The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner

Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 8th, 2013, 06:50 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu went on his way to the classroom and found four students who had arrived already. A Lamia, two Yasha's and a Werewolf. They seemed to get along well and that was what made Ryuu a little relieved. But he soon got the feeling something wasn't right and he couldn't just ignore this feeling. "I'm sorry guys, i'll be back as soon as possible." he said to the four students. He noticed one of the Yasha's… was a female? But aren't all Yasha's male? This was a very rare sight… it made him chuckle a little. She was one of these rare Youkai, unless she was a crossdresser which probably wasn't the case. Ryuu also saw that the Yasha boy was wearing a headband to hide his third eye. A very nice solution to that little problem.

Ryuu made his way to the cafeteria and found the Lycan pup picking up a fight again. "Solo, Solo… Solo…" Ryuu shaked his head as he walked over to Kakasu and Solo, he stood forward the Youko on the ground and faced the Lycan. "Classroom, now. Both of you." Higoroshi-sensei spoke the two most annoying words for Solo, this was his third time in two days! Geez what a troublemaker. He wanted to know what Kakasu did though.

Ryuu turned around and saw the Vampire girl and the Human boy together. He also saw the Snowman sitting not far away from Solo and Kakasu. Ryuu expected Solo wouldn't follow but he hoped Kakasu would be smarter than him. "Class starts in 15 minutes, please get there soon." he smiled at the other students in the Cafetaria and left to classroom 13 again, seeing the four students again. "Told you i'd be back quickly." he smiled at them and sat down.

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: food!
Cafetaria

Nami showed the slight smile she got from Takumi's compliment. It would've been sad if he had told her to leave. But… the scent from his blood was so sweet! How long can she resist not drinking it…? It's Takumi… she couldn't possibly do that, it would scare him to death. But her fangs were really sharp, he'd barely feel the pain…

Enough of this thinking! She won't allow herself to do it, not unless Takumi gives permission to do so. Just thinking about Takumi giving her permission to drink his sweet, delicious blood… wouldn't it be kind of cute? Nami found herself blushing untill she found out Takumi trew his pancake on that Solo guy.

Nami immediately stayed alert, if he dared to lay a finger on Takumi she'd immediately jump in. Takumi is a human, meaning that if Solo used his "power" on him it would probably be fatal. No way Nami was gonna let that happen. What is Solo anyway? There is no way he is a Vampire too, maybe a werewolf? That would suit him more.

Nami saw that Higoroshi-sensei came to stop the conflict between Solo and that other guy. He told them to follow and then left.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; February 8th, 2013 at 06:56 AM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I was surprised that he didn't throw the first punch, but he did throw some words, worthless words, but he did say them. I watched as the pancake landed on the boys head, endangering yet another student but the teacher from yesterday came up and scolded us. Unfortunately he left as quickly as came, not really ensuring he had helped us. I sighed, ignoring him, "First of all, you two." I said to the two clumsy kids, "Don't waste a pancake, and certainly don't try to cook it on his hot head." I looked at the food covered one, "And wow you're all bark and no bite aren't you?" I figured an enraged person would fight worse than a level headed person. "I bet you are as weak as a puppy." I taunted, straight faced. I leaned over the table, looked him in the eye and made a "woof" sound. I prepared myself for a punch, but looked him right in the eye. "I'd say we start the fight now, or wait for more people to try and feed you."

Elise
Elise looked frantically around for the teacher, but came up rather short in her search. She had looked for so long she was sure that the fight was over. She decided to walk to class to check for the teacher there. When she entered the class she saw some other students, and the teacher. She walked up and stumbled over her words, "Uh-- There is a fight in the cafeteria..."
Old February 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Dusk
Fighting to Renew my Past...

Nature: Lonely

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom to Dorm Room

Chapter One: Part Eleven
Reluctant Beginnings

Huh... So many things were going on. Why was he beginning to feel crowded? "Look, kid," he started, speaking to klutz who tripped every which way, "all I'm trying to do is enjoy myself and be alone, and people like you are constantly intruding on my business. You'd best change that, and fast." He paused for a moment and of all things, a pancake fell from the sky and landed promptly on Solo's head. Maybe it will cook up there This, coupled with some mocking words from his dorm-mate, pushed him over the edge. His eyes were burning with the fury of a thousand moons suns, his breathing deepened as he struggled and soon failed to control himself.

Out he bursted with a mighty war cry, amplified by telekinetic power and pure rage. He was extremely pissed. Surely the cafeteria-- no, the whole school-- would be able to hear this. The noise might damage some ears if left uncovered. Waves of energy ebbed and many things near the corner of the cafeteria, namely chairs, trays, foods, tables, and possibly even people if too close, would be forcibly pushed away, leaving somewhat of any empty space near Solo. This cry lasted for roughly ten or twelve seconds, and when it finally ended, Solo immediately collapsed on the floor.

!

Old February 8th, 2013, 07:01 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Yorick Amherst Lee
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yorick watched as the boy, who was apparently named Fry Whatever (such a strange name), stood and challenged the other aggressive boy. It became clear that he had not been acting sensibly when Yorick approached him, but rather he was just slow to act. It seemed the initial conflict had quelled with intervention from Higoroshi-sensei, who left soon after. However, it appeared another conflict would arise between the aggressive one and Fry. After the long haired boy had begun to flee, Fry went and made it clear he was looking for a fight. He was not so sure about what he had said, though. There was no way this other boy had as little strength as a pup, nor that the one who threw the food onto him was intending to feed him (he had smelled the jerky in the boy’s possession and was fairly sure he did not need others’ pancakes).

Fry was not the only one who was confused, as the first boy did not seem to understand how things worked in nature. Yorick had decided he would tell both sides of their mistakes when he noticed something about the boy. His appearance began to resemble that of an animal that had been cornered, neither fight nor flight being options to him. Curious, Yorick came slightly closer, staying what he considered to be a safe distance away. He started getting a bad feeling, and decided to listen to his instinct and flee. Sure enough, there was an explosion that knocked Yorick onto the ground, as well as everything else in the cafeteria, it looked like. If he had stayed close he would probably have been injured, and he began to worry about Fry’s safety. One look at the other boy, however, showed that he probably needed help the most.

Was he really the Alpha male like Yorick had initially guessed. He got up and began walking toward the epicenter, a ringing noise still filling his ears. He stood over the boy for a moment before remembering he had class, and so did everyone else in the cafeteria. He had no idea where the explosive boy’s homeroom was, though. He shouted, “I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and everybody here should get to class or else you will be late.” He decided he too would go to class and seek out Higoroshi-sensei. Sensei would know where he and the other students who had unfortunately been too close went to class.

Last edited by Geras32; February 8th, 2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:14 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I felt a force blow me back during his roar. I got knocked backwards, but overall I was fine, other than a ringing in my ears. I thought it was an invitation to fight, but immediately after he collapsed. The one who confused me introduced himself and told me to go to class. He shouted loudly, speaking to everyone actually. "I think we will be fine, why don't you stop yelling." My head was aching. "Please"

I figured that he had enough and became a bit too enraged. So I looked at the two food throwers with a stern face, "I agree, I really think you should leave. Any problems caused today is mostly both of your faults." I really wanted them to just leave, and I didn't want them around when a teacher came around. I looked down at the other one and wondered if he was a bully or just an aggressive person. Clearly he wasn't human, and I wondered what he really was. A blade flew by, cutting a piece of his hair off. I walked over and slung him over my shoulder, "He is so heavy." I said, he must have had a lot of muscle if that was the case. I sighed, knowing I'd have to carry him to the nurse. Or I thought, I could take him to class. I figured he was probably just tired, so class would be the best place for rest. I carried him outside, ignoring bystanders and the mess he made, it wasn't my problem. "At least I got to eat..." I groaned.

I got a bit lost going to class, but fortunately Elise from yesterday found me. "What happened?" She said, "Did you actually get in a fight." I shook my head no, "Why is he like that?"

"He cried himself to sleep is all, I'm just carrying him to class." I looked around, "But I'm a bit lost."

"Well follow me." She said, "I was explaining what was happening to you guys to the teacher when I heard that loud roar, so I ran this way." I followed behind her, "I don't think there is much to say now though, what was that?"

"Uh, it was just some guy with a loud speaker." Even though I didn't know what Youkai this kid was, I knew he was a Youkai. "This school is known for strange things and special effects I heard, lots of actors you know."

"Really?" She said interested, "Maybe I'll join drama club then." I simply nodded, "You should join too! Unless you do a sport or other club that is."

"Well I'm not an actor or anything. But I could probably do the more physical parts like setup or something." She nodded, thinking about it. I'm glad we changed the subject, I didn't know how to keep a lie up like that.

We arrived in the class, and I put the kid in the farthest corner back I could get him, far from any student sitting already, then me and Elise took a seat in the middle.

Last edited by Aques Keus; February 8th, 2013 at 08:26 PM.
Old February 8th, 2013, 07:57 PM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Cafeteria
~
Along one of the far tables of the room, Elene, Ashling, and the rest of their group sat along one side of a set of chairs, giving them a view of the entire cafeteria as they shared their breakfast words and Elene took to watching the people of the room. She offered words on every new thing that was said, of course, but Ashling seemed to be having a rather happy morning so far, and was a tad more talkative with their companions than she might have been on any other day. Perhaps it was the fact that they'd been away from each other for almost a day; a rare occasion since before they met, but she would allow the one-eyed Succubus to enjoy herself for the moment, without dominating the conversation.

The vampire found little of interest among the people that flitted about their lives, besides the obviously smitten roommate that fawned over some unimpressive male like a whelp without sense; what a pathetic creature that she had overestimated the night before. Not to mention the boy's actions, such as falling asleep at the dining table and throwing food around like some kind of barbarian. Disgusting. Her eyes momentarily caught the mage she'd contracted, chatting with a girl that matched Ashling's description of her own roommate, though their actions weren't particularly interesting beyond leaving together. It would be something to remember, were Gavin to become unruly at some point.

T
he wig-wearing Vampire cupped her chin in her hands to watch the growing confrontation between a douchebag that she noticed carrying a necklace, how quaint indeed, and a few males that she presumed were intruding on his territory; likely marked by the stench of urine or whatever those bestial types used. And at least two of them were, given how easily they jumped to snarling and arguing over whatever petty thing had caught their interest that day. Like magpies and shiny things, the kind of people that would fight over a mate or lover out of some misguided concept of possessing it. Not that her kind were entirely immune to such things, but noble things had value, as opposed to whatever such peasants deemed valuable, like a patch of dirt or a cabbage.

It was when the boy seemed to be drawing breath that Elene took genuine interest in the situation, though she wasn't quite sure about what to make of it, as she tapped her trusted companion on the shoulder and pointed in the male's direction. Ashling took immediate action upon the sight of what happened next, as the beginnings of a cry began to escape Solo's throat and her instinct for survival took over. All around her were far more fragile friends, save for Elene, that could have been harmed by such a force that was soon to come. They would need to be protected first and foremost, and the Succubui's eyes found it resting directly before her. Though these tables were large, and not the kind she could lift alone.

Snatching Elene's slender hand out of the air, Ashling jammed it under the table and pulled it upwards with a tug as though to indicate to Elene what to do, before she span on her chair and lunged at the lined-up girls that accompanied the two to the table. No matter how well their own training had went, Ashling was something of a trained combatant, and her compact muscle was more than enough to topple the girls behind the table's perimeter, as Elene's supernaturally strong muscles flipped the table to its side to provide a barrier for her fallen friends, as sharp cutlery hurtled through the air with the potential to seriously hurt somebody; or make them lose their eye.

As Ashling played the hero, all of the flying debris colliding with the table and saving their friends from almost certain injury, Elene stood still with her part of it finished. This was a chance to look stylish and competent, once again, as she narrowed her eyes and saw the single object that hurtled towards her; a silver knife that was headed straight for her throat. With a blur of white, Elene's fingertips daintily caught the object and held it for a few moments, as the aftermath of the idiot's outcry finally settled down and her friends could be allowed to leave their makeshift bunker.

With a careless-looking, but in actual fact highly calculated, throw, Elene tossed the silver knife through the air with such speed that it whistled. The blade shot across the cafeteria, and Solo's collapsed form, to slice off a lock of his black hair. "Fool."
Old February 9th, 2013, 07:50 AM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin put his finger on his chin looked up in thought. "Well," He said in a low voice, "...I think it'd be best to look at it this way. I often parallel magic to science. It is a free realm that is only as limited as the mage's ability, but as long as it can be conceived as an idea, it can be made into a reality." He looked back down at Eva. "This isn't to say that all, or even most stories about mages are true. Indeed, they can happen, but as with science, magic isn't so spontaneous. It needs to be hypothesized, theorized, and tested before it can actually be put into a grimoire." He looked away for a moment. "Well, maybe I shouldn't say most of them aren't true. Mages can oftentimes be a discreet people, not sharing their unique spells on a larger scale, and others tend to make grimoires regardless of the re-precautions or how dangerous they may be." He held a straight face, but that face turned almost into a scowl, glancing at the glove on his left hand. "I guess that's why I find magic to be so exciting and fascinating."

He paused for a moment, and looked at Eva, realizing that he hadn't answered the question yet, as well as noticing how depressed he had come. "Dah-um..." He cleared his throat. "Sorry, I sometimes tend to digress." He said with an embarrassed laugh. "Yes, mage's can transform people into other things...but it's not as easy as it is in cartoons and the like." Gavin picked up the grimoire on his desk and flipped through the pages until he found a page simply named "Pig". "This is a very traditional 'Double Double Toil and Trouble' Cauldron and ingredients way of doing it. It's a pain, and you actually have to prepare the spell beforehand, which is largely why it's not a popular method, especially among this generation of mages." He closed the book and returned it to his desk. "Now, there are those that can actually transform people, and themselves, with little problem, people specialize in it. Transformation is a branch of the School of Shapeshifting. If one is well versed enough, they don't need to do all of the preparation that other, less-experienced mages do. Though, it'd be highly unlikely that, even with a prepared spell, an mage inexperienced in shapeshifting could permanently transform people; that's rather advanced."

He scratched his head and again looked in another direction. "I'm sorry, I'm making this all sound pretty boring. It's actually a lot more exciting and versatile than this, but...well, I'm just droning on and on." Again, he back to his lecturee and said, "The short answer is yes. Why do you ask?" He put on a sly smile, "And don't try to give me the slip by saying 'I was just wondering', I know there's more to it than that."

Last edited by machomuu; June 15th, 2013 at 10:59 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 04:00 AM
Rose Quartz
Let's change our fate

Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki
Chapter 2: Youkai History
Classroom 13

A guy stood up to tell everyone they had to get to class, but honestly… Nami got aggressive just looking at that Solo guy, how did he dare to treat people lower than him? Nami tried to remain calm anyways, she wouldn't want Takumi to become terrified of her. But then Solo crossed the line. He suddenly started screaming that loudly that everything was flying away except for the tables. Nami kept sitting on her table while a lot of other students were trying to find a save place behind the tables.

Once it was finally over, Nami looked really annoyed and stood up. She pulled a knife out the table and was about to trow it to Solo. Next to his head though, only as warning and to show he had messed up her breakfast. But someone had the same idea and trew a silver knife which cutted off a bit of his hair. When she searched around for the person who had trown it she found Elene. The strength the knife was trown with, it must've been Elene.

Nami was happy she hadn't changed into her Youkai form because of her anger. She still had Takumi on her mind who would be afraid of her Youkai form.

Nami walked past Takumi. "I-I'll see you in class…" she said to him and left the Cafetaria. She made her way to classroom 13 and took a seat a little bit away from the others. It was near a window so that she could take a look outside so now and then. Only 5 minutes before class was going to start.

Ryuu Higoroshi
Chapter 2: 3C's Homeroom teacher
Classroom 13

Ryuu sat on his chair. As the time passed, more and more students arrived in the classroom. At some point he saw that girl who was constantly hanging around that human. Ryuu didn't pay too much attention to her but he wouldn't allow her to use Takumi as a snack. Neither would he let the other Vampire girl use anyone else here as a snack. Ryuu started to wonder why the Lycan puppy hadn't arrived yet. At the moment he was thinking about a punishment for him, Frio dragged him inside. Ryuu eyes widened as he saw Solo was unconscious, but instead of worrying Ryuu just prepared an asperin for him when he would woke up.

The girl from yesterday came in too. She told him that two people had been fighting. Now Ryuu thought about it, after he left he heard a loud scream. That must've been the Lycan puppy… "Don't worry, I handled already, how about taking a seat?" Ryuu showed a table and a chair not far away from his desk. The girl looked around 18… she wasn't too young, most of the students here weren't.

Ryuu trew his attention back to the book on his desk. It was about how Youkai might've started to exist. It was quite interesting, that was what he thought atleast. Ofcourse Ryuu knew this theory already, but he was still attracted to that book.

He stood up and started to write things on the board. Class was about to begin so he was preparing the board as well.

Brothers
Sisters
Theme
Maya Nami Kyuuketsuki / Ryuu Higoroshi / Luna / Lucina / Lacy / Madison Campbell

Last edited by Rose Quartz; February 11th, 2013 at 07:51 AM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Dusk

SOLO the LYCAN
Classroom

Chapter One: Part Twelve
Reluctant Beginnings

It took him a few minutes, though Solo regained consciousness. He couldn't avoid a serious headache, though, and stood a moment, rather slowly. "Ugh..." He complained quietly, and tightened his headband, which kept pressure on his forehead and eased the pain very slightly. After a moment of groaning, he eventually came to realize where he was; the classroom. And others were here, too. He silently questioned why no one had taken advantage of his collapse, and how he ended up in this room. Putting the thought aside, he casually walked to the front of the classroom and headed right out the door, nonchalantly adding in, "Pff, I'd rather someone had killed me, not bring me here. I'm out."

Walking down the hall, he found himself weak. He leaned against a wall for a few seconds, though even when he decided to keep moving, he found his body neglected to do so, and he had stayed right where he was. "Ugh, my head... What the hell happened...?" He found himself using the wall to support himself, as he slowly headed down the hallway.

!

Old February 11th, 2013, 09:56 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Cheryll Renee Moreau

Cheryll turned another page in her book as she listened to Milly talk. “Youkai history huh?” she said and Cheryll just nodded not looking away from her book. She was happy she was managing a small attempted conversation, but was hoping class would start soon. The young girl wasn't sure how long she could keep trying to talk to someone. “I think have read that” Milly continued. “Pretty good read from what I remember, so no wonder it’s your favourite”

Cheryll nodded shyly at that. "but before she could say anything else Milly continued saying she loved books as well, even had a lot, but it seemed like the other girl read fantasy books. "u..umm. n-no I've n-never h-heard of t-that book..." Cheryll started to say when suddenly a loud sound rang through the air making Cheryll wince slightly. "I..I read n-non-fiction" she finally finished after a few minutes. Looking up Cheryll spotted the teacher starting to write on the board, and she straightened her glasses putting her bookmark in her book and setting it down on the desk as she grabbed her notebook and pencil. It seemed class was about to start.

Last edited by SylveonStar; February 28th, 2013 at 03:39 PM.
Old February 11th, 2013, 12:39 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

When the kid I carried in walked out I sighed, and muttered "Delinquent." I wondered if I should go after him, but then I reasoned that it was the teacher's job. I myself was contemplating leaving though, I wanted to work out more, it seemed these kids were much stronger than me. I began to stand up to leave, but Elise tugged at my sleeve.

"Are you leaving too?" She said disappointed.

"I got to go out and train, these kids are much stronger than me."

"So what if they are stronger, you don't need to fight them..." She said

"What if..." I almost said what if they tried to attack you because you're human, but I stopped myself, "What if they are trying to..." I couldn't think of anything to say.

"Exactly." She said like she had won something, "Please sit down?" I sighed, having clearly no grounds to leave, and sat down. We both waited for class to begin.
Old February 11th, 2013, 05:27 PM
ShinyDiamond
«Dual Wield» User
Community Supporter

Nature: Bashful

Takumi Makkusu - An Unpleasant Experience

You can guess what happened next. That guy I accidentally threw a pancake at totally flipped out. He shrieked so hard almost anyone nearby was blasted back from him. I can't feel power, but I know power when I see it. How the heck am I to survive long enough in this school to escape? I was shaking, trembling, I look at my hands. I can't get them still even if I try! Whoever this guy is, I wanna stay away from him as much as possible!

Well, I lost my appetite. Nami bid me goodbye 'til class. That reminds me, I hope I remember where my class is. After throwing away what was left of my food & getting up, I glance at the tantrum guy being dragged to class. The guy fainting didn't help me at all. Perhaps they know where class is. I follow them, looking around the halls. This place gives me the creeps. Afterwards, I finally reach my class. I can tell 'cause I recognized my teacher, Higoroshi-sensei. I found Nami sitting near the windows & decided to sit next to her, just a seat in front.

Even though Nami's a vampire, I somehow feel a little safer around her now. I still get the shivers. I saw Mr. Tantrum walk out of the class, in front of Higoroshi-sensei. As long as he's out, I'm okay. I sigh & lie my chin on the desk, thankful...I gotta know a name from Tantrum. I'll just call him Tantrum in my head. What are we gonna learn in class today anyway?

While I'm alive, I won't let any party members die.

Paired for life with Rose Quartz
~Dia+PS~
Old February 11th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Claire*
Here's to the crazy ones.

Nature: Sassy

Evan Lee Gildred

Leaning back in his seat, Eva blushed brighter than a fresh picked cherry tomato. He looked at Gavin and his sly smile, knowing that he had to answer him, he just didn’t know how. Trying to buy time, he looked at the newcomer students and what the teacher had begun to write on the board. His eyes surveyed the room as if he was a caged animal looking to escape. Of course, he knew the real reason he had asked. It had been a very personal matter for him. Maybe wishfully, he had hoped that Gavin would have answered him and just let the subject go. But, in retrospect, this was the obvious outcome after all. You couldn’t just ask a question like that and not have at least one thrown back at you in return. He doubted that Gavin would understand. There was no hope of even dreaming to tell him. How would the boy feel? Angry? Sickened? Betrayed? Maybe all three. It was too much to risk, especially since he was starting to already treasure the company of those he met so far.

Looking back at Gavin, his face more than noticeably weighing the answer on his mind, he sputtered out a few incoherent statements before collecting himself and placing his hands together on his desk. “Okay, uhm.” He began to fiddle with his hair and bite his lower lip. “So, I really was just wondering,” he started, a small smile playing across his face. “B-but, I guess the reason I was doing so, was because of the stories I read as a kid. You know, witches and the like.” His eyes wavered slightly as he tried to sell the lie, but not doing a passable enough job. He decided to sprinkle in some truth to better tell the tale. “Curiosity got the better of me and just decided to ask if maybe you knew someone that could change somebody. As a prank or as a disguise. Whatever reason really...” Letting the comment die there, he didn’t think that he had to really expound on that statement. His reason there could be his own.

“It really was interesting though!” He added almost hurriedly in excitement. “I don’t think you were droning. I mean, I’m kind of a self-admitted nerd, so it was really interesting to me. N-not that I was calling you a nerd or anything!” His hands shot up and began to try and wave off his statement, cheeks flushing again. “I was simply saying... Oh gods, what was I trying to say?” He dropped his head and paused for a moment. “Listen, I’m not good with words. So, I’m sorry if what I said came out the wrong way. I actually really enjoyed all you had to say on the subject, it was all very informational. T-thanks...”
Old February 12th, 2013, 02:51 PM
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
Kakusu - Classroom 13

Before he knew it, Kakusu was brought straight into a room with a bronze plated sign above the door that said “13” and quietly sat in a seat near the windows, behind a girl who was gazing out of the windows. He frowned at Higoroshi-sensei for a moment before avoiding eye contact with him. Being involved with that loud boy was a bad mistake and now he would probably have a reputation for starting a fight.

As if he wasn’t at an academy, Solo walked out of the class without hesitation and although it felt out of Kakusu’s grasp, he felt guilty for what happened. He had started this all by tripping and if he had just been less of a klutz, none of this would have happened. He put his head down on his desk and waited for class to start quietly.

This would be a long day and to top it all off Kakusu was famished. With not much to do, he set his mind to surviving until their Lunch break although he would have to be somewhat attentive of the class itself if he were to redeem his conscious. He hoped that the girl he was sitting behind wasn’t a hothead like Solo and he stared at the back of her head while facing out the window, trying to figure out what type of a person she was.

Old February 12th, 2013, 07:30 PM
machomuu
The Lights in the Sky are Stars
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed

Kion Gavin - Class 3C

Gavin chuckled at the flustered Yasha. It was not meant to insult her, but he found her rambling and her frankness to be cute, and he couldn't help himself. He didn't actually believe that the reasoning behind her line of questioning was for the sake of curiosity alone. He knew that there was more to it, but he didn't feel it right to probe her anymore on the subject, that would be harassment, and certainly didn't want to make her feel anymore uncomfortable than she already was.

"Well thanks for asking," He said with a smile, "It's always nice to have someone to-" He stopped when he felt a strange feeling, one that was becoming all too familiar. His smile degenerated into a scowl, and he looked at his left hand to find that the seal on his glove was glowing a faintly reddish color. The color grew brighter and the hands on the clock worked towards revolution. He looked around, and it didn't take long to find him. The human. He quickly moved his left hand under his desk, so as to protect Eva from any potential embers.

It was strange, Gavin felt so apathetic towards this one human, something he was not even a month before, solely because the boy was a human. It wasn't prejudice, as he didn't have any judgments of the student. It wasn't bias, as he didn't dislike any particular characteristic of the human. What he hated about the human was his mere presence. This was the type of apathy that Gavin could not control. He had nothing against the student, but he couldn't take his eyes off of the useless, pathetic, cowering waste of flesh. Those were the words that crossed his mind, at least. It was completely inadvertent, and he often shoo'ed the thoughts as that came to mind. He originally blamed them on his demonism...but that wasn't it, and he knew it. They were suppressed thoughts borne from regret and fury. He didn't exactly mean them, nor did he blame Takumi, but the emotions welled up inside him and directed themselves towards the human. The seal could not be effective if it was his anger controlling the flames. He needed to calm himself.

He looked at Eva, and realized how ridiculous he was acting. "Uh...As I was saying..." He looked away for a moment, trying to remember exactly what it was he was saying. "You really don't have to be embarrassed about all this," he said with a warm smile. "We're a lot more alike than you know."
Old February 12th, 2013, 08:18 PM
shinysweety
In it to win it! :D

Nature: Jolly
Kailey Marks
Dorm Room

I yawned. The sun was shining in my eyes, not very fun. Hi, my names Kailey, and yes I just woke up from a niiiice long sleep after napping yesterday. Reason? Nope, just like to sleep. Problem? Ok so mostly I know no-one here, so new faces all day! Not sure if that's a good thing though. I slowly turned me legs to get out of bed, rubbing my eyes and yawned again. Sleepy much? Taking a sigh I got out of my bed and changed from my puppy PJ's (Yes I have puppy PJ's! deal with it!) into the usual school uniform. Not a big fan of uniforms but what the hey! "Now let's see which class is first.." I muttered to my self, as I picked up my schedule sheet and checked out what was up first. Blah blah blah. "History at... oh god! I overslept!!!" Not that big of I surprise that I said it as but still! Aww man, I can't afford to be late for first class after I... uhm.. well no reason, but being late is bad apparently.

I walked to the door of my dorm room, taking one last look at myself through a mirror, then walking out. Ok so once I get to class , if im late, just say I was in the bathroom, perfect plan! I turned and shut the door then started walking out to the school and made my way to the cafeteria at first. Hardly anyone was their, most people walking across to their classes Im guessing. Then it came to me, I don't even know where all my classes are! Maybe I should ask someone or something, cause, you know, showing up in a class saying 'Oh hi is this my class!' would be pathetic.

Right then. I started walking to the direction everyone else walked was and I ended up in a hallway, with a couple doors to classes. I noticed that there was someone still in the hall, I could ask him for directions? I mean seriously don't you think theses people would give you a tour round the school first, like seriously. Anyways, I walked closer to the guy and he seemed to be trying to keep himself up, using the wall to help him move alone. I put up a puzzled face and ran over to him then stood infront of him.

"You 'kay dude?" I asked, "Is this like, history class?" I pointed to a room. Just to make sure, ya know.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~

Last edited by shinysweety; February 13th, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
Old February 13th, 2013, 05:06 AM
Lilizuki
The Wise Lesbian

Elene Merlin + Ashling
The Cafeteria
~
Elene and Ashling arrived swiftly together in class, after the incident in the Cafeteria, with nary a glance given to those they saw along the way. Their friends were safe for the moment, and it was time for the learning day to begin, as the two of them took seats at the front of the class.
Old February 13th, 2013, 08:49 AM
Lokiepie
ooh...Cake!

Nature: Quirky
Milly

Jutting her chin forward slightly as Cheryll readjusted herself and looked forward, breaking off their conversation, Milly gave a mental sigh relief shooting a glance to the front of the class where their teacher now stood busying himself with the board.

Slipping off the desk she had been perched on, she gave an awkward wave to white haired girl before striding back to desk next to the window. Causally slipping into her chair, she dug into her back and pulled out her stuff, setting them neatly on her desk before quickly glancing behind her at Sorae.
At first she didn’t notice anything about him until she saw something briefly move within his hair. Her gut, girl reaction was to withdraw sharply from whatever it was which was nestling into her acquaintance’s hair. However she managed to strangle the girly shriek before it escaped her lips and instead simply narrowed her eyes at the peculiar object.

What the hell is that? She thought, however, not wanting to draw too much attention to it just yet, Milly shrugged it off. After her awkward encounter with Cheryll, she wasn’t in the mood to attempt conversation again, let alone nurse curiosity over something living in her friend’s hair.

Swivelling back around in her chair, Milly cracked open her note book and grabbed her pen, crossing her legs under the desk before leaning forward onto her elbows. Slumping into the warm pale light of morning which now pooled on her desk.

(my replacement while a new sig is made )

Paired with :
gimmepie
Old February 13th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Dusk

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part One
Disobedience and Neglect

After about five minutes, and a quarter of the hallway, someone had come right up to him. However, they'd be greeted by a disinterested grunt. This didn't ward off the assailant. "If you're another fangirl, I'm gonna..." He had looked up. This was indeed a girl, but... Not one of /them/. She asked if he was okay, following up with a question about the class. Solo's gaze was rather annoyed. Why did people have to come to /him/ for questions? "I'm fine, not that you or anyone should care." He seemed to be recovering slowly, as the headache eased slightly. "That class, I could give a sh** less what it's about. The teacher's a di**, the students are pests, and I'm only here for survival. No interest in learning about anyone or anything else."

He began to walk somewhat more casually down the hallway, though only a few steps were placed before he stopped dead in his tracks. "Wait..." He sniffed the air slightly. "No... That's impossible. It can't be..." He turned back around and eyed the girl slightly, taking another sniff to ensure his thoughts. "Holy sh**!!" He was practically stunned. "You're a Lycan... I thought I was the last one...!"

!

Old February 13th, 2013, 09:48 AM
shinysweety

Kailey Marks
Dorm Room

I crossed my arm's. "Dude why would you think you'r the last Lycan? I mean like, never been to town before?" Did this guy really think he was the last Lycan? Cause if he did then wow just wow. I uncrossed my arm's. "And what's up with 'fan girl' by the way, like anyone would chase you." Hey, im tellin' the truth here. He curses allot, is so stubborn (yea yea im such a hypocrite i know and don't care) and rude not to forget. "'Kay well i'll be going now. Guess I'll just awkwardly wander in any classroom saying 'Oh hi is this History??' and then -" I stopped talking. My belly started to rumble loudly and I rubbed it. Aye aye aye! Now I really wish I didn't miss breakfast. And did you know, it's the most important meal of the day? See, you can learn things by sticking with me.

I cleared my throat. "Buh bye" I said, making my way staring into each classroom. Im pretty sure the paper had said Classroom 13 or whatever, just gotta find it now...

(Shinysweety: srry if it's short, I haven't role-played in forever and I sorta got writers block today :c )

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 13th, 2013, 11:07 AM
Dusk

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Two
Disobedience and Neglect

"Town?" So they existed elsewhere? How could they possibly live in a town? "Still..." ... Well. She pretty much up and left him there. Huh. At least he gets his alone time, right? Still... Someone else of his own kind? Certainly note-worthy.

"Hey! YOU!!"

"Eh?" Solo turned his head, and it was quickly met with a forceful punch. The werewolf kid he fought yesterday had found and attacked him in the halls. Solo slid on the smooth floor from the impact of the punch, and struggled to get himself back on his feet quickly. A small dribble of blood ran down to his chin from inside his mouth, and he slowly wiped it off. His eyes fixated on his enemy, and nothing else. "Brawl in the Hall, huh? Didn't I teach you yesterday, punk?"

The boy chuckled rather cruelly. "Yeah, but this time I brought some friends!" He growled and started to shake, revealing once more his Werewolf form. Two other boys stepped out from behind him, closer to Solo's age. They both revealed Werewolf forms as well.

"You got your lackies to come help you? So you're openly admitting you're no good at fighting." In the back of Solo's mind, he knew this was a losing battle. He was still recovering, so if he used his powers he'd be out once more, and at the mercy of these beasts. On the other hand, if he didn't use his powers, they'd just as easily have him unconscious. Facing the outcome of this battle, he knew he might die in this very spot. he decided, though, that he'd rather die fighting than to fall and beg for mercy. "I see... Well, if you're ready for another beating, so be it."

Upon the challenge, all three of them ran straight at Solo, their speed unrivaled. Solo had only time to throw up both fists in an "X" shape, covering his face and blocking an onslaught of punches and swipes, though he was definitely not going to last like this. He changed into his wolf form and quickly slipped under their feet, then whipped around three hundred and sixty degrees, tackling the boy from behind, lashing out at the kid's throat with as many bites as he could, as deep as he could sink his teeth, before the other two took notice and swiped him off of the kid's back, sending the gray wolf sliding across the hall and hitting the lockers with a hard clang.

The two older Werewolves instantly followed and began wailing on Solo's body relentlessly. The boy walked slowly toward the group, laughing with delight as Solo was continuously beaten. His throat was bleeding, though he was clearly more interested in the beating than his own wounds.

!

Old February 13th, 2013, 11:41 AM
shinysweety

Kailey Marks
Hallway

I peeked into one of the classes, it was empty. My gosh, why do they make it so hard to find classes? I mean seriously, I wish there was a map here. Maybe there's a map on a wall somewhere.. or something. Maybe a little pamphlet sitting around somewhere? Or maybe I got one in my room.. I'd better go check, but fast cause class starts in like 2 minuets! Not that I actually care that much, being late is just awkward sometimes. Hate that feeling where you know everyone's staring at you. I jumped a little when I heard a scream from behind me. At first I thought it was that guy again but apparently not. I slipped into the empty classroom and carefully peeked at what was happening. That Lycon guy was being attacked by some werewolves. Should I go help? Or get the popcorn...

Meh, popcorn it is. Whoop! Just remembered class, i better sneak out here. There was noise in a nearby room, that must be history class. Whoo finally! Better remember the way. I peeked out one more time, everyone seemed busy. "Perfect time.. now!" I thought to myself as I began to silently run my way to the next classroom. Aka Classroom 13! Yes! I made it! And not to late either, sorta. Well the lesson didn't start yet so it's all good.

"Hiya Mister.Teacher." I gave the 'sup nod to to teacher, then made my way to around the middle and sat on my chair. Wonder what kind of stuff they teach here in History, hopefully not about Witches and mage's I can't stand emm! And there fancy shmancy magic.

Well, ima just gonna have to wait and see.

Click 'n' Hover~
Wonderful Pair~

Blog~

PC Family~

My Profile~

Theme~
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
Yorick Amherst Lee
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yorick made his way to class in search of the teacher so he could know what class the boy from the cafeteria belonged to. He had finally made it to the hallway his own class was in when he saw the same boy outside of it. He looked injured by the way he clutched the wall for support, and Yorick wondered whether or not he should try helping him. As he contemplated this, however, another boy began making his way toward the injured one. Yorick had no experience with other Youkai so he could not know what kind most were through scent, but he knew this new boy was a werewolf like himself. He also smelled two others not too far back. He could tell by their clenched fists that they wanted a fight. Yorick further questioned the wisdom of interfering when the newcomer threw a punch straight into the injured boy's face.

Things quickly spiraled out of control as all three werewolves changed into their Youkai forms and assaulted the helpless boy. He transformed into a gray wolf to escape, but he was knocked back and beaten. So he was a Lycan? Yorick had read about those as he studied the types of Youkai that would be at the academy. No, this wasn't the time to be fascinated. Those werewolves had no apparent reason for acting in this way. This could not be their territory, and battles for dominance are always one on one, so why? Yorick looked down and saw blood on the floor from both sides. They were killing each other! Killing was against the law here, so were these boys criminals? He knew they had to be stopped. Fortunately Fry from the cafeteria arrived to help him at that moment, transforming into his Youkai form which was a snowman, but he was pretty much fighting all three on his own. He managed to defeat the one separated from the group and faced the other two, but he was still outmatched. That was when Yorick heard one say "I'm going to skin you alive!" This werewolf was crazy! He couldn't let him do that.

Yorick knew he would not be able to help in his human form and did not want to become a burden with senseless sacrifice so he decided he would break the rules and transform. He knew laws were greater than rules, and criminals could not be allowed to have their way no matter what. He transformed into his werewolf form and sprinted toward the scene, pouncing on the one that had returned to attacking the Lycan. Yorick raised a claw, ready to end it, until he realized he could not commit a crime to stop one, or else he would be a criminal too. He realized he probably only needed to prove his dominance like with wolves and other animals, so he instead pinned him down and snapped his jaws in the creature's face several times. When his companion turned toward him he got up and stepped back, sure to keep space between them. "I am Yorick Amherst Lee, and I will not let you criminals kill this boy! Or skin the other one either!" He kept his claws ready in case they tried to kill him as well, knowing he would need them for self defense in that situation. He then gave a loud howl to call attention to the scene. Hopefully someone with authority would come and could resolve this without bloodshed or lawbreaking if his foes insisted on continuing. He turned toward Fry and saw his claws. He had struck one without it having cut him, but how? He snapped out of it, remembering that he needed to focus on the fight.

Last edited by Geras32; February 13th, 2013 at 12:29 PM. Reason: Changed to fit Khawill's post. This one is chronologically after that.
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Aques Keus
Swaggins
Community Supporter

I sat in class, bored crazy. I looked at Elise, then at my desk, then back at Elise. I needed to do something, I felt restless. Suddenly I had a great idea, I'd ask to go to the bathroom then do some workouts before anyone thought I was skipping, then I would come back. So I stood up abruptly, and yelled to the teacher, "I uh have to go to the bathroom!" Before running out the class. I slammed the door hard behind me, the sound echoed through the hallway. I looked left, not seeing a bathroom sign, then looked right, seeing a fight.

I looked left again, thinking the bathroom was that way, but then the fight registered in my mind. It was a 3v1, the 1 being the kid from the cafeteria. He was getting demolished by werewolves, something I knew had to hurt. I contemplated leaving him to do what I had planned, but I actually forgot why I had walked out of class in the first place. I figured I could place a few well timed kicks to get them off the kid, then play defensively until he is able to fight, or a teacher comes.

I ditched my human form, there was no way I'd be able to fight them restricted. Luckily their backs were to me, I readied my ice claws, dulled and flattened to prevent fatal blows, and swung it like a bat at the nearest one. His laughing ceased as he was thrown to the ground. I didn't hesitate, bringing my other arm down on the back of the second guy just as my first arm downed the first guy. The other guy wised up, and landed a punch in my jaw before I could recover from my attacks.

The first guy I struck, didn't get back up, since I hit him in the head he probably was locked out, the other two changed their aggression towards me. "You little brat" one said. "I'm going to skin you alive." He wound up a kick and attempted to kick me on the ground. I lifted one of my arms, forcing him to kick solid ice. He winced in pain, he had kicked pretty hard and there was a crack in the ice. He staggered back, limping on his feet.

I stood up and looked at the last guy. One handicapped, one disabled, and one at full power and aware. I wouldn't win this fight alone, I knew a dual with a werewolf would be hard for me, and I knew my only chance was to play defensively. I changed the ice on my arm to be wider, protecting more of my body, but making it less mobile. As I blocked an onslaught of punches and kicks from the third guy, I saw the 2nd guy quickly recover from his minor foot pain, and smile wickedly at me. He walked toward the kid from the lunchroom and returned to beating him. I charged through the guy attacking me and tackled the one beating the lycan kid. I kneeled down next to him, facing the assistants and stood defensively.
Old February 13th, 2013, 12:40 PM
Dusk

SOLO the LYCAN
Hallway

Chapter Two: Part Three
Disobedience and Neglect

Searing, burning pain came from every angle, and to no end. Solo had just begun to close his eyes and accept his fate when two kids from his class (or so he had assumed) ran in and joined the brawl, seemingly on his side. The main boy was out, and the other two were fighting his supposed classmates. He struggled to get back onto his paws, and once able to he leapt onto the back of one of there werewolves; the one fighting Frio.

The werewolf had trouble reaching his claws behind him, and was distracted by struggling to get Solo off, leaving himself open to Frio's attacks. At the same Time, Solo began biting the Werewolf repeatedly, while Frio would make whatever attacks he chose to. The Werewolf then falls to the ground with a crash, and Solo hit the ground equally hard, enough that his body bounced once on impact. He found himself struggling even harder this time to get up.

He emitted a low growl, speaking to Frio, "Just so you know, I didn't do that to save you or anything." There was a look of annoyance in his eyes, though deep down he seemed to be at least mildly thankful. As he took some pawsteps forward, there was a painful-looking limp, hard to not notice. His breathing was somewhat shallow, and there was no doubt from the way he looked that he was in a lot of pain. Despite this, he leapt onto the other Werewolf's back. This time, however, he was quickly shaken off and the thud when he hit the ground also shared to sound of lost breath.

While Solo struggled once more to pick himself up, he found it painful to do much without trying very hard to breathe. He clamped his jaws onto the last enemy Werewolf's leg, though he was immediately kicked off. He slid across the floor, and some of his open wounds left slight blood smear. This time, however, he didn't have the power to pick himself up, and began to hold himself up with his Telekinetic abilities. He was beginning to have a headache, though, and decided it best that he just lie down on the floor. Hopefully the Werewolf fighting the enemy wouldn't have any trouble.

!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links