Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old June 21st, 2013 (08:14 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Fairytale Headquarters

5-2: The Many Conflicts of Morality

With a few magic words, Oz teleported him to the school grounds... Well, almost. He found himself falling from the sky. Seriously, Oz? I mean, really? Solo wondered if Oz was simply distracted, or did this intentionally. He wasn't worried about the landing, though it might bring more attention than he'd hoped for. The clouds passed through his face, covering him in rainwater. He shook it (quickly, thanks to the velocity's air-drying) and held both of his hands forward as he neared the ground. The collar was very useful, as he was able to put enough energy into this blast that he'd normally have been knocked out three times over. The sheer force of his energy pulse slowed his fall, though his landing was at least slightly rough. "Damn it, goofy mage." He sighed. He'd landed near the graveyard, and his landing was sure to have caught some attention. So, he crossed his arms, and simply waited for someone to approach.

Old June 21st, 2013 (10:21 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

Nature: Brave
I frustratingly sat in the nurse's office. Having been revived again by the nurse's aptitude for handling stupidity. I slammed my fist on the table she kept magazines and various substance abuse propaganda flyers on, breaking it in half. "Frio why did you do that!" She yelled fiercely.

"I shouldn't be here." I said just as angry, "I'm stronger than this." I clenched my fist and almost punched a wall, but the nurse stopped me.

"You don't have to be so strong that you don't need to eat." She said, gently, "Or generally do other stupid things."

"If I can't do everything." I answered, "If i can't be that strong, then I have no reason to live." Water from the pool still streamed down my face, it was warm though. "I have no other talents, no other born traits." I loosened my grip and let my arm fall to my side. "The only person who ever said I did was my sister."

"Is that why you respect her so much?"

I nodded, "I worked for an entire summer so I could fly away from America to live with her when she moved out. My parents didn't even care." I sat down, "When I got to Japan, she was living a hard life, working all day. I got a job, thinking it would help her, but the only ones I could get were labor intensive."

The nurse opened the window shades to let in some light. "Did you work hard too?"

"At first I couldn't handle most of the jobs. I got fired for weakness, or incompetence." I said, "When she found out what I was doing, she was angry."

"Why would she be angry that you were trying to help her?"

"She got angry because I pushed myself to hard without thinking of myself." The nurse handed my a towel and I wiped my face, "She said it was selfish to not think about myself ever."

"Well it is irresponsible, think about how should would feel if you were hurt badly." The nurse went about doing various things, keeping herself busy.

"That is what she said." I replied, "So I promised to become so strong that there would be no way for me to harm myself, and then I could worry about helping other people."

"As noble as that sounds, it is still pretty stupid." The nurse said, "You can never be that strong by yourself, working that hard to achieve that goal is simply idiotic."

Just as I was about to reply, something caught my eye. A small object falling from the sky. It landed with a faintly audible crash. "I'm sorry ma'am but what is in that direction?"

She looked out the window towards where I was pointing. "That would be the graveyard, I wouldn't advise you as a student to be going there. It's very dangerous."

Dangerous? Wasn't there some guy there the other day. I thought, Maybe he knows where Solo went! " Thank you for talking to me ma'am. I need to go, uh, find Elise."

"Go on then, please don't come back here at least until tomorrow. Otherwise I'm going to charge you for each visit." She picked up the magazines and pamphlets. I ran quickly back to the pool.

I looked around frantically for Elise, almost slipping into the water. Luckily I caught myself and found her hiding under some chairs. "Elise we need to go!" I said seriously.

"F-Frio, you're okay." She said faintly, "I thought you drowned." She was shaking pretty heavily, and I couldn't get her to move.

"Elise we have to go to the graveyard, I saw something strange fall from the sky near it."

"The graveyard?" She said lightly, "Is it because you are dead?" She seemed completely out of her mind, "I must have fell in too." She said softly, then fainted.

Oh no, I thought, She is completely delusional. Is she really this afraid of water? I gently picked her up and put her over my shoulder. Should I go alone? Is there a possibility of danger there? I looked around, many other students where at the pool as well. I don't know if anybody will help me though... What do I do! I almost broke another table, but stopped myself before doing it.

Instead I let out a frustrated growl, using my free arm to pull at my hair. I'll just have to ask whoever. I concluded, scanning the area. The first person I recognized was the werewolf from my first day, the one who spoke oddly. I carried Elise over, a task that was fairly easy now, and tapped on his shoulder. "Hey you!" I said, "Do you remember me? From the other day? I need your help in finding the lycan from that day." I said it a little bit to commanding, and added in a weak, "Please" to try and soften the command.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old June 21st, 2013 (11:01 AM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious

Raka Chaudri - Fairytale HQ

As usual, it was another boring day trapped in the Fairytale base with nobody to fight. She had called her friends for a group battle yesterday so that was out of the question and after something that happened that same day she was wary of doing training matches for fear that it would piss her off. So for now she merely wandered around hoping to be given a mission. Unexpectedly, someone approached her. Ugh, it’s that idiot from yesterday... She was still upset at him from the training match yesterday. Who even does that? He walked up and greeted her. "Hey, Raka," He started, calling her by her real name and ignoring the fact that she had specifically told him to call her ‘Rakshasa’. Raka scowled. "look, this is kinda hard to explain, and you can't tell anyone, alright? I'm heading out there kinda early, to attack the school. Long story short, our next battle will be tonight, taking place at the graveyard near the school grounds. And if I can get outta this thing," he pointed to the collar, "I'll fight you full force. That's a promise." After that he immediately went running off.

“Hey, hold on!” Raka called after him but he was already gone. She didn’t feel like wasting effort chasing him. What was that collar? It didn’t seem like he would point to it without a reason to. Furthermore, he was being sent to attack the school after being here for two days? The same place Oz, the supposedly great and powerful mage, couldn’t handle? Of course, Oz was never the type to take things very seriously and he threw temper tantrums when that came back to bite him so his “great and powerful”-ness was dubious at best. Really, what kind of person beats up three newbie weaklings because he’s mad that he got yelled at? Either way, he was still quite strong and he still lost. Unless Solo was as strong as she hoped he would be for their upcoming battle he would get himself killed. While she didn’t really care about Solo, she didn’t want him to die before she’d had a chance to fight him. Raka decided to approach the commandeer about it.

On the way to the commandeer, Raka passed Oz sulking around. He messed with the newcomers so he was bound to have gotten an earful from Divine, their self-appointed guardian. While Raka didn’t see the point in babying them, she saw even less of a point in beating them up. As she walked passed Oz, Raka glared at him as a way of wordlessly telling him “Don’t greet me.” He always greeted people with these stupid little nicknames. She continued on her way and was met by yet another idiot. She secretly wondered if Fairytale was building an army of idiots, but at least this one was one of her idiots. Magoichi walked up to her with an unhappy expression.

“Hey Rakshasa!” He called from halfway across the hallway. Finally, someone who addresses her the right way. “Did you hear about that Solo kid?” Apparently news spread fast in this base, but then again they had a good number of members around to hear things and even a few members capable of telepathy, so of course the spread of news wouldn’t be a problem. “Apparently he’s being sent to attack the academy. He’s only been here for like two days, though. What the hell!” Raka never mentioned Solo’s name yesterday, so none of her friends knew that he was that boy from the training match that angered her and caused her to call the group battle that day.

“I know,” she began. “That’s exactly what I’m going to talk to the commandeer about right now.” Magoichi gave a relieved grin. Something was strange, though. Her friends never came to her about their problems unless they had to do with combat. She decided to ask him about this. “But why come to me about this?”

Magoichi laughed. “Well, Ranmaru was meditating and Kumori hates me.” Figures. Before the conversation could go any further the two of them reached the commandeer’s office. “I’ll just wait here.”

Raka stepped inside and said, “Sir, I want to accompany Solo on his mission.” She didn’t plan on actually helping him unless it was clear that he would fail since she also wanted to see his power with her own eyes.
Old June 21st, 2013 (04:26 PM).
Colony
It's About Dominating!

Nature: Lax
James Weiss Avery

James woke up in the infirmary, completely unaware of what had just happened. He recalled that he had been swimming and next thing he knew he was at the bottom of the pool, but it wasn't like he was in need of air. It was all very strange to him. His body still ached and refused to move like he wanted it to, must have been that poison that Mr. Higoroshi gave him. The nurse was preoccupied by Frio, and James took his opportunity to leave without saying anything. Once in the hall he decided to make a pact with himself.

"That's it, no more potions, poisons, or any other liquid that hasn't been personally approved will be going into this body!" James said, while pointing at himself. "And I swear that teacher will be getting an earful of this. You can bet on it."

He stomped all the way back to the pool, completely furious at what had just occurred. The laps must have been over since it looked like some students were playing in the water. Somehow seeing them ruined his train of thought, because he had no idea why he came back here. It was just one of those things. James, now having completely forgotten why he was here, decided to go tell Mr. Higoroshi that he was fine and needed no treatment whatsoever. He walked up to the teacher, another student was also there, not that it mattered, and began to inform him of his well-being.

"I would like you to know that I am completely fine and that I plan on never drinking one of your potions ever again. They seem to be a bit too life threatening for tastes."

More to come, but they're in the works. Also, if you like what you see and want one just ask. It's not like I've got anything better to do (other than write posts).
Old June 21st, 2013 (05:54 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll looked at the sky in thought as she waited for Allister to respond to her. Though she was brought from her thoughts by a loud noise coming from the direction of the graveyard. What was that? she thought before she heard her phone beep. Might be Lia. Taking her phone out of her pocket she opened it to see the text.

Hey brat, did you hear that noise too? Bet your to chicken to go see what it was. -Janie

Taking a small breath to try to hide her worry and anxiety from her friend she responded to the text, I'm not, I'll go see what it was she closed her phone and put it in her pocket. She stood and forced a smile. She didn't like lying to her friend, but she didn't want to worry him. "That was my sister Celia, the nicer one. She wants me to call her so I'm gonna go to a more private place to do that." she picked her book up off the ground. "That way a repeat of last night won't happen" she waved at Allister and walked away.

It was once her back was to him that her shoulders slumped a bit and the forced smile went off her face. Why am I doing this exactly?....and why did I lie to him? she thought trying to find an answer to her minds questions. But she couldn't find one.

Walking quickly to the graveyard she spotted an older boy with gray-black hair and wolf ears and a tail standing there with his arms crossed. To her he looked rather intimidating, mostly because as far as she knew she was the youngest in her class. "w-who a-are y-you?"
Old June 22nd, 2013 (06:51 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Fairytale Headquarters

5-2: The Many Conflicts of Morality

Solo took a momentary glance at his surroundings. It seemed, within a minute or so, someone had already showed up. A smaller girl he didn't really know, and didn't quite care to know.

"w-who a-are y-you?"

"... Long story," he answered plainly. "Though I didn't come here to see you. I came to see Eva, and the ice-boy. Froot-loop or something." He tugged at the collar uncomfortably. "If you could fetch them for me I'd appreciate it. I'd rather not have everyone swarming over here."

Old June 22nd, 2013 (08:14 AM).
gimmepie
The Emanation Pokemon
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Allister Curtis

Allister had been to distracted by being furious at Higoroshi and Janie to notice the "object" falling from the sky and was about to answer Cheryll when she made her excuses and ran off. Higoroshi didn't do anything about the sudden disappearance of one of his students, which was good because he didn't want to see his friend get in trouble, but the teacher's disregard for others and his surroundings still irritated Allister to no end.

Finally being fed up with the class Allister got up and took his bag to the change room where he quickly returned to his usual school attire. Then without even bothering to check if Higoroshi was now paying attention he left to search for Gavin with his bag slung over his shoulder.
#447 Riolu
Supporter Collab January 2015
The Roleplay Corner
paired to Lokiepie, Chalifoux, Nauje

Old June 22nd, 2013 (09:16 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Pool

It was as if Takumi was avoiding to answer her question since he immediately jumped into the water after Higoroshi-idiot told them the assignment. It was just some warming up and Nami stared at the bottle in her hand. The fluids looked really poisoning and she was doubting if she should drink it. It would also be inconvenient if anything were to happen within now and 5 hours. Nami decided to not drink the potion and trew it away in the bushes behind her. As long it was in the bottle it wouldn't poison the nature.

She stared at the water and watched how everyone did the warming up. James, a fellow Vampire, was drowning in the water and Nami couldn't help but stare at him with disgrace. Just because he was a Vampire and had the same weakness for water as Nami didn't gave him the right to become an attention seeker... unless he was really drowning but Nami doubted it.

Nami sat down by the gate until everyone was done with the assignment and slowly started to leave. Their idiot homeroom teacher was reading a book and Nami wondered if he even noticed the students that left. She couldn't consider him a good teacher... but not a bad one either. Well, he definitely was bad for making them fight with dangerous people but she learned a lot in his classes. Nami stood up and watched how Takumi was playing in the water. Oh the things she would do to be able to play in the water without getting poisoned with useless potions...

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:47 AM). Edited June 22nd, 2013 by Geras32.
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool

Before Yorick could get a response from sensei, heard a loud noise. Focusing on it, he figured it was in the general direction of the graveyard. Had Oz returned? Before he could ponder on that further, he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He did not have to turn to realize it was Frio and his sister, but did so anyway since it was more respectful to look someone in the eyes when one spoke to them. "Hey you!" he said, "Do you remember me? From the other day? I need your help in finding the lycan from that day." He paused for a moment before finishing with a softer, "Please."

As Frio asked this, Yorick also noticed Cheryll pull her phone out of her pocket. So it seemed that she had found it after all. Something was off, though. As Cheryll looked at it her expression changed. It was very subtle, but he could see a small hint of distress. It was the years spent observing and interacting with animals in the forest that allowed him to examine facial expressions and other body gestures. Focusing his hearing further, he listened to the rest of the conversation in an attempt to discover the source of this distress. "That was my sister Celia, the nicer one. She wants me to call her so I'm gonna go to a more private place to do that. That way a repeat of last night won't happen." Niceness was a positive thing, was it not? Why would something from the nicer sister trouble her? Perhaps it pertained to something unpleasant such as a dead relative. Or perhaps the expression had appeared because the phone brought upsetting memories of the previous night.

Yorick could not figure out what was going on so he turned his attention back to Frio. “Yes, Frio, I remember you as well as the Lycan boy. Do you know where to begin looking?” If Yorick was to find this Lycan boy, he would need to have a trail to follow. If Frio did not know where one was, Yorick would need to run around the school until he found one. He would not leave the school to search, though, since he still needed to follow the rules. Seeing that other students, such as Allister, had already left, he presumed that it was okay to leave class now, so he could begin the search now.

Yorick was about to go until he remembered that he was still only half dressed so he put his torn shirt and jacket back on and retrieved his bag before reuniting with Frio.
Old June 22nd, 2013 (10:53 AM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - Suspicions

I didn't feel like swimming anymore. It's no fun if you're not swimming with someone. Come to think of it, why isn't Nami in the pool? Did she not drink her potion? That why Higoroshi-sensei gave one to each vampire. Maybe she's just nervous. Perhaps I can encourage her...

What am I saying?! I'll probably be labeled as a pervert! I don't want that! I can at least speak to her. Yeah, that's what I'll do. I stand up on the edge of the pool & walk over to Nami. "Nami-san, why aren't you swimming?" She's probably still nervous. Maybe's she's not up for swimming, or she doesn't know how to. "Yeah, I don't feel swimming that much anymore. You can call me lazy if you want, hee hee," I chuckle, scrubbing my hair while looking to the side. What I find on the side is some Youkai speaking with Higoroshi-sensei. One girl was being held over a boy's shoulder, speaking with another Youkai. I wonder what's going on right now. I thought that if I spoke to them, I'd find out. Or I'd probably end up in the hospital. Either way, I'm bound to end up in the hospital some day.

"What do you suppose is going on over there?" I ask Nami, still staring at the group. They're Youkai, & I'm terrified of them. Just suck it up & earn their trust, Tak. I relax & walk over to the group, tilting my head a bit. "Is there a problem?" What a stupid question. I sound like a cop! Wait a go, superhero...!

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old June 22nd, 2013 (12:30 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll frowned at this boy. It seemed he wanted to see Frio, and someone named Eva. Something about this boy wasn't as it seemed, and she wondered why he was wearing a collar. What if he wants to hurt them...I mean Frio's the first person I met here she thought crossing her arms. Normally she'd do as she was told, but something about this, especially the way this boy appeared like he did gave her bad feelings.

"n-not u-unless y-you t-tell m-me w-what y-you want w-with them! A-And w-what y-your doing h-here!"
Old June 22nd, 2013 (09:55 PM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I noticed the boy from the classroom staring at me from across the pool. Why is he looking at us? I wondered. Yorick agreed to help, then put on his shirt. "I don't know where Solo is, though you may have seen something fall into the graveyard." I pointed out the window with my thumb, "I'm thinking it is that Oz guy you guys fought the other day. He should have answers."

That boy was still looking at us, and it made me irrationally angry. Though I curbed my anger for a moment, realizing he may just be looking at my body like Elise did early. That though made me shiver though, so I pretended like he was plotting to kill me. That thought also didn't play so well in my head, so I figured I should directly confront him.

Though he beat me to it. He walked up to me like a lion, overconfident and I could see the anger and ruthlessness in his eyes. "Is there a problem?" He said authoritatively. I would've punched him right there had I known his youkai race.

I lowered my eyebrows, showing a distinct dislike for him. "If you need to know, I'm getting a team to go find a friend. We're going to the graveyard to confront that Oz guy." I said it like a challenge, I was venomous and angry sounding. I didn't want this kid thinking he was some sort of student police, higher than me and such.

Old June 23rd, 2013 (06:10 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-3: The Many Conflicts of Morality

"n-not u-unless y-you t-tell m-me w-what y-you want w-with them! A-And w-what y-your doing h-here!"

Solo's eyes garnered a look of annoyance, and he just sighed for a moment, shaking his head. Arms still crossed, he walked through the graveyard and leapt up onto the tallest tombstone, gazing at the horizon, or more specifically, where the pool was. "Unfortunately I can't tell you." He found it odd that he had been staring at the pool this whole time. He felt like the other students were there. Maybe it was something this collar did? "All I can tell you is that I need them here. They'll likely come either way. With that fall, I'm sure more people than jut you have noticed." He sighed. "The only difference is waiting time, and if you're gonna leave me waiting, so be it."

Touching the fang necklace to his bag caused a burst of light, and unlocked the bag. Digging into it he pulled out a journal. Sitting with his legs crossed atop the tombstone, he began reading, his ears directed all around.

Old June 23rd, 2013 (07:03 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: Let's play!
Pool

It took a while but Takumi decided to come over to Nami and ask her why she wasn't joining them in the water. "I didn't drink the potion that Higoroshi-sensei gave me..." Nami said with an awkward smile. "What if something happens after my powers are disabled? Then I won't be able to protect myself..." Nami stopped talking and looked away, it was kind of embarrassing to say the next part. "I-I... won't be able to protect you if my powers are disabled..." She said with a slight blush across her cheeks. "I'm not allowing anyone to harm you." She smiled at him and rubbed a bit of her hair out of her face.

Takumi looked over at Frio and Yorick and made Nami wonder what he was thinking about. Her question was answered when Takumi asked her what they were up to. "I have no idea what they are talking about but probably not some nice talk... Frio looks pretty serious and so does Yorick." Nami was kind of worried about the girl on Frio's back but also about what they were talking about.

Takumi walked over to the group and asked them what was wrong. While Frio seemed to be answering his question, Nami walked over as well. "H-Hey guys... uhm... is something the matter...? You guys look kind of serious... too serious." Nami asked them with a bit of a shy expression on her face. "And what is wrong with Elise...?"

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu closed his book when James walked over to him and complained about the potion. "Look, James, you can't blame to potion for not being able to swim. You probably have not swimmed enough when you were young and that was why you drowned." Ryuu replied. It was kind of stupid to blame a potion for not being able to swim. "If you hadn't drinken the potion then you would be standing on the sidelines just like Nami has been doing the whole class, and like that you wouldn't have talked with some of your classmates." Ryuu grinned at him. "Always think positive." He said and opened his book again.

Ofcourse he noticed the students that were attempting to leave, believing that their teacher wasn't noticing anything, but Ryuu didn't want to pay attention to it since class was over soon anyway. He lied back in his chair and tried to figure out a formule for Kakasu's cure. He thought that was more important than baby-sitting students that were almost adults. "Sorry James, there is a problem with Kakasu and I need to find a solution to it, it's a matter of life or dead so I think it's more important than this class." Ryuu said.

He scratched the back of his head when he was confused about why there was a different effect when you used a Hibiscus flower from the human realm or one from the Youkai realm in the cure but he soon found out why. The ground in the Youkai realm is different from the ground in the human realm, it was a counterfeit. That's why the Hibiscus flower had to originate from the human realm.

The Commandeer

The commandeer was reading some documents when Raka, another Lycan, came over to him to complain why Solo was allowed to attack the school while he have only been here for just three days. Rake wanted to go with him but the commandeer already told her a few days ago that he wanted to keep her here for now. "Actually... that's not a bad idea." he changed his mind and thoughtfully rubbed his chin.

"Go with him but stay out of sight for ANYONE, you hear me? If Ryuu knows that you've been there for a little bit than he'll get suspicious that you'll be the next one to attack the school. I want you to spy on Solo and tell me what he up to." The commandeer ordered her. "Please ask Oz to teleport you."

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old June 23rd, 2013 (07:14 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll grew nervous at the look of annoyance that crossed the boys eyes, but he just sighed and shook his head leaping onto the tallest tombstone. "F-fine....b-but y-you b-better n-not h-hurt th-them" she stuttered before quickly leaving the graveyard. She had an uneasy feeling, like something was going to happen. I should find either Allister, Gavin, or Yorick...I don't really want to go to Higoroshi, he probably has more important things to worry about she thought with a wary glance back at the graveyard.

Hearing her phone beep again she sighed and opened it to check her texts. So did you go through with it brat? Or did you tell your friends about the text. -Janie

I went, there's some guy in the graveyard...and I didn't tell them, but I'm going to now. she sighed more and put her phone away deciding to ignore it as it beeped again. "Why won't she leave me alone"
Old June 23rd, 2013 (08:06 AM).
Khawill
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I sighed, my manly man contest with this new kid would have to wait. Time was not something I had a lot of. " Nevermind kid. We can settle this later." I said gruffly, I then answered the girl's questions, "Elise is afraid of water." I answered, "It made her pass out." Its my fault, I brought her here. I thought sadly, I'm a terrible person. "Anyways, we are going to the graveyard. We think that Oz is there, and I want to have a violent talk with him." I was pretty pumped to go, I hadn't been in a good fight in a while.

Old June 23rd, 2013 (08:15 AM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin

Writing with one hand and no other was surprisingly hard. Writing with your weaker hand was even harder. "Tch...This isn't gonna work," Gavin said to himself. He threw his pencil to the side and crumbled up the paper that he was writing on. Gavin sighed, grabbed a hoodie from his closet, and made his way out of his room, and then outside. "Well...I guess it might just be the time to let out some frustration..."

Gavin put on the hoodie but didn't zip it up at all. He just needed to conceal the fact that he only had one arm, or it would be easy to tell that it was him. He tied the hoodie around his neck and made his way into the forest. He walked for a while, because he didn't want to be too close to the school and possibly risk the safety of the students. He looked at the trees thoughtfully and regretfully, knowing what he was about to do.

Gavin put his pointer finger on a tree and started to say "Agi", but he stopped himself. He thought it would be better if he tried some minor Chi Spell. He scanned his mind for a suitable one, but to no avail. As such, he put his pointer finger on the tree's body once again and whispered, "Agi." The beam shot clean through the tree, and fire started to climb up the tree, luckily only burning the surface rather than burning through the entire tree itself. It would only be a matter of time before the fire reached the tree leaves and eventually erupted into a forest fire.

Gavin couldn't leave, though. He needed to be there when...or if...the academy authority figures arrived. As such, he took to a spot slightly away from the tree and put his hand on the ground. "Atlantis Dime!" (Translates to "Atlantis' Demise") he said, creating a small dome of water around himself. He didn't let up, though, the water would simply collapse if he left it alone. "Shu Beat!" (Translates to "Shu's Breath") This created a small dome of air around Gavin, essentially turning the dome of water into a bubble. Finally, he touched the the water that lay outside the air bubble and said, "Suita," causing the dome to freeze. Gavin was now encased in a dome of ice, which would supposedly keep him safe from the flames and smoke. As such, he sat down with his legs crossed and closed his eyes, meditating in wait.
Old June 23rd, 2013 (04:36 PM). Edited June 23rd, 2013 by Geras32.
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Yorick Amherst Lee - Pool => Graveyard

It seemed that Frio also thought that Oz may have returned. Nodding in agreement of his plan, Yorick prepared himself to go until another boy approached them. “Is there a problem?” he asked. Before Yorick could answer, Frio explained the situation to him. They were soon approached by another person, the girl from breakfast. She had a similar scent to the first boy that nearly drowned. She said they looked serious before asking about Elise.

As Frio explained further, Yorick thought about what she said. Had he really looked serious? Perhaps it was because they were going to confront such a dangerous person again. Then again, this time they were only going there to talk, but it may very well lead to conflict again. Yorick brought back his usual smile and turned to what was now a group. He first spoke to the boy still dressed in swimwear. “I have yet to meet you, student in the middle. I am Yorick Amherst Lee.” He considered asking him and the girl he was with for their names but realized there were more important matters. He then addressed the two of them. “After this is over I would like for you to tell me your names, but for now I shall go on ahead. I am fast so I should be able to dodge Oz’s attacks until you all arrive should he deem talking unsatisfactory.” With that, Yorick took off running.

He remembered the path to the graveyard well and quickly managed to find it, but on his way he noticed a fire in the distance. Had that person from yesterday who has camping allowed his fire to go out of control? Yorick considered investigating but thought that there would not be much he could do so he continued on his way. Further down he noticed a familiar scent. It was difficult to place at first from the interference of the smell of smoke, but it did not take long for him to place it as Cheryll’s. Yorick approached her and greeted her. “Hello, Cheryll. I would like to have a conversation with you, but I am busy at this moment. At the request of Frio, who is on his way here, I must speak with Oz who may know the whereabouts of a missing Lycan boy. If you wish to join us you should speak with him when he gets here.” With that Yorick left, continuing on his way.

After a little longer, Yorick reached the graveyard only to find that Oz’s scent was nowhere to be found. Instead, sitting in front of him was the Lycan boy he had come to find. Relieved that there would be no fight against Oz, Yorick approached the Lycan. “Hello, fellow student. Frio has asked for my assistance in locating you. He will be here momentarily with two others, a boy and a girl.” When he finished, he remembered something. “Ah, when we last met I forgot to ask what your name was. What is your name?”

Raka Chaudri - Fairytale HQ

Raka had interrupted the Commandeer as he was reading documents but didn’t waver in her resolve. She waited for a response, knowing full well that he had already told her to stay at the base. Silence ensued for a few moments before the commandeer spoke. “Actually...that’s not a bad idea.” Raka stood there a little surprised as the commandeer rubbed his chin. "Go with him but stay out of sight for ANYONE, you hear me? If Ryuu knows that you've been there for a little bit then he'll get suspicious that you'll be the next one to attack the school. I want you to spy on Solo and tell me what he up to." The commandeer ordered her. Raka felt a little relieved that her request had gone through, but that disappeared with what he said next. "Please ask Oz to teleport you." Damn.

Raka exited the room wondering how she would ask Oz, the same Oz she had glared at not five minutes earlier, to teleport her without him pulling something stupid like teleporting her a hundred miles above the academy or something equally ridiculous. The guy was just petty like that. As she left the room Magoichi came up to her. “What did he say?” He was probably hoping that she had been sent to bring him back or something.

Raka turned to him with a serious face and said, “I’m being sent to spy on him.” She turned to a hallway leading to her room so that she could get some equipment before the mission. What she needed, however, was something that she couldn’t allow the other members to see. Reaching her room, Raka turned to Magoichi. “Shouldn’t you be training for the next battle?” Her intensity as she spoke seemed to surprise him considering how friendly she had seemed recently, but he nodded and left. Raka stepped inside and shut the door, getting started on gathering what she needed.

The commandeer had told her not to be spotted by anyone, yet she needed to have measures in place for if she was spotted anyway since there was always a chance of failure. To rephrase that, all she needed to do was ensure that the one who would attack the academy tomorrow was not seen today. So the simplest answer was to be a different person today than she would be tomorrow. What easier way to do that than to change her gender, or at least what it was perceived as? She opened her closet and found a large sealed bag on the floor that contained anything feminine of hers. Raka opened the bag and pulled out a form-fitting camo jumpsuit that while not exactly feminine did no favors in masking her gender. With it she could stay hidden among the abundant trees of the Youkai realm while maintaining a definitively female shape if spotted. After undressing and removing the bandages binding her breasts she put on the jumpsuit and put her regular business suit back on over it, that suit still managing to hide her figure. She then got her staff, thin gloves, and finally a black mask that covered her entire head. The staff was to stay hidden until she absolutely needed it since she had to keep as little from her appearance today recognizable from her appearance tomorrow.

Once she had all she needed, Raka headed to Oz. She didn’t plan on wearing the mask or gloves until she was already there since there was no need to be anyone other than the suit-wearing Indian man here in the base. Reaching Oz with her appearance unchanged she looked him straight in the eyes. “I need transport to the academy. It would be best if you didn’t try anything funny since you and I both know making the commandeer angry is a bad move and making me angry isn’t a much better one.”
Old June 24th, 2013 (07:36 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

|
|
|
|
|
|
"Solo" the Lycan

Graveyard

5-4: The Many Conflicts of Morality

“Hello, fellow student. Frio has asked for my assistance in locating you. He will be here momentarily with two others, a boy and a girl. Ah, when we last met I forgot to ask what your name was. What is your name?”

"Solo," he replied lazily, stuffing the journal back into his magical bag. " So fruity-something is on his way, then... I don't suppose one of the others is Eva? I'd like her to be here as well." He glanced around, thinking to himself in silence. That timid girl, this freaky guy, frooty, and two others... That's five people here. His expression was somewhat of a frown. I only wanted two of them here... This is dampening my plans... He rubbed his chin quietly, glancing over his shoulder. It looked like someone was approaching. Must be them, he thought plainly. "I don't suppose I could ask for just Fry and Eva, huh?"

Old June 24th, 2013 (10:27 AM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly

Milly watched, clutching the side of the pool as two of her class mates almost drown, both being saved by each of her closest friends. It was the first incident which alerted her to the presence of Chris whom had taken to stay at the side of the pool. He had been the first to save the original drowning class mate after which he had placed the boy on the side of the pool before doing his own laps and climbing back out and returning to his louging position, only after him giving her a wave however. Milly grinned and waved back, pausing briefly to watch the second student being saved by Volt and pulled away to the nurse’s office, before she climbed out of the pool on their teaching allowing them to play once they had finished their warm up.

Finding her way over to where Chris lay, she joined him without asking permission, flopping down beside him with a huge smirk.

“Nice job back there” Milly giggled as she tucked her legs under herself and looked at Chris. “You gonna sit of the pool all lesson? Is the kitty afraid of the water?” she was teasing of course, but she couldn’t help it. She knew he was a good swimmer, almost tied both volt and herself, but a little bit of fun wouldn’t do any harm. Besides she needed a little fun before detention which was gonna happen straight after class.

“Anyway, how you findin’ your new class? People to your liking?”

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old June 24th, 2013 (12:52 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson

Chris watched as Milly came over and sat down next to him, commenting on his actions earlier. "Saving someone from drowning was no big deal," he thought, but he'd take any compliments he could get. He smiled at Milly, still dazed from how she was dressed, and nodded, "Thanks, hun. I'm glad you had decided to stick around instead of run away from me." He kinda chuckled at his comment, turning into a slight laugh when she teased him about not being in the water.

"I can get in the water at anytime," he continued, "Mom got me used to the water at a very early age. I may be able to at least tie you and Volt's times." He took a look around at some of the other students, noticing that a few of them have wandered off for some reason. "I don't think I made a good impression this morning, though. Ah, well...maybe I can work on that later on." It was at this time that he looked dead in Milly's eyes and smiled. "You wanna just splash around or whatever? I'm feeling kinda bored."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 24th, 2013 (03:34 PM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly Kaiko

Milly shrugged as Chris commented on the other classmates, she couldn’t really comment herself. Most of her time had been spent with Volt and very rarely had she even bothered to approach of the others in the class. As this realisation hit her however, Milly felt herself sink down a little. So use to being the girl whom everyone knew, it was new experience to be an outsider to the class, though she reasoned it was down to her decisions. Sighing a little, Milly refocused in on what Chris was saying, almost missing the offer to swim completely, before she nodded and put on a mischievous grin.

“Bored?” She began, cocking her head to one side and wrinkling her nose at the boy next to her in a mockingly horrified manor. “Is my company not interesting enough for you?” Here Milly stood placing her hands on her hips and fixing Chris with a narrow eyed stare. “Very well, I’ll race ya and see if you really can keep up with me and Volt. Though I warn you” Milly waggled a finger at Chris. “I’m pretty good and don’t let Volt tell you he won. I only let him win.” Here her lips pulled back in a brilliant full grin before she turned and ran back towards the pool, not wanting to give her new opponent any chances. A cheap trick true, but it worked.

“Ready, steady go!” Milly called over her shoulder, as her feet reached the pool’s edge and she leapt gracefully back into the water, cutting into the rippling surface with only the smallest of splashes.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old June 25th, 2013 (10:04 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll was drawn from her thoughts by hearing Yorick's voice. “Hello, Cheryll. I would like to have a conversation with you, but I am busy at this moment. At the request of Frio, who is on his way here, I must speak with Oz who may know the whereabouts of a missing Lycan boy. If you wish to join us you should speak with him when he gets here.” before she could respond and tell him that it was not Oz in the graveyard he had walked away and out of earshot.

I guess I'll just head back to the pool she thought a little worried still, but she was sure that Yorick could take care of himself. Smelling smoke in the air she turned her head towards the forest seeing smoke come from it, and what looked like flames. I can't help but think that Gavin is behind that...so I won't tell, I'll wait to see if a teacher notices she thought with a determined nod. After all she didn't want to get her friend in trouble. She had also decided that next time she saw Allister she would tell him the truth, and hoped he would forgive her for lying.

To her luck she soon spotted Allister walking away from the pool. Running over to him Cheryll sighed. "I lied, it wasn't my sister. It was Janie who texted me. She pretty much dared me to go see what fell in the graveyard...I'm sorry for lying to you" she looked down at the ground as she finished her apology before adding softly. "also, I think Gavin set the forest on fire"
Old June 25th, 2013 (01:07 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson

Chris shook his head as Milly ran for the pool to get a head-start on their race. He smiled and walked to the end of the pool, leaping into the water as far as he could. He swam as fast as he could to try and catch up, but she was a fast swimmer. Chris had a bright idea and dove under the water. He could propel himself faster under the water than when he was on the surface of it. He saw her shapely form from the bottom of the pool and swam fiercely to the wall, quickly surfacing right next to her with a quick chuckle.

"You're all about speed," he laughed, "and yet you're scared enough of losing that you had to have a lead, huh?" He made a small kissy-face at her and started swimming back to the other end, knowing she'd catch up to him. He dove back underneath the surface to prevent her from splashing him to distract him.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old June 25th, 2013 (06:22 PM).
DLMuerte
Knight of Time

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Sorae

He watched Milly approach Chris, and he broke a little, feeling a bit neglected. Ignored? What was it? But he ignored it at first; probably didn't notice him, he reassured himself, but then he heard the word "hun." He leaned in on that word, his ears perking up quickly like a dog's. He... said... hun? Hun, as in honey? As in... Milly? He quickly became irritated, his expression fell flat as he eavesdropped without a word, until the race was mentioned. This was when he looked interested, piqued. He stood up without a word, and dived last, serving seemingly no purpose in the race that was in progress. In fact, Sorae simply doubted winning entirely; it seemed like the others were too far ahead were they very aware of his existence.

Then why did he dive in?

He noticed Chris had chosen the underwater as his choice of propulsion. Sorae, instead, preferred the above water approach; he swam quietly and potently, trying to attract and detract attention at the same time, as if he didn't know which one he wanted. He flipped underwater and hit the pool wall with his foot, surprised that Milly was still there. He put up two fingers, his index finger and his middle finger, at the same time, and moved them away from his head, as a greeting gesture, before continuing. At this point, his hair was even more drenched; what used to be spiky was now all down, reaching down to his collarbone at this point. It also seemed to take a lighter color because of whatever they put into this pool, if they put anything in it. It was now, more noticeably, blue. He then lunged towards the other side, in hopes of a win, although he knew the odds were playing against him. He grinned, a shark-like, toothy grin. Just how he liked it. He sped away towards the other side.

HOMESTUCK

Beta Kids Collab: Dave

rp corner lurker

activity levels: existent

now doing nanowrimo

Homestuck Fanclub

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links