The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > General Chat

Notices

General Chat Reporting for duty!

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:29 AM
Patchisou Yutohru
falling down
Community Supporter

Another firsts thread!

What was your first date? Who asked out who? How did you feel when you asked/were asked? What happened during the date? What happened after? What is your relationship with that person like now?
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:33 AM
Kura
twitter.com/kuraberrym

Nature: Serious
Well you can find part of my answer here:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...03&postcount=2

And on the date? Nothing, really, went to the museum and drew dinosaurs there, then went for lunch. To me, since I wanted to talk more, it was pretty boring, but he was an alright guy and was really nice overall. We're like acquaintances now, since it was only a couple dates and we share some friends. He's working somewhere in VFX and he has another girlfriend and seems happy so I'm glad for him. It just didn't work out between us because I wasn't emotionally or physically attracted to him in that way.
Old January 29th, 2013, 05:49 AM
Miss Doronjo
Gaiden

Nature: Quirky
My first date was someone I knew for about... 2 years before we went out for our date. When we've asked each other out, it was... kind of weird at first, but what the heck, first date, and there's no right to judge! We didn't really do anything that special - we went out to something called Dave and Busters where we've ate lunch, and played... yeah, it was pretty fun. We went out for a couple more dates after that, but... I dunno. The spark wasn't there anymore.

We're still friends, though. We're talking on a regular basis, whiiich I'm pretty glad there wasn't any hard feelings.

Hawthorne Guardian
Moderator of Video Games
Paired to: Perdition Haze

Pokémon:PhoenixRising
Sylvie
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Sydian
you burn with us

Nature: Timid
My mom always said that the homecoming dance in 8th grade counts as my first date. Um. I dressed up really badly and slow danced with my boyfriend, who was my first boyfriend at the time, and it was to the song You and Me by Lifehouse. It was nice! I don't really talk to him anymore, but we're not on bad terms or anything.

paired to peeta
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:14 AM
awolfsquared
This time I might just disappear.
Community Supporter

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to awolfsquared
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakow View Post
Oh yeah my first date was when . . .

OK seriously man, you need to stop with these topics or I'm just gonna grab the knife and get it over with V_____V
Yes. This.

I'm with Drakow here. Never been on a date, never had a girlfirend whatsoever. So threads like these are making me feel more alone. ;~~~;

awolfsquared "And I'm feeling like a ghost. And it's what I hate the most."
My Blog| EGC | DeviantArt | Tumblr | Ask Me Stuff | Paired to
Old January 29th, 2013, 08:49 AM
roosterman
Freaking annoying!

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Yes. This.

I'm with Drakow here. Never been on a date, never had a girlfirend whatsoever. So threads like these are making me feel more alone. ;~~~;
seconded. oh wait! i actually picked up a girl at gamestop and we walked around town, played some pokemon, of course the girl was my new 3DS...

pokemon black 2 friend code: 1979 8164 1100
my best battle video: 72-38989-76548. tell me your thoughts!
"Believe it or not, angels crap much more than other beings. Ever wonder why the phrase "holy crap" is so popular?" -macomuu
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:11 AM
daigonite
Don't be afraid of the dark
Community Supporter

I think my first date was I just went out for dinner. I think that was a date. I don't know. Could have just been us going out for dinner.

I dunno.
Old January 29th, 2013, 12:03 PM
Doppelgänger
Community Supporter

I was 17 when I went on my first real date. On that date we went to dinner and then saw Despicable Me at the theater next to the restaurant. I asked her, and was relieved when she said yes. After the date I just drove her home and had my first kiss, which I already explained in your first kiss thread. As of today, we no longer speak or have any connection with eachother.

Team Alpha
Old January 29th, 2013, 01:13 PM
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!

Nature: Relaxed
Never had a date so... I'm with AWsquared; forever alone :P
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Sweets Witch
I just love ham jerky.

Nature: Adamant
I don't remember when it was but I was very young and I think we went to this really lame church-affiliated arcade and played skee ball all afternoon.
Old January 29th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Evil Stud Muffin
I like kitties
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
No first date. Oddly enough though I have the worst track record of girls that gave a damn but never went out with me. First girl I asked out, said maybe, never really went into it, but gave me all the attention she could possibly give. Second girl said straight out yes with no hesitation, but toyed me for a month until I lashed out on her. Third girl and 4th said no, but because of the conditions not cause of me. I am literally never going to ask someone out my age anymore, its too damn frustrating.
Old January 29th, 2013, 03:05 PM
Dakota
ignore the whisper

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Dakota
Hm, officially, I've actually never gone on a date, even though multiple ones have been set up whose fault would differ. My friends have insisted that a few scenarios I've had were dates though. Meh, I dunno if that's true. I can't recall the first one, to be honest, so I'll just name my favorite. It was with a girl who I'd asked out two years before and got nicely rejected. We decided to go catch a movie and hang out afterwards. We went to see The Odd Life of Timothy Green, which was cute, I'll admit. Before that, though, we hung out by the river and just talked about stuff. After the movies, I took her to a pizza place and she ate. I didn't cause I was fasting at the time. Oof. But we had a fun day, and it was nice. I even got a little touchy with her. A little. Haha.

And she was the girl who I had an insane crush on for a long time. But I didn't consider it a date, even though my friends do. I still don't to be honest!
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Moogles
better than u
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold
I've never had a date with a member of the same sex. My first "date" though, was when I was either 13 or 14 and we went to go see Bride Wars. I was too afraid to put my arm around her shoulder, even though other people were saying I should have. Ah well.

Quote:
you are a despicable piece of ♥♥♥♥ that doesn't belong in the D&D section.
Old January 29th, 2013, 04:58 PM
Brynjolf
It's so overt it's covert

A dude asked me out on here when I was like maybe 11-12. I said yeah and we were in TOTAL mushy gushy immature love for like a year. Then my parents found out lol.

I think I was only in love with him because I felt unappreciated IRL at the time. I would never date a boy now.
Old January 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Aeon
I CAN MAKE SPAGHETTI (´・ω・`)
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Haven't had it yet. Alone for all of time.
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Talli
Prince of the Ninja tribe

Nature: Naughty
Kind of put this off when thread first appeared.

My first date was with my daughter's dad when we were 16, we went for a meal then an evening walk.
Old February 1st, 2013, 11:10 PM
pikakitten
You met with a terrible fate

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
Yes. This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosterman View Post
seconded. oh wait! i actually picked up a girl at gamestop and we walked around town, played some pokemon, of course the girl was my new 3DS...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evanlyn View Post
Never had a date so... I'm with AWsquared; forever alone :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon View Post
Haven't had it yet. Alone for all of time.
Well, we have the Forever alone club right here, if anybody wants to join xD
But in all seriousness, I just give up, too many terrible experiences, not that any of you give a damn xD
Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Sodom
with a capital Y.

Nature: Adamant
My first date was last month. It was with a guy named Jesse that I met on Grindr. I've spoken about the end of the date in this thread but I guess now y'all get to hear about how it all began!

We were talking on Grindr for a bit and he was really nice and he seemed to like talking to me, so I said "we should hang out some time " and he said yes which was a huge relief because my heart was pounding. I'd never asked anybody out before for an actual date so it was a relief not to be rejected on my first try out. Then I had to go to work so I said we'd work it out later and then I didn't see him online again for about a week. Finally I caught him again and we started talking and I gave him my number, then he texted me and I asked him out again for a specific date and time and he said yes again!

So we didn't really have anything planned to do on the date, so we ended up meeting at a parking lot and then we drove (he drove because he knows the area better than I do) around looking at a whole bunch of places he wanted to show me. We mostly went to parks and look outs that he liked to go to with his best friend that died six months ago, and then we ended up at one particular look out where we stayed for ages and this is where you click the link and see the rest of the story

I'm still dating him now, he's really cool!

"So this is why God bombed us."

Moderator of General Chat

Old February 3rd, 2013, 08:23 PM
Oryx
Of the pigeon, by the pigeon, for the pigeon
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I was 14 and he was 17, I was a freshman in high school and he was a junior. His name was Rob and we were in a Computer Applications class together. We had started "going steady" before officially going on a date, and our first date was about a week after we started dating. We went and saw Flushed Away in theaters but neither of us could drive so his dad had to drive us. It was in the winter I think, I remember being cold and him sharing his jacket with me while we waited for his dad after the movie. It was pretty cute and normal imo. :)
PM
Old February 4th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Axeliira
the wants what it wants

Nature: Brave
My first date was in high school. I was a sophomore and he was a junior. All we did was go out to the mall and walk around. It was an alright night, and it was definitely a first for me. As I was trying to test the waters of this "dating" thing, I told him we'd be better off as friends. Been forever since we talked though.
11/21/2014 / Staff Collab 2014
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links