Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Other] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old March 16th, 2013 (10:17 AM).
Grant me the power of revolution!
Gold Tier

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Mall

Right before the blast hit, Allister seemed to erect some form of barrier to deflect the attack. Gavin was surprised at its appearance but relieved to see that Allister was prepared. Gavin would have commented, but his fatigue, both magical and physical, took him by surprise. He had to emit far more energy than he thought he would to fill the glove's capacity. He was far too insufficient in Chi training to be able to use it in focused amounts. Gavin's legs gave way and he dropped to his knees and started to breathe heavily. "D-damn...I don't..." He stopped himself. He was going to say, "I don't think I'll be able to fight Oz as things are now," but he did not want to discourage Allister. No, Allister was far too involved and far too ambitious for Gavin to say "no" to, he really respected that trait.

It that he needed to train his chi so that he could channel it more easily and with less strain. He also knew that, if he wanted a chance to take out Oz, he would have to take off his glove. The Spiritual Destructive magic would be no good if it completely drained him after a single attack. He surmised that he would be able to continue to fight if he used moves other than the Raimehameha, which was a rather draining attack. He wasn't physically, internally, or mentally prepared to completely switch to the life of a Zealot yet.

Gavin struggled to his feet, legs shaking, and said between breaths, "Y-you alright? That was a little more than...than I thought it'd be." He then breathed in and out rather tremendously once to staunch the heavy breathing. "You've certainly got things planned out, I'm glad the others have you to protect them." Gavin looked away and bit his lip, saying to himself, "If only I could do the same..." He then turned back to Allister and said, "Anyway, we should probably get back and side and rest; it's getting pretty late."
Old March 16th, 2013 (12:15 PM). Edited March 16th, 2013 by SylveonStar.
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll managed a small smile as sensei patted her on the head, she looked at him and then the other occupants of the room. "I-I'm...ok n-now Y-Yorick." She said softly "J-Just...was panicking..." She finished looking at her shoes before turning her glance to the boy who's name she didn't know. She had no idea what to say but nodded gratefully when he said he had her back for tomorrow. "I-I'll m-meet you in the morning" Cheryll stuttered looking back at Yorick before gathering her things and shyly muttering a goodbye as she left the room.

Sighing Cheryll looked at the ground as she walked several thoughts running through her head. The main ones being fears of the next day. But surprisingly she no longer thought of wanting to go home. She had seen first hand that at least a few of her other classmates cared enough to watch out for her. She was thankful for that, but she knew she wasn't ready to fight anything... But it was for a grade so no matter how scared she was she'd try. So wrapped up in her thoughts Cheryll didn't even notice were she was walking until she suddenly bumped into something and fell the ground. "I...I'm s-sorry" she stuttered out looking up to see a boy and a girl both older than her who had obviously been talking.
Old March 16th, 2013 (12:31 PM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: I will protect you.
Schoolgrounds.

Nami embraced the moment that was making her heart floating. She fell in love on her second day of school, but she wasn't going to show or say anything… a human and a Vampire [i]can't[/] be together. She would end up drinking his blood, unless… Nami stopped drinking blood…?

That was the weirdest idea she ever had. Ofcourse it's impossible for her to stop drinking blood, she would die since Vampire's need blood to survive. Also… Takumi's blood had this nice sweet scent that made it irresistible for her… it smelled like everything she liked. What blood type did he have…? A… AB… or O maybe…?

Nami heard him speak about how he had to unpack his stuff. Nami heard him but wasn't really paying attention. In fact, she was so distracted that she didn't even knew what she was doing herself. She was daydreaming while hugging Takumi. But… if she was just hugging him then why did she have this delicious taste in your mouth…? It was so delicious… so sweet… she never had tasted something this delicious before! It was as if she was drinking water coming from heaven, as if she was eating a meal made by the best cook in the whole world! And that wasn't overrating… for Nami this was the best thing she had ever tasted.

But what was she drinking…? Nami came back to her senses and opened the eyes she had closed a moment ago. She found her fangs in Takumi's neck. She had been drinking Takumi's blood and immediately pulled her fangs out. What had she done?! She just promised him protection and that she wouldn't hurt him. He was already terrified of her! Did this made it worse…?

Nami stared at Takumi with a fearing look on her face. She was about to cry… but his blood was so good. Ofcourse that wasn't an excuse for her behavior but she hoped he would understand her anyway… "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to do that! I-I don't even know how that could happen!" Nami had tears in her eyes and had jumped away from him. Did this mean she couldn't hug him at all without feeling the urge to drink his blood…?

Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old March 16th, 2013 (04:40 PM).
Furude
Crystal Tier

Nature: Mild

Allister Curtis

Allister was both relieved and surprised. He was relieved because he wasn't dead, which he may well have been if he'd bee electrocuted by Gavin's spell. He was surprised not just at his makeshift attempt at recreating his barrier working but also at the power Gavin had mustered even with a sealing glove on. He was certainly a formidable mage, and he would be skilled to once he could use spiritual magic easier. Although, Allister wondered why he had gone with spiritual magic instead of just channelling the latent magic naturally present in the environment. He'd ask him later, he may very well know more on the topic than he did after all.

Allister did also notice the toll the spell had on Gavin
"I recommend not using that unless you have to. You should try something less drain like a propulsion or breaking spell, and yes I'm fine, although I'm wishing I had the original barrier for that" responded Allister "and as for getting some rest, that's a good idea. It is a big day tomorrow, oh and you really need to practice spiritual magic. It doesn't work like Deva Magic, it doesn't come from an outside source so when you firs learn it can be quite tiring."

With that Allister joined Gavin in heading in the direction of the dorms. He also needed his rest before he confronted a mage as powerful as Oz. He wasn't confident he'd be able to handle Gavin one on one because of his offensive capabilities, so he was doubtful he'd foil the fairytale agent's spells for long... and on top of that he had to out think him also. He was in for a long morning but he felt reasonably confident in the groups chances since he had Yorick and Cheryll who he knew he'd be able to count on and now, it seemed he was getting along quite well with Gavin also.

"All right. I'll play a game with this endless June."

Roleplay Theatre | The Underground |
Pairs
Lokiepie, Chalifoux & Crunch Punch
|
Blog
The Pie Bakery

Old March 16th, 2013 (05:03 PM).
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

I care if he makes it to the human realm, Eva thought to himself as he looked at Solo and then to Frio as the boy rolled over on his side away from him. Who would protect his mom? His father? Likely not, that drunkard would probably join Fairytale and kick back some more booze. Maybe it was his own responsibility, as a son, or daughter, whatever he was anymore. That poor, defenseless woman would be an easy victim for them. The best weapon at her disposal being a six speed mixer. Eva didn’t know how to respond to this threat. He had been so against going, so against getting involved in this conflict, but that comment about the human realm really struck home.

“I have f-family in the human realm...” he muttered under his breath to nobody in particular. It was obvious by his voice that the matter was really weighing on his mind, present in the forefront. Solo made that comment offhand, obviously there was no love lost between him and humans. Eva forever had a connection with that realm, however. He was half-human, a perfect blend of Youkai and non. If there was anybody who should see value in both realms, it was him. Without both, he wouldn’t exist, no matter how much he hated his dad. “Anyway, uhm, I’ll just go ahead and get the lights. Goodnight boys.” He jumped off of Frio’s bed and walked over to the lights, hitting the switch firmly before being cast into darkness. Carefully making his way back to the bed, trying not to step on Frio, he pulled down the blanket and threw himself under the roommate’s bed. He felt bad taking his bed away from him, but he was appreciative nonetheless.

Laying there, covers wrapped about him tightly, he thought about the day ahead once more. As much as he hated fighting and loathed the idea of going against Oz, one word kept coming to his mind and teasing him mercilessly. “Coward...Coward...Coward.” Forcing his eyes shut, he tried to push the thought from his mind, trying to slip off into the obvious night terrors that would follow. In that state, sleep finally came to him, like a thief in the night.
Old March 16th, 2013 (09:29 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - Gah!

Nothing more was said. After I mentioned to Nami I had to go unpack, she suddenly hugs me. This is going to take some getting used to. I can feel my face hot scarlet. Wait, I feel something else... What am I feeling on my neck-

"GAAAH!!!" My blood!

ShinyDiamond: That scream can be heard across the academy grounds. For comic relief, Tak's eyes are blank with an open mouth smile. Perhaps this is a new experience for him...

...Back. My face is still how it is described. My neck... Ouch. I can feel blood spewing out of my neck in a comic relief way. Gosh, that stings... I definitely got to try to get used to this. "Uh ugh..." I have nothing to say. Man that smarts! I don't know if Fairytale will kill me first, or Nami.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old March 16th, 2013 (09:31 PM).
Gold Tier

Kion Gavin - Mall

Gavin decided not to reject Allister's implication that he was a Deva Mage; he knew that he could trust him. "It's not that. Deva magic...from what I know of it...is all on the inside. You are your magic when you are a Deva Mage." Gavin put his hand to his chin in thought. "I guess you could say it feeds off of life energy...no, no that's not it. Remember how I told you that I would essentially die if the Hexagram were to cover my entire person? This is because I am being supplied magic. This is why I become stronger the further it stretches. The reason that I 'die' is because I am given so much magic and magic potential that the body can't contain it." Gavin scratched his head and looked up at the stars. "Well, I guess its not magic I'm given. Rather, it's...um..." He searched his mind for a good way to explain it. "It's...well, I guess it is essentially ether. From Hell. Our magic is energy the that exists in hell. The ether...or Aether, for the sake of discussion, is supplied from Hell and it essentially becomes us...and then we, in turn, convert it into whatever spell we want to use. Aether is essentially what you would call the life force for a Mage; using it all is suicide. In that sense, Spiritual Magic is actually very similar, despite being a polar opposite. They are preformed in a similar manner and have similar consequences, but they are completely separate in what they can do and the practices that strengthen them. Seeing as I just today used my first Spirit Spell...well, it's going to take a while before I can use it seriously."

The two reached the dorm and entered. Gavin said goodbye to Allister, the latter of whom promptly entered his room. Gavin entered his as well, but he didn't go to sleep. Instead, he scanned his bookshelf, sliding his finger across the spines of several books. He sighed when he noticed that he didn't have any grimoires that would help him in becoming a Zealot and sighed. He removed his shirt and did the one thing he knew that was most definitely associated with Spiritual Training: Meditation. He turned off the lights and then took to the center of his bed, taking whatever meditative pose came to him first. He then proceeded to calm himself and take deep breaths. He knew it would be a long process, and the tension was nerve wracking, but he continued the process through the night and into the morning.
Old March 17th, 2013 (03:45 AM).
The Wise Lesbian

Elene > Marilyn
Girl's Dorm
~
When night finally fell across the dorm's, Elene retreated from the schoolgrounds and into the temporary haven that was the girl's dorm. She passed by nobody on her way through the dorms, a blessing she was thankful for, no less because it gave her a good estimate for the times she became desperate for blood and needed a drink without anybody knowing where she was. Even this thought was loose, however, as it rattled around in her skull and her somewhat less-graceful steps stomped against the halls. She wouldn't want her roommate to see her in such a state, whether she was in the dormroom or not, and her plan to resolve the issue was to allow Marilyn freedom for the night. She wasn't part of the deal and surely had something to say regarding the ordeal, but she wouldn't confront Elene about it either; she didn't have he guts to. If only more things could have been as advantageous as the personality she shared her form with, easy to convince and even easier to keep sated, while allowing her to rest without becoming completely vulnerable. Sweet little Marilyn.

A small relief washed over Elene as she crossed the threshold of her shared domain, Nami not around for the moment and unable to interrupt the conversation with Marilyn, however well it went. The tiniest temptation to mess with the girl in some way sparked, but there wasn't enough time for that if she wanted to get a good night's rest, and it would have no purpose. The Vampire's troublemaking was never reckless, but she had to be especially careful with the shadow of Oda Rei looming over her like the cold embrace of a...not a Yukki-Onna. Their touch only lacked heat. It was a dead bitterness that wrapped around Elene's limbs, chaining her to the duty even when she wasn't thinking about it. A slave collar that was just tight enough to remind her of it constantly. She grunted in indignation as she tossed her blouse into the hamper and stood before the mirror. "Knock knock. The food fairy is here."

Life wriggled behind Elene's eyes as she called forth her other half, whose voice was slightly sweeter as she watched the Vampire gently remove the brown contact lenses to reveal Marilyn's true chocolate eyes. "Thanks." Marilyn greeted, her eyes taking notice of the wrapped packages that Elene had laid on the bed on her way inside. She didn't know many of the things Elene got up to while she was resting, though she could be drawn from her ignorant torpor for anything that the more manipulative half wanted her to, and this was no exception. All she caught when Elene spoke was a slightly haggard stance and a voice more weary than she remembered from all their years together. "You...don't look so good." She spoke softly, tossing the brunette wig into their closet and browsing through the nightclothes as she shuffled off the school uniform. She didn't want to pry into Elene's business, but she didn't want her friend to be in any kind of danger. Much less any that made both of them suffer, in their weird way.

And anything that could scare Elene was unthinkable, except for maybe one of the Great Old Ones. Or finding hotsauce on one of her dresses, which wasn't even her fault; she couldn't hold back the groove when the neat beats came blasting through her earphones. The verbal lashing that came afterwards probably hadn't been worth it, especially when the Vampire questioned why she'd been eating junk food in one of her fancy dresses in the first place. Her thought process was stunted, slightly, as Elene took the time to respond, and her hair suddenly shifted from chocolate-brown to a soft silver, along with her eyes turning a wicked crimson as Elene tossed aside her stockings and drew out their outfit for the night. "I will let you know come morningtime, dolly. Try not to ruin anything while I sleep. Goodnight."

A weird response, but with it Marilyn knew that her companion had slipped away for the night and she was allowed to do whatever she wanted...in the confines of her own dormroom, and supposing she didn't wake up her roommate. Soon enough, she was dressed in pajama shorts and a top that was too big, along with her hair back to bouncy brunette curls. As she sat cross-legged on the sheets, earphones plugged in and playing whichever music her player decided would be fun, a coconut-flavored treat in one hand and a handheld console in the other, Marilyn hoped her roommate wouldn't mind the almost half-naked girl ignoring her to play videogames and eat crumbly food in their dormroom. She'd clean it up later, if she remembered to.
Old March 17th, 2013 (06:55 AM).
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi

Kakusu - Boy's Dorm

------------------------------------------------------------------

After trekking back to his dorm Kakusu laid out on his bed. He reached over the side and grabbed a candle, along with a wide candle dish and placed it on a nightstand. Casually, he began the homework he was assigned earlier by Ryuu-sensei. He had a good feeling that he was doing this assignment in vain but did it just in case.

Finishing up his paper, he glanced at the candle and it began to waver around quickly. In a rush, Kakusu grabbed the candle by the wick and clamped his hand over the flame, causing a painful sensation in his hands but extinguishing the flame. He had little to no control over the flames seeing as the pain wasn't even nullified along with a burn mark on his hands that healed soon after he looked down at them.

Frustrated, Kakusu grabbed the candle and shoved it into a bag. He wouldn't be able to take care of himself tomorrow if he was going to be this weak. Deciding sleep would be best for him since he would have to wake up early to meet Ryuu, Kakusu laid his head down and closed his eyes, sensing nothing but the smell of smoke in the room.

Old March 17th, 2013 (08:14 AM).
King of the Hell

∣ "Solo"
95%
Dorm Room

Chapter Three: Part Seven
The Bond

Effect: None

Solo was, to say it bluntly, dumbfounded. "Family in the..." He trailed off. But, He's Youkai, Only Lycans and Werewolves lived in the Human Realm, unless... This made his head hurt. He's... Half-blood... He was at a loss for words? How could he have befriended a half-Human?? It didn't make any sense! Why hadn't Eva killed him already? Wasn't that what he wanted? What all Humans wanted? Unless... He sees me as a pet... Just like they do. I'm not going to be driven to slavery! We are a proud race, we won't be held down by anyone!! Without another word, the wolf leapt down, landing in Humanoid form, wolf ears and tail included, and quickly stormed out of the dorm, slamming the door shut behind him, not caring in any way if it had awoken either of them.

He stormed down the halls, right out of the dorms, and continued his walk through the grounds. A bloodcurdling scream stung at his ears, which folded down in annoyance and pain. He didn't stop his walk however, which happened to be in the direction of the scream. The Vampire and the Human were both there, and he simply shoved both of them by his shoulders as he passed, his face dark with anger and his eyes piercing as he walked by, daring either of them to do something about it. Whether they tried or not, he continued his walk through the grounds, his footsteps leading him to... A graveyard. He could Vaguely see the wizard there.

Damn, so I can't be here alone. He pondered the thought. What had he heard about Fairytale? They didn't believe Humans and Youkai could ever get along, and supposedly hated Humanity. That sounded like the perfect place to be. "Hey!!" He shouted at the silhouetted wizard, "How do I join your club??"

Old March 17th, 2013 (02:56 PM). Edited March 17th, 2013 by Rose Quartz.
Hey hoo~

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Teachers dorm

Allister took the books Ryuu borrowed him and left the classroom almost immediately. Then he took a look a Cheryl and Yorick. It's kinda cute how everyone is worrying about getting hurt, not knowing that Ryuu has a plan and Oz won't even get to kill a bug. He grinned as he walked towards the door after Cheryl left. He made his way towards the infirmary to check on his colleagues. If he had predicted this attack on forehand then he wouldn't have taken damage and could've protected them. I felt kind of responsible for what happened today.

As he took a look inside he saw Yuna speaking to the nurse. He eavesdropped and understood that most of the teachers had woken up. That was great news but he didn't want to speak to Yuna right now and left short after he overheard Yuna's confession of being hungry. He chuckled and left the school building. He proceeded towards the teachers dorm and thought he'd probably feel lonely tonight since there won't be any others in the building.

The door of his dorm room gave a loud screech thar remind him of his first day on Youkai Academy. He trew his bag on a chair and pulled of his teachers uniform to reveal his six-pack underneath. He decided to take a shower in the bathroom and as he did so, his mind was corrupted with many thoughts. Short after he was finally done having thoughtful moment, he pulled on his manly Pajamas and hopped into his bed. This was exactly what he needed… sleep…

Sisters
Theme
Old March 17th, 2013 (09:50 PM).
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious

Yorick Amherst Lee

"I-I'm...ok n-now Y-Yorick. J-Just...was panicking...," answered Cheryll, not quite answering all Yorick's questions. At least now he had a name to look up and answer the questions himself; panicking. He was, however, glad that she was fine, for now at least. He would have to learn more, because if that sort of thing were to happen again, especially during the fight, it would be bad. "I-I'll m-meet you in the morning," she finished before leaving the room. It was good that she was coming on her own and that he did not have to go find and bring her. He watched as she left before deciding to leave the room himself.

Yorick stepped outside the school's main building to find the sun had nearly set and the moon would soon shine. He wondered what he could do in the remaining time and ultimately decided a visit to the forest would be nice. He started loping towards his destination, and by the time he made it there it was already dark. He looked at the forest before him and longed to roam through it in his lupine form, but that would be against the rules. Or would it? The rules only stated that the students must not reveal their Youkai form to anyone, and he could not smell anyone else there. Nobody would see his form, and even if they did they could not know it was him. Yorick excitedly transformed and rolled out ran into the forest, sprinting quickly while weaving between trees. It all felt great.

The scents, the sounds, the sights; everything about it reminded him of his own forest in Canada. But it wasn't his forest. Things were similar, but not the same. He climbed the tallest tree in the immediate area and stood on one of the highest branches. It wasn't anywhere near the height of his favorite spruce tree back home. It wasn't even spruce! Back home... He thought over those words. They didn't make sense, but he had thought them up anyway. Home was where a person lived, and he now lived here at the academy, so what had he meant? Even before coming to the academy, he lived with his parents in a city. He began to think about his life after leaving the forest. He'd had nothing but fun since leaving, even though that forest had been a paradise. He loved learning so many new things, the adventure of unknown places. So why did he feel this way now? Was it because he was no longer in a place unknown to him? But he hadn't been here before, how could it not be unknown? Yorick sat down and rested his chin on his hand in thought.

What was this feeling? Longing? No, he did not desire for anything. It would fit if he wished to return to the forest, but he did not. He enjoyed how much he was learning every day, and did not want to give that up. Yorick began scouring through his bag for his dictionary, which also doubled as a thesaurus. He searched and searched for a word to describe how he felt, until he finally found it. Nostalgia. Yorick was feeling nostalgic. He was pleasantly remembering his time in the boreal forest. It was a strange feeling, as he felt happy in it's memory, yet sad for it's loss. It was also a confusing emotion, and he did not like it. He climbed down the tree and, thanks to the moon, was out of the forest in moments. He changed back into his human form and made it back to the dorms, not looking back.

As Yorick stepped inside the building he looked around, and he smiled. He was back in a place of civilization. It was a place where light came from the enigmatic power of electricity, a place where it could be hot in the winter and cold in the summer. Here food was not eaten raw, but was cooked in many different ways to bring many different flavors. Here there were many people who said many things, and not all of them made sense. This was his home now, and he was happy to be here. Yorick made his way to his dorm room and into the bathroom, where he took a shower and brushed his teeth. He wondered a little about the way water made it all the way from lakes or other water reserves to the shower or sink before he changed into an outfit called "pajamas". It was soft and warm, kind of like fur, but not fur. Before long he was laying in his bed, fast asleep.
Old March 18th, 2013 (08:23 AM).
King of the Hell

∣ "Solo"
999%
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part One
Renegade

"Eh?" The wizard turned around to see the Lycan boy and raised a single eyebrow. "Nice try kid, but you're not going to fool a Mage with a cheap trick like that. Get lost." Solo simply crossed his arms, an expectant look on his face mixed with irritation. Oz paused for a few moments before speaking. "... Err... You're serious? Alright, I'll take you to the Commandeer, the Headmaster is far too busy." Solo stepped forward, instinctually jumped when Oz placed a hand on his shoulder, but quickly relaxed himself. "Ready?" Solo nodded. "Alright, here we go."

Solo closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he was in some slate metal room, somewhat empty and lit dimly by red lights. A larger man in a mask and dark clothing stood before them. Oz got down on one knee, and Solo simply crossed his arms again. "Show the Commandeer some respect!" He muttered under his breath, though Solo didn't change pose or posture.

"Oz," the dark figure started, a deep voice that seemed to withhold a lot of power, "Why did you bring me this mutt?"

"Well--" Oz started, though he was interrupted immediately by Solo.

"P*** off," Solo growled in response to the Commandeer, "I was the head of my pack, a fine Clan, proud and powerful! I am no mutt."

"My, my," the Commandeer spoke in an amused tone, "you've certainly got bark, but can you bite?"

"I can do more than that," Solo growled, "my only problem is I can't control my powers well enough."

"Well, I /may/ have a solution to your little problem... But how do I know you'll be loyal to our cause?"

"I /hate/ Humans." A fire burned in Solo's eyes. "They're a scourge on my family, on their own world, and I won't sit idle and let them do any more. I want to see them all burn."

The Commandeer nodded quietly, before picking up a metal ring and tossing it to Solo.

Solo caught it and just stared in confusion. "What's this?"

"A collar," he replied in a coy voice, "a collar that will allow you an unlimited amount of power, you can use as much as you want without consequence. Isn't technology grand?"

Solo gave the collar a few more stares before reluctantly putting it on. As he clicked it together, it pulled closer to his neck, securing as if it were magnetically attached to his neck. "Ugh," he winced slightly. "This better work... Oh, and I have one condition."

"Oh?" The Commandeer seemed amused by the stubborn boy's every reply. "And what might that be?"

"I refuse to work alongside anyone, especially Werewolves." He glared. "All a Werewolf is good for is training on."

"I... Think that can be arranged," he nodded, "Your training begins tomorrow at dawn, don't be late." He turned around, heading to what was assumedly the door.

"No." Solo stood his ground, glaring at the mysterious man as he turned around.

"I beg your pardon?" He turned toward Solo once more, somewhat surprised by the rebellious word.

"I'm not tired. Train me now." Solo glared right into the mask's eye holes, stubborn and refusing to get any other way than his own.

"... Very well. Your first opponent will be... Myself." It wasn't visible, but there was surely a grin behind that mask. "Oz, you are dismissed, return to your post."

"Yes, Commandeer," Oz replied, before vanishing and returning to the graveyard.

Old March 18th, 2013 (12:01 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

I'm standing on the sidewalk of an unknown street. There are few cars, but I can see that I'm in America. There is no light but the headlights of passing cars. When I look up at the night sky, there is no moon, no stars. Suddenly I feel lonely, I look for other things, but there are not even buildings. I finally look across the street and see another figure.

It is my sister, she looks scared, and I see why. Looming above her is a silhouette, hardly visible. She waves to me and mouths a word I can't make out, she is crying.

I jolt awake around 4am this morning, though last night's events had bothered me, the dream had left me in cold sweat. When Solo stormed out, I figured he was just being dramatic, though he never came back. I stood up, refreshed. Eva was still sleeping, and I wondered if she noticed Solo leave too, though I'm sure she would've gone with him. I decided this morning should be used entirely for training, and it sounded like she might be going to the graveyard as well.

I tore a page out of my notebook, and wrote her a letter for when she would wake up.

Eva I wrote
Solo abruptly left last night, I'm not sure if you know where he went but he seemed angry. Im sorry to leave you alone in the room, but I wish to train a little before we go after the graveyard guy. I'll leave my room key on the dresser so you can lock the door on the way out.

I know you feel like it will be dangerous to go after the graveyard guy, but I have family who live in the human world, and even if they are not human, I'm sure they still won't be safe. If you really do have family there then you should do what you can to save them.

What I am really trying to say is, if you want to help, I'll be there to protect you, and if you want to fight, I'll train you on the track field.

Frio finished writing, but then added, P.S. It would help if you also told me your Youkai race, I am a snowman with extremely good control of my abilities. If you can't control your abilities I may be able to help With that he took a lollipop and walked out the door.

Elise
Elise sat in class next to Frio. She noticed she had been dozing off and had blacked out. "Hey Frio, you never would have guessed what I just dreamed about." But Frio made the gesture to keep silent, for the teacher was talking.

"--And that is how Youkai almost destroyed the world" He said. Elise yelped, though covered her mouth. "Is there anything you wish to say Ms. Elise?" He said.

"Uh... no" Elise said nervously.

"Well why don't you show us your Youkai form? You seem to do very well hiding it." He said evily. Elise shook her head. "And why not?"

Frio spoke up, "Because she is human sir!"

"Is that so?" Elise looked around and everyone was looking at her hungrily, "How delicious." Someone grabbed her should and she screamed. Suddenly the whole classroom was on fire, but she was not getting burned.

Elise woke up terrified and in a how sweat. The room was dark, and the first thing Elise thought was that she should get a night-light. She looked at her clock, it was 5am. Elise couldn't go back to sleep, she was scared awake. "Maybe I can go for a run." She said out loud, breaking the silence. "Clear my head and get some exercise." She put on gym clothes and walked toward the track. There were a few students, but she just looked down and avoided being looked at.

Frio
I had run over three miles, and done many martial arts routines. By the time I saw Elise, I was too tired to be nervous. She on the other hand had plenty of energy to be scared. "Y-you are a good monster right?" She said. I simply nodded, thinking about how many actual bad ones there were. "And you promised to protect me!" I nodded. She kept her distance, "Promise again!" She demanded shakily.

"I promise I will not let anything happen to you." I said.

"O-ok" She said. Though she still didn't get close to me. "I want to stay, but I am not strong enough to do it. I need you to keep your promise." I nodded.

"Seeing as you are not a Youkai." He avoided the word human, "I would highly suggest not talking to people when I'm not around. You can pretend to be my sister." She nodded and we both went back to working out.

She ran next to me, "Can you teach me self-defense?" She asked.

"Most of what I know about fighting is offensive, and all my defense involves ice..." I explained. She seemed disappointed though so I added in, "I can teach you what I know though..." I suddenly stopped. "Here take on of these..." I handed her one of my suckers.

"Why?"

"Snowpeople have to have these at all times. I don't know what it does to humans to either leave the wrapper on or take the sucker off and keep the stick." She decided to just pull the candy part off. "There we go, now less people can object to us being siblings"

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old March 18th, 2013 (01:59 PM).
Hey hoo~

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: bedtime.
Dorm room.

Nami was suprised on how Takumi reacted on what she just did. He seemed to have a lot of pain around the bite though. Nami unwrapped the cloth she was wearing by coincidence and held it on the bite in Takumi's neck. "I'm really sorry…" Nami apologized once again. But then her eyes started sparkling when she remembered the taste of his blood. "But I have to admit… your blood is delicious! I've never had something so delicious!" Nami held a hand on her cheek as she started mumbling all kinds of things.

She then saw that the sky was darkening and took one of Takumi's hands to keep it on the cloth. "I-It's late… I need to go back to my dorm room." Nami smiled warmly and took a step back. "I try to not let this happen anymore, goodnight~" Nami turned around and left to the girls dorm with the taste of Takumi's blood still in her mouth. As she quietly opened the door of her door room she found her Room mate laying on her bed… half naked? Oh well… they were both girls so Nami didn't really mind.

She smiled at Elene as in saying "Good night" and went into the bedroom, Nami was already tired. She opened the warm water tap and started with cleaning her body. Once she was done she pulled on her pajamas and went straight to bed. This day was tiresome and what really bothered was how her homeroom teacher is sending her class to a dangerous man…

Sisters
Theme
Old March 18th, 2013 (05:30 PM).
Furude
Crystal Tier

Allister Curtis

Allister awoke with a jolt. He'd been having weird dreams all night, not nightmares just dreams that were so strange they put anything that could happen in a nightmare to shame. He figured it was something to do with the crazy day he had had previously. Getting out of bed, and noticing the continued absence of his werewolf room mate, Allister quickly showered and dressed - not in his school uniform but in the equally formal sort of outfit he generally liked to wear. There was a possibility he would die and he refused to die in a tacky green school jacket.

Guess I should go meet with Yorick and Cheryll before we head to the class. I want to know I can count on people, especially whilst I'm drawing the pentacle. He thought back to the previous days test with Gavin I'm not improvising a weak version again, I want the best protection I can offer. Allister headed down the halls, noticing few people were moving about yet as he made his way to the still empty cafeteria. He grabbed himself an apple from a tray of fruit and sat to wait for his friends.

Pairs
|
Blog
The Pie Bakery

Old March 18th, 2013 (07:38 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Takumi Makkusu - Um... I Got Nothing

...Oh, Nami's wrapping a cloth around my neck. It still stings. I hope it doesn't linger all night. My biggest concern right now is how I'm gonna survive a whole semester in a monster-infested school. Well, I'll just have to wait & see.

"I see you really enjoyed my blood..." I commented, slightly chuckling. She's a strange girl, a pretty strange girl. I'm glad she's my friend, even though girls put me on edge. She promises not to bite me again, yet I completely doubt she will. She leaves with an embrace of my blood. So...I guess that's my cue. I tie the cloth around my bite area & grab ahold of the handle on my luggage. I walk back to the boy's dorms & head inside my room. I see Kakusu is asleep. Do I smell smoke? I shudder inside, remembering Kakusu can control fire. Anyway...

I quietly unpack my things & put them back where they were earlier. Don't wanna wake up my roommate. I brush my teeth & other stuff, change into a black shirt & short shorts. I hop into bed & look over at the window. If I'm staying here, I better be careful how I act around everyone. It's either life or death, & let me tell you, I'd rather live than die. Trust me.

~Dia+PS~
Old March 18th, 2013 (10:34 PM).
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

A sleep so deep, the noise of Solo’s leaving caused barely a stir in Eva’s mind. He heard the noise of course, but he wrote it off as nothing more than the slamming of rowdy neighbor boys. As he was reading Frio’s note in his groggy post wakened state, he immediately cursed himself for not investigating the sound when it happened. Crumpling the note with obvious distress, the sun began peeking its way through the adjacent window. He sat there staring at the floor, trying to think of what he ‘could’ do and what he ‘should’ do. Currently, he was in no state to go tracking down his friend. In the middle of the boys’ dorm, half undressed and alone with no help to get out, what good would he do by running around aimlessly? No, the best he could do was hope that Solo wasn’t doing anything stupid and try to find him as best he could.

First things first, he had to get out of the dorm. Maybe he could get Gavin’s help? His room was nearby after all. What would he think though, seeing him leaving in this kind of condition? There was typically only one assumption anyone could make when they saw a girl sneaking out of a boy’s dorm room early in the morning. That was not a reputation Eva wanted to garner, especially if it was untrue. Gathering up his coat and slipping on his boots, he snuck out the door into the main hall. He tried as best he could to make his way through as quickly and quietly as possible. A few early risers spied him shuffling along, casting a few knowing glances here or there, but Solo’s defense on behalf of him kept them at bay.

Finally running out the doors and across the compound to the girls’ dorm, he went about entering his room and getting his clothes for the day, trying his best to avoid conversation with Ashling. That would be a talk for another time. Hurriedly going through his morning routine, he cut corners here or there to make sure he wasn’t wasting precious time. Back to his normal semblance of togetherness, he disposed of his dirties and set off with a mission in mind. He had to find the teacher. Sensei was one of the only people who would be able to help him find his friend.
Old March 19th, 2013 (05:21 AM).
Gold Tier

Kion Gavin - Boy's Dorm

Gavin didn't wake up; he never slept. Rather, he opened his eyes very slowly and rose from his meditative stance. He did morning stretches, which was a task, as he had never done those before. His bones and muscles cried with cracks and squeaks as he pushed them to their limits. Needless to say, it was painful. He paid it little mind, though, as he was surprised that he was able to meditate all night. He was put in such a peaceful state that he went into a sort of stasis, one where he could move but didn't particularly need to. He felt time pass at the same speed as normal, but he didn't seem to mind. There was no fidgeting at all. It was a strange experience, to say the least, and what was even more peculiar was the fact that he felt rested.

He ran into the shower, throwing off his clothes and swiftly brushing his body with the soap. He wasted no time, there was a lot that he needed to do that day. He quickly equipped his clothes for the day and...stopped. He didn't want to blindly rush out and end up figuring out what he wanted to do. First, he needed to get bitten; he had little time left until the curse worked its magic. He couldn't well do that so early, though; Marilyn was still in the Girl's Dorm, and he knew she wouldn't very well appreciate him arriving at her room in the morning, if the incident two days ago was any indication.

Instead, he took a few grimoires and headed off in the direction of the graveyard. He had to plan ahead, and he couldn't rely solely on Marilyn; this was entirely his fault after all. He needed to salvage an arm in the case that his current right arm didn't make it. The graveyard would be the perfect place to get a spare...though it would probably have been easier to take an arm from a living being. It was a little strange, but Gavin chuckled at the preposition of having another youkai's arm; the idea of being able to have the arm of another youkai excited him, it opened up so many possibilities. Maybe a wyrm's arm, or just a plain old skeletal bone, or maybe an arm of one of the Ssu Ling, he thought to himself. At this point, he was moving at running speed. It was out of excitement, but he intended to keep his right arm if he could. After all, it would be a somewhat difficult using Spiritual Magic with a body not his own.

When he arrived, he marveled at how the sky was somehow darker there than it was on campus, like something out of a B-Horror movie. It was the perfect place to practice the Dark Arts. He had more to do than that, though; he needed to train in order to defeat Oz, and he wanted as few of the others to get involved as possible. It sounded rather cliche to him, that he wanted to protect everyone, but it was a resolve he couldn't let go. Allister seemed to be the same way, though he saw Allister as much more of a leader than he was, and thus, was more fit for the role. Regardless, he had to do what he could, not just about Oz but about the School Board, as he felt that they were moral-less tyrants that threatened the students' safety even more than Fairy Tale did. They made him sick.

He calmed himself, which seemed to be much easier since he went into Spirit Magic, and took a few deep breaths. He put his grimoires down on a dry area and cleared his mind. He tried to take the same steps with Spirit Magic as he did with meditation. This time, however, he didn't want to perform a Kamehameha wave. Instead, he focused the energy to his right hand...which was rather simple now, and punched a tree in front of him as hard as possible. There was little hesitation, probably because he knew that the arm would likely be gone by the end of that day, anyways, but when it impacted with the tree, there was no pain at all in his hand. Gavin inspected his hand and noted that there was no blood or even any scratches. He then looked at the tree and was surprised to see that he made an impression in its face. It was a small one, but an impression nonetheless. He was delighted, but his demeanor didn't change. In fact, it would have looked like he was disappointed to anyone else. Rather than doing any more training, he picked up his grimoires, looked back at the graves, and returned to campus.
Old March 19th, 2013 (06:02 AM).
King of the Hell

∣ "Solo"
999%
Fairytale Base

Chapter Four: Part Two
Renegade

Fairytale Training: Day 2

"Uh!" Solo crashed against the hard floor, face down. He coughed, closed his eyes, and stood back up. He ran one hand over his mouth, anticipating blood, though there was none.

"Still standing? I'm impressed!" He clapped his hands together twice. "Most of my men can't take a beating like that, especially in repetition. You've lasted all night!"

"I.." Solo panted, catching his breath, "I've taken enough beatings in my time... Fighting ability is absolutely vital, in survival," he panted, steadying
his breath. "If you can't hold your own, you die."

The Commandeer nodded slowly. "You're certainly living up to my expectations, dear boy. You've most certainly earned yourself a break. We can continue your training in an hour." Solo nodded quietly, and the Commandeer left his room.

Solo began to stare at the floor somewhat blankly. Was this the right thing to do? He wanted revenge for his clan, but was this the way to do it? Of course it is, he told himself, Not only will you be destroying Humanity, you'll be powerful in the process! He nodded to himself quietly. "Well, I've got an hour... Alone..." He clasped his hands together, the fang on his necklace centered in between, causing the inside of his clapsed hands to glow immensely. He closed his eyes, and he could feel the presence. He stood slowly, eyes closed. The spirit hovered before him, and his necklace seemed to flutter about. "Mother," he spoke softly, "I... Must ask you something."

Old March 19th, 2013 (07:11 PM).
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious

Yorick Amherst Lee

The sun was bright in the sky when Yorick awoke, the coming of morning bringing with it the end of his pleasant dreams. He rubbed his eyes as he stirred awake, but by the time he felt completely conscious he had forgotten the dream entirely. Yorick sat there for a little while pondering dreams and why some were so hard to remember before making the decision to visit the library once more for research today. That would have to come later, though, since he had promised to meet with Allister and Cheryll in the cafeteria. He picked up his uniform to check if it was dirty, and it seemed that his trip to the forest did little to it, so he put on his still-clean uniform, took his bag, and left the room.

It was still early, but there were many people who were up and about already. Yorick walked through the school grounds until he made it to the cafeteria, getting there in slightly less time than before. He made sure to get something different than yesterday, and would remember to get something new tomorrow as well so he could try as many different foods as he could during his time at the academy. Unfortunately there were very few options, especially in the way of meat, but he kept his resolve to try new things and took some scrambled eggs, a biscuit, and a carton of orange juice, as well as some bacon for good measure. He found Allister after a quick look around the room and sat next to him.

Yorick thought about how he offended Allister the previous day, and decided he would try being more polite today. "Good morning, Allister," he greeted, marking the beginning of the new, more-polite-and-civilized-than-yesterday Yorick. He began eating while he waited for Cheryll's arrival.
Old March 20th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Furude
Crystal Tier

Allister Curtis

"Good morning, Allister". Allister, immediately recognising the voice, turned to Yorick who was now sitting beside him and greeted him in kind
"Good morning, although that does seem like a strange thing to say given what we are going to be doing today." Allister was also in an unusually good mood considering the circumstances he realised, not just because he was glad Yorick was learning some manners, but because battling Fairytail felt right, like it was something he was meant to do with his life.

"I'll explain why I wanted to meet with the two of you when Cheryll gets here, unless she doesn't show. Suffice to say for now though that I need to have some people I can count on around when we go up against Oz and that so far I have only been able to stomach you two and Gavin" he paused for a minute remembering the odd functioning of his friends brain "not literally".

He then sat in silence for a brief period of time considering a few factors and reviewing any new magic he had learned in his head. It was in this more reserved moment that it had occurred to him he had never clarified Yorick's status as a werewolf and that he had absolutely no clue what Cheryll is.
"Not to be getting personal or overly curious or anything, but you're a werewolf right? I'm not wrong on that? Oh, and do you have he slightest idea what kind of yokai Cheryll is?"

Pairs
|
Blog
The Pie Bakery

Old March 20th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

We both worked out hard so hard neither of us could stand. We were breathing heavily, laying in the grass. "You really went all in..." I said, rather surprised at how much faster she was than me, even if she had more energy. "You do track?"

Elise was breathing hard too, "No, I guess I'm just naturally fast."

Like a fox he thought, "We should get to class, I have to be there early for detention."

She sighed, "Okay." I stood up first, my legs ached, then helped her up. We walked rather slowly toward the class.

"I'm the one with detention, you dont have to go." I said.

"If I don't go, you won't be near me to protect me..." She said. I realized she might be extremely scared of the students, and I understood her paranoia.

"What about when I have to go to my dorm room, or the bathroom?" I said. "I can't watch you at all times..."

"I think I'll just stay in class and in my own dorm in those cases." I nodded, she only needed me to be with her outside of class.

"Okay."

We got to class, first to arrive. We sat at the farthest corner from the door, near the windows. I looked out the window, thinking. I wonder where Solo went... I thought Surely he would at least tell Eve if he was going somewhere, wasn't that what friends were for? Though, maybe he did, I would have to ask Eve about it.

"What's the matter?" Elise said.

"Nothing, just wondering where my roommate went."

"Do you have any idea?" She asked.

"No, but his friend might. I'm going to ask her if she comes to class." I watched as more students slowly began filling the campus.

"... Maybe he went to fight the cemetery man?" I looked at her, Could that be the reason? Did he go to fight for humans? I then thought of another reason, Or did he go to help the other team.

"Maybe." I answered.

"Are you going to go?" She asked, a bit worried.

"Where?"

"To fight the cemetery man?"

"Yes," I answered, "He could be part of something bigger than us." I said.

"Like what?"

"Like a human genocide." Both of us were pretty silent after that. I suppose she asked questions she didn't want the answer to.

Or maybe she asked questions I shouldn't have gave the answers to.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old March 20th, 2013 (05:59 PM).
Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader

Send a message via Skype™ to TornZero

雪村ゆりあ
Walking around school

“This is the cafeteria,” a student representative clarified in her overactive rambling. It sure wasn't obvious enough, being one of the biggest places in the building, having a line full of different kinds of food, and enough tables to seat a few hundred students at once. Chances are much less actually ate in the cafeteria, though. “You probably noticed the bags of blood, and the raw meat, and the et cetera; the Academy has taken every measure to be able to accommodate all youkai, even if it seems a little unsavory. I'm told the substitutes are awful compared to real blood or fresh flesh, but it's for the students' benefit if they want to live in a human-dominated world.”

“So, you don't eat them?”

“Not at all; I'm a youko, so I can eat the same food as humans.”

“I see.”

“Alright... I told you, so now you gotta tell me what you are!” The representative turned to him, hyper (and possibly loud) as can be, and demanded compensation.

“Yuki-onno.”

Laughing, the rep replied, “That's awesome! So we're like polar opposites, then!” That was true in more ways than one. His voice was much less jagged and jarring, and he sure wasn't bouncing off the walls like the rep was.

“Alright!” she continued. “I think I've shown you everything except the classrooms! They're all pretty much the same, but sometimes the students or teachers add their own quirks to the room, be it a poster or some scratching on the desks. Might catch a broken window once in a while, too.”

“That sounds violent.”

“Yeah, the students get into fights sometimes. We try to discourage it, since it can out 'em in society, but it's hard to stop them once they start without having to punch them yourself.” That little quip was followed by a raucous laughter that he couldn't pull off in a million years, and the rep managed to somehow flow from that back to regular speech. “Anyways, you should meet your teacher before everyone starts coming in for class. Might see a few early birds, though.”

After the rep made sure he knew the right directions, they parted ways as the former headed to her own class. He ascended the stairs, rounded the last corner, and right when he could see his class’ sign—*BONK*

I will be moving my account to Songbird over the course of immediately. The signature will stay as is for posterity and reference.
Old March 20th, 2013 (06:57 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Takumi Makkusu - I Actually Made It Through A Whole Day

No! I'm just a humble boy! What harm would I bring to you- Wait, please! H-have mercy!

"GRAAAGH!!!" Ha...ha... Just...a dream... Gods, it felt so real. A bunch of Youkai ripping me limb from limb... Wait. Checking every body part that might still be attached to me. Everything seems to be in order. Thank the gods, it was all but a dream. I wonder what my agenda has for today? Perhaps I'll attend to my siblings?

Wait, why is there less stuff in my room? Oh... That's right. It was but a dream, more like a nightmare in reality, but I am in a school full of Youkai. It's hard to believe I survived the first day. It's a miracle, but the second day might privide far worse. I-I can still hold my own! I can fight too! I just...don't see how I can win. Compared to everyone's strength, I'm a delicate little lamb.

...Is a lamb a Youkai too?

Usually I wake up late in the morning, but because of my nightmare - I shudder - I awoke earlier. Very strange, but I am still sleepy. Whatever, my stomach's grumbling. Gotta get me some grub. Kakusu's still in bed. That smell still lingers. I wonder if I'll see him throughout the day.

Anyway, I change, brush my teeth & take off towards the cafeteria, slowly of course. I'm half-asleep. I get a plate of weird breakfest I don't think I've ever seen. Eh, I can eat anything right now... I'm half-asleep. I sit at a corner & eat groggily. Mm, good...

~Dia+PS~
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links