The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Old January 18th, 2013, 04:39 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky

Advertise here
Actually, I'm leaning more towards the "past hero" theory now; could it be actually linked to BW? Since BW does mention a past hero who teamed up with Reshiram/Zekrom. Then again, could it mean that a new 'hero' theme could be in this game? Like, working with legendary pokemon, or within a prophecy?

Could the statue link to that?

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:05 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I think that it probably has no meaning and is just there to look pretty, similar to the way of the Munchlax rock in Sunyshore City. It does however hint that Golurk, Palpitoad and Eevee with be in the regional Pokédex.
Old January 18th, 2013, 11:01 PM
Moist
other in a month When you,

Nature: Jolly
It would be cool if the knight turned out to be a Steel-Ghost type and it's a haunted suit of armor, sort of like the Armadura (The Las Plagas possessed suit of armor) from resident evil 4.

Challenges Completed:
The Favourites Challenge - Black 2 - 28/01/13

Last edited by Moist; January 19th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
Old January 19th, 2013, 06:32 PM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Personally I don't think the statue has any significant meaning, it being there to look pretty beside a random rich person's mansion sounds good to me. But I do reckon it's a fairly strong sign that the pokémon shown in it will be in the game. And if Eevee is in the regional dex, it's probably likely that there will be new eeveelutions..

(hai y'all btw)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here