The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!


Advertise here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #276    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Letham's Avatar
Letham
Pokemon Training Specialist
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Littleroot Town, Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful

Advertise here
No haha x) But one got away from me in one of my last posts and going to track him down before I leave the forest. Was referring to later on in Chapter 3 once I have already captured him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #277    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:24 AM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
About movesets: I use this http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/
Some Pokemon on that site have separate level up moves listed depending on the game. Certain Pokemon have an updated move-set in B2W2.
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #278    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:30 AM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Some, but not all pokémon? Many or just a few? Does this apply to many moves or just maybe one move per pokémon?

Because I'm flipping through that 'dex now and I so far haven't encountered any pokémon with differences.


And in any case, I'll probably follow the list that is on top, directly under the other information.
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #279    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Some, but not all pokémon? Many or just a few? Does this apply to many moves or just maybe one move per pokémon?

Because I'm flipping through that 'dex now and I so far haven't encountered any pokémon with differences.


And in any case, I'll probably follow the list that is on top, directly under the other information.
There are a few in B2W2 that have pretty radical changes to their level up moves compared to BW. I found this list from the same site of the Pokemon whose movesets are different in B2W2. It's certainly not a majority of them but it's quite a few.

B2W2 New Move-sets
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #280    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:40 AM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Now that you mention it, I remember looking at those lists before and nodding at how good the changes were. I'll try to remember using the new ones, because that will likely be more fun.

Is there any pokémon from the previous/current chapters that I've forgotten to do this with?
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #281    
Old February 9th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
Now that you mention it, I remember looking at those lists before and nodding at how good the changes were. I'll try to remember using the new ones, because that will likely be more fun.

Is there any pokémon from the previous/current chapters that I've forgotten to do this with?
My swablu was one. :D Heracross I believe is another but it looks like that's it from my scanning of the list.
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #282    
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:04 AM
Sir Bastian's Avatar
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denmark
Age: 24
Nature: Jolly
Serebii? Good choice, though I personally use Bulbapedia and just look up each individual Pokémon. I like the dark text on white background more, but I guess they're practically the same otherwise
__________________
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Reply With Quote
  #283    
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:27 AM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
My swablu was one. :D Heracross I believe is another but it looks like that's it from my scanning of the list.
Added Fury Attack to Swablu's moveset at lvl 11.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Serebii? Good choice, though I personally use Bulbapedia and just look up each individual Pokémon. I like the dark text on white background more, but I guess they're practically the same otherwise :P
We all have different preferences ^^ What really matters is what list I look at, since I give the moves :p

I might make a post in Pewter City tonight. Trying to get levels, somehow xD Butterfree might be able to take on rock type, but it's still a flying type. So I'll need Sewaddle/Heracross to level up. Hmm. or pull an Ash with Pikachu
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #284    
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Letham's Avatar
Letham
Pokemon Training Specialist
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Littleroot Town, Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I might make a post in Pewter City tonight. Trying to get levels, somehow xD Butterfree might be able to take on rock type, but it's still a flying type. So I'll need Sewaddle/Heracross to level up. Hmm. or pull an Ash with Pikachu
Train up Heracross to learn Brick Break and Butterfree can use Sleep Powder/Stun Spore ggnore.

Edit: Or Sewaddle to lv15 to learn Razor Leaf.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #285    
Old February 9th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Bugs are weak to rock too. Butterfree would get squashed hard. XD
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #286    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Letham's Avatar
Letham
Pokemon Training Specialist
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Littleroot Town, Hoenn
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Then Heracross and Sewaddle gonna have to tag team it. xP
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #287    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Sir Bastian's Avatar
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denmark
Age: 24
Nature: Jolly
Boom bam, pow! Screw you, eye infection! I'm posting anyways! And here begins the tail ( ;D ) of two Pikachu and their journey through the lands! Also, Adam isn't very good at determining genders. TO BE CONTINUED?!
__________________
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Reply With Quote
  #288    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
Bugs are weak to rock too. Butterfree would get squashed hard. XD
AAAH I forgot that ;; I always beat Brock with Butterfree (or Mankey) in my Yellow version xD Hmmm. I'll have to be creative, then. Razor Leaf or Brick Break... or both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Boom bam, pow! Screw you, eye infection! I'm posting anyways! And here begins the tail ( ;D ) of two Pikachu and their journey through the lands! Also, Adam isn't very good at determining genders. TO BE CONTINUED?!
Yay, going to read now!
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #289    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
AAAH I forgot that ;; I always beat Brock with Butterfree (or Mankey) in my Yellow version xD Hmmm. I'll have to be creative, then. Razor Leaf or Brick Break... or both.
I used to beat Brock with Butterfree too. Dat confusion mang.
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #290    
Old February 9th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
I used to beat Brock with Butterfree too. Dat confusion mang.
Yeah. I'll use it! It's a perfect move to get creative with~ Now... how to find Servine and Blitzle again? I was originally planning to have that nasty blonde ranger that fought Adam and Ab to have something to do with it, but I think I'll let the thieves of the museum event be involved instead... Somehow.
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #291    
Old February 9th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Sir Bastian's Avatar
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denmark
Age: 24
Nature: Jolly
Hey guys, don't mind me, I'm just testing something that I feel is a little... odd.

[CENTER][cd=width: 700px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; padding: 40px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #; color: #; border-radius: 10px; border-top: 0px solid #00BFFF;border-bottom: 15px solid #00BFFF;]
Chapter 2; Velvet Lights
Adam Jenkins//Viridian Forest
Lvl 17Lvl 12


So... can anyone tell me what the heck is going on with my header? It was behaving fine when I posted it earlier with my... well, post, but now it's acting like... that. And I'm not good at code <_< So, what's going on? Did I accidentally change anything, or what?
__________________
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Reply With Quote
  #292    
Old February 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Bastian View Post
Hey guys, don't mind me, I'm just testing something that I feel is a little... odd.

[CENTER][cd=width: 700px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; padding: 40px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #; color: #; border-radius: 10px; border-top: 0px solid #00BFFF;border-bottom: 15px solid #00BFFF;]
Chapter 2; Velvet Lights
Adam Jenkins//Viridian Forest
Lvl 17Lvl 12


So... can anyone tell me what the heck is going on with my header? It was behaving fine when I posted it earlier with my... well, post, but now it's acting like... that. And I'm not good at code <_< So, what's going on? Did I accidentally change anything, or what?
What do you mean? I don't see what's wrong. (then again, it's almost 1 AM here so I might just be a bit tired)
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #293    
Old February 9th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Puppeteer Mask's Avatar
Puppeteer Mask
Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Canada
Age: 24
Gender: Female
Nature: Sassy
I apologize for the delay in posting, the weather pretty much knocked out my power and work pretty much knocked out my free time. I'm back now, though, and I do have a post concluding my chapter for Route 2 almost finished and I'm also working on a post for Veridian Forest, I'll post once I have both done so as to move things along.
__________________
Back after long, unwanted, unforseen Hiatus... Nothing worth noting in signature as of yet... : <
Reply With Quote
  #294    
Old February 9th, 2013, 06:26 PM
Lostworld's Avatar
Lostworld
cosmic castaway
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goldenrod City, Johto
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post

EDIT: ohoho, I spot interaction between Meredith and Ben!
Please excuse my short post :3 Meredith is going to help Ben capture Scyther. I haven't done much interaction roleplaying in the past, getting character's introduced to each other takes longer than I thought using this method of just posting replies haha
__________________

White FC: 0948 6849 1430
Platinum FC: 0046 7494 7185
tumblr.
Reply With Quote
  #295    
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Doctor's Avatar
Doctor
& time lord
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Sweden
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppeteer Mask View Post
I apologize for the delay in posting, the weather pretty much knocked out my power and work pretty much knocked out my free time. I'm back now, though, and I do have a post concluding my chapter for Route 2 almost finished and I'm also working on a post for Veridian Forest, I'll post once I have both done so as to move things along.
It's fine, thanks for telling us. :) Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breezy. View Post
Please excuse my short post :3 Meredith is going to help Ben capture Scyther. I haven't done much interaction roleplaying in the past, getting character's introduced to each other takes longer than I thought using this method of just posting replies haha
I often find it easier to do a joint post in journey RPs instead. But this works too, if the players make an effort to really reply as often as they can ^^ Sometimes you have to push into action a little to get things to happen and fill up a post with at least 100 words (the limit according to the RPC rules I think).
__________________
trust me, I'm the Doctor !
Reply With Quote
  #296    
Old February 10th, 2013, 12:28 AM
Lostworld's Avatar
Lostworld
cosmic castaway
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Goldenrod City, Johto
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
I often find it easier to do a joint post in journey RPs instead. But this works too, if the players make an effort to really reply as often as they can Sometimes you have to push into action a little to get things to happen and fill up a post with at least 100 words (the limit according to the RPC rules I think).
I think we are going to do a joint post for the action part
__________________

White FC: 0948 6849 1430
Platinum FC: 0046 7494 7185
tumblr.
Reply With Quote
  #297    
Old February 10th, 2013, 02:42 AM
Sir Bastian's Avatar
Sir Bastian
Lean Mean Roleplaying Machine
Community Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Denmark
Age: 24
Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers View Post
What do you mean? I don't see what's wrong. (then again, it's almost 1 AM here so I might just be a bit tired)
Well, I don't know if you guys can see it, but rather than pulling my header into the middle of the page, the part that begins with CENTER and ends with #00BFFF is completely visible. So I'm seeing:

CENTER][cd=width: 700px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; padding: 40px; padding-top: 15px; background-color: #; color: #; border-radius: 10px; border-top: 0px solid #00BFFF;border-bottom: 15px solid #00BFFF;]

This, and with the header just below it, and I just can't figure out what's gone wrong. And yes, I on purpose left out the [ to begin with to make sure you guys could see it
__________________
When does a man die?
When he is hit by a bullet? No.
When he suffers a disease? No.
When he eats a soup made out of a poisonous mushroom? No!
A man dies when he is forgotten.

~Hiluluk
Reply With Quote
  #298    
Old February 10th, 2013, 05:21 AM
Xlugon Pyro's Avatar
Xlugon Pyro
Dragon Tamer
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
For Chapter 3, I'm open to interaction/joint posting with someone else for the robbers side-objective. I don't know how important retconning time would be because Zoey's ending her 4th day as a trainer so if you want to interact, it would probably be on the 5th or 6th day while she's in Pewter City.
__________________
My posts look too short, so I'm going to misguide the general public and artificially enhance the length of my posts with this garbage of a signature!

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAGAGH...

...

In a world without substance, a nonsense signature is only appropriate!
Reply With Quote
  #299    
Old February 10th, 2013, 07:28 AM
RedWing's Avatar
RedWing
Pokemon Capture Specialist
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Florida
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
I get a bit creative with my NPCs ; If Lady Melanie is too much, then I can edit the post, Red.

If not, then everyone else is free to use Melanie in their Pewter City posts~
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #300    
Old February 10th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Clef's Avatar
Clef
Comet Rider
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Female
So it says no spots open but I see you don't have a hoenn female...
I am hoping I don't sound like an idiot for asking if that is indeed an open spot.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 07:52 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.