The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Culture & Media

Notices

Culture & Media This is where all of pop culture culminates and chats over a cup of joe. Here you can find discussions relating to the latest and greatest television shows, movies, music and literature, and much more!

Advertise here

Old January 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Guy
just a guy

Send a message via Skype™ to Guy

Advertise here
Pretty self explanatory title really. Which celebrities are you crushing on right now. What has you attracted to them? It could be a male celebrity, a girl, or both. Don't be shy.
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:10 PM
Cordelia
Banned

Nature: Sassy
I have and always will have a huge crush on Mila Kunis. She's just amazing and perfect in almost every way. I find her quite striking and I enjoy her personality... along with her heterochromia. I've liked her for years, omg <33
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:24 PM
antemortem
resign to your demons

Nature: Naughty
Send a message via Skype™ to antemortem
Ohhh, I absolutely second Mila Kunis. I can't tell her heritage, but she is adorable and awe-inspiring to her very core! I also quite like the person Selena Gomez is becoming. As far as more minor crushes are involved, Amanda Seyfried and Jessica Biel come to mind. They're both spectacular actresses and fair catches if I may say so myself. Hearts for them.
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:26 PM
outfox
in

Send a message via Skype™ to outfox
I don't usually ever pine over celebrities but Gary Oldman's got talent, style, and sex appeal, even as an old dude. Same can be said for Benicio del Toro.
Old January 19th, 2013, 07:28 PM
Ardos
Community Supporter

... I third Mila Kunis xD I love her. She's gorgeous. I also love her acting. I watched her in That 70's Show and instantly fell in love. Since then I've seen her films, and she really is a great actress! Her personality is also very upbeat and contagious <3

Besides her, Emma Stone. She is just fabulous. Looks and acting abilities.
Old January 19th, 2013, 09:55 PM
Hannah
exceptionally ordinary

Nature: Calm
I have such a huge celebrity crush on Justin Bieber.

I'm not afraid to say I'm a Belieber. Justin has a voice that makes me smile whenever I hear it. I love Justin Bieber. Whoever has a problem with him, has a problem with me.

i ii iii iv
you're just as
sane as i am

Old January 19th, 2013, 10:04 PM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I have a HUGE celebrity crush on these five handsome, gorgeous, amazing, British men...called The Wanted.

Spoiler:

They all have the cutest most adorable faces ever. <3 I canNOT choose just one of them! I want all five of them <33
Old January 20th, 2013, 01:59 AM
Mariah Carey
what a feeling
Community Supporter Tier 4

Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf Storm View Post
I have a HUGE celebrity crush on these five handsome, gorgeous, amazing, British men...called The Wanted.

Spoiler:

They all have the cutest most adorable faces ever. <3 I canNOT choose just one of them! I want all five of them <33
I will help you choose! Or at least, eliminate one of them. You see Nathan Sykes, yes? Well, he looks like the Sloth from Ice Age. No sex appeal whatsoever.
Thank you, bye!

As for me, I don't usually go for older guys but ohhh myyy goddddd Christoph Waltz and Leonardo DiCaprio, yeeeessssss. Leo has lost his most appealing looks, the looks of his youth, but to me he's still an incredibly attractive man! Same goes for Mr. Waltz, oh MY GOD!!!!!!!! Even with that ridiculous beard in Django....yes.....I want him....
Old January 20th, 2013, 07:51 AM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlequin View Post
Leonardo DiCaprio, yeeeessssss. Leo has lost his most appealing looks, the looks of his youth, but to me he's still an incredibly attractive man!
OH GOD YES.

My biggest celebrity crush is Simon Neil. I absolutely adore him, he is perfection in the body of a man and his talent is truly unbelievable. His personality is amazing, and his body... eheheh wow. For those who don't know, he's the lead singer of Biffy Clyro and is essentially sex-on-legs, but I'll post a picture anyway for y'all to swoon over!

Spoiler:

My other big celebrity crushes are Alex Turner (Arctic Monkeys lead) and Matt Smith, but they can't compare to Simon.
Old January 26th, 2013, 03:04 PM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Ahhhhhhh this thread is so hetero. I'm not used to that online, thank God for Alex. My biggest crush is probably Xavier Dolan, who isn't the most conventionally attractive man ever, perhaps, but I find him adorable.

Y'all couldn't me more wrong about The Wanted though - they're all awful. Boybands in general seem to have a hard time finding the one thing they're meant to have (that being attractive men) but I am more than a bit partial to Louis of One Direction. Typical I know, but apparently I just like men with gay hair (or really, men that are gay in general).

If I had to pick a woman, I guess I'd go with Shy'm, who is probably the most attractive woman on the planet, and maybe Lena Meyer-Landrut, who can turn a gay man straight (or a straight woman gay) when she wants to.

Last edited by François; January 27th, 2013 at 07:49 AM. Reason: misplaced commas are the devil's handiwork
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:06 PM
Squirrel
This'll be a blast!
Community Supporter

Nature: Quirky
... marry me???

Quote:
Originally Posted by François View Post
Ahhhhhhh this thread is so hetero. I'm not used to that online, thank God for Alex. My biggest crush is probably Xavier Dolan, who isn't the most conventionally attractive man ever, perhaps, but I find him adorable.
OH GOD HE'S ADORABLE. I've never seen this man before, nor have any idea who he is, but he's soooo cute. ;; Who exactly is he, what does he do? I have a feeling I may quickly become a big fan of his work!

Quote:
Y'all couldn't me more wrong about The Wanted though - they're all awful. Boybands in general seem to have a hard time finding the one thing they're meant to have (that being attractive men) but I am more than a bit partial to Louis of One Direction. Typical I know, but apparently I just like men with gay hair (or really, men that are gay in general).
EXACTLY THIS. People keep saying how amazingly cute The Wanted are supposed to be, but they really don't appeal to me at all. Although having said that I just Googled them and they have very nice legs. To me they just seem kind of "Yeah, we're hot, you want us, we know it." and that's a huge turn off. Whereas Louis from One Direction omg I love hiiiim. He's so cute and sweet and looks wonderful and just ahh. And I don't know their names, but the one with big messy hair is also a dream come true.

Quote:
... who can turn a gay man straight (or a straight woman gay) when she wants to.
The only person that comes to mind here is Hayley Williams from Paramore. I'm gay, but given the opportunity... who knows. ;p I've also got a bit of a hetero-crush on Leah Remini, she's an absolutely beautiful woman.
Old January 26th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Jak
@ dark eco

Nature: Timid
Unfortunately, my celebrity crush is 72 years old.

But damn, Bob Dylan is such a beautiful man, inside and out.

I'm quite partial to this soul as well:

Spoiler:

Sing me a lullaby all night long, Ed.

Blood will have blood.
paired to klippy, mr. downstairs, and elheroeoscuro
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:06 AM
François
#FutureHoennRemakesMod
Community Supporter

Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
... marry me???
Absolutely. François OzzyCake has a nice ring to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexOzzyCake View Post
OH GOD HE'S ADORABLE. I've never seen this man before, nor have any idea who he is, but he's soooo cute. ;; Who exactly is he, what does he do? I have a feeling I may quickly become a big fan of his work!
He's a Canadian actor / director and he's been part of a few rather amazing movies. His movies are all in French but they come with English subtitles so it's not a problem. 'J'ai tué ma mère' is my biggest recommendation - I've never heard a bad word about it and it's my favourite movie of all time (+ it features a look-alike of the "big messy hair" one from 1D). If you like that then you should try out his other movies, they're all varying levels of amazing.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here