The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon X & Pokémon Y

Notices

Pokémon X & Pokémon Y The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in the newest installment of the core Pokémon series.
X/Y Quick Q&A | X/Y Friend Code Sharing Thread

Old January 16th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
This might be relatively minor speculation, however, at least in my opinion, the credits in each pokemon game were pretty iconic. They've always give a cool impression that you've successfully beat the pokemon game, and you should feel good about it!

First we had Gen I, where a nice tune, as well as shadows of pokemon that quickly slide in a silhouette with each credit. In FR/LG, we see cool animations of Red and Blue on top of the screen as the credits rolled, as we are viewed with the familiar iconic places we've visited.

In Gen II, we're greeted with dancing baby pokemon at the top and bottom screen as new music and credits rolled. In HG/SS, they've put this a step further as all the Johto gym leaders with their pokemon, as well as elite four and team rocket members strolled along the top and bottom screens of the DS.

In Gen III, we see our protagonist riding home on their bike, and as the credits roll, we are showcased with every single pokemon we've captured - with our starter at the near end of the credits!

In Gen IV, the protagonist rides on home on their bike, and as the credits roll, we are showcased with some memorable scenes during our adventure in Sinnoh.

Finally, in Gen V, we are given a close up at Zekrom/Reshiram (depending on which game you've got) as they and N rides off to somewhere unknown. In B2W2, the protagonist leaves the pokemon league, as they then run home. As the credits role, we see the protagonist meeting people and going to places that are the most memorable for them.

Now here we are at Gen VI. First of all, will you watch the Credits of Gen 6? What do you think/want the credits of gen 6 will showcase, as the credits roll this time? (eg. as the protagonist bikes home, there is a showcase about important places/people)

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 16th, 2013, 07:30 PM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
I always watch the credits. And I hope that we see the protagonist bisk or run home going through the towns and routes, like physically moving. that would be cool
Friend safari: Normal
•Pokemon X: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well.
Owner of the club: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Deceit
Toxic.

Nature: Timid
I always watch the credits. Watching the credits has always been like a kind of ritual for me. I feel I might as well, since I've beaten the game, and it also has interesting scenes sometimes. I think this time it will be similar to previous games where the main character is riding on their bike and visits old places, but I also feel it will show places that are part of the storyline (like if the evil team destroyed a building, there would be a construction team working on restoring it). Also, I can imagine when you're riding home, you may be watched by the legendary of your game (Xerneas or Yveltal), or if there is another legendary involved in the plot, that pokemon may appear, or something about it.
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:12 PM
Jak
where the fairy flies

Nature: Timid
I watch the credits usually, especially in RSE. I think it's great to see the partners you've caught and raised on your journey, and you get to think "Oh I remember when Shinell was a Torchic!" I wouldn't mind if they did something like that again really.

I think depending on how the story goes, we might have something similar to the gen V endings, namely BW, where things sort of resolve at the end. Cause that's what the end of BW is imo. A resolution.
Old January 16th, 2013, 08:57 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!

Nature: Calm
I think this time I would actually like to see special 3D animations of what the player does after defeating the Champion and on his/her return home, stopping by at some places along the way and doing some things. And maybe even showing the player doing a Pokémon battle with some random trainer and showing the animations, then by the time the player reaches home, it ends up fading out and shows the word "END".

That would be something I would like to see in the credits in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old January 17th, 2013, 01:01 AM
vaporeon7
My life would suck without you

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to vaporeon7
I'd like to see the character travel home, along the way backtracking past major characters, with them joining the character on their trip home, until they arrive home greeted by their mother with everyone they have met on their journey. Of course good music too.
Old January 17th, 2013, 05:12 AM
Forever

I'd like something like the characters just walking home together, as the sun is going down because it'll suddenly become evening. Then I'd like to see flashes of the other legendaries moving by, as well as the one the character caught. Then maybe the sun goes down fully and it fades out to a few black credits, then a preview into the future (as in what post game holds). In 3D it'd be extremely awesome to just see anything so I'm okay with whatever goes on as long as the sun is going down at some point. :(

hi, i am an ex-pc mod.
i used to mod black and white / fifth generation forums.

MOST IMPORTANTLY I LOVE FRIZY AND I SHALL FOREVER <3

i'm now battle server higher staff here, and i used to mod the main pokemon showdown server.
i'm also a moderator on smogon!
~ pumpka
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links