The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Advertise here

Old January 15th, 2013, 02:25 PM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7

Advertise here
Throughout the Pokémon franchise we have had many ruins to explore. Whether it be the Ruins of Alph, Abyssal Ruins, Dragonspiral Tower, Tanoby Ruins, etc, most games have given us one lot of ruins to explore. Do you think X and Y will have ruins to explore? What do you think will be there? What do you hope to learn about?

Discuss!
I don't think there is a thread like this at least.
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:55 PM
Forever
let it go

I think there might be more ruins again! Hopefully interesting ones, though. The Ruins of Alph to me were by far the most interesting, so something along those lines, with some ancient mystery with a secret code (unlike the Abyssal Ruins which was extremely annoying to have to step every step a certain way) and then I'll be into it. I just hope there's a lot to do there and that it's not really boring/really tiring. ;(
Old January 16th, 2013, 01:35 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forever View Post
I think there might be more ruins again! Hopefully interesting ones, though. The Ruins of Alph to me were by far the most interesting, so something along those lines, with some ancient mystery with a secret code (unlike the Abyssal Ruins which was extremely annoying to have to step every step a certain way) and then I'll be into it. I just hope there's a lot to do there and that it's not really boring/really tiring. ;(
I too hope there is another lot of ruins like the Ruins of Alph. It'd also be cool if there were some sort of Unown sidequest.
Old January 16th, 2013, 02:56 AM
jov0006
Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
Yes there will, if it is based on France then we can expect to see some cave paintings either as ruins, a museum or simply a tunnel as a replacement for a bridge

Or so I speculate... Cant wait for gen 6.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Last edited by jov0006; January 16th, 2013 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 16th, 2013, 03:19 AM
Autumn Reverie
wibbly wobbly... timey wimey... stuff.

Nature: Relaxed
Ruins sound exciting! It means more Pokemon to be discovered, possible rare items to be found and more ways to level up and train your team! Oh, and don't forget the adventure! I wonder what the ruins will be based on if one were to be implemented. Perhaps something that connects the player to the legendaries? *Anticipating* xD

pairs | twitter | showdown | pc family
Old January 16th, 2013, 05:58 AM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
I'd like to see some ruins for the legendary trio in different places, like how it was for the Regi trio in R/S/E and the trio in D/P/Pt.

It would be interesting if they put the ruins in special places like in a volcano, underwater or even as a huge tower structure. In where they would have their different challenges, such as the waves in the water ruins in which you have to dodge (similar to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door), where it's not completely submerged.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here