The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Scarecr0wFixatioN

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecr0wFixatioN
Hey Been lurking for a few days and decided to make an account finally haha. I'm not exactly "new" seeing as I had an account here around 4 years ago, but ever since the announcement of X and Y I've just been really hyped and getting back into things, so I figured I'd end up being here again.

So uh, hi. o_o
Old January 15th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Nathan
prince
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to Nathan
Hi and re-welcome to PC! We have a forum on X on Y, i recommend you to check it out. Even if you've been here 4 years ago, you shoud visit the rules. Hope you have lots of fun
Old January 15th, 2013, 09:08 PM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Hey there Scarecr0wFixatioN, it's good to know you've come back to PokeCommunity.

We happen to have Pokemon X and Y forums here, so go check it out. Here we argue chat about news, spectulation, and rumors.

Other than Pokemon X and Y, do you have any other interests in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics?

Do you play any of the Gen IV or V games? We have a Battle Center here for quick battles, tournaments, and advice on teams. We also have Trade Corner here. You can stop by if you are looking for any specific Pokemon or you are looking to browse the trade threads we have there.

In any case, I hope you've been enjoying yourself here so far and I hope to see you around.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 15th, 2013, 10:33 PM
Starry Windy
Ride the currents with us.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Hello Scarecr0wFixatioN. Actually I was lurking in Pokecommunity for a long time before I register, too. And as the posters above suggested, you should join Pokemon X and Y discussions. It's nice to meet you here!
Pairs | PC Family | My PC Blog | Twitter | Tumblr
Old January 16th, 2013, 10:35 AM
Sheep
im actually a foot model

Never too late to make an account; I personally made one in 2006 but really only did so for the hacks. Then when 2011 came along I decided to make a second account as a way to mark my becoming active and get posting. :D; Welcome to PokeCommunity and it's a pleasure to meet you! <3

Yeah, getting active here around this time is a great decision due to the announcement of the sixth generation. As I've told others already (I really can't hype this game enough, hehe) the games look absolutely amazing and have some of the coolest starters ever. The X and Y section is bustling with activity and will be for a long while, so as our awesome regulars already said, definitely stop by there and get speculating. Trust me, it'll be loads of fun, especially when more information about the games get released. Do you plan on getting X or Y? I'm still waiting to see things like version exclusives before I make a decision, but Xerneas is my favorite of the two legendaries~

But outside X and Y, is there anything else you're interested in (Pokemon or non-Pokemon)? We have pretty great off-topic sections as well; places like Other Voting Polls in particular are really popular among new and old members alike. Plus they're great ways to relax if you want a break from all that Pokemon chatter we have going on here. So yeah, do some exploring and find what you're most interested in if you haven't already! Keep the rules in mind when posting and have a great stay. <3;

See you around!

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3
Avatar by Lilith | Signature by Achromatic
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:12 PM
Scarecr0wFixatioN

Nature: Impish
Send a message via Skype™ to Scarecr0wFixatioN
Haha thanks guys And yeah I'll be sure to re-read the rules
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Hikamaru
a.k.a. nichole
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hello Scarecr0wFixatioN, and welcome!

Your name seems a bit long, so is there anything you want to be called in particular? Glad you joined PC, especially given all the hype around Pokemon X and Y right now. However, we have loads of topics you can talk about, as well as members and staff alike who can help you out.

So, what do you think of X and Y right now? The starters are super-adorable and I love them all (although not as much as Oshawott, due to my 5th Gen Fangirlism). Remember to keep the rules of the forum itself as well as the ones in the individual sections as well. I'm Hikari, and feel free to VM me if you need anything.

- Hikari10

Sponsored Links