Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Theatre > Roleplay Stage
Reload this Page [Other] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Roleplay Stage This is where the In-Character roleplaying happens. Before you create a thread here, recruit some players in Roleplay Casting. Your very own legend is about to unfold! A world of dreams and adventures awaits! Let's go!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 8th, 2013 (09:42 AM).
King of the Hell

SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Food Court
x
CHAPTER III,
Part VII:

"I See Dead People"

“Ta-da! Cheeseburgers! Go ahead dig in. I don’t know about you, I like burgers, but I love milkshakes.”

Sagishi was about to reply but when Eva looked over, he followed his gaze and watched in confusion when the girl behind the counter held her thumbs up in their direction. "Wh--..." Sagishi shook his head, but decidedly didn't ask.

“So, I guess I trust you since Solo does…”

"Not that I had a choice."

“But I don’t really know anything about you. C-can you tell me a bit about yourself?”

"a'right," Sagishi agreed, picking up a french fry and the smelling it casually, before sticking it in his mouth. "Erm... My mum and pop met in America, but predicted that the job market would fall, so they moved to the U.K. before I was born. My mum is a legendary mage, and my father was a legendary arse-for-a-face jerk. He hit me and mum and yelled a lot, then he died but mum didn't--" Sagishi paused, confused about Eva's odd look at him for several moments before it clicked. "Oh, right, pop died." He sighed somewhat, his cheery, joking nature replaced by one more serious. "Well... When I was really little I got into mum's locked dresser on her bookshelf, and I found some of her magic books." He held up his hand, and as it started to glow in blue-black flame-like light, he formed water driplets out of the air, then the liquid changed from clear to red, then it turned to steam and dissolved into the air. "I learned a secret type of magic, that I named Alchemy, that turned out to be forbidden."

Sagishi frowned a bit. "I didn't know that it was, or why, but I did soon after. One day when pop came home drunk he came up to me, and he was going to hit me again, but I wanted to fix the problem. I had used my magic to try to turn his hands into pillows, because that's just kid-logic, right?" He closed his eyes, his arms crossed. "I didn't know what I was doing, instead, I'd burst him entirely. Like a balloon." He frowned, looking down to his hands. "I've been using this magic to survive, but I swore to myself I'd never try to use it to alter any part of a person again. I don't want to kill people." He picked up the skull chained to his hip, melted the chain into a ring, and placed the skull on the table, smoke still billowing gently from the eye holes. "I bounded pop's soul to this skull. I can still talk to him, but sometimes he makes me so bloomin' angry I just wanna throw it and smash it on a wall." He sighed. "But he's symbolic of a lot of things. I keep him as a reminder of what I've done, and also, because I'm convinced that if it breaks his soul will go to hell, and he begs me not to do it." He glanced at the skull, sighing. "He's such a stupid, mean bugger, but he's still my father by blood."

"As much as I hate him and despise everything about him, I can't convince myself to break it."

Old November 8th, 2013 (03:56 PM).
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly Kaiko
Milly watched, not really listening to anything as the class begin and abruptly finished. She ignored the drama the new kid started by shouting across the class, demanding to know their recently deceased classmate’s accent. She also ignored the questions about the other dimensions too; in fact she ignored everything, her eyes fixed to the trees outside her window.

She felt miserable inside and for once, she decided she wanted to wallow. She was in no mood for smiles or pleasantries anymore.

When she came back from her own thoughts, it was to the sound of Chris announcing his departure. Milly gave a small smile, trying to be polite as she watched Chris leave before she glanced towards Sorae and Lerion. Both were engaged in a conversation with their teacher.

Milly watched this for a little while, not really thinking about anything, until, with a spark of anger, she watched as once more Sorae departed without even a word or glance in her direction. Feeling her nagging sense of defeat, Milly swallowed hard. She was hurt and this time she didn’t have anyone to turn to. She wasn’t ready to approach Chris and hanging out with Sorae right now was out the question.

There was of course Lerion, but forcing her company onto a boy afraid of her would have been cruel, so instead of calling out to him as she watched him leave, she bit her tongue. He needed time and space, and if that didn’t work, then she would act. But for now, she waited.

Milly’s shoulders sagged as Lerion turned out of view and slowly she dropped her chin down to her folded arms, blowing the few strands of her overly long fringe out of her eyes. She didn’t stay there for very long though. She needed a break. Standing, her bag swung over her shoulder, Milly padded towards the exit, eyes glued to her shoes.

Outside was nice and quiet. Most of her classmates had already dispersed in different directions and so Milly wandered for a little while. No destination decided on.

It was only when she found a pleasant shady tree, that the young wolf sat and opened her bag, pulling out her note book, an assortment of different coloured pens and her text books. She hadn’t studied in a while and rather than running Milly had resorted to an old, but very well loved, past time. Studying.

Soon Milly found herself delving into the past of her species and many others, forming images of old kings and doomed romances which lead to crimson stained wars. To the rest of the world she feel silent, chestnut hair fringe and hair tucked back neatly with simple clip and her ears.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old November 9th, 2013 (11:47 PM).
Hey hoo~

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

"Uh, no sir, they don't seem to be all that much like me. I didn't see what kind of abilities they have and I wouldn't know if they have telepathy like me either. I tried to bridge the language barrier by speaking to them directly mind-to-mind but I don't know them well enough yet. If I know someone long enough I can learn their language fairly quickly like that, it's how I learned to speak like a person in the first place. But I only tried once, it would be rude to enter the minds of strangers, it would probably feel like an invasion so I just spoke with them for a short while." Lerion started, answering some of Ryuu's question. Ryuu had to properly choose his questions next time because he probably made Lerion's mind almost explode from the many questions that he had.

They teacher and his student walked futher into the forest. Ryuu took a look at his watch and noticed that it was almost time for the funeral. Raizo-sensei promised him that he would bring Solo's burned body covered in a white cloth to the open space. Ryuu wanted to be on time though. "It's almost time for Solo's funeral, we should hurry." Ryuu told Lerion. Speaking of Lerion, Ryuu thought that he was acting strange. Lerion seemed to be sending out signals to his fellow Lycans but blocked Ryuu's mind out of it. "(Is he thinking that I'll attack them?)" Ryuu sighed as he crossed his arms.

"Well, this is where they were when I left earlier." Lerion said as he suddenly stopped. Ryuu felt some odd energy forces around him and wondered if those were from the alien Lycans. "Hello?" Ryuu shouted as he searched around. "I'm Ryuu Higoroshi, I am a teacher on the academy nearby, can you please show yourselves?" Ryuu spoke, knowing where they were hiding know and stared right at that place with a warm smile across his lips. "I am not your enemy, I just want to help you because one of my students might have caused troubles for you." Ryuu spoke again, obviously referring to Sagishi who probably had created a wormhole between their realms.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

Luna was watching Yami train with his shadow for a while as he spoke of the girl that he loved. He was desperate to go back to their realm because he had to warn her. ("I understand how you feel. It must be great to have someone to care about.") Luna spoke. When Yami mentioned that he didn't know where Luna's family roams, Luna raised a hand to interupt him. ("I don't have a family... not anymore atleast. They were killed when I was small.") Luna said as she brought her hand towards her right eye. ("I roam by myself.") She said as she showed Yami the scar on her right eye.

Suddenly Luna sensed some intruders and saw how Yami sensed them too. He immediately jumped into a tree nearby and Luna decided to do the same. Luna sensed Lerion's scent but the other one was unknown to her. Not long later she saw Lerion approaching them together with another man who seemed older. Luna felt some hostility coming from the older man. Lerion probably told them something by telepathy but Luna couldn't understand English...

"Hello?" Luna heard the stranger shout as he seemed to be searching around for them. Suddenly his eyes rested on the place where Yami and Luna were hiding. Luna immediately knew that this wasn't just a stranger. She could sense how powerful this man was and narrowed her eyes. "I'm Ryuu Higoroshi, I am a teacher on the academy nearby, can you please show yourselves?" Luna heard the stranger say again but didn't understand even a word from what he was saying. "I am not your enemy, I just want to help you because one of my students might have caused troubles for you." The man stopped speaking.

Luna glared at both Lerion and the stranger. She couldn't believe that he brought more people in here while she and Yami said that they didn't want much attention, actually... she could believe it. Betrayals happened everyday and this was just another one of them.

Luna jumped out of the tree considering that they were already found out. She summoned two gigantic swords and made them float beside her. Luna knew that whatever she would say wouldn't be understood and decided to just glare at both Lerion and the stranger to show that she wasn't afraid of them especially not for the stranger, no matter how powerful he was.

Sisters
Theme
Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell
Old November 10th, 2013 (06:53 AM).
King of the Hell

YAMI GIN
The Wrathersian Lycan Rogue

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part X:

"Another World"

"I'm Ryuu Higoroshi, I am a teacher on the academy nearby, can you please show yourselves? I am not your enemy, I just want to help you because one of my students might have caused troubles for you." After this, Luna approached from their front and aimed aimed her blades.

I reappeared directly behind the adult male, facing my back to his, having appeared from his shadow. My arms crossed, and my eyes closed, I remained utterly silent for a moment until I finally spoke. First to Luna, then to the other two. ("It's alright Luna, they're not here to fight.") I opened my left eye (the green one) and turned my head to look at the man behind me. "Forgive us for reacting this way, but your hostility ebbs off of you in waves, and it is very unpleasant." I turned my head the other way, looking to the boy from earlier with my blue eye. "Why would you bring someone like this to us with no warning?" I sighed, uncrossing my arms and revealing that daggers were at the ready. I put them both away and leapt backward, landing beside Luna with my arms crossed again. I looked to the man again. "And how exactly do you plan to help us?"

Old November 10th, 2013 (01:08 PM).
Steadfast Heart of Gold

Nature: Relaxed

Lerion Volran: The pain of accusing eyes

After trying to clarify just how little he knew about the other Lycans Lerion didn't feel there was anything else to say, but the mention of Solo's funeral got him thinking. I don't have a suit or anything...is it rude to go to a funeral in a school uniform? Come to think of it...when Mr. Higoroshi announced Solo's funeral in the classroom, I barely felt anything from everyone else. There was very little sorrow, or remorse...Was Solo a jerk or something? Only what felt like seconds after he finished his thoughts Lerion felt anger from the places he'd detected Luna and Yami hiding, he knew they'd think he'd betrayed what little trust they had offered but that didn't keep disappointment from creeping into him. Luna was the first to show herself and the glare that she gave him sent chills up his spine. When she materialized her swords Lerion felt his ears fold back and his fur stand on end beneath the illusion of humanity reflexively, even though he had no intention of fighting. "I didn't want t-I-I had to..."

He was relieved when Yami showed himself as well and his stance returned to normal when he asked Luna to lower her weapons, even though his presence was really no more kind than Luna's underneath the calm, at least he could understand them. Before Ryuu could answer Yami Lerion felt he had to at least make his case, he knew how misunderstandings could grow into big problems quickly. "I just want you to know I'm not the one who revealed your presence, it was the mage who gave you that necklace, he intends to make another one so you and Luna can both communicate by the way. Second, it's your own fault you didn't know Yami, you should have either familiarized yourself with my presence a bit more or given Luna the necklace. I tried to send out a warning but Luna couldn't understand me and your mind has so many walls up around it you couldn't even tell I was trying to reach you at all. You should work on that, find a balance that can protect your mind from invasion but that you can at least feel attempts to communicate through. That being said though I am sorry I brought him here, but I don't like lying and I'm sure you can guess at least enough about my teacher to know he's too perceptive, lying to him wouldn't have worked anyways."
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right
Old November 10th, 2013 (01:46 PM). Edited November 14th, 2013 by machomuu.
On our backs and in our hearts!

Terra Ignis - Library

"Heheh..." Terra chuckled, almost sarcastically. "That's a crazy theory you have there..." He sighed. "Crazy..." He turned his chair to the side and started to rock back and forth one again. "But I like it. I like the idea that I was created from Gavin...that I am Gavin..because that, in essence, means that I'm nobody. I'm a being with no memories and my identity isn't my own...it's as if someone were painting a canvas, almost finished, but then decided to scrap most of it and let another artist finish." He remained silent for a moment before turning to Allister. "Sorry for throwing all of these metaphors and analogies at you...they just kinda flow, but they're mostly unintentional."

Terra went over Allister's theory in his head. With the knowledge that Gavin was a Deva Mage, it was even more likely that what he said was truth. It was, however, really far fetched. Even if it was true, then it would call into question the big issue: what was he? As an amnesiac Gavin, he would be a demonic mage. If he was, however, the result of Gavin losing himself, what did that make him? Was he human? Was he a demon? Was he some sort of new being? He wasn't really ready to make any final calls on which theory he found to be true, but he was ready to give in to the idea that he was Gavin once. Maybe some answer would come along later and disprove that, but that seemed to be the most likely scenario for now.

"I'm...Terra Ignis. A nobody." It sounded strange, as if he were reciting the lines out of some Kingdom Hearts fanfiction. He never really thought about how well the term "nobody" went with what one actually was. In truth, it couldn't have been a more fitting term. "I'm Terra Ignis...and I'm a nobody. I'll continue to be a nobody as long as I keep clinging to these questions." He stood up from his chair. "Allister...I'm sorry about how I treated you in the infirmary yesterday...I was in a fit of confusion over all of this. But I've made up my mind. I will be Terra Ignis, and I will be my own person. Unfortunately, I can't be Gavin and just make all of this go away, but I can take what he's given me and make something out of it." Terra cracked a smile. For the first time since he'd awoken he found peace in his existence.

"Thanks for all the help," Terra said, turning to leave. Before that, however, he turned around sharply, having remembered something. "Oh! I almost forgot. There's this wooden mask I have, and...I think..." What he thought would have only made the mystery behind Gavin's disappearance all the more confusing, so he hesitated. It would only sound ridiculous, and he didn't have much of a basis for it. "...I think it's Gavin. Or rather...maybe some part of Gavin. When I took it off the other day, these corrupted memories just...appeared. It's a little hard to explain, but I think that Gavin may well exist in the mask." He took a thoughtful pose. "To some capacity. But I do know what a Deva mage is and I do vaguely understand the consequence of being consumed by the sigil. Now, what I think is that Gavin, knowing that he was going to be consumed for whatever reason, bound himself to the wooden mask prior to his consumption. Now, if we assume that 'losing oneself' refers to memory loss or metaphysical reincarnation, then Gavin must have used the spell as a means to carry out his business via the new hosts, or my, body. So it may not be Gavin himself, but something of a Golem-esque directive containing parts of his persona, as binding ones whole self would be nigh on impossible...but it's still up in the air." Terra scratched this head and clicked his tongue. "Well that'd be one hell of a wild card. I see what you mean about him being 'stupidly heroic' now."

He turned around once again. "Anyway, that's talk for another day. Thanks for all the help." With that, he left the library, knowing that if he truly was going to start a life for him self, he had a lot to do.
Old November 10th, 2013 (02:13 PM). Edited November 10th, 2013 by DLMuerte.
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Sorae [Kakori Jenai]

"Urgh."

Sorae rubbed one of his eyes quietly. His eyes darted right to left, then to his watch that totally did not materialize out of thin air. Nine... something. He didn't even bother to finish reading it, instead stretching and yawning. Kakori looked around quietly, spotting in the distance a figure under a tree- but too far to recognize- as well as his green haired teacher and Lerion walking to the woods. Even when I told Ryuu I'd do it later- oh well, no reason to bother about that, anyways. He couldn't tell if Chris was on the track or not, and at that moment, he wasn't too interested in what he was doing anyways. There was a commotion indoors, but he really wasn't interested. He scratched his hair quietly and reached for his headband.

Maybe I should straighten my hair or something.

He wandered aimlessly, thinking about the previous night. He had a bit of time before the funeral, and considering that the teacher had walked towards the forest for whatever reason, he had even more. Perhaps it was a good idea to eat something. But he wasn't hungry. And then maybe it was a good idea to change- but there was time. Actually, he checked his watch, and then there was little time. Almost no time. The watch read 9:50, from what he could tell. And so, he quietly went to the dorm. And changed.

(OOC: I really can't put that into more detail)

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 10th, 2013 (04:47 PM).
Sylveon

Nature: Modest

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll was now dressed in her normal black skirt and vest, this time with a black button down shirt on underneath it. As well as black socks with her mary janes. Still in her hair was her flower hair clip and she was also still wearing her charm bracelet as well as the watch and necklace she had been given. Not wanting to go out to the graveyard by herself Cheryll quickly walked to the library entering it right as Terra walked out.

Looking around the young girl spotted her friend siting at one of the tables. "Allister" she said quietly walking over to him. "it's getting close to the time for Solo's funeral, figured I'd come pull you away from your books before you forgot...I've just got a feeling like something going to happen today. Like something off"

Old November 10th, 2013 (05:03 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

She kicked Frio through the classroom window, sending him sailing into the ground below. Frio was trying his best to hold back, but she was certainly on even terms with him. Frio had no idea who this girl was, but the look in her eye seemed horrifying to him. She was like some sort of demon. She leaned out the window and laughed, "It's so cute that you are holding back!" She yelled, "But if you keep doing it I might break you!" Frio began to wonder if she thought he was a toy. She somersaulted out the window and landed on his chest. Frio let out a short grunt. "Come on mystery man." She said with an excited tone that taunted him. "All ya gotta do is fight back." I pushed her off me and rolled away. "Don't be afraid to hit a girl!" She yelled, "It isn't fair."

"I'm not going to fight you!" Frio replied, running past her toward the building. He created ice spikes that shot out from the walls and leaped to each one onto the roof. He dived throug the whole he made earlier and turned to Takumi, "Hey kid, you might wanna get outta here!" He said running. He hoped she wouldn't be able to climb up, but that was quickly dashed as she jumped onto the roof behind him.

"Come on sweety!" She cooed, "Come give your lover a hug." She had transformed into her Youkai form slightly, her tail and ears visible. She was also running on all fours now.

When were we lovers? Frio thought, jumping off the other side of the roof. "We aren't lovers!" He yelled on his was down. I can lose her in the forest! Frio planned, she had already jumped down and was behind him.

"Just because we are having a little disagreement it doesn't mean we can't talk it out!" She had this wicked smile that didn't look right to Frio.

He dashed through the forest, careful to avoid using his powers. He approached a group that was gathered around. Two new students, one class students, the teacher, and a woman. One of the new students made Frio's heart stop, and because he was distracted by her, he managed to trip in the middle of the group.

I quickly looked behind himself and saw that the girl was still chasing me. What is she running on? He thought amazed, She doesn't even look slightly tired.

"Come on baby! I just want to tie you up, bring you to my room, and talk with you!" She gained fast, and I scrambled back up. "But first you gotta fight me!"

I knew nobody here would recognize me, and the teacher knew I was alive already, so I decided to use my powers to place myself in an ice cylinder as high as the trees. It was dense enough that the others would not be able to look inside, and I used the opportunity to climb to the top and hide in the trees. I followed the branches several feet than waited.

"Were you waiting for me?" I heard a voice above me. "I just love a guy who waits." She used the branch she was on to swing a kick at me, causing me to break several branches.

I landed on the forest ground and rolled into a bush. I was sure the commotion would attract the teacher and those others. Maybe they would help me out.

Frio & Elise || Jayce & Jayce 2
Old November 10th, 2013 (05:17 PM).
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Christian Davidson - Track

After walking a while, Chris was starting to move more and more like he was before. He was decidedly tired, though, and crossed the field in the middle of the track towards his gym bag. He first noticed that Sorae was nowhere to be seen. "Maybe he left to go get ready for the funeral," he thought. He sat down with his back to the track as he watched two people running towards the forest, neither of which he had seen before. A guy with a mask and black attire and a female...neko?! Chris was absolutely stunned at the possibility of seeing another of his kind at the academy. What was she like? Where did she come from? His mind was racing through thoughts of finding more youkai like him! From out of nowhere, he smiled and sighed a little.

He slowly stood up and grabbed his gym bag. "Now that I'm walking better," he thought, "its time to get back in fighting shape." He walked away from the track area and went to a very familiar area: the gym bag where he practiced his first day here. He donned his gloves, glad to be feeling the weight on his hands again, and slowly approached the bag. He quickly got his fists up and started the one-two punch ritual he had, quickly moving to three and four punch combos. Elation filled him slowly and surely as he regained his fondness for practice and the sounds of hitting the bag repeatedly. Maybe one of these days, he could meet the girl neko he saw in passing. For now, though, it was back to work as he focused hard on the bag.

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old November 14th, 2013 (07:46 AM).
Hey hoo~

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Deadly forest

Ryuu had an awkward smile on his face when a beautiful girl appeared in front of Lerion and him and summoned two large swords. Ryuu felt something appearing behind his back but didn't take a look. He heard a boy's voice that was speaking a whole different language, one that not even Ryuu knew. "Forgive us for reacting this way, but your hostility ebbs off of you in waves, and it is very unpleasant." The boy seemed to be able to speak English as well, it was exactly like Lerion and Sorae said. The girl was probably not able to understand them and that's why she appeared so violently. "Why would you bring someone like this to us with no warning?" The boy said to Lerion before appearing next to the girl again. "And how exactly do you plan to help us?"

"I don't know how I can bring you back to your realm, however, I can make sure that you have a pleasant stay here... even teach you something about our culture and history." Ryuu spoke as Lerion finished his explaination to the alien Lycans. "I could offer both of you a room in our dorm buildings, I can even offer you lots of food. You don't have to do anything in exchange." Ryuu spoke.

"Lerion and I have to go to a funeral in a little bit so-" Ryuu got interupted when suddenly Frio landed in front of them and stared at them. A girl came following him and it looked like these two were fighting. Well... fighting? Frio seemed to be running for his life. "Guys, cut it out." Ryuu said to both Frio and the Neko girl. "S-t-o-p it." Ryuu warned them again.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("It's alright Luna, they're not here to fight.") Luna heard Yami say. Luna was quite confused about the situation because they suddenly started talking in that weird language again. Luna had no clue of what they were saying and decided to make the large swords beside her dissapear. ("What are they saying, Yami?") Luna asked him when the older man seemed to have finished talking. This language made Luna's head hurt.

Suddenly a boy appeared in front of them and Luna found him staring at her. He soon stopped it because he was obviously being hunted down by a girl. This boy seemed to have Ice powers while the girl didn't seem to have much of a power... just cat ears and a cat tail? She also looked rather wild. This girl also spoke in that weird language and Luna just felt a little bit left out because she couldn't understand it.

("This language of theirs makes my head hurt.") Luna said to Yami, brushing the hair in front of her scarred eye and staring at them.

Sisters
Theme
Old November 14th, 2013 (10:09 AM).
King of the Hell

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part XI:

"Another World"

"I just want you to know I'm not the one who revealed your presence, it was the mage who gave you that necklace, he intends to make another one so you and Luna can both communicate by the way. Second, it's your own fault you didn't know Yami, you should have either familiarized yourself with my presence a bit more or given Luna the necklace. I tried to send out a warning but Luna couldn't understand me and your mind has so many walls up around it you couldn't even tell I was trying to reach you at all. You should work on that, find a balance that can protect your mind from invasion but that you can at least feel attempts to communicate through. That being said though I am sorry I brought him here, but I don't like lying and I'm sure you can guess at least enough about my teacher to know he's too perceptive, lying to him wouldn't have worked anyways."

I sighed, shaking my head. "Then maybe your powers aren't strong enough." I looked to him directly. "There are many mental threats where I reside. If your powers aren't greater than that of a siren, you may as well consider yourself their meal." I felt my face seemed more hostile, so I tried to lighten up a bit. "Besides, most all of the telepathic creatures I've met are capable of at least speaking to me. You're the first who hasn't, so I hardly see the blame as mine." It was then that a boy running from a cat-like girl came crashing through. Sighing, I disappeared into my own shadow, reappearing behind the cat girl. Picking her up by the back of the neck, I sighed. "You remind me vaguely of Crystal... Except that Crystal is able to control herself." I released her, letting her drop out from the tree however she could. I appeared by Luna once more.

"I don't know how I can bring you back to your realm, however, I can make sure that you have a pleasant stay here... even teach you something about our culture and history. I could offer both of you a room in our dorm buildings, I can even offer you lots of food. You don't have to do anything in exchange." The man replied, apparently a 'teacher' of some sort.

"As kind as your offer is, I don't know that we would have any interest in your history or culture..." I paused, re-contemplating. "... We'll consider your offer, once I explain it to her." I concluded.

("What are they saying, Yami? This language of theirs makes my head hurt.")

("My mind aches as well...") I sighed a bit. ("But we're in their world, so we'll have to get used to it until we can leave next. The man offers us residence, food, and knowledge. I told him we'd consider it. The information is about their world though, so I don't know how interesting that could be.")

Old November 14th, 2013 (04:46 PM). Edited November 14th, 2013 by Khawill.
Swaggins
Silver Tier

Yvette was picked up by her the back of her neck by one of the lycans. "Let go of me you filthy dog!" She yelled, "Disgusting creature." He let her down and when she go to the ground she was scolded by the teacher. She sighed and bowed graciously. She had calmed down considerably after being scolded. "Yes sir." She said innocently, "Please forgive my behavior."

I on the other hand took a look at the girl, who spoke a language that sounded strangely like Japanese, yet not exactly. I decided to try saying something in Japanese, fluently I said, {If you understand this, then know I am not an enemy}. I then nodded to both of them and then escaped through the trees. "Good-bye sweety!" Yvette called sweetly, "I'll catch you latter!"

I felt my stomach lurch, that girl was dangerous. I decided to lay low until the funeral, especially since that girl wanted to catch me. I also felt a bit different, something that I was not used to feeling. It kind of hurt my chest, yet it felt good. I wondered if it was because of the lycan girl. I went back onto campus and snuck back into my dorm room. My roommate was dead, so it would be a perfect base of operations.

Yvette was picked up by her the back of her neck by one of the lycans. "Let go of me you filthy dog!" She yelled, "Disgusting creature." He let her down and when she go to the ground she was scolded by the teacher. She sighed and bowed graciously. She had calmed down considerably after being scolded. "Yes sir." She said innocently, "Please forgive my behavior."

I on the other hand took a look at the girl, who spoke a language that sounded strangely like Japanese, yet not exactly. I decided to try saying something in Japanese, fluently I said, {If you understand this, then know I am not an enemy}. I then nodded to both of them and then escaped through the trees. "Good-bye sweety!" Yvette called sweetly, "I'll catch you latter!"

I felt my stomach lurch, that girl was dangerous. I decided to lay low until the funeral, especially since that girl wanted to catch me. I also felt a bit different, something that I was not used to feeling. It kind of hurt my chest, yet it felt good. I wondered if it was because of the lycan girl. I went back onto campus and snuck back into my dorm room. My roommate was dead, so it would be a perfect base of operations.

Old November 15th, 2013 (02:34 AM).
Steadfast Heart of Gold

Lerion almost began to scowl at Yami's attitude, but after a moment he stopped himself. The other Lycan was in a strange place, surrounded by strangers and to be fair what he said seemed to at least be from experience. When Yami's own expression lightened while he mentioned a little tidbit about where he came from Lerion felt himself smirk and almost took it as a friendly challenge. Before he could even decide what to do two people he hadn't even seen yet ran up, some cat girl chasing a guy. who then proceeded to surround them in ice before Yami set the girl away from him and Ryuu scolded them both. The boy was flabbergasted, but after a few moments he remembered his earlier thoughts. Lerion narrowed his eyes and stared at Yami, after a moment he launched a few tendrils of thought as fast as he could. Whether Yami had lowered the walls around his mind or Lerion had underestimated himself, it took only moments for him to make contact.

My powers are no problem, I just didn't want to enter your mind without permission, you seemed very on edge before. I'm curious about both you and Luna, your skills and your language. I'm sure Mr. Higoroshi will make me go to the funeral soon, but if you would I'd like to speak with you again. Maybe if I spend enough time around you two I could learn your language with bits of willingly given influence from your minds. And I don't see why you'd be interested, but after yesterday and from the few insights you've given to where you guys came from I realized something. I don't know much about fighting with my abilities instead of my fangs, I could also use a sparring partner. Sorry for bringing up such silly things, but my parents just wanted to be feral wolves, I feel like meeting you and Luna has opened me up to another world of Lycans...even thought we're not all that alike.

His face gave nothing away of the words he sent to Yami after the first moment of concentration and he had to hold in a chuckle at the way the neko acted after being scolded and how the other guy ran off like he was afraid of her. He still felt he had nothing really to say out loud so he just observed until another thought hit him. Oh and, I'm sure you already let her know we're not hostile. But please also give Luna my apology for bringing him here, her mind is...strange, normally I can at least transmit and understand feelings if I don't speak someone's language...But her...I have no idea what she feels, and before when I tried she didn't even seem to understand I was trying to relay my lack of hostility.
Old November 15th, 2013 (12:54 PM).
The Crazy One

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

“You can a-alter people? …” Eva completely lost focus at this point. What was the extent of Sagishi’s ability. How far could he alter them, was it just in disfiguring ways, or could he, theoretically, change only certain aspects? Eva began to zone out and dream of the possibilities, not even paying the boy attention anymore. Maybe in time, Eva could find a way to get such information from the boy, maybe get him to practice the skill he had sworn off ever doing again.

Shaking his head and returning his attention back, he blushed and felt almost ashamed of himself for losing focus. A nervous giggle escaped as he spoke up again. “I uh, know what it’s like to dislike and even hate your father…” He trailed off and took a small bite of his burger, washing it down with a sip of the shake. “I’m sure you can imagine, uhm, most fathers don’t exactly imagine their,” he paused and lowered his voice to a whisper. “Their sons…” he mumbled, “to look like, well, like this.” Eva gestured down at his body and pulled at the pink yukata he was wearing. “Needless to say I’m quite the disappointment to him.”

Eva suddenly didn’t feel much like eating anymore. He kept the shake and pushed the rest in front of Sagishi. “You want to finish my food? I’m not really that hungry anymore.”
Old November 15th, 2013 (05:49 PM).
King of the Hell

SAGISHI HOKORI
The Illegal Alchemist Mage

Food Court
x
CHAPTER III,
Part VIII:

"I See Dead People"

There was a bit of awkward silence, Sagishi not knowing what to say exactly.

"Don't just sit there...!" Solo echoed in his mind. "Comfort her!"

"Right, uh..." Sagishi thought for a moment. "You know, I can't tell you apart from a girl at all!"

"You call that comfort!?"

This ain't comfortable for me neither, mate!

"Well... Try again!!"

"... Fathers suck!" Sagishi exclaimed in a matter-of-fact tone, even going so far as to stand up and slam his hands on the table as he said it.

"You... Are hopeless."

Sagishi picked up his burger and took another bite. "I'll have to remember the taste of this so I can recreate it..." He grinned a bit. "Look on the bright side... I can make food out of nothing! No need to buy it if I've had it."

"That's what you consider comforting someone?"

"It's comforting for me!" Sagishi replied, then took a drink of the milkshake. After he did though, he held the cup at an odd angle and looked at it in confusion. "Woah!"

"Don't tell me..."

"I've never had this before! It's bloody amazing!" Sagishi grinned, drinking more of it even more quickly. "Say... What are these made of? I'd like to make this a lot more oft--" Sagishi froze. "A-AAGH!!" He knelt forward, gripping his head tightly.

"Let me guess... Never had a brainfreeze?"

"What the bloody hell is a brainfreeze!?" Sagishi complained, one hand still gripping his head, one eye open.

Old November 16th, 2013 (04:52 AM).
Hey hoo~

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Deadly forest

Ryuu listened to what Yami had to say to Lerion. His powers weren't strong enough if he wasn't able to get through Yami's mind. "He's talking about Sirens... so they have similar creatures in their realm but with different powers?" Ryuu started thinking. Suddenly Yami turned to Ryuu and said "As kind as your offer is, I don't know that we would have any interest in your history or culture...... We'll consider your offer, once I explain it to her." He turned around and started speaking to Luna. She indeed wasn't able to understand their language. She even looked strange when Frio tried to tell her something in Japanese. It was like a whole different language with similarities of other languages. Did everyone speak this language in their realm or are there more?

The Neko girl stopped chasing Frio and apologized to Ryuu, seeming a whole different girl now than before. "Why are you chasing him?" Ryuu asked her. While trying to listen to Yami's and Luna's conversation, he sometimes picked words up but it was very hard.

"Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going." Ryuu told the Lycan boy that seemed absent minded now as well. "Please consider my offer... come to the school anytime when you've chased your mind. If you do then ask for "Higoroshi sensei", they will bring you right to me... It's better if you don't let Luna speak though. Let's keep your origin a secret between us for now." Ryuu walked past them and turned around. "Lerion and I have to attend a funeral now. I'm sorry for intruding." Ryuu said before he left.

Luna
Wratherian Lycan
Deadly forest.

("My mind aches as well...") Yami spoke. ("But we're in their world, so we'll have to get used to it until we can leave next. The man offers us residence, food, and knowledge. I told him we'd consider it. The information is about their world though, so I don't know how interesting that could be.") Yami explained the conversation of the stranger and Lerion.

"(We should try to learn as much as possible from this world. As long as we're stuck here we could use that information to survive.") Luna spoke softly. Suddenly the stranger boy that was being chased down by the girl walked up to her and said something that sounded different than the language the teacher and Lerion were speaking. He then nodded and ran away again. ("Seriously... They speak to me while they know that I don't speak their language.") Luna sighed as she glanced back at Yami. ("I think we should consider their offer... We don't know how much longer we are stuck here... If it is forever then we should learn about this world.") Luna spoke.

("The gods sure hates us... what did I do to deserve a punishment like this...?") Luna whispered to herself as she looked up at the sky.

Sisters
Theme
Old November 16th, 2013 (06:11 AM).
King of the Hell

YAMI GIN

Forest
x
CHAPTER I,
Part XII:

"Another World"

"Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going. Please consider my offer... come to the school anytime when you've chased your mind. If you do then ask for 'Higoroshi sensei', they will bring you right to me... It's better if you don't let Luna speak though. Let's keep your origin a secret between us for now. Lerion and I have to attend a funeral now. I'm sorry for intruding."

"Wait, Lerion." I spoke up when they turned to go. I reached behind my neck and untied the magatama necklace, handing it to the odd Lycan boy. "Give this to the mage when you see him next, he can put the enchanted magic on it. It's a very prized possession of mine, so I expect it back as I give it now." I paused for a moment. He had explained how he was going to perform the enchantment earlier. "... He'll need this one too. Make sure you don't lead any more people here until we are both able to speak again." I took off the enchanted necklace and handed it to Lerion as well. After this, I simply turned and headed back into the forest, likely with Luna in tow.

("We should try to learn as much as possible from this world. As long as we're stuck here we could use that information to survive. They speak to me while they know that I don't speak their language. I think we should consider their offer... We don't know how much longer we are stuck here... If it is forever then we should learn about this world.")

("The gods sure hates us... what did I do to deserve a punishment like this...?")

("It was the mage who made the portals by accident; it was the two of us who stumbled into it unknowingly.") I sighed. ("I don't believe we'll be here forever. But perhaps it could help in survival... We could go look once we get the necklaces back.")

Old November 18th, 2013 (01:59 AM).
Steadfast Heart of Gold

So now there are crazy cat girls chasing goofy looking guys in addition to evil organisations and Lycans that are nothing like me...This place sure is...unique. "Lerion, It's almost time for the funeral... I think we should get going." The curious Lycan was pulled from the forest of his thoughts when Ryuu announced it was time for them to leave. He almost protested, after all he had never even met Solo and he wanted to speak with Yami and Luna some more, but it was a class thing so he should. Before they even got anywhere Lerion was given another reason to just go, Yami offering the necklaces so he and Luna could finally both communicate. Lerion smiled at Yami's mention of how important the necklace was, he wasn't sure if it was just a simple statement or an indirect invitation to come back. "You got it, I'll bring it back myself...oh wait!" He wasn't sure what Yami thought of him but either way he thought he'd offer a little token of trust. He pulled his flute out of a pocket and tossed it at Yami, guiding it towards him with telekinesis to make sure it was safe. "I know a thing or two about prized possessions, you can just give that back when I bring you back your necklace." Without waiting for an answer he followed Ryuu away from the forest, already thinking of when he'd go back and learn more of the strange Lycans.
Old November 18th, 2013 (08:08 PM). Edited November 18th, 2013 by Geras32.
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious

Yorick Amherst Lee
Graveyard

Not long after Cheryll had left, Yorick decided to go to the graveyard. Sure, there was time until the funeral, but he figured that he didn’t really have anything better to do that didn’t involve something time consuming like reading a book, cooking a meal, or exploring. He couldn’t risk arriving to the funeral late. He sat there alone, waiting for the funeral to begin.

Funeral…

The concept still plagued his mind. It was an abhorrent ritual. He could understand the good that could come out of strange celebrations such as birthdays, but nothing at all was gained from a funeral. It was inevitable that one would return to nature, even in that box. This practice was just delaying the inevitable, and in the process robbing scavengers of their rightful sustenance and temporarily denying the plants theirs. And for what? Yorick simply couldn’t comprehend, nor could he comprehend why it all troubled him so. Perhaps the wonder of the civilized world was beginning to wear off. No, he still enjoyed learning new things as well as Luthas’ lessons on civilization. Then what could it possibly be?

Despite his attempts to remain cheerful, he always found himself returning to an unnatural frown, an expression that was rare on him before these past few days. It made no sense because he enjoyed the academy, the presence of his friends, and all the unknown things. More questions he could not answer. Perhaps Allister or Luthas could answer them. They were very smart, probably smarter than his parents. His parents often said things that confused him, and when he asked them about those things they were never able to give him a full answer or explanation. Humans are a scourge on this planet, they said. Why were humans scourges? Because they did bad things, they said. Why did they do bad things? Because they were evil, they said. Why were they evil? Because that’s just the way they are. Why? They just are.

“Why so glum, friend?” Yorick instantly recognized the voice to be Luthas’. He looked up and saw Luthas holding his hands behind his back, dressed in a black suit with a black tie and black shoes. Yorick had never seen Luthas wear anything without gold or silver trim. “I can see you are wondering about my outfit choice,” he said, fully aware of what Yorick was thinking like always. “At funerals it is tradition for the people attending to dress in all black.” He pulled his hands out from behind his back to reveal a black suit jacket. “I figured you wouldn’t know, so I brought you one. You might not be dressed completely in black, but you’ll at least have something.” Yorick looked at the article of clothing for a moment before getting up and taking it.

As Yorick put it on, he realized something. “Is class 3C not the only class that will be attending this funeral?” Yorick’s voice was far from its usual vibrance, rather it was approaching despondency. His recent thoughts weren’t helping his mood.

Luthas chuckled lightly. “You’re sharp. I told the teacher I was sick. She likes me so I was met with no resistance.”

“Oh. You shouldn’t lie.”

“I know.”

“Okay.”

A brief silence followed, until Luthas stated, “You never answered my question.” As always, Luthas kept a gentle smile on his face.

“Funerals are awful. Solo’s body should have been left alone.”

“It seems you are upset about the burial, not the funeral.”

“Oh.” Yorick sat back down. “Burials are awful.”

More silence. Luthas sighed before breaking it once more. “The funeral has yet to start, yet a gloomy aura already emanates from this place. The cloudy weather isn’t helping either. Gloom is unappealing. I would like you to close your eyes for me, Yorick.” Yorick did as he was told, but he was able to hear what sounded like something rapidly freezing. He was familiar with the sound from when Luthas was creating his ice garden the previous day. He attempted to pinpoint the sound. It was closeby, as if it were some part on Luthas himself that were being frozen. A nearby feeling of cold supported this. After a little while, Yorick felt something cold fall on his nose.

“You can open your eyes now,” stated Luthas. Yorick opened them and looked up to see light snow falling over the graveyard. “It took a while for me to master this, but I’d say it was worth it.” Luthas looked up proudly. “Unfortunately, it will only last until the large cloud overhead passes. If the day were cloudier I could make it last longer, but this is still nice. How sad that a beautiful thing like snow should be so fleeting.” Yorick looked at Luthas and noticed that the intense cold radiating from him was gone, although now the graveyard felt a colder in general. He also noticed that it wasn’t cold enough for the snow to pile up, so after a little the snowflakes that hit the ground simply melted.

Snow was something Yorick always enjoyed. During the winter in his forest back home, the place would be covered in snow as far as he could see, and he could see quite far. He finally smiled. He wasn't happy though, rather he was feeling that confusing emotion from when he visited the forest here that second night at the academy. Nostalgia. Regardless of how confusing an emotion it was, it was better that what he had been feeling before.

Yorick thought about asking Luthas how he had done that, but he figured that the answer would just be magic. However, Luthas’ scent showed him to be of the same species as Frio, though, not Allister. Luthas was probably hiding his species, and that was why he had asked him to close his eyes. If that was the case, then he would gain nothing by asking him. Maybe he could ask the questions he had about himself.

“You think too much, my friend.” Luthas interrupted Yorick’s thoughts. “You should try relaxing. Enjoy the snow while it lasts. We can worry about our troubles another time.” Yorick wondered about this for a moment before deciding that it would indeed be better to address this when he had access to the library or perhaps Allister. Yorick also did enjoy snow. He nodded in acknowledgement and Luthas’ smile grew slightly. Without a word, Luthas sat next to Yorick and the two sat in silence surrounded by gravestones and snow. And despite the oncoming funeral, they were both smiling.

Old November 20th, 2013 (03:00 PM).
The Crazy One

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

Eva cheered up at the sound of Sagishi’s broad proclamation that fathers did indeed suck the big one. That and the combo of his hilarious brain-freeze, Eva seemed to forget what he was even sad about to begin with. With a girly giggle, he spoke up again, “Silly, you gotta take in slow. If you try and swallow too much, you’ll pay for it. You can’t rush it. Sure it feels and tastes good, but it’s that old adage of too much of a good thing.” He smiled and took a delicate sip of his own, placing the cup back down before standing up and pushing in his chair.

With a quick look around the court, he noticed people had begun to trickle out here and there. The girl behind the burger bay gave another quick smile in his direction and waved him off. “It seems like we should probably get going. We have some funeral arrangements to finalize, right?”

Fixing his hair with a free hand, he suddenly realized just how frustrating and unmanageable it was in this situation. Maybe I should get it cut? There was a good hairstylist here in the mall. It was an odd thing to think about at the time, but it seemed to pop into his head. Would Solo want him to cut it? He’d probably just shrug and say something like, ‘I dunno, do what you want.’ He smiled at that thought and tucked his hands politely into his yukata.

“Okay, so we’re off, right? We should probably go, it’s about that time.”
Old November 20th, 2013 (04:57 PM).
Cookies are a necessary evil.

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Skype™ to DLMuerte
Sorae

Sorae opened the door to his room quietly, squinting at the light as he turned it on. He muttered to himself quietly as he took a shower, applied deodorant, and sat on his bed. Dressed in undergarments, his clothes laid next to him; his black pants, his white buttoned shirt, and that damned tie. He groaned. He hadn't brought an ironing board, and he awkwardly asked for an iron from someone a few rooms down, so his bed would have to do; he ironed the clothes efficiently and put on his slacks.

Quietly he got his white shirt buttoned, rolled up the sleeves [because he felt it was appropriate in the current weather situation], and tied his tie quickly. Dad would be proud, he thought as he observed himself in the mirror. Shame I don't have a black jacket or something I use to make this more formal... He quickly put on a pair of dress shoes. Someone died. He got up and drank from a bottle of water. Someone died, and I'm going to acknowledge it.

He began to walk to the funeral, and soon arrived. He was slightly astonished at the sight of snow, but he disregarded it as it passed. Probably a mage. Still... I haven't met a mage yet. I haven't met many species of Youkai at all since I've arrived. Maybe I should socialize more... Regardless, he noticed the two friends also there, sitting and staying quiet, and yet he didn't go up and talk to them. Rather he just stood. And watched.

The graveyard isn't at it's best at this time of year.

I might not be dead! I might be. I dunno. Nachos.
Old November 20th, 2013 (07:10 PM).
Swaggins
Silver Tier

I rushed some clean clothes on, they weren't funeral attire, but I was not dressed for on originally. I kept the trench coat and mask and left the building through the window. His arm was twisted upon landing and he was put in a painful hold. "Where you going beautiful? Don't you want to finish our fight?" The voice was so sweet and innocent, and it stilled scared the hell out of me.

"Can't it wait?" I said trying to weasel out of it, "I have to go to that funeral." I struggled to get out of the hold, but I was fairly tired from training and that fight and just didn't have the strength to do it.

"I suppose so." She said loosening her grip, she suddenly tightened it and exclaimed, "But I'm going to see who is under that mask!" With a speed that seemed like magic to me, she pushed me away and stole the mask right off my face. Luckily no students were there to see, and I was confident that she could not possibly recognize me.

"Lot younger than I expected." She said slightly disappointed, "But handsome I guess. You are a student here aren't you?"

"What, no, I mean, how could you even..." I stumbled, I didn't feel as confident with the mask on.

"Well for one, you changed clothes since our fight." She eyed me up and down, "And you happen to find them in a random student's room this fast?"

"Well I just got a bit lucky..." I desperately wanted the mask and tried to snatch it from her.

"She stepped back, continuing to inspect me, "Your hair was dyed very recently, probably today." She observed accurately, "You must be hiding from somebody then? Possibly because yo messed up." She began to put the pieces together and then nodded, "I presume you are Frio then?"

I shook my head vigorously, "Not at all, I'm a member of Fairy Trail."

"I am going to tell Elise!" She said with a wicked smile, "I bet that would cause a lot of chaos."

"No, please don't" I said humbly, "I have to train for a few more days, and then I'll come back."

"She thinks you are in danger though." Yvette said, interested fully in the mask. "To be honest, I couldn't care less, but you deprived me of a good fight."

"I'll fight you when I finish my training." I said, I would've given her almost anything for the mask back. It wasn't like I had much to give.

"That sounds reasonable." Yvette said, but then she laughed, "Yet, I a not a reasonable person. I want a little more."

"Anything."

Her eyes lit up at that, and she smiled wickedly. I began to regret that word. "If I can have anything, then you have yourself a deal." She tossed me the mask, "The first condition then is to be my personal dog."

"But--" I said slipping the mask on.

"Nope, you already said your terms." She walked up to me and grabbed my arm, "Escort me to the funeral!"

"But if Elise sees us together."

"You're the bad guy, clearly you kidnapped me." She said, already planned out. "She might not come anyways, she was pretty spooked by you." I sighed defeated. She was smarter and faster than me, I couldn't win.

Elise
Elise looked relentlessly for what Yvette asked her to find, but came up very short. "I feel so guilty, maybe she lost it on the way here." Elise didn't want to go to the funeral anymore. Yvette was really frail looking, and too kind to fight. The two of them would be helpless against the masked man. I can saved Frio, I just have to plan it out a little more... She thought to herself. She walked back to the classroom and saw that it was in a state of chaos. "Yvette?" She called worried, Was she kidnapped too? Elise thought frantically, Its all my fault. She rushed back to her room to think. Maybe she just left the classroom and went for food or something, I mean the man didn't try to kidnap me when he had the chance. Elise nodded, She will be back here, and I'll be waiting for her.

You coward. She thought to herself.

Old November 20th, 2013 (08:03 PM).
«Dual Wield» User
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - It's Time

I don't know if what Frio says would help me. I just need to think over this stuff. I'm happy Frio helped me out to do what I should, but I'm afraid something might go wrong. There's also the matter of Nami. She won't be willing to listen to me, & it won't be easy to find her. She's avoiding me, I just know it. She doesn't want to talk to me.

Frio ran off the edge all the way to the ground. I look down a bit surprised & watch him smash through a window. Isn't that my class? That's quite an exit he made...

He left me with guidance to follow. I'm left to make my own decision. I stare at the sky, thinking about Nami, where she might be. Should I just tell her how I feel? I'm a little scared if I tell her how I feel. Will she accept me? I want to accept her. I need to find her, for her sake.

"Thanks, Frio."

Well, it's almost time for Solo's funeral. Funurals sucks. I-it just sucks... I leave the rooftop & head for where the funural's being held. Damn life & death...

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old November 20th, 2013 (09:39 PM).
Furude
ModeratorCS

Nature: Mild

Allister Curtis

Allister couldn’t help but smile faintly at Terra when the words “crazy theory” escaped his mouth.
Like anything here is normal and he felt somewhat boosted by Terra’s newfound… purpose of that was the right word.
“Don’t worry about it, I don’t think anyone could have managed not to freak out under those circumstances” Allister waved briefly to Terra as he went to exit the library and was just about to return to his intense study session when he found yet another familiar voice talking to him.

“Allister" Cheryll said, quietly walking over to him "It's getting close to the time for Solo's funeral, figured I'd come pull you away from your books before you forgot... I've just got a feeling like something going to happen today. Like something off" Allister looked up from the book he was pursuing at his friend, she seemed worried but he couldn’t help but agree with her. Still, it seemed like he should try and comfort her to some degree at least.
“I can’t help but agree with you. Ever since Oz things have felt very off at this school. I feel more like I’m being trained as part of an army than educated… not that the school itself has been doing much good in training us if that is the case. Either way though, you don’t have to worry. There will be lots of us there if anything goes wrong, you’ve still got that charm around your neck and on top of that there is no way I would let anything bad happen to you whilst my heart is still beating any way.”
Stop making promises you can’t be sure you are able to keep…

“Anyway, I’m just going to put these books away, dash back to my room to change into something more appropriate for a funeral – I know I’m in a suit already” he said before she could make any comments “but school uniform just doesn’t seem right, especially for Solo. Wait here for me and then we can head over to the funeral together.” Allister then proceeded to hurriedly stash Higurashi’s book in his bag and return the others to their appropriate shelves, trying to keep the books on dream analysis from Cheryll’s sight as he didn’t want to explain them – although he wasn’t sure why. From there he made a hurried dash back to his dorm room.

Soon enough, Allister had donned a black suit over a white shirt and blood-red tie and was back in the library.
“Shall we go then?” he asked Cheryll, who he had probably kept waiting for about ten minutes “Kind of a funny, yet sad thought” he mumbled to himself as they headed towards the graveyard “the last time I saw Solo I was putting him under a paralysis spell.”

"All right. I'll play a game with this endless June."

Roleplay Theatre | The Underground |
Pairs
Lokiepie, Chalifoux & Crunch Punch
|
Blog
The Pie Bakery

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)