the best sea sections IMO: currents, dive spots, different things to find. Dive should return and be more useful unlike in Gen 5, more like in Gen 3. Underwater battles would be cool. Maybe even a lost underwater city that has something the evil team of this game wants.

I've always liked Whirlpool from G/S/C/HG/SS, I'd like Whirlpool as maybe a TM that you can use to find alternate pathways and cool items, much like HMs were used for in BW. I'd also like HMs to be required again in order to progress in some areas tbh.

Another thing I'm wondering is how you will look when you surf. Will you be surfing on a whale head as always?

As long as surfing is not as slow as it was in D/P...
Old January 18th, 2013, 02:14 AM
Forever
let it go

I think it'd be interesting for humans to be able to swim themselves tbh. I mean you could take swimming lessons (which'd look awesome to actually DIVE into the water given that it's 3D and you could see the sun as you dive in (to swim, not to dive) and just... swim along! Ugh I want this. I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT. :(
I'm paired with and in love with Frizy ♥
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here