The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner > Roleplay Lounge

Notices

Roleplay Lounge Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!

Old July 24th, 2013 (09:58 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
Where is everyone? *peeks out from a corner* Hello? *sits down, shivering* I'm so alone...

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old July 24th, 2013 (10:05 PM).
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

Nature: Lax
*sits down next to Si* Well I'm here, I'm just still waiting for Naku or Heretostay to post...
Old July 24th, 2013 (10:48 PM).
Geras32
Slightly less of a noob

Nature: Serious
I'm here... and still trying to figure out what I'm gonna post.

Ooh, new mission locations (that I haven't actually noticed until now)! I would have laughed if Spencer ended up in another desert but one like Antarctica or something. Still a desert.

And by the way, nice avatar, DoS!
Old July 24th, 2013 (11:39 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Nature: Mild
I'm here of course, trying to work out how I want to have Adrian deal with the spider demons and how much longer we need to draw our mission out.
Old July 26th, 2013 (09:28 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Chapter Four Information

This set of missions will once again see our characters coming into conflict with their harbinger counterparts throughout their course. Whether you win or lose and how your conflict affects the mission will be up to you guys but as usual I advise you that these characters will again be present later on in the plot and at this point are still more powerful than our own characters.

1. Spencer, Adrian and Bernard: During the course of a simple mission another reaper came to be aware of a low-key harbinger operation in an unspecified location in Alaska’s tundra. The harbingers are, in much the same way they were building up an army of vampires, creating an army of snowbeasts. These are fairly powerful demons having sharp protrusions, coming in a variety of shapes, and having the ability to freeze things (they are more or less possessed snow/ice sculptures) but are much less resilient than vampires and a bit slower too. Nevertheless this mission will be more dangerous than the warehouse mission in Russia because of the more powerful harbingers present.

2. Luka and Destiny: This is an unusual mission. You are to protect the twelve-year-old daughter of two parents of Atlantean decent (who were killed after refusing to join the harbingers). The girl is a powerful seer, but has little control over her rare gift. You are to hide and guard her on Aoraki (Mt. Cook), New Zealand whilst the Grims Deliberate on whether or not the child is to be brought to Limbo and trained as a Reaper. She is being pursued by Harbingers but has managed to avoid detection on her own thus far.

3. Masato, Camillia and Kalek: Several lost souls have mysteriously appeared throughout the city of Bagkok, Thailand. Little information is known about the sudden appearance of such a great number of lost souls (approximately seven at this point but with a high likelihood of more appearing) but the last two reapers to investigate the matter did not return. You are to capture these lost souls as quickly and as subtly as possible and return them not to the Gates but to Limbo so the Grim Reapers can identify them. Harbinger involvement is likely.

As usual, do not actually start this chapter until I post it in the IC.
Old July 26th, 2013 (11:05 AM).
<Challenger>
Stay Dandy, baby.

Nature: Jolly
As for me posting, I was waiting for Naku to post (And to return home and a computer to post on) But I'll post if it would be preferred.
Old July 27th, 2013 (07:38 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

That's up to you. Naku hasn't been online in a while, hopefully he'll be back soon.
Old August 1st, 2013 (10:55 AM).
dcjboi
With Quiet Courage

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Skype™ to dcjboi
I think I'm going to be more OOC friendly from now on :D

Old August 1st, 2013 (10:56 AM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

Finally posted~
I actually typed it up yesterday, but I was on a public computer and my session kind of timed out, and then my laptop didn't want to connect to the wifi, so . . . yeah.
Destiny's acting a bit more sadistic right now than I had originally intended. I guess I was in that mood. Yay~

EDIT: No matter what I do, someone or something always ninjas me. . . . Gosh darn it. >.>;
Old August 1st, 2013 (10:58 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Hurray! Hopefully this will need to another of our activity spikes.
Old August 1st, 2013 (11:39 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
Hope my spots still open.

Name: Shima Kuno

Physical Age: 22

Actual Age: 113

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Shima sometimes wears a white robe but is commonly seen in her current outfit. Shima doesn't wear shoes or socks. Shima has two sheaths on her sword belt. Shima has A Raven tattoo covering her back. Shima's birth mark is on her left cheek, closer to her ear that is usually hidden by her hair.

Personality: Shima is an outgoing woman with the swordsmanship better than any other man. She is mild tempered, and let's no one stand in her way. Shima is so hard-core, she trains every morning until she passes out. Shima is often seen polishing her Raven's Blade. Shima has a stern and disciplined personality. Shima word is law when it comes to discipline, and is very stern when it comes to the Reaper laws. Anyone breaking the Reaper Laws is punishable by death to her, and will be sentenced by her personally. Shima has a fetish for order, and is always very organized. She has many stations for specific things. Shima is not always strict however, and will laugh and joke easily with friends and comrades. Shima can sometimes act very distant.

Shima is not a person you would confide in for lack of skill. Her blunt nature makes her very open, and she will often point out all your mistakes without regret. Do NOT rely on her for skill issues. But she is the person to talk to if your are depressed. Though she is a young Reaper, she has much good advice and tips.

Weapons: Raven's Blade
Spoiler:

Strong enough to split concrete, and sturdy enough to withstand multiple attacks, the Raven's Blade is perfect for a repear. Only Shima may weild it.

Raven's Claw
Spoiler:

A blade forged for Shima by her father. It is her strongest blade.

Past Life: Shima was and still is a swordmaster. She is skilled in timed attacks. Shima lived in a family of seven. Her mother, her father, her three younger sisters, and her two older brothers. Shima's swordsmanship comes from her older brothers Erik and Mark. Erik taught her his speed skills and mark made her tougher. Her little sisters cheered her own when she challenged her brothers. When she won she inherited the family sword. The Raven's Blade. Though it looks frail it can withstand multiple attacks.
Shima was only 16 when she beat her 26 year old brothers. Shima became obsessively close to swordsmanship, and was always training. Shima's brothers both went out into the world and were killed on the way back home. After their deaths, Shima trained with her father, who in turn, taught her more than swordsmanship. Shima was then trained in physical combat. If Shima was to lose or break her Blade, her combat skills could always finish the job. Shima had my different offensive lessons, wether it be with a sword or physical combat. Shima's father was so proud of her skills that he forged a blade for her, which she later named Raven's Claw. Shima was chosen to be a Reaper and has not had a regret since leaving the earth.

Shima was pronounced dead, after a ten year search by her father. Satisfied with her farthers decision, Shima let him die in peace, and even though he was clueless, she guided him in the right path to heaven. Shima's brothers were sent to heaven as well. Shima has been a Reaper for 91 years, and has never failed a mission yet. Shima has yet to defy the Grim's, and has vowed to never break the Reaper Laws. Shima plans to be a Reaper for the rest of her immortality, and she lives to protect the lives of the innocent. When Shima was chosen as a potential Reaper, she accepted immediately without hesitation. Shima did this because it was a chance to prove her skills.

Special Gifts/Talents: Shima has alot of speed and is very high on stamina as well. Though not as old as other reapers, she also has alot of strength. Her stamina level allows her to run full speed for an hour. Her strength allows her to put her Raven's Blade through solid concrete. Shima's Blade has a special talent itself. When Shima pours energy from herself onto the blade, It's size and strenght increases. Shima's Raven's Claw is a plain blade, but the more emotion she has, the more power it gets.
Old August 1st, 2013 (02:09 PM).
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

I am sure that Kalek and Shima will get along JUST fine...
Old August 1st, 2013 (06:45 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I guess I'm not going to be seeing any more in your appearance so I'll accept you.
Do you want a solo mission or do you want to wait until the next chapter?
Oh and I'll update the info for the next mission to include you.
Old August 2nd, 2013 (03:59 AM).
DarkMoonPhase
The Lunar Beauty

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to DarkMoonPhase Send a message via Skype™ to DarkMoonPhase
A solo is fine. Anything to get back into action.
Old August 2nd, 2013 (04:05 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Okay, I can't be bothered writing it out properly so this is pretty much it for the time being.
Shima is tasked with travelling to to Berlin in Germany and taking the Lost Soul of, not a human but a dog (which is strange - lost souls are usually human) to the Heavan's Gate. She should act quickly before the erratic soul can possess anything and become a demon.
Old August 2nd, 2013 (06:10 AM).
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
So sorry I haven't posted gimme, I'm waiting for you and siiadams to finish your mission because Masato is going to find Camillia in limbo. Also I've been really stressed lately but luckily the cause of my stress was finally dealt with yesterday.
Old August 2nd, 2013 (06:13 AM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Glad to hear that Genevieve

We should be finished soon enough, don't worry.
Old August 10th, 2013 (06:57 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Guys we really need to pick up the posting again!
If possible I'd like to have moved into the next chapter by the end of the week.
Old August 10th, 2013 (07:27 PM).
siiadams
Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
@gimme I'll be ready when you are

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
Old August 10th, 2013 (07:30 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Siiadam's I didn't mean to cause confusion there, I know it is my turn to post in our characters' mission. I was referring mostly to the others as they are well behind us at this point.
Old August 10th, 2013 (09:44 PM).
Nakuzami
The Savior
Community Supporter

I don't know what to do since I was the last one to post from my mission. ;n;
Old August 10th, 2013 (09:47 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

I guess either DoS or Heretostay should push the mission further for you guys then.
Old August 11th, 2013 (11:13 AM).
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

Sadly, I do not have time to continue this RP. Time issues have been preventing me from posting, and I apologize to any that I have been holding back. Who knows, I might be back sooner than I think, but for right now, consider Kalek dead.

I have enjoyed my time here, and if time opens up, I will gladly re-join, though most likely with a different character.

Until we meet again:
-DeathofShadows, AKA IceFyr1928
Old August 11th, 2013 (08:14 PM).
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies
Community Supporter

Well DoS/Ice it really is sad to see you go since you've been around for so long.
I guess I'm not sure what to do now... could one of you (Naku or Heretostay) have one of the demons kill Kalek please?
Old August 11th, 2013 (08:47 PM).
DeathofShadows
The Brightest Darkness

I'll do the honors. You all at least deserve one last good post from me, as a parting gift.

Sponsored Links