The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Official Forums > The Welcome Lounge

Notices

The Welcome Lounge New here? Stop in to the Welcome Lounge to introduce yourself. The members who hang out here can't wait to give you a warm welcome and help you discover all of the cool things you can do around the community.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 18th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Yiazmat
going ham since 93'

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Hey everyone! I've always lurked around these forums but never actually contributed/said anything... so I made an account basically so i'll stop being lazy and actually post! hope yous will enjoy me being here. :D
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:14 AM
tabor62
PONPONPON
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Hey there Yiazmat, it's great to know you've decided to register and participate here.

Would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what your interests are in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics.

In any case, we certainly enjoy conversing with others on these forums and I hope you've been enjoying these forums yourself.

Friend Codes
Y

Trade Reviews
Click Here

Ever wonder what goes through my head as I breed Pokemon? Want to see all the steps and pains I take to provide Pokemon for all of you? Well clicky clicky [here].
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
Heya Yiazmat, a big welcome to this awesome forum~

Fight your laziness and get involved here! It's worth it, trust me, I had to fend off my own lazy desires and finally started participating in this community in 2011. It's really fun to get involved in a huge Pokemon forum like this one, especially around times when new main series games are announced like X and Y. I'm sure we will enjoy your company as well - after all, you do seem pretty nice going by what you wrote so far, and hopefully you're just as enthusiastic about being here as you are friendly. Glad you've been exploring around and making some posts already! We definitely wouldn't want you (or anyone else for that matter haha) to disappear. D:

So I'll assume you're into challenges going by your recent posts, which is quite a good start! There are lots of them here and many new users seem to take interest in that section. It's all for a good reason, too; I recently started doing challenges and they are super fun. Surprised it took this long for me to give them a try. Most of mine are in Emerald... but right now I'm still stuck in a challenge I signed up for a few weeks ago because Norman is a pain to defeat, especially with my team ugh. Have you been doing them for a while?

But yeah, hope you have a good time here and see you around! <3 Contact me anytime if you want to chat!

pair clubs
family twin
my star
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Hello Yiazmat! and welcome!

It's Great to hear that you finally joined and started to become apart of the community.

I hope to see you around the forums! you can contact me anytime
Friend safari: Normal •Pokemon X/Y: Loudred, Dunsparce, Smeargle
Let me know if you add me, I'll add you as well. You wanna talk, then let's talk.
Old owner of: Red like roses ~ RWBY fan club
Recent owner of: Pokémon breeders club
Alpha Sapphire!!
Old January 18th, 2013, 10:53 AM
Yiazmat
going ham since 93'

Wow, everyone's active here! I'm a member of TekkenZaibatsu also if anyone's heard of that, it's not very active. :/

The only thing stopping me from being so active is that i have college three times a week, a hectic life at home, a girlfriend to tend to and friends which I see a lot... so all my free time tends to be dedicated to Pokemon and Tekken. (I play Tekken Tag 2 online on the xbox and I'm part of the 3rd best team in the world... played over 2000 matches online. :D)

@Cirno: Thanks! You seem pleasant yourself. :3 I've done Nuzlockes on HG and Sapphire, and a monotype years ago on Silver... I'm still new to challenges in comparison to other people.

http://www.youtube.com/YZMTMusic

I remix songs and whatnot. :3
Old January 18th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Hikamaru
I won't look back
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Hi Yiazmat, and welcome!

Cool username you have there, and a nice avatar to match too. I previously lurked PC for a few years until eventually joining back in 2011. Since then, I made new friends and clocked up a lot of posts thanks to all the fun topics I discussed. You're certain to make loads of friends here, since most people are very friendly and active here.

I see you're a Tekken fan too? I remember playing both Tekken 2 & 3 on my old PSone. So many fun memories of those games. Also, I see you've taken an interest in our Challenges section, which has loads of fun challenges you can take part in, such as Gender Discrimination, Colors, Monotype and the ever-so-popular Nuzlocke. I don't usually do challenges though, but they sound like fun.

Call me Hikari, and VM me if you need anything.

- Hikari10

paired with AWsquared and Starry Windy
battle server | tumblr | twl | profile | supporter

Old January 18th, 2013, 02:50 PM
Yiazmat
going ham since 93'

Hey Hikari! I also still have the original copies of all my tekken games, I'm a huge fan!
I'm currently progressing through the normal monotype challenge on HG and finding it really fun so far, hopefully i meet lots of cool people here also!

http://www.youtube.com/YZMTMusic

I remix songs and whatnot. :3
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here