Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 4th, 2013 (12:37 PM). Edited September 4th, 2013 by Lord Sephear.
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Nature: Relaxed
He was so lost in the wondrous sounds he issued from his flute Lerion was lost in the world he was inadvertently creating, he didn't react to the visitors at first, he was only knocked from the illusion when Sorae began to shift the camp around. He barely held in a gasp when he finally looked at the two newcomers. It's them! What are...oh great, things have been weird enough since I got here, now I'm having some sort of prophetic dreams?...Nah must have been a fluke He helped enlarge the fire pit wordlessly and then sat down a moment before thinking again. He noticed the girl spoke what sounded like some sort of broken, piecemeal language but the guy seemed to speak English well enough. Lerion's ears twitched as he looked at them. They smell sort of like me but different, that girl smells sweeter and that guy...for some reason his scent doesn't trigger a rivalry response in me like the male wolves I met back in the forest. Their disguises are perfect...no fair...I wonder if I can...

Lerion decided he better get some distance while he can, so he stood up and patted the spot he had been sitting moments before. "Yes please, make yourselves at home, especially since you brought food...in fact feel free to take my spot!" He managed to smile sincerely since he WAS happy they brought meat...meat that wasn't purple, poor Sorae, must suck to do all that work and then have your meal go gross on you. After making the invitation he sat on the opposite side of fire from where he had been before and inched another two feet further and looked at the ground a bit. He wasn't sure what to say but he shouldn't just start playing the flute again, it might seem like he was avoiding or ignoring them so he just sat...until a thought struck him.

He looked at the two again, this time directly and spoke to the guy and at first only him. "So what, if I may ask, is your name? I'm Lerion." Then he looked directly at the girl and sent his thoughts directly at her, including the pure feelings and abstract thoughts he had communicated with before he discovered humans, hoping that style of communication would transcend language barriers. So, who are you...I mean what is your name? I've never met another Lycan before...my name is Lerion. Pretty strange to see a beautiful girl and a surprisingly regal man wandering around the forest.
Old September 4th, 2013 (01:21 PM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly

Lying on the grass proved more boring than Milly had first expected, eyes fixed onto the small wisp of cloud as it crawled across the blue sky. Huffing, she tried to imagine a shape in the cotton wad but when all she came up with was a vague version of ditto, Milly gave up.

Her music offered little relief too as she absentmindedly flicked through her ipod, each track over listened too and with each beat the song simply faded into white noise. When her final effort to fight off boredom failed, making daisy chains had never been her forte, Milly grumpily rolled over onto her stomach, burying her head in her arms.

Mornings sucked. A niggling flicker of joy in acknowledging this fact burned in her mind as she recalled all the mornings she had slept through. Time well spent. Milly grinned as she pulled her head up and rested the tip of her chin on her forearms. It was then that she spied a shape moved slowly into the pool entrance and after not seeing another living soul since she had woken up, she was curious about who else would be up at such a stupid time.

Springing up from her position, she shouldered her bag and set off to the pool just to peak round the corner. Her pace only slowed when her head gave yet another horrid snap of pain. There was still blood oozing from the cut but thankfully the amount of blood seemed to have halved. When she arrived at the pool entrance Milly took care to peer round the door way, not wanting to walk in on anything she really didn’t want to see. After all, only strange people were up so early. But as this thought crossed her mind Milly reminded herself that she too was up and therefore equally weird by her own standards.

What she saw however, was nothing mentally scaring but it was surprising. Chris stood in the pool, walking slowing from one side of the pool to the next. His movements seemed slow and awkward but from this distance the colour seemed to have returned to his face, filling out his cheeks and lips.
Raising her eye brows a little, Milly forgot about her awkwardness and moved through the entrance to study Chris with a smile.
“What are you doing out here? Jail break from the nurse’s office or something?”

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old September 4th, 2013 (07:47 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris was concentrating solely on his walking and balance, both of which were getting easier to do. He felt more blood rushing through his arms and legs as he walked and got used to that feeling again. He started to walk faster, picking up his knees higher almost like a march. He soon tired of that and resumed normal walking. "No time for any fancy stuff...just gotta get back to normal," he thought as he kept going.

Suddenly, he heard an all-too-familiar voice coming from the pool's entrance, "What are you doing out here? Jail break from the nurse's office or something?"

Chris smiled immediately as he turned to see Milly staring at him with a smile on her face. It was good to hear her voice cutting the sounds of splashing and silence. It was then he stopped and stood In the pool. "What if I did? You gonna arrest me?" he said to her sarcastically. He chuckled for a moment for continuing, "I have to get used to being on my feet again, so I came here. Not only does it help strengthen my muscles by providing resistance, but its a whole lot softer to fall here than anywhere else...just in case." He continued to the opposite edge of the pool and stopped. He crossed his arms on the concrete ledge and placed his chin down for a moment to rest.

It was then that he saw Milly's gash on her forehead. "How's your head? Is it still giving you problems?" he asked, glad to have another topic to talk about. His mind still thought back to what he said before blacking out, but hoped that she was still at least thinking about it.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 4th, 2013 (09:48 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - The Dream That Haunts Me

Everything around me is dark. I see no light anywhere around me, & yet I can see myself clearly. In front of me, their were many Solo's with that expressionless look on each of them. They all suddenly burned in black fire & vanish, save one in facing me. He comes charging at me, & I somehow block & counter him. He vanishes in the darkness too, & everything was quiet. Then, which scares me, I hear something stabbed, & I can feel blood splatter on me.

"Ahh!!" I spring up on my bed exhausted. It was just a dream. Thank goodness. I check if my heart is still where it should be with my...well, I only have one free hand. That dream... I...I don't... I look at Nammi is is sleeping beside my face. I just smile, but I also blush. Regardless, I grip her hand since she was holding my hand.

What was that dream? I don't like it. I only remember Solo in the dream, & something...something... "I just don't remember much..." I spoke my mind a little. "What..." This is troubling me, troubling me so much that I'm not bashful around Nami right now. Is it best I let her sleep? My worriness gets the better of me. Next time I'll leave it be. "Nami? Wake up." I nudge her a bit, trying to wake her. I already notice she's in her real form. I suppose I've gotten used to it. She must've joined in the graveyard battle too. She is a Yokai after all. Maybe she knows what happened after I blacked out, 'cause I don't remember squat.

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old September 5th, 2013 (03:57 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("They really are great... Perhaps I've been taking them for granted as of late... They pay attention to me, unlike others of my clan...") Yami spoke and made Luna quite suprised. Prince's weren't normally neglected. ("I can speak for us, they won't understand our language.") Yami patted her shoulder and turned to the two strangers. He started to speak a language that Luna had never heard of. It did remind her of the Wratherian Vampire language but it sounded entirely different. Whatever Yami said, it seemed like the strangers didn't mind having them. The one that smelled a bit like them shoved aside and sat on the other side of the campfire, making place for them it seemed.

Luna sat down and got more and more confused as they seemed to be having a conversation. She felt uneasy at this moment and looked at everyone's faces. One of the strangers said something difficult to them and gestured to some beautiful teacups. Luna thought that he meant that they should drink some and picked up a teacup. She sniffed at the colored water that was in it and soon found out that it was tea. She took a sip and was rather suprised by how good it tasted. ("Wow... this is great...") Luna mumbled and took another sip. After feeling relaxed from drinking the tea, she turned to Yami with a questionating face. ("What are they saying? Their language confuses me a lot...") Luna asked him.

She soon felt like someone was trying to infiltrate her mind and looked around her, only to find out that it was the boy with the wolf ears. He said something but Luna was, once again, unable to understand it. She stared at him with a questionating face and thought that he might be asking her name. ("Yami, can you translate me?") Luna asked him and turned back to the boy who seemed to be calling himself "Lerion". ("My name is Luna, I don't have a last name. I am a Lycan." Luna spoke with a soft voice and a smile across her lips.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 4: The spy of Fairytale.
Infirmary

Nami woke up once again when Takumi nudged her. She slowly opened her crimson eyes and glanced in Takumi's direction. She felt that the hand she had been holding had gripped hers. It was Takumi's hand ofcourse and made her blush a little. "Good morning, Takumi-kun..." Nami said with a sleepy but nice voice. She brushed her silver hair out of her face and saw a rather concerned expression on his face. She didn't sit up because the pain in her legs hadn't fully gone away. Instead she just laid there while she kept holding onto his hand.

"Are you alright? You seem like you just got an awful nightmare..." Nami moved a little so that she could reach out her other hand towards him and place it gently on his cheek. "... You seem exhausted..." Nami said quietly. Ofcourse he would feel exhausted, they almost died in a fight against Solo because he was wearing some over-powered collar. Actually... Takumi did die but Nami was just on time when she injected her blood in him. She saved his life but was afraid to tell him. She knew she couldn't keep it a secret and would tell him if he asked for it.

"You're also pale and..." Nami slowly moved her hand towards his forehead and felt unnatural warmth. The warmth wasn't that unnatural actually but it did feel like that he had a fever. "you're warm..." Nami removed her hand and gently placed it on her belly. She had a soft blush across her cheeks as she stared at him. "Please tell me what the nightmare was about..." Nami asked him. "And don't lie..." She warned him but gave him a warm smile in attempt to make him feel better.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 5th, 2013 (08:34 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

Nature: Calm
YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part V:

"Another World"

"So you want to cook it? Considering you probably got it from the woods... I hope this is safer to eat than what I caught before. Don't worry about intruding though; I don't mind more company, although I'm..." He paused for multiple seconds. "Take a seat. I have tea. The fire's a bit small for that, though... Here. Place the... creature, here. And take some tea! It's already hot. Teacups from Japan... a country in the human world. My dad got them on his travels."

The other boy, the one with a similar animalistic scent, spoke up. "Yes please, make yourselves at home, especially since you brought food...in fact feel free to take my spot! So what, if I may ask, is your name? I'm Lerion."

Luna tensed slightly, notably at the same time Yami himself did, because something in the air felt very unnatural for a few moments. ("Wow... this is great... What are they saying? Their language confuses me a lot... Yami, can you translate for me? My name is Luna, I don't have a last name. I am a Lycan.")

After placing the beast over the fire, Yami seated himself beside Luna, his knees folded below him with his hands resting over his thighs. He nodded in response to Luna, and drank his tea slowly, while it was still hot. "She says her name is Luna, and she is a Lycan like myself." He turned to Luna. ("We can cook and eat the creature, and we'll be sharing it with them. The boy says these cups are from some place called Japan.") He turned to the other two, mainly Lerion, the one who asked him who he was. "I am Yami Gin, fifth of the Gin Kingdom." He paused, though part of him figured that the title may not be used in that way with this world. "Gin means Silver, which was what our first ancestor was named when he discovered the material for the first time ever in our world."

"As for the title," he continued, "for the royalty in our clans, each is named by a number to determine their position. The ruler is first, his mate is second, the eldest son is third, the eldest daughter is fourth, and other children of the first and second are named from there onward by age, from oldest to youngest. If the third finds his lifemate, then he and she become the new first and second once the original first is dead. The second, if she outlives the first, remains in royalty but not in power, named an elder. If the third dies before he replaces the first, then the fourth gets the position as the second when the first dies once she finds a lifemate. If the third or fourth haven't found lifemates by the time they are needed to replace the first or second, they have three moon phases to find one. If not, the position moves to the fifth, then the sixth, then the seventh, and so on."

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 5th, 2013 (01:45 PM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Milly - Pool
“I would have made a run for it too. So I won’t tell, your secret is safe with me.” Milly grinned and shrugged, moving over to one of the side benches and sitting down. When Chris mentioned her head, she instinctively reached up and touched the wound before smiling shyly.

“Only a little, but it’s nothing to worry about. I didn’t want to bug the nurse so early in the morning is all.” She finished with a shrug as she inspected her fingers for blood and when satisfied she refocused on Chris as he rested at the edge of the pool.

“What happened yesterday?” Milly began, “I mean with the mermaid. One point you and Volt were in the pool and the next you were both gone. I tried to follow but kinda slipped and knocked myself out.” Milly laughed at this, eyeing the offending tiles where she had fallen with a resentful glance and trying to ignore how pathetic that sentence had sounded. Both Chris and Volt had fought like heroes, gaining injuries and everything and here was Milly with a bump on the head from a slipping on a wet tile.

“You sure you ok by the way? I figured we wouldn’t be seeing you out and about for at least a couple of days. You were in a pretty bad state.” When she said this, she tried to keep her voice light, the clear image of Chris’ pale face reappeared in her memories. It was a sight she hoped she wouldn’t have to see again. “Kinda like you had just lost a bad cat fight or something. The offer on the ball of string is still open by the way.” Milly added this with a smirk as she shifted in her seat. “Catnip too, though I think that’s harder to come by.”

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old September 5th, 2013 (09:17 PM).
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

"Hmm." Lerion thought to himself for a moment. "Well it's nice to meet both of you...I must say you do have a bit of a regal grace to you, but if you hadn't told me I'd have just attributed it to being a Lycan, it seems we all have at least a wolf's grace. You know...I'm kind of surprised you're not telling us Luna is also of royal blood with her looks and that hair...although I suppose beauty does not imply royalty and vice-versa." He said this matter-of-factly with no hint of flirtation or pandering. "So there's an entire kingdom of Lycans eh?" His expression was thoughtful a few moments. Out of nowhere Lerion chuckled a bit and the grimness was finally banished from his face by a relaxed smile. "Well I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, I only showed up a few hours before everyone settled in for the night yesterday, but if yesterday was any indication there's no way NOT to fit in here."

Finally unstiffened from seeing people he had dreamed of, music began flowing through Lerion's mind again and he could not resist the urge to pick up the flute and make it reality. Only a few short seconds after the put the instrument to his lips it created a tune that seemed to flit from one note to the next whimsically, it brought to one's mind fields of flowers, things like skipping an running through fields. Perfectly on queue as if the instrument had limited command over the elements, a gentle breeze made it's way over to them and danced across their hair and on their noses bringing with it the scent of flowers. Somehow the music's influence was exciting, stimulating, yet soothing and relaxing at the same time.

After a short 2 minutes of playing Lerion stopped and leaned back on the forest floor and let out a contented sigh at the feeling of all his muscles loosening. He merely thought the feelings of his music were his satisfaction at playing and feeling it, he had no inkling that the flute could share those very same feelings with others, he thought the sights and smells the flute brought on were only in his own mind.

"Ah...it may be my only possession but this flute...I almost feel I need nothing else...I can't wait for that meat to cook, it will be so satisfying after playing."
Old September 6th, 2013 (05:42 AM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson - Pool

Chris thought back to the fight, though some details were blurry. "Her name was Divine, I think. She was asking to see the teacher dressed in weird-looking clothes. Someone made the mention that her clothes made her into a member of Fairytale. Divine tried to scare me off with water, but I fought back. It was then that Lerion said to her that he didn't want to see her. That's when she went berserk."

As he continued, Chris kinda looked down to the ground, "She was lucky enough to hide behind a dang shield as she fought. I couldn't lay a finger on her. And you saw what she did to me as a result..." He could feel anger rising up in him, not about the fight but at his performance in the fight. "If it wasn't for that, the fight would've been more fair...and I would've lasted much longer than I did."

Chris shook his head, trying to get his thoughts back on track. "Anyways, it turns out that the mermaid and the teacher are in a relationship. All of a sudden, he appears and she calms down. It turns out that she wasn't a TRUE member of Fairytale...she was spying on them from the inside! So the fight was all for nothing. I got hurt and lost a lot of blood for nothing..." Chris shook his head again and ducked down under the water for a minute to cool off before coming back up.

"Anyways, if I take it easy for the next day or two, I should be ok."

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old September 6th, 2013 (09:08 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Takumi Makkusu - She Can Still Be Scary

Maybe it was just a stupid dream. Stupid, stupid dream, yet Solo is truly dead. I don't know how he died, but... I can hear Nami waking up. "Morning sleepyhead," I greet Nami with a smile. She gets concerned about my self-being, checking my forehead. Perhaps I am a little warm, from sleeping in bed all night I guess. Maybe it was that dream that has me stressed.

Nami thought I had a nightmare. She was right. Now she wants to know what kind of dream I had. She must be crazy! "Hee..." I chuckle. Guess I can't get past anything through her. "Well, I had a dream where I was fighting Solo. Everything went black, & I felt blood. That's all I remember, it went by so fast." I barely remember the nightmare. Was it a nightmare? I don't know...

"So what happened at the graveyard after I blacked out?" I ask all worried. "How did Solo die?" It's all so confusing. Not even Nami's stare is making me bashful about her, sort of. My main concern is the graveyard. Hopefully Nami will tell me the whole story.

~Dia+PS~
Old September 8th, 2013 (07:20 AM).
DLMuerte
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Sorae

Hmmm... By the sounds of it, these people weren't from the Youkai world, as he had thought. The system seemed different from the one described to him; nevertheless, he stayed silent as Lerion began to go on about Luna. He was actually a bit shocked at this one; although Lerion had his phobia, or so he was sure he did, he seemed to be much more relaxed conversing with them than he normally would. Maybe the flute had to do with it... this was quite interesting. And then moving to these people that had just arrived, one seemed to be able to speak English. Only one. The other one, as he had already realized, spoke a different language entirely.

Dumbly, after Lerion said something about anyone being able to fit in, Sorae mumbled his thoughts out loud, as if narrating to other people. "You can stay at my place if you want. The room's labeled Sorae Kakori Jenai, which is my name, and I don't share it with anyone so far..." Noticing what he said afterward, he retained his expression and didn't regret the offer.

Lerion then began to play again, and the melody made Sorae a bit more lively; beginning to imagine things again, letting his mind trail away. Jeez... that flute is nearly hypnotic... Sorae snapped out of it once it was finished. "Ah...it may be my only possession but this flute...I almost feel I need nothing else...I can't wait for that meat to cook, it will be so satisfying after playing."

"Speaking of which, it's finished." You chime in happily, beginning to split the creature into portions for each person. "Seems edible, and delicious." You serve each one their respective food, grin and say "Dig in," then happily eat yours. While you eat, you decide to speak to Yami. "Where exactly are you from? This is the Youkai realm, and I used to live in the Human realm. You said you're not from around here, so maybe that means another realm? I'm not even sure if there are others. Just curious."

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old September 9th, 2013 (07:37 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu watched as this mad student started to yell at him and went completely from the rails. After a while he started to calm down and explained him about the necklace that he stole from Saolo's corpse. Solo's bag apparently wouldn't open without it. Sagishi gave him a pack of paper that seemingly was supposed to be given to him. Ryuu immediately went back to his chair and glanced at it full of curiosity. "Thanks Sagishi." He said as he almost forgot to thank him and rushed to the first page. "These are... discriptions of Fairytale's plans?!" Ryuu shouted. This meant that Solo only joined Fairytale to spy on them. Ryuu felt kind of bad for judging him like that earlier.

Ryuu kind of had an idea what happened on the graveyard then. Solo was probably being controlled by the collar that they found earlier and Nami, Takumi, Frio and Elise tried to stop him. At the end something went totally out of hand, atleast, that's what he thought. "Thank you Sagishi, I really had need for this. Sit down and feel free to eat more pancakes." Ryuu said. Sagishi gave him something important so that should be rewarded.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna was completely confused about the conversation again but was happy that Yami explained some of it. ("We can cook and eat the creature, and we'll be sharing it with them. The boy says these cups are from some place called Japan.") he answered. Japan? What was Japan...? Could you eat it...? Luna glanced at her cup of tea and found it rather beautiful. Japan must be a beautiful place if they sold things like this. Luna watched the moment unfold as she didn't understand what they said again.

"(Yami...? I understand little to nothing what they are saying...)" Luna mentioned but was afraid that he would get annoyed if she kept asking him to translate. "(Do you mind translating for me...?)" She asked for the future. Until she had something fimilair to Yami's necklace, she wasn't going to be able to converse with with. Once they boy that seemingly was called Sorea started to get some of the meat, Luna got some herself and gently stuffed it in her mouth. She was well-mannered and was seen in her actions. "(This is delicious! Taste it Yami!") Luna said excited.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Infirmary

"Well, I had a dream where I was fighting Solo. Everything went black, & I felt blood. That's all I remember, it went by so fast." Takumi answered her with a chuckle. This was nothing to chuckle about actually and Nami showed this with the worried expression on her face. He didn't seem to get shy when Nami rested her hands on his cheeks... did this mean that he didn't like her after all? He mentioned that he liked a girl... Who could it be? Nami wanted to see who she lost his heart to.

Takumi started to ask the questions which Nami tried to avoid. She kept quiet and turned her face away from him. She was too embaressed to look at him right in the face because she liked him but she also was afraid how he would reply if Nami explained him what had happened. "You... You fought Solo after you died... You got knocked out after a while and Elise started to go wild because Frio was down too..." Nami said quietly and paused. "Elise seemed to be in a sort of trance and was about to burn down the school... Solo saved all of us by knocking her out but ended up being burned to dead..." Nami closed her eyes and had a painful expression. It wasn't nice to remember someone's dead like this. She actually remembered two... Solo's AND Takumi's.

"I-I'm sorry, Takumi-kun..." Nami said and paused again, trying to stop her eyes from tearing up. "You died trying to save me... You took the blast... You died..." Nami couldn't help one tear from escaping her beautiful chocolate brown eyes. "... I injected my blood in you afterwarts and brought you back to life..." Nami said carefully and awaited the yelling that she was expecting from him.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old September 10th, 2013 (04:31 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VI:

"Another World"

"Hmm. Well it's nice to meet both of you... I must say you do have a bit of a regal grace to you, but if you hadn't told me I'd have just attributed it to being a Lycan, it seems we all have at least a wolf's grace. You know... I'm kind of surprised you're not telling us Luna is also of royal blood with her looks and that hair... Although I suppose beauty does not imply royalty and vice-versa. So there's an entire kingdom of Lycans eh? Well I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here, I only showed up a few hours before everyone settled in for the night yesterday, but if yesterday was any indication there's no way NOT to fit in here."

"Believe it or not, I'm the least 'regal' of my family. I suppose that tells you something." Yami drank his tea while it was still warm and placed the empty cup on the ground in front of him, so gently that it didn't make a sound. "There are many kingdoms of us... But for every kingdom there are a dozen roamer packs. She told me that she was from a pack, rather than a kingdom. We have no prior knowledge of one another before this morning. Normally the roamers and settlers are very uneasy with one another, but seeing as we're in a similar situation, there would be no point in initiating conflict." He paused for a moment or two. "We don't want to fit in, though. If anything, we'd like to return to our homeland, but that might not be an available option to us for a while."

The boy then played his instrument, and something about the tune was very unsettling to him. It reminded him of the Sirens, whose songs would invade the mind through the ears that heard them, hypnotizing them into seeing, feeling, and doing anything. He had trained himself to resist this, so to him it felt like a song, with an eerie, unnatural feeling. Afterward, the other kid spoke up. "You can stay at my place if you want. The room's labeled Sorae Kakori Jenai, which is my name, and I don't share it with anyone so far..."

"The forest is fine for us... Preferable, in fact. Perhaps this is closer to home to us than any buildings or rooms created here."

The boy said that the food was done, then spoke to him directly, "Where exactly are you from? This is the Youkai realm, and I used to live in the Human realm. You said you're not from around here, so maybe that means another realm? I'm not even sure if there are others. Just curious."

"Perhaps our world doesn't exist in this world... From what I understand, someone created a portal between our worlds, and it closed shortly after we wound up here." Yami felt as though Luna was about to speak, and turned to her moments before she had.

"(Yami...? I understand little to nothing what they are saying... Do you mind translating for me...?)" After taking a bit of the meat, she exclaimed, "(This is delicious! Taste it Yami!)"

Yami had begun undoing the necklace slowly as he replied, "(Basically, they're asking about our world. The one who has these cups, Sorae, offered for us to stay in his room. I figured I'd be better off in the forest, but you may if the idea interests you.)" Yami took off the necklace and handed it to her. "(Here, this should make things easier.)"

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old September 12th, 2013 (10:03 PM).
gimmepie
The Lightning Rod of Hate
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild

Allister Curtis

Allister grinned across the table at Cheryll, he couldn't help but be thrilled that she liked his gift (and as an added bonus it really did go well with the bracelets around her arm). As the two continued to sit and eat breakfast together she showed him the book she had with her stating she had never read much fiction and wanting to know if he thought she'd like it.
"Actually I have read that one, I quite like the classics. I think you'll quite enjoy it. It has an amazing storyline and some fantastic characters... although as a warning it is also, well quite frankly it is trippy as hell." Allister laughed, he couldn't remember the last time he had felt this comfortable with someone and he had momentarily been able to put all the craziness with Gavin and with fairytale out of his mind.

After a while though it became apparent that it was time to head to class.
Still going to classes despite all this... he better have something important to say.
Allister got up and said to Cheryll
"Well, happy birthday again. I'll see you in class" before he departed the cafeteria and headed through the school to class 3C.

Allister said nothing upon his arrival at the class, he did however take note of two unfamiliar faces a boy with black hair who looked be a similar age to Allister himself and had a distinctly "magey" air about him and a young woman who stood at his teachers side.
A new student... and an assistant or something? Okay then... Curious to see what was going on Allister sat in his usual place in the back corner of the room to watch how things played out.
Old September 12th, 2013 (10:48 PM). Edited September 16th, 2013 by Lord Sephear.
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Lerion pondered Yami's words. "I'm not really sure what you'd call me, my parents forsook society in favor of living as regular wolves, albeit extremely large wolves. I didn't know I was anything other than a wolf for quite a while, I guess there was a reason I didn't fit in with the rest of my pack. We weren't really roamer's or part of a kingdom, we just had a forest nothing like anything else I've ever seen for territory. I have no idea where it is either, only one human ever went there, I feel it must have been unknown to humanity on the whole...or something not quite the same as the rest of the human world, if it's a part of it at all."

He couldn't help being a bit happy to meet other Lycans, they were quite different from him yet had more in common than really anyone else he had met. "I must admit I too am more comfortable sleeping out here...being back in a forest makes me feel more at peace...more in control...Wait a minute..." He looked down at the ground and furrowed his brow than turned to Sorae. "Sorae...when does class usually start? The sun's getting higher and I don't want to be late my first day."
Old September 13th, 2013 (09:06 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Takumi Makkusu - The Big Secret

Nami starts explaining the events that took place in the graveyard. I died when I protected Nami. If that happened, why am I still alive? Did I have good defense? Nami tells me more. Elise unleashed fire against Solo. Sounds like a phoenix. Glad I didn't see that, or I would've been terrified...

How did I even fight Solo after I died? Nami gives the big secret to me, which shocks me. She brought me back to life with her blood. So I got my neck bitten again, but this time her blood was injected into me?

Doesn't that go beyond a kiss?

ShinyDiamond: Let's move on...

Wait...! She's a vampire, so I have... "So you're saying," I begin hesitantly as I look down at my hands with disbelief, "that I now have vampire blood in me?" I fought Solo. "Wait, what does that mean..." This is really too much. I have a fear of monsters, & now I have the blood of one.

~Dia+PS~
Old September 14th, 2013 (08:45 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna took the amulet that Yami was helding out to her. "(U-Uhm... tell me when you want it back.)" Luna said before she gently placed it around her neck. The first thing she heard was Lerion speaking again but this time she could actually understand it. "I'm not really sure what you'd call me, my parents forsook society in favor of living as regular wolves, albeit extremely large wolves. I didn't know I was anything other than a wolf for quite a while, I guess there was a reason I didn't fit in with the rest of my pack. We weren't really roamer's or part of a kingdom, we just had a forest nothing like anything else I've ever seen for territory. I have no idea where it is either, only one human ever went there, I feel it must have been unknown to humanity on the whole...or something not quite the same as the rest of the human world, if it's a part of it at all."

Luna thought for a moment. In her realm this would mean that he was a roamer as well. "I must admit I too am more comfortable sleeping out here...being back in a forest makes me feel more at piece...more in control...Wait a minute... Sorae...when does class usually start? The sun's getting higher and I don't want to be late my first day." Lerion finally finished speaking.

"U-Uhm hello." Luna suddenly said in understandable english. "Wow... this is weird..." She then whispered before saying the next words. "I have no idea what was said since the beginning from the conversation so... what are you guys going to come late for if I may ask?" Luna asked with a gentle and sweet voice.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 15th, 2013 (01:52 PM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely

Cheryll Renee Moreau

"Actually I have read that one, I quite like the classics. I think you'll quite enjoy it. It has an amazing storyline and some fantastic characters... although as a warning it is also, well quite frankly it is trippy as hell." Allister grinned at her and Cheryll smiled back. "Well, happy birthday again. I'll see you in class" Allister stood up and left for class.

I should probably get to class too wouldn't be good to be late on my birthday she thought standing up and grabbing her book before leaving towards class. As she was walking she couldn't help but feel like someone was following her. Looking down she noticed the necklace that Allister had given her was glowing slightly. why is it... she thought turning her head. Sure enough there was Janie smirking at her. "Well well, seems like the little cry-baby has some new things. I'll be taking those" Janie smirked more taking a step towards Cheryll.

"l-leave me a-alone please" Cheryll stuttered out as Janie reached for her. But to her and the bullies surprise something stopped Janie from touching her. Allister's gift that he gave me Cheryll thought looking at Janie. She decided not to say a word since Janie seemed shocked so instead Cheryll just quickly walked away. Once she entered the classroom she spotted Allister and walked over to him. "the necklace you gave me...it warned me that Janie was following me."

Old September 16th, 2013 (09:46 AM).
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 3: The spy of Fairytale.
Classroom 13

"So you're saying," Takumi spoke a bit unbelieving and maybe a bit fearful as well. He hastily took the hand that Nami was holding back and stared at it. "that I now have vampire blood in me?" Takumi finished. Nami stared at him and sat up despite the pain in her legs and back. Takumi opened his mouth once more and seemed to be about to speak. "Wait, what does that mean..." Nami saw the fear in Takumi's eyes. He was obviously not happy that he had Nami's blood inside him, Vampire's blood. Nami only realized now that Takumi thought of Nami as a monster.

Nami felt her eyes getting watery. There was indeed no way that Takumi would ever like Nami if she was one of these monsters that he feared so much. Nami clenched her fists on the bed and closed her eyes while keeping her head down. Why was fate being so cruel? Why had she to be born as a Vampire? Why couldn't she be born as a human? Why couldn't she be like the girl that Takumi liked so much...?

These questions kept infiltrating Nami's mind. They made her even more upset and in the end she bursted out in tears. She slowly changed back into her human disguise but didn't look back at Takumi. Her tears were gently falling on the sheets as she opened her mouth a little bit to say the next words. "If I'm just a monster to you... then I don't see why we are still friends..." Nami stood up and ran away. "Nami? You can't leave just yet! You need your daily dosis of bloo-" Nami could hear the nurse shout behind her but closed the door with a loud slam.

"Blood? I will never drink it again! I don't want to be a damned Vampire!" Nami cried as she ran through the hallways. She stopped by the window on the other side of the school and took her time to catch some breath. She tried to dry her tears but they kept coming. "I don't want blood anymore... I don't need it... I don't want to be a monster..." Nami looked outside the window and glanced in her own mirror image. She dried her tears after a while and made her way towards classroom 13.

Along her way she kept thinking of how she didn't want to see Takumi again. She felt light in her head, perhaps a bit dizzy. She remembered that the last time she had some blood was yesterday in the morning and she shouldn't forget that she lost some blood when she saved Takumi's life. She saved Takumi's life... she wasn't thanked for it, she was hated for it. Nami entered the classroom and sat on her seat by the window, not eyeing anyone and just staring outside.

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu watched as a few students entered the room. First Allistar and then Cheryl. "Happy birthday Cheryl." Ryuu congratulated her before putting the script away that was given to him by Sagishi. Ryuu wondered what was taking Divine so long to make breakfast. There were only 12/14 students in this classroom. If she was making pancakes then she should've been back already.

Ryuu glanced at the clock but soon found out that watching the seconds go by only made this minutes seem longer. Ryuu heard the door being opened and immediately looked in it's direction, hoping that it was Divine. His hopes were crushing when it was just Nami. She didn't seem to happy and she immediately sat down on her seat by the window. She didn't look at anyone, didn't greet anyone... she just sat down. "Hmm..." Ryuu started to wonder if something happened between her and Takumi but found it a waste of time to think about the love lifes of his students.

He heard the door open again and finally saw the face of his beloved. She had a car full of food with her and thought of the tastes of every student. It contained raw meat, blood bags, pancakes and even fish. "Wow... impressive." Ryuu said as he reached his hands out to one of the pancakes but got them slapped away. "ah-ah! Those are for the students." Divine said with a playful smile.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Old September 16th, 2013 (02:14 PM).
DLMuerte
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Sorae

A young man, wearing a red headband and- Okay, really? After denying his offer, Sorae simply says, "alright," listens to his answer to his previous question, and then begins to eat... but he snaps out of his fixation on eating the fresh food as soon as he hears the word "late." ...Where have I heard that before? Oh yeah... dammit, I gotta roll. "Today's class starts at eight, and if we don't get a move on we might be late!"

He brushes off his pants and thrusts a piece of jerky in his mouth, chewing it and swallowing it quickly. "Since it seems you don't know yet, you're on the campus of an Academy known as Youkai Academy, specifically made for Youkai." He leaves out the rumor about a human he had heard about somewhere in the halls, while picking up all of his stuff and dm. "It's so that Youkai can learn to coexist with humans... or something... you know what, I don't even know anymore!" He says quickly, laughing.

"The rest of the meat is yours to keep, unless you want to share. You can keep the tea left in the pot, and it should still be warm. It'd be nice if you could drop the teacups- and other stuff I can't get right now- by my room, which is the one labeled Sorae, like I said..." He closes the duffel bag, simultaneously slinging it over his shoulder. "...I gotta go now. I'm going to take a guess and say, if you want to get back to this realm that you're from..." He nods towards the Academy. "You go talk about it over there. There's a library as well, if you need to read. In fact, I can bring you some books. I'll grab everything I can find about realms and such." Finally, he turns to face his destination and waves, looking back at them. "I hope you guys are good out here. My offer still stands though, if you're not content with the forest as you... hoped you were." With this, he begins to jog. "C'mon Lerion, we got no time to lose!"

And with this, a full out sprint leads Sorae to nearly slide into seat in 3C. Sorae ponders whether he should tell Ryuu about the people he had seen in the forest, but he keeps to himself. Instead, he decides to ask a different question, which will perhaps help him with understanding the situation of Luna and Yami.

"Sensei, are there more realms besides the Human Realm and the Youkai Realm? And how would they interact with each other?"

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old September 17th, 2013 (03:04 AM).
Dusk
A Glitch in the System

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part VII:

"Another World"

Yami looked to Luna as the others left, then gave the clearing a bit of examination. ("There's not a whole lot to do here...") He looked back to her. ("What do you do to keep yourself entertained?") He paused though continued to speak. ("I suppose I could practice my blade-handling, I can't let my technique rust into flawed fighting...") He reached into the kimono opening over his chest and pull out a dagger-- no, two daggers. He held them both in one hand as he took a few large bites of the meat, swallowing them relatively easily. ("Alright...") He stood and moved over to an open area of the clearing, and looked down at his own shadow. It was hard to distinguish from the shadows of the trees, but once he found it he focused his attention on it. Slowly, it rose from the ground, rising and reshaping until it looked exactly like Yami-- only pitch black. He twirled the knives around in each hand, then formed a half-crouched stance, his arms locking into place and, in turn, the knives as well.

Old September 17th, 2013 (12:00 PM).
Lord Sephear
Hello Ladies!

Not really feeling he had anything constructive to say Lerion went back to quiet observation for a few moments and noticed Luna was now wearing the amulet Yami had earlier. Before he could ask about it she finally spoke and he found that he understood her...she had a very soft, beautiful voice and he found himself wondering what she would sound like if she sang. He was about to answer her question but Sorae beat him to the punch and tossed out a few requests about cleanup a mile-a-minute before dashing off towards the main building of the academy.

Lerion stood up and shouted. "Hold on Sorae wait for me! I-uhm..." He looked back and forth between Sorae's quickly disappearing back and the two other Lycans, he was torn. On the one hand he really didn't want to start his school year by being late, especially after all the crazy business yesterday, but on the other hand, Luna had just started actually speaking to them and he wanted to learn more about her and Yami...but ultimately they would probably still be there at least a while longer and he'd only have one chance to make it to his first homeroom. He bowed, made clumsy by his haste and started to make his way towards the main building as well. "It was nice meeting the two of you, you should come to class too, it would probably be the best way to learn a bit more about your current circumstances, and if you ever catch my scent feel free to talk to me, I've never met other Lycans before, see you later!" And with that he made for the class as fast as his long powerful legs would carry him.

The new students rushing would prove to not count for all that much when he made it inside the main building and realized he didn't know where exactly class 3-C was and had to pick his way down the halls in order until he got his bearings. When he finally made it to the classroom Lerion took in the sight of his fellow students and couldn't help smiling, this was quite the group of unique new people for him to learn about. Sorae had just asked a question he hadn't really heard as he walked in, then there was a boy and a girl sitting near each other all smiles...must be a good day or something. Then there was an impressive looking girl staring out the window...from here he couldn't tell if she was bored or depressed but he thought he felt sadness radiating from her, he resisted the urge to ask about it and made his way over to the mermaid woman from yesterday. Lerion's ears folded back in shame and he almost made to sit down but he had to make things right. "Hello er, Divine was it? I'm sorry I made you angrier yesterday, I was missing quite a bit more context than I realized, and I'm sorry I attacked you, my adopted family taught me better than that."

With his apology finished Lerion quickly chose an empty seat in the back of the room and sat; a second scan of the room revealed neither Chris nor Milly had shown up yet. Dealing with whatever I seemed to be a buffer for yesterday? Whatever...I'm sure they'll make it, I just hope Higoroshi doesn't call me up to the front to introduce myself, I hated having to do it at my last school.
Old September 18th, 2013 (10:31 AM).
machomuu
Community Supporter

Terra Ignis - Infirmary

Terra looked down at a book in his hand, and then up again. The book was Gavin's, it was his planner. Terra had few qualms with taking it with him, as Kion Gavin seemed to have disappeared without a trace. Classroom 3C...this seems to be the place, he thought. This was his first time going to a school classroom. And his first time committing identity theft. Then again, the way he saw it, he was denied of his own identity. Besides, he wasn't actually going to call himself Gavin, they were. He opened the door almost cautiously. It was to be expected. After all, not only was it his first day at school, but he'd also opposed some of the same students he would be attending class with the previous day. And he went psycho not long after.

When he opened the door, things were not as he'd expected. There was Divine, who was serving food to the students. The kid that he'd fought just briefly was apologizing to her. He scanned the room for Cheryll and walked over to her with one hand shoved in his pocket and another firmly on his head. He was nervous, and since he'd already made her cry twice, he didn't really know if he was doing the right thing by talking to her at all. "Um..." He started, looking in another direction. "Happy Birthday..." He pulled a small box out of his pocket. "I haven't known you very long...actually, I've only known you for a day...then again, I've only known myself for a day." Terra laughed awkwardly, again looking in another direction. He took a few deep breaths, thinking he was making them both uncomfortable, and looked at her directly. "It's a digital watch. I don't know too much about Gavin, but I want you to make him pay you back for all the time you spend worrying about him."

Promptly afterward, he walked up toward Divine. He wasn't really sure how he delivered that speech, or if he didn't just make things worse by saying them. Regardless, it was Cheryll's birthday, and he felt that he needed to do something about it. He was just hopeful that he overheard them correctly the other day and didn't get the date wrong. Once he'd reached Divine, he said, "I'm sorry for almost killing you the other day..." He was straight and to the point on the matter. "After all, I said I'd protect you and...I guess that backfired. Anyway, I owe you now. If there's anything you need, just ask. Your word is my command." He then turned his attention to Ryuu. "Sir, I-" He stopped, caught by a sensation reminiscent of being punched in the stomach. He decided to ignore it for the time being. "...I'm not actually sure how things work around here. Are the seats assigned? What class is this? And..." Terra sniffed audibly a few times, "...do we always eat food in class?"
Old September 18th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Takumi Makkusu - Realism

"If I'm just a monster to you... then I don't see why we are still friends..." W-why would she say that?

"Nami!" I called for her as she ran off, but she didn't come back. I heard her slam the door shut.

The next thing I hear surprises me. "Blood? I will never drink it again! I don't want to be a damned Vampire!" I look at my hands & check my face, wondering if I look any different. No, I feel the same. If I have vampire blood in me, does that make me...? Nami must think I hate her for it.

I feel the same. Was it a one time thing though? I have Nami's blood in my veins, so I must have vampire powers or something. The thought of being a vampire scares me. I've faced monsters recently, fought Solo, dealt with Oz. I realize there's only one reason why I keep pushing through the nightmare. Nami is at the end of the dream, waiting for me. I do this for her. My fear of Yokai, now that I think about it, has been decaying. Not all of them seem so bad. Only the ones that pose a serious threat. Nami has helped me through it so far.

I didn't ask to be a vampire. I was only surprised because of what power I might have. Sure, it's scary, but maybe...maybe I can use my power for good. I feel like I could fit in with everyone in this academy, not like some outcast. "Nami..."

I've been concerned about Solo, Kakusu, Nami, just about anyone I met. I really feel like I'm fitting in. Nami ran away, I might know why. I have to talk to her. I ask the nurse if I could go to my class. She says I can, but she has to clean my bandages first. I hope she hurries up.

Once she was done, I was free to head to class. I arrive in class & see Nami near the window. I wave at her slightly & take a seat up front, seeing as class is already starting. I really need to talk to Nami soon.

~Dia+PS~
Old September 19th, 2013 (01:39 AM).
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Milly regarded chris with a causal smile as he regaled her with yesterday's happenings. He seemed a little distant for a couple of seconds however as he commented on his own performance in the battle field but quickly returned to their conversation with a shake of his head.

Leaning back, she soaked in all the information Chris had before nodding. So the teacher and the spy mermaid were ina relationship? perhaps it was really down to their teacher that this club of psychos was so interested in their school? Milly sighed inwardly, not quite sure how to grasp her teachers involvement with mermaid and everything else. She doubted he would tell them everything today in class but so far it was only opertunity to get some answers. As this thought drifted by, Milly quickly jolted upright and grabbed her phone, glancing at the time before standing.

A quiet curse was muttered under her breath as she quickly looked at Chris.
"We are gonna be late!" Her voice jumping an octave higher than usual. "For a second time in two days!"

Her mouth gaped at this realisation. She hated being late and the only thing she hated more than being late was detention. They had got away with it yesterday but she doubt the same would happen this time around.

Unless...

The scheming side of her kicked in as the horrified look on her face was replacement with a smirk.

Chris had been in such a bad state the other day. Maybe she could blag her way out of detention by saying that she was helping chris get to class? After all, he wouldn't want to miss class, who would?

"Never mind, we can be late. I have a plan. " Millys smile deepened as she walked across to the pool and reached out her arm.

"But I do think it's time we get ready for class and go" She winked. "We'll take it slow though. The last thing you need to the extra stress. The teacher will understand."

Paired with :
gimmepie
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links